Article published by Microsoft reg. 'Event' custom entity

Recently, I found a great article published by Microsoft that contains a
sample code on how to create a custom entity, event. I thought that I
bookmarked it but cannot find it. Has anyone seen it and can provide a
hyperlink? I will really appreciate it.

0
mkatsev (5)
2/13/2008 3:16:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

you'll probably find it in the above link

"mkatsev" wrote:

> Recently, I found a great article published by Microsoft that contains a
> sample code on how to create a custom entity, event. I thought that I
> bookmarked it but cannot find it. Has anyone seen it and can provide a
> hyperlink? I will really appreciate it.

0
Sidtrix (6)

Retrieve Picklist Values from caseorrigincode, Incident Entity
Hi, Can someone please advise me on how to retrieve the caseorigincode, picklist values in vb.net? Thanks, Larry B. ...

where to find doc. for Microsoft defined types
Is there a place where all the Microsoft data type definitions can be found (e.g. BOOL, Hwnd, UINT , etc. etc. . . .)? without having to hunt through all the .h files? My most recent snag: in a dialog box, I have class wizard define a member value variable for a checkbox, which shows up as a BOOL. In my code, I stored it in a variable defined as bool. Of course, this gives a warning, so I change mine to BOOL and everythings ok. But I would really like to know what BOOL is - so far, I haven't found it, but there are so many .h files ....... TIA for any guidance. ...

publisher for mac
Hello, I have a Windows user that uses Microsoft Publisher 2000. She needs to share her Publisher files with a Mac user. I was told by our vendor to purchase Office 2004 for Mac, but when I installed it I noticed there was no Publisher for the Macintosh. Is it possible to install Publisher on a Mac or is there another program I can use to allow the Mac to open Publisher files. Thanks for your help. In article <1105460732.155605.210070@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, phisig908@yahoo.com wrote: > I have a Windows user that uses Microsoft Publisher 2000. She needs to > share her ...

How do I add musical score (adding my own notes) to publisher
The intention is to add trebel or base musical score to MS Publisher brochure and be able to add notes to it, i.e. I wish to reproduce a hymn in a church bulletin. SB wrote: > The intention is to add trebel or base musical score to MS Publisher brochure > and be able to add notes to it, i.e. I wish to reproduce a hymn in a church > bulletin. Microsoft Publisher is not a scorewriting program. Technically, you could put in some ClipArt musical notes or WordArt/text if you have the fonts available, but you would be much better off using a dedicated scorewriter and then exporting...

How to get attributes from other entities in JScript
I have 3 entities In one of them I need an onChange script on an attribute that requires variables pullled from other entities. AFAIK, you cannot include variables in Jscript that are not attributes in the entity. Is that right? What ar ethe alternative solutions? pre-callout? Thanks -- Paul Doyon CRM Consultant ...

Dating 6 events for 5 groups on a 18 month cycle
I have been trying tocalendarise 6 key dates in a cycle for 5 groups Each group A,B,and C all have different start dates to their cycle in the 18 month period - after that time it all repeats itself. Is there anyway this can be done I also need to find some way of labelling these key dates - Thanks no Denise - Despite Colin's certainty that it can't be done, I suspect all it requires is a better statement of your problem. Are you talking about a Gantt chart? If so, check out some of the links on this web page: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html - Jon ------- ...

Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums to reduce customer effort, consolidate community venues and make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence. Forums provide a healthy community environment with less spam and make answers easier to find by customers and search engines. Additiona...

Online Publisher Help
Since the Office button does not appear in the Publisher 2007 interface, someone needs to change your "Save" file information in your online help for the Publisher SAVE function. I found it by trying to change the default Publisher file directory/folder, which apparently cannot be done (why was this removed for 2007 from earlier versions? It doesn't make sense since it save time!!!) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in ...

CRM customization query
Hi, I have a customization query, I want to see the number of records available before I am getting the data for reports. I need this because, I want to generate a report by applying some filter criteria but at the same time I want the resultant record number below a specific limit. On the advance find, after I am applying the filters we get hte resultant data by clicking on the Find button. This takes us to the page where we can see the data. Now I want to add a new button on the Advance find screen on click of which I can get the record count of the result set for the filter i have ...

numbering tickets Publisher 2003
I am designing an event ticket and I need to have them numbered from 0001 to 1000. How can I do this with out numbering each? Please Email me at VC8454@MSN.COM "phil" <phil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70C531FC-E22D-4378-890E-DBF77BD89214@microsoft.com... > I am designing an event ticket and I need to have them numbered from 0001 > to > 1000. > > How can I do this with out numbering each? > > Please Email me at VC8454@MSN.COM Review help for mail merge. Create a mail merge document and an Excel file with the...

Publisher files stop responding taking full resources of sysem.
While trying to open the copied version of the technical- manual, the system stops responding and shows up exhausting most of the system resources. the error that occurs occasionally is Error:-> System is not responding. The same does not happen with the original copy of the manual which works fine. Both of these contain some text and some graphics and the second one (copy) is having a few more graphics. It happens everytime when I create Publication of such kind and then save as another copy of it. The problem only occurs with the copied version. Please help as it just do...

open a published PDF file with a non PDF assigned application
Hi, I want to publish a wod document to PDF and open the published file with an application that is not the one that is assigned to the PDF extension. Is there a way to configure my word/office 2007 to open a specific application for PDF files? Thanks Talyas On May 27, 3:48=A0am, Talyas <Tal...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I want to publish a wod document to PDF and open the published file with = an > application that is not the one that is assigned to the PDF extension. > > Is there a way to configure my word/office 2007 to open a specific > app...

Excel doesn't remember custom date format
My web site uses a txt delimited file created by excel. The format of the date column needs to be in the form of YYYY-MM-DD. If I set up a column this way, save it and test my web site, it works. But if I quit Excel, reopen that project and add another entry, the date reverts to the MM-DD-YYYY format and my site no longer understands it. Is there a setting to force Excel to remember the custom format? Using Excel 2000. Jack Jack, If by "reopen the project" you mean that you're opening a text file, Excel will use the date format that it wants, not what you want. Tell the r...

Event 9646 on object session
First post via Outlook Express never appeared, so retrying via html, sorry if ends up duplicate. Exact error: Mapi session "acbf5966-ad7a-4fc4-8641-badb0b0bc47d" exceeded the maximum of 32 objects of type "session". Search on KBs and EventID.net for 9646 don't mention object type session, can't find any reference for a regedit fix. No reference in error to a particular user, so don't know how to trace who might be causing error. Could the cause possibly be related to installing ESM on an XP workstation with Outlook 2000 SP3 installed, and then opening Ou...

Settings Button , Customize Button and Service Calendar
Here are the links you can put inside the outlook client to access this menu's inside outlook without having to use the web client to make the changes in your organization Just creat a new folder in the CRM structure ( or not ) , in the properties windows ( homepage ) Insert the following info. Settings http://crm:port/tools/home_tools.aspx?pid=0 System Customization http://crm:port/tools/systemcustomization/systemcustomization.aspx?pid=0 Service Calendar http://crm:port/sm/home_apptbook.aspx You have to creat a folder for each link . Im using this , i dont know if microsoft recommen...

Custom Tool bar button on Contacts/Leads/Account Forms Intermittently not working.
Hello CRM gurus, I have a weird issue with a clients web CRM 3 client. I have modified the 'isv.config.xml' and 'isv.confg' files to add a custom button to the contacts/leads/account forms. What seems to be happen, at times (seems to be random) the picture of the button doesn't show up, but the text does and the you cannot click on the button anymore. It only happens to one client PC, as the rest of the client PCs work without any problems. I have run out of ideas as to why this is occurring. Are there any log files that I can look at? Any help on this problem will be g...

Microsoft Word Table design in Access 2007
Is there a method for inserting a table (not an access table, but a word table with columns/rows/header, etc...) in a description field in a form or below the description field? I'm creating a database for development business rules and sometimes a business rule needs a table to explain or identify the heirarchy/relationship of items for the rule. I don't want this to link to anything else but the Business Rule ID that I am currently in. Thanks in advance! You could use a memo field but the data will not be separated by grid lines. You would need to add spacing and ...

Take a look at the important update from the Microsoft Corporation
--emiqbvbiclcqkp Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yifoawvdossxi"; type="multipart/alternative" --yifoawvdossxi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="jcntgvofppoyqzlc" --jcntgvofppoyqzlc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install ...

How to design a ticket in Publisher with incrementing numbers?
I want to design a ticket in MS Publisher that I can print several to a page with incrementing numbers. Thanks. Do you have pre-perforated stock? Templates here for Word and Works, they can be adapted to Publisher. http://www.nashua.com/tmplts.html I have a template on my web page, scroll way down below George Washington. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm You will have to use mail merge to get consecutive numbers on your tickets. http://msauer.mvps.org/misc.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://offi...

KB Articles should be able to be tied to an organization 07-05-07
The articles created by the KB only allow a title, subject, and keywords. I should be able to attatch an organization to this set and therefore make it searchable by the organization to which my article is related. Is this a possibility? CRIS, This is a good idea, I suggest posting it as a suggestion. "CRIS" wrote: > The articles created by the KB only allow a title, subject, and keywords. I > should be able to attatch an organization to this set and therefore make it > searchable by the organization to which my article is related. Is this a > possibility? ...

Word vs. Publisher
I routinely work in Publisher to produce a monthly report. The end product is great, but I was considering a more user-friendly program to produce the report in, such as Word, to make it easier on my colleagues in my absence. Training someone new on Publisher or obtaining Word 2007 is not possible at this time; limited resurces preclude these options. Any ideas how I can make optimal use of Word 2003 to produe a report as rich as I can with Publisher, with a minimum of "moving parts" (making it easy for anyone on staff to use with a minimum training curve)? Thanks Without k...

Money 2006 small business sorting by customers name
Is there a way to sort customer name by their last name? If I enter name last name first, the invoices are printed last name first. So, if I enter name first name first one cannot find transactions alphabetically. Any suggestions? -- Christopher J. Fazio, V.M.D. Hope, New Jersey ...

What causes event id 7031's
My exchange server's IISadmin service has (and other services bound to it) failed and restart 51 times. All other critical exchange services were restarting as well. I've stablized the server now (by deleting messages that may have been corrupted), but I'm really freaked out on how this happened. I've never had any errors on my exchange server untill today. Here are my server stats: Windows 2000 server SP4. Exchange 2000 ENT SP3 with all rollups. ALL hotfixes applied. Group Shield 5.2. GFI ME 9.0. 2 XEON's. 1 GB ram. 200 gb for Stores. 201 Mailboxes. Check this arti...

Microsoft dynamics doubts.
hi all , i am very new to Dynamics. I have few basic question regarding dynamics. 1. does Microsoft dynamics comes as a single application within which there are several other app like CRM , nav etc or we can install the app like nav or crm as a standalone software ? 2. i couldn't find trial software , are they available so that i can install on my local network. I would appreciate if somebody answer to my questions. -NK 1. You install MS CRM as a standalone application. 2. See the following link for trial software: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a...

Error Microsoft VBScript (0x800A03EC)
Hello, I'm trying to export a chart build within a ASP page in VBScript. See the code : Set GR = CreateObject("MSGraph.application") GR.Visible = False .... .... GR.Chart.Export "c:\chart.gif" This code give me the Error : Microsoft VBScript (0x800A03EC) !!! Does anyone know wat is appening ? Thanks Philou ...