Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to

How to set-up next feature
Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to
customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site)

0
ed
11/27/2003 12:37:09 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Ed

I have not seen an auto-response feature in CRM.

"ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How to set-up next feature
> Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to
> customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site)

0
John

Sending mail #14
I have just decided to give Outlook a try. I have set up the account and am receiving mail. However I am unable to sent mail. It just sits in the outbox and clicking on send doesn't help. I have been using OE and have imported the address book. Any suggestions would be appreciated. what errors does it report in the send/receive dialog? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.n...

What's Causing this Bounced Mail?
Exchange 2003 SP2 running on Windows 2003 R2 SP2 I got the following NDR when I sent a message to JDoe at recipientdomain.com (not the real address): The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: 'JDoe@recipientdomain.com' on 5/27/2010 5:34 PM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <my-exchange-internal-name.mydomainname.com #5.5.0 smtp;554 Denied (Mode: normal)> I was able to send JDoe an email a few days ago but now it bounces back to me with the a...

HTML E-mail problerms
As I recently wrote in another post, I had used Outlook Express for my e-mail for years. Earlier this year, I started to use Outlook as a PIM, and finally I tried using it for e-mail also, only using OE for newsgroup writing. Some of the e-mail features of Outlook (currently using 2002) I like far better than OE. However, in some areas, OE is a better e-mail program than Outlook, surprising since it is a free program, and Outlook is not. Since the same company makes them, I wondered why Outlook has not improved in the areas in which OE is superior. I have not yet tried Outlook 2003, and am t...

Wndws XPsp3: Auto Update ON but system nags all day to Install Upd
I have my Auto Update set for AUTOMATIC to download/install at 3 am daily BUT I get at least 4-5 messages per day that "Updates have been found formy computer". Constantly updating/restarting. This is driving me CRAZY. Please help. ME wrote: > I have my Auto Update set for AUTOMATIC to download/install at 3 am > daily BUT I get at least 4-5 messages per day that "Updates have > been found formy computer". Constantly updating/restarting. This is > driving me CRAZY. Please help. We now know the following blanks in the puzzle... Windows XP ______ ...

AUTO Reply to all sender
HI... I have exchange server 2003 , and we have change our all email address from *@adc.com to *@xyz.com .Is there any way that all sender get auto notification like email address has been change to *@xyz.com , just like notification message pls help Thanks Tejal Why not just add *@adc.com as a secondary address on all mailboxes so that users can continue to receive on both addresses? With *@xyz.com as the primary, all outgoing email will be stamped with this new address anyway, so external recipients should be able to handle the switch. You can then eventually bin the old add...

RMS vs. Commerce Manager or other e-commerce
is anyone using rms+commerce manager? what is involved with integrating them? updating inventory db, etc. anyone exporting RMS database for use in e-comm carts like osComm or zen-com? thanks for your time, juglesh B>{)} ...

Getting rid of "fax" numbers when sending e-mail
I use Outlook XP for e-mail and also for contacts. I use my "Contacts" folder as my address book. Whenever I send an e-mail, Outlook always asks me to choose which address I want for the contact, and it brings up both the e-mail address and the fax number. So I have to go through an extra step almost every time of choosing which I want. Is there any way to stop it from bringing up the "Fax" number? See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/nofax.htm Lee Daum wrote: > I use Outlook XP for e-mail and also for contacts. I use my > "Contacts" folder as my add...

how to view the mail on the exchange mail server
hi, i want to know one thing how to view the mails of one particular mailbox on the server,can i read that message pls give me suggestion,how i can do this thing.os is 2003 server and exchange 2003. if some one know this thing pls give immediate response. from jitender Hi I don’t really understood your question If you have the appropriate permission you can use Outlook or OWA Regards, Shai Netanel "jitender" wrote: > hi, > i want to know one thing how to view the mails of one particular > mailbox on the server,can i read that message pls give me > suggestion,how i ...

Windows Mail PoP3 with Yahoo Mail Plus account
I have tried this every way I can using the guides. I can send mail but NOT Receive my mails. Triple checked all settings. Here is the error: Account: 'Yahoo mail Plus', Server: 'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR popgate unknown command', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Tim wrote: > I have tried this every way I can using the guides. I can send mail > but NOT Receive my mails. Triple checked all settings. > > Here is the error: > > Account: 'Yahoo m...

Highlight keyword in mail body
I got many emails every day. Can I use VBA to search every mail in my inbox, and highlight the keywords (I have a list of keywords)? Further, if a keyword exit in a mail, flag the mail so I will be able to read these mails first? For this purpose, if you have other approaches, please advise. Thanks in advance. Hong <wisemax@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1135863187.231590.237120@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I got many emails every day. Can I use VBA to search every mail in my > inbox, and highlight the keywords (I have a list of keywords)? Further, > if a keyword ex...

Problem While importing mail to Outlook XP
Hi I have imported mail from outlook express 6 to outlook xp. But whatever mails i have imported is copied twice in outlook. Also after that the user is getting all the new mails twice. in Microsoft outlook. Outlook is configured as MAPI client to my Exchange Server. Please advise Regards Kartik ...

CRM 3.0 crm Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router
HI all, i send the email from CRM to other people. but no have any recipient received the mail. i go event viewer check, no have any error msg found. my CRM 3.0 Server is install in computer a, Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router is on another server. what can i do to find out the what cause the email can't send. any help will be greatly apprieated. Hi, When i run Rule Deployment Wizard - and apply the rule to accounts, then i run Rule Deployment Wizard -and verify the rules. all users get the error message "The rule is apply but is not enabled" what does this mean? a...

directing mail into different folders based on TO Address
I have two mail accounts say Bill1 and Bill2. I have created 2 folder in my inbox, Bill1 and Bill2. How do I create a rule that says that mailed addressed to Bill1 goes into Bill1 and so forth? In article <elmxb90vDHA.2260@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, w_gower@hotmail.com says... |I have two mail accounts say Bill1 and Bill2. I have created 2 folder in my |inbox, Bill1 and Bill2. How do I create a rule that says that mailed |addressed to Bill1 goes into Bill1 and so forth? | | | Have you tried going through the New Rule Wizard? It's pretty straightforward and basic. ...

Exchange 2003
I'm stumped and I only have 1/2 of the puzzle. Our organization is signing up to begin an epaystubs service for our employees. The company that provides this service has asked us for our exchange server IP, email address for the service account, and a username/ password for the account. I have setup a service email account for notifications with a username and password. I gave this information to the company that is providing the service. However, it will not work. They house the software on their server and use the email account and credentials that I set up for the service account ...

Auto adjusting # rows between 2 worksheets
I have a spreadsheet where I import daily data into worksheet A. Sometimes there will be 5 rows of data and sometimes 1000+. Then inside the spreadsheet I have Worksheet B that runs some formulas based on Worksheet A. My question is how do I get Worksheet B to automatically extend or reduce the # of rows to match Worksheet A? Please help or give me some direction! thanks Kevin, You can have Spreadsheet B adjust the number of formula's programattically by cycling through the maximum used range in Spreadsheet A and inspecting individual cells for formula's. The followin...

Owner Details in E-Mail Template
Hi, Can you obtain the owner's firstname and lastname from an e-mail template on a case? Currently the owner's name appears as Lastname, Firstname (due to system settings) and I want it to appear as Firstname, Lastname in the template. Sharon ...

Auto fill keeps adding 1 digit or 1 cell
When I try to drag a formula or value down or across the spreadsheet in Excel 2002 (Win XP Professional)it automatically adds 1 didgit to the value or references the cell next door to calculate the formula. How can I make the drag and autofill more accurate? Hi Try draggin with the right mouse button. When you get to the end of your range you get a list of fill options. -- Andy. "Ricardo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2b0bc01c46826$09b920f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When I try to drag a formula or value down or across the > spreadsheet...

