Event ID:       17415
Date:           2/4/2008
Time:           12:01:47 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       MyCrmServer
Host S-VCLCRM03: error while processing organization 63c76c37-fe38-
dd11-951b-000c2986423b. Exception:
Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.EntityMetadataNotFoundException: The entity
with ObjectTypeCode = 0 was not found in the MetadataCache.
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCache.GetEntity(Int32
entityCode)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.GetEntityLogicalNameFromObjectTypeCode(Int32
objectTypeCode)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.GetLookup(Object
objectId, String objectIdName, Int32 objectDsc, Int32 objectTypeCode)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.<>c__DisplayClass2.<SelectEvents>b__0(Object[]
values)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.DataAccessBase.ExecuteSqlCommandAndProcessRecords(IDbCommand
command, RecordProcessor recordProcessor)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.SelectEvents(Int32
numberOfEvents)

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow