attaching files to CRM email

This is strange, when I am on the CRM web app I can attach
files to the crm email messages just fine.  When the
sales reps use CRM SFO and I attach a file to an email
they are asked for their username and password to log
into the crm server and the username and password that
they would use to log in to their machine does not work.
That is only for the sales reps. Is there a way to fix
this?

Please help
0
anonymous (74722)
4/22/2004 3:45:39 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

PST file locaion under Win7
Hi, Where does outlook 2007 keeps PST files under windows7? Apparently under Users/myname there is no folder AppData\Local... Thank you for your help. ...

invalid email address

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Linking files 2 ways

Attaching Contacts to new email