Mail forwarding #4
We are running SBS2003 Premium, and I have setup a Distrbution Group. I have applied SP2 for Exchange. The distribtuion group works fine, but I want to include someone outside the organisation. How do I do this? Someone suggested setting up a Contact in AD, but what do I do next...?? Please help.. skc On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 01:13:02 -0700, Skc <Skc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are running SBS2003 Premium, and I have setup a Distrbution Group. I have >applied SP2 for Exchange. > >The distribtuion group works fine, but I want to include someone outside the >...

OL2003 unable to send mail
Hi In OL2003 when I try to send email I get; 'Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. The following recipient(s) could not be reached: .... None of your email accounts could send to this recipient.' The pc is connected to the internet via a router. Other pcs connected to the router can send mail fine. What is the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards Do you require authentication to send email? check with your provider. "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23AzlAxUQFHA.3196@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi ...

Moving mail to new computer?
Hello.... I am using Outlook and am movign to a new computer. How do I move saved mail (and any saved mail in folders) to the new computer? Is there an eqsy process of moving certain files? Is there a network way? Tahnk you Copy Outlook.pst to a new location on your new computer. Rename Outlook.pst to Outlook.old at the old location on your new computer. Restart Outlook and Outlook wil ask where your Outlook.pst is. Select Outlook.pst at the new location. Done. Nees "Stan Rudnick" <stan@andrewslucia.com> schreef in bericht news:5xSyf.20351$or4.20097@newssvr12.news....

Not showing any mail address for new users..
Hi, I have a problem with a Exchange server 2003, when i make a new user in AD. The user don't get the default Reciptient policy from the Exchange Server, the "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy" is selected. And there is no mail box for this user in the Exchange System Manager under Servers/"server"/First Storage Group/Mailbox Store/Mailboxes. There is nothing in the event viewer, users that is already created can send and recive mail. It's only new users and Distribution Groups that don't get any mail address or mail box.....

mailing list servers for Exchange 2000/2003?
Are there any decent majordomo/listserv servers that integrate with Windows 2003 and Exchange 2000/2003? Try http://www.ikakura.com "Robert Gordon" <Robert_Gordon@nospam.perlegen.com> wrote in message news:#X1spgS5DHA.1368@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Are there any decent majordomo/listserv servers that integrate with Windows > 2003 and Exchange 2000/2003? > > ...

Slow response time
In December 2003 I performed a Windows Security Update (Security Update for Windows XP (KB810217)). Ever since, Outlook responds very slowly when I browse between emails, move emails to different folders, create a new message. Any suggestions? Turn off Instant Messaging under Tools->Options->Other. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Nicole asked: | In December 2003 I pe...

Updating mailNickname (ms-Exch-Mail-Nickname) with the contents of samAccountName (SAM-Account-Name)
I currently have an issue where a good chuck of my e-mail accounts all have Alias fields in Exchange that match the AD login account. However my counterpart administrators in another country have not followed this procedure and therefore their alias fields are many different things with no standardization. I've been asked to find a way to get all exchange accounts alias fields to match their AD login account. If anyone knows anyway (i.e. - script, tool) way to do this I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks, Mark "Stingray" <ks_stingray@hotmail.com> wrote: >I...

Internal e-mail on a LAN
We have a small, 5 workstation, LAN with a Windows 2000 server and everyone is on XP. I would like to set up e- mail for only our group of 5 that does not connect to the internet. Right now we all use AOL for external e-mail. My "old-school" boss just started using a computer a couple of years ago and doesn't understand e-mail yet. If I can get him to use an internal e-mail first, he might find it easier to transition to external e-mail. Is it possible to set up an internal e-mail system with Outlook? Do I have to set up a mail server? If so, what application is ch...