Anyone using CRM addons to model relationships?

Wonder if anyone has used tools like C360's relationship chart addon? Any
others i should know of or any comments on the c360 one?

thanks

--
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP

0
John
11/11/2004 10:58:54 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

We have used Axonom's Powertrak product that provides similar functionality,
and very satisfied customers as a result.

I cannot comment on the c360 product, we have not used it

The products may not ne directly comparable, as I suspect Powertrak product
does more than c360, hence more expensive

Peter Lynch
Optevia Ltd

"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
message news:%23kvEHIEyEHA.4064@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Wonder if anyone has used tools like C360's relationship chart addon? Any
> others i should know of or any comments on the c360 one?
>
> thanks
>
> --
> John O'Donnell
> Microsoft CRM MVP
> http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx

0
Peter
11/11/2004 11:24:29 PM
thanks for the feedback peter. However are you reporting on the
relationships

--

"Peter Lynch" <peter.lynch@optevia.com.SPAMFREE> wrote in message
> We have used Axonom's Powertrak product that provides similar
functionality,
> and very satisfied customers as a result.
>
> I cannot comment on the c360 product, we have not used it
>
> The products may not ne directly comparable, as I suspect Powertrak
product
> does more than c360, hence more expensive
>
> Peter Lynch
> Optevia Ltd
>
> "John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
> message news:%23kvEHIEyEHA.4064@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > Wonder if anyone has used tools like C360's relationship chart addon?
Any
> > others i should know of or any comments on the c360 one?
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > --
> > John O'Donnell
> > Microsoft CRM MVP
> > http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx

0
John
11/12/2004 8:42:06 AM
John,
I use the c360 Relationship chart and find it useful.  I have also installed
at a couple of sites for customers - where they need to record that "2nd
degree of separation" - where you may record a distributor and their
customers, etc.(both being accounts).
The thing I like about the c360 product is that the relationships are not
pre-defined. You can set up the type of relationship you want to record (of
which you can have several) and which two crm entity types the relationship
links.
You've probably seen but they will allow you to install a demo version that
works against the AWC demo database.
Hope this helps.
Guy.

"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
message news:%23kvEHIEyEHA.4064@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Wonder if anyone has used tools like C360's relationship chart addon? Any
> others i should know of or any comments on the c360 one?
>
> thanks
>
> --
> John O'Donnell
> Microsoft CRM MVP
> http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx

0
Guy
11/12/2004 12:09:43 PM
John,

I have worked with both C360 and Axonom and I can say that both products
ROCK! They each take a different twist on the relationship side. Axonom is
very powerful on the marketing side as well.

I'd look at C360 as an extension to MS CRM, and Axanom as an entire module.
The cost of each solution is in line with that statement as well.

Hope that helps.

"John O'Donnell" wrote:

> Wonder if anyone has used tools like C360's relationship chart addon? Any
> others i should know of or any comments on the c360 one?
>
> thanks
>
> --
> John O'Donnell
> Microsoft CRM MVP
> http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx

Hi John

We have custom Crystal reports that use the relationship information, and
also custom Powertrak list views that use this info

Peter

"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
message news:OeNS%23NJyEHA.1400@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> thanks for the feedback peter. However are you reporting on the
> relationships
>
> --
> John O'Donnell
> Microsoft CRM MVP
> http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx
>

> "Peter Lynch" <peter.lynch@optevia.com.SPAMFREE> wrote in message
>> We have used Axonom's Powertrak product that provides similar
> functionality,
>> and very satisfied customers as a result.
>>
>> I cannot comment on the c360 product, we have not used it
>>
>> The products may not ne directly comparable, as I suspect Powertrak
> product
>> does more than c360, hence more expensive
>>
>> Peter Lynch
>> Optevia Ltd
>>
>> "John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
>> message news:%23kvEHIEyEHA.4064@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> > Wonder if anyone has used tools like C360's relationship chart addon?
> Any
>> > others i should know of or any comments on the c360 one?
>> >
>> > thanks
>> >
>> > --
>> > John O'Donnell
>> > Microsoft CRM MVP
>> > http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx

0
Peter
11/13/2004 5:31:12 PM
Would this be an add-on we can use to manage our agent/channel program?

Ryan

"Jon Colesby" <Jon Colesby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> John,
>
> I have worked with both C360 and Axonom and I can say that both products
> ROCK! They each take a different twist on the relationship side. Axonom is
> very powerful on the marketing side as well.
>
> I'd look at C360 as an extension to MS CRM, and Axanom as an entire
> module.
> The cost of each solution is in line with that statement as well.
>
> Hope that helps.
>

> "John O'Donnell" wrote:
>
>> Wonder if anyone has used tools like C360's relationship chart addon? Any
>> others i should know of or any comments on the c360 one?
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> --
>> John O'Donnell
>> Microsoft CRM MVP
>> http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx

0
Ryan
11/15/2004 7:09:42 AM
yes...its a great addon that enables you to track multiple relationships. As
always think hard though before diving into the ISV addon route. After
thinking my requirements through I came up with a solution that works and
does not require an addon. thanks for all the great feedback guys

--

"Ryan Finnesey" <rfinnesey@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Would this be an add-on we can use to manage our agent/channel program?
>

> Ryan
>
> "Jon Colesby" <Jon Colesby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > John,
> >
> > I have worked with both C360 and Axonom and I can say that both products
> > ROCK! They each take a different twist on the relationship side. Axonom
is
> > very powerful on the marketing side as well.
> >
> > I'd look at C360 as an extension to MS CRM, and Axanom as an entire
> > module.
> > The cost of each solution is in line with that statement as well.
> >
> > Hope that helps.
> >

> > "John O'Donnell" wrote:
> >
> >> Wonder if anyone has used tools like C360's relationship chart addon?
Any
> >> others i should know of or any comments on the c360 one?
> >>
> >> thanks
> >>
> >> --
> >> John O'Donnell
> >> Microsoft CRM MVP
> >> http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx

0
John
11/17/2004 2:07:11 AM
Hi John

Could you describe the problem, and the solution that you came up with?  I
am quite intrested.

We have a similiar requirments, with relations and defining diffrent types
of relations, so any pointers, advice would be great!

Thanks
Rihan Meij
"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
message news:uzdlqoEzEHA.3360@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> yes...its a great addon that enables you to track multiple relationships.
> As
> always think hard though before diving into the ISV addon route. After
> thinking my requirements through I came up with a solution that works and
> does not require an addon. thanks for all the great feedback guys
>
> --
> John O'Donnell
> Microsoft CRM MVP
> http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx
>

> "Ryan Finnesey" <rfinnesey@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> Would this be an add-on we can use to manage our agent/channel program?
>>

>> Ryan
>>
>> "Jon Colesby" <Jon Colesby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > John,
>> >
>> > I have worked with both C360 and Axonom and I can say that both
>> > products
>> > ROCK! They each take a different twist on the relationship side. Axonom
> is
>> > very powerful on the marketing side as well.
>> >
>> > I'd look at C360 as an extension to MS CRM, and Axanom as an entire
>> > module.
>> > The cost of each solution is in line with that statement as well.
>> >
>> > Hope that helps.

> Any

0
Rihan