Attaching existing templates

Please could someone explain to me how existing templates for invoices and
quotes could be atttached or used in CRM?

I know that there is someway that this can be achieved but I am unsure how?

Thanks

Mark Braithwaite
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Large Attachments
Outlook Constanly trys to resend an email with an attachment that is too big to email server. As in the email is 12m and outgoing limit is 10m then outlook tries to send and fails then tries again and again. Is there any way to fix this?? By being nice to your sys admin and getting the outgoing limit raised temporarily to allow this to go through. "Jeromy Cullen" <jcullen@csiweb.com> wrote in message news:000f01c352bf$6b7e0d00$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook Constanly trys to resend an email with an > attachment that is too big to email server. As in the > email ...

How can I find career change resumes templates?
I like to review some nice "Professional Career Change Resume Templates" for the job market. If someone could tell me where to go on the inter-net, it will be well appreciated. Thanks! You could start at www.google.com "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:705F99E5-1326-4E81-B98F-A7337C5C9AEA@microsoft.com... :I like to review some nice "Professional Career Change Resume Templates" for : the job market. If someone could tell me where to go on the inter-net, it : will be well appreciated. Thanks! Templates are...

blank two fold 8 1/2 x 14 brochure templates
where can I find a download for a tw 0r three fold blank 8 1/2 x 14 brochure template It is a simple page setup. Setup your printer for legal stock and then your page. In the arrange menu select two or three columns. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kawika" <kawika@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E99D8D0A-E6C8-48A2-A5AF-C5B6E365219C@microsoft.com... > where can I find a download for a tw 0r three fold blank 8 1/2 x 14 brochure > template ...

winmail.dat attachments for CRM-tracked emails
Hello, our users are experiencing an issue with CRM-tracked emails from Outlook when the email is sent to Lotus Notes recipients: Email created in Outlook 2003 on Windows XPSP2 with CRM 3.0 desktop or laptop client installed (CRM server running Windows Server 2003SP1, SQL Server 2005SP1) Email has an attachment (usually a PDF file) Email is tracked in CRM using 'Track in CRM' button on new message in Outlook Outlook is using a POP3 mailbox, not Exchange Server Recipient is not using Outlook, usually Lotus Notes Attachment is called winmail.dat and the sender's attachment is gon...

Saving e-mail including attachments problem
Saving Outlook e-mail including attachments has alwawys worked until recently. Can still save an e-mail but the attachemnts disappear. Please help! ...

Cannot preview of open any email with an attachment
I am unable to open or preview any email in Outlook 2003 that has an attachment. This includes old emails I have previously opened. The program locks up and I must to the Task Manager, End Task procedure to close the program. I have run "detect and repair" with no difference in performance. I have created a new .pst and imported my old .pst with no change. Any help would be most appreciated. ...

Attachments #118
Hello, I am reciving a lot of email with attachments. I would like save the files enclosed automatically in a directory, if the file extensions are .pdf,... Could do it? Thanks for all, SilviaLl. Look here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/housekeeping.htm Housekeeping and Message Management Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Still Cadillacin' - www.badnewsbluesband.com "Silviall" <slladoARROBAg...

Unable to open PDF file attachments
Summary: - OS: WINDOWS VISTA - EMAIL SERVICE: WINDOWS MAIL - ADOBE READER 9.3.2 - PROBLEM: UNABLE TO OPEN ANY PDF FILE ATTACHMENTS - ATTEMPTS: UNINSTALLED/REINSTALLED ADOBE READER MULTIPLE TIMES : CHECKED FORUMS : pdf. EXTENSION FILES DEFAULT PROGRAM ADOBE READER NEED HELP URGENTLY EMILY Take a look at this.... http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/236/1/Unable-to-open-PDF-file-attachments-directly-from-Windows-Mail-in-Windows-Vista.html -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "...

Entourage won't forward attachments
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I have a user that is no longer able to forward attachments. When she clicks Forward on a message that has attachments the message is preserved but the attachments are lost. I know she could use &quot;Forward as Attachment&quot; but then the person on the receiving end of the message has to open the original message to get to the attachment. These are just normal files in the attachments, jpeg's, pdf's ect. Also, the machine is running fully updated 13.0.4 entourage EWS conne...

Downloading of Attachments from a POP3 Server
Is there a way to configure Outlook 2007 to download headers and bodies of emails with attachments but not download the attachments? When needing to use a dial-up connection, having this ability will allow reading emails but not tie up the connection for hours downloading the attachments. Thanks! -- System Administrator Sprotte + Watson Architecture and Planning Vista, CA System Administrator wrote: > Is there a way to configure Outlook 2007 to download headers and > bodies of emails with attachments but not download the attachments? > When needing to use a dial-up c...

Outlook07-message with mp3 attachment won't send/stalls in outbox
)I can recieve mp3 attachments, multiple pictures, files, etc. but when I try to send more than 3 pictures or one mp3 (9.43 to 13.0mb size), outlook stalls and doesn't allow me to send any emails with these attachments. I can send regular files with no problem but not these. It is frustrating, does anyone know how I can fix this in Outlook so it will work? Thanks -- jani jani wrote: > )I can recieve mp3 attachments, multiple pictures, files, etc. but when I try > to send more than 3 pictures or one mp3 (9.43 to 13.0mb size), outlook stalls > and doesn't all...

