Attachments in e-mail sent to many users

Hello All
   I am trying to find out how to send an e-mail attachment to a lot of
different contacts in CRM 3.0. We were told there was a way but the
instructions don't work. The e-mail goes to all the receipents but no
attachment is every sent. Can someone please give me directions on how this
is done.
--
Thanks
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

XML Serialization:: Too many ArrayList elements
I'm using XML Serialization to try and get this structure: <LibraryCategories> <LibraryCatgeory>1</LibraryCatgeory> <LibraryCatgeory>2</LibraryCatgeory> <LibraryCatgeory>3</LibraryCatgeory> </LibraryCategories> My class has a public property called LibraryCategories, of type ArrayList: [XmlElement(Type = typeof(LibraryCategoryItem))] public ArrayList LibraryCategories; In addition, I have class which defines the LibraryCategory item: public class LibraryCategoryItem { public string LibraryCategory; } The proble...

Shortcut to other user's folders
At our office we view other user's folders by: File:Open:Other user's folder... Is there a way to make a shortcut in the "Outlook Shortcuts" pane on the left to one or more of these user's folders? Thanks! Edit: This is in Outlook 2000 ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ bump, nobody? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from ht...

Removing multiple users from Outlook

automaticaly create a variable sized table from user input
Hi, How can I user data input to a cell by a user to create a table with that number of rows. eg. User enters 1024 in B2 165 in B3 12.5 in B4 A10 would contain 1, B10 would contain =B3+(A10*$B$4) A11 would contain 2, B11 would contain =B3+(A11*$B$4) etc to 1024 The user entered number in B2 could be any whole number between 1 and 1024 Thanks, Iain I could make this better but other things to do right now so try this. Uncomment the last line to remove the formula and just leave the values. Sub makeformula() Range("a10") = 1 Range("b10").Formula = "=B3+(A10*$B$4)...

Attachments in Outlook 98
Hi there, my Organisation are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and the client is Outlook 98. A mail is sent from an external source into our Organisation to 10 people. The mail has an XLS attached. For some reason 9 of the recipients get the attachment but the last one has no attachment and no reference to it in the mail she receives. I've checked all the Outlook settings I can think of, but am puzzled as to why this happens - checking the imc data from our Exchange I see that the correct RFC headers are present and that the user has the same reference as all the others in the header. Anyone any ide...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

how many receivers i can add

Forwarded messages are not being sent

attachment previewers not installed?

Controlling NDR's sent to Originator
Hi, I have a scenario: An Exchange2k User sets up an Auto Forward Rule to forward all inbound mail to a personal email account. This person recieves email into his Inbox and the Rule fires off forwarding the email to their personal account. His personal account is not reachable and Exchange sends a NDR to the original sender. Example: Step 1: john23@example.com sends email to corpuser7@corp14.com Step 2: corpuser7@corp14.com has an Inbox rule that forwards this email to his personal account at homeacct@isporg.com Step 3: exchangeserver.corp14.com recieves an NDR from pubmailer.isporg.c...

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Odd e-mail duplication problem