Slowness opening Outlook attachment
it would take about 2-3 min to open outlook attachment don't matter what the size is. >-----Original Message----- >it would take about 2-3 min to open outlook attachment >don't matter what the size is. >. >has anybody have fix for that? ...

Determine if Value in column A exists in Column B
Hello All- Simple question...I have a sheet with several hundred 10 digit numbers in column A and in Column B. I need a formula to put in column C, that will tell me if the number in A appears anywhere in the list of column B. Doesn't matter if the num,ber in column A appears more than once in column B, just if it appears anywere at all.. A B C 1 02020 02110 True (appears at B2) 2 01121 02020 False 3 01111 98981 False 4 02110 89789 True (appears at B1) 5 19982 58676 ...

template for Excel
Have rental property and would like a template to enter my expenses and rental income. Thanks Paul Browse around the Office Template Gallery. http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/templategallery/default.asp Might find something useful. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 13:27:02 -0700, "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Have rental property and would like a template to enter my expenses and >rental income. Thanks ...

Cannot locate normal template
I cannot locate my normal.docx template. Running Office 2007 on Windows XP MS Word opens with text right aligned and I wish to correct that. But I cannot find the template. A full search shows no file titled "normal". Where do I find the file which Word uses when it opens? Many thanks. The normal template for Word 2007 is normal.dotm and if you have not changed the location where Word stores its templates you can find it by typing %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Templates in the Address bar of Windows Explorer or your browser. -- <>>< ><<> ><<&...

how to make file that will always be a particular template
How is it possible to make a folder that whenever I make a new document in that folder it will by defaut be a different template to normal ? But you make a new document by accessing a different template from within Word, and then you save it in the folder of your choice. On Apr 24, 2:37=A0pm, AYJ <A...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How is it possible to make a folder that whenever I make a new document i= n > that folder it will by defaut be a different template to normal ...

Using sdk to find out if an Account already exists
Hi, Want to use sdk to see if an Account already exists , all i have is its name. I've looked at Retrieve method but it requires the Guid. Any equivalent call to Retrieve that just takes name? Or a way to get the Guid from the name? Sample code would be great if available. Thanks for all help. John Hi John, The method you are looking for is RetrieveMultiple as only the guid search gives the certainty to retrieve only one record. All explanations are in the sdk but as the sdk sample is nearly the exact code you want, here it is : // Set up the CRM Service. CrmService service =3D new ...

Promted for opening of attachment form Outlook
I have tasks linked to notes in One Note, whenever I click the attachment to open the notebook, I get a "Opening Mail Attachment" you should only open attachments from trustworthy.......... and the " always ask before opening" box is checked and grayed out so I cant change it. Although not the biggest problem in the world, it is an annoyance. Any thoughts on how to eliminate this? -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > I have tasks linked to notes in One Note, whenever I click the attachment to > open the notebook, I get a "Opening Mail...

print attachement
Hello, I would like Outlook to check for a specific attachement in incoming email (for example all attached word documents in format "ras*.doc") and to print the attached document automatically. Is is possible using rules ? do I need a script ? any idea how to do it ? Thank you ...

attachments #45
I cannot open Word or excell attachments from my email. I can open jpeg attachments. Any ideas? I am on outlook 2000 Buddy "buddy@busylad.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:051d01c3d63d$bf42c8c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I cannot open Word or excell attachments from my email. I > can open jpeg attachments. Any ideas? I am on outlook 2000 > Buddy You do have Word and Excel installed, don't you? ...

Removing attachment from reply
I want to reply to a message with an attachment without sending the attachment back, simply and easily "crownnut" <crownnut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8F6825E-69E1-410E-846F-4D8139AAB456@microsoft.com... > I want to reply to a message with an attachment without sending the > attachment back, simply and easily Reply shouldn't keep the attachment by default. Replies do not include the attachment. Forwards include attachments. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "crownnut" <crownnut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Find a multiple photos on a page template for Publisher?
Possible to find a template for Publisher to print a page full of multiple photos without recreating the page each time I print. Why not save your page you have created as a template? File, "save as", files of type, scroll down to Publisher template. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "srfaith" <srfaith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:157E95AB-1159-4889-B196-61E147E6E240@microsoft.com... > Possible to find a template for Publisher to print a page full of multiple > photos without recreating the page each time I print. ...

Printing Attachments
I print my emails to PDF at times, I would like the file attachment information to print also(just the file names so I know what was sent) seems like it used to do this but not anymore. Change in settings? Sorry wrong group - this was for outlook 2003 "LarryH" <larry@lkfire.com> wrote in message news:BeudnUnGaKYdS5jUnZ2dnUVZ_hmdnZ2d@shawneelink.net... >I print my emails to PDF at times, I would like the file attachment >information to print also(just the file names so I know what was sent) >seems like it used to do this but not anymore. Change in settings? &...

Timing-Out Error Message for 1 MB Attachment
I'm getting a Timing-Out Error Message when I send an attachment that's about 1.0 MB. It started after some (Microsoft, I think) updates and it seems like it should be easy to change some criteria in Outlook, but haven't found it yet. I can still send the attachment thru BellSouth/DSL mailbox, so why won't Outlook handle it? Any help would be appreciated. ...

2005 Excel Business calendar templates should be available to dow.
I can only find 2004 and need to have a calendar that displays appointments for Jan/Feb. ...