altitude crm connector #2

is there anyone who has experienced with altitude crm connector?
how does it work? what does it provide?

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Format text for "mark my comments with..." #2
Is there a way to format the font & colour of the text I may type into the body of an existing email in Outlook 2003? I have switched the option on so that the comments are flagged with my initials but I wanted them more prevalent by being able to format the colour of the text. At the moment its a manual task. With Word as the editor: Open Word, choose Tools | Options | General tab ... Email Options button ... you can choose the Font in when "Replying or Forwarding messages" -- Bill Rodgers MVP "Greg J" <frog66@flashmail.com> wrote in message news:11246865...

Address Book #2
Can anybody guide me to a template for address book records? I need something straightforward. Hi John, File, Export, Other Address Book You can open the file you create in Excel. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Saxman" <john.h.williamsREMOVETHIS@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:dhbest$bsk$2@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com... > Can anybody guide me to a template for address book records...

customerrelationship #2
Question: A Contact has 3 associated Accounts. How to migrate these records into CRM?(from Excel) Because each contact can only be associated with 1 account/contact, so I have to think if it is possible to migrate into customerrelationship(1 Contact->Multi Accounts)? Thank you! you can use the Relationship Roles in Accounts "Jim Wang" <JimWang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52B32F35-B042-4A26-A103-1C36E2DFA9C6@microsoft.com... > Question: A Contact has 3 associated Accounts. How to migrate these > records > into CRM?(from Excel) > > ...

Running 2 Versions of Publisher
I want to install and try the Publisher 2007 trial version. I currently have Pub 2002 on my machine. Can I install both versions? Or does 2007 screw up 2002? Or can I install 2007 on another HD on my system w/out touching my 2002 install? I DO NOT want to screw up my 2002 version - I have many files/clients who use it and we all know how stupid Pub is about reading files made in different versions. It would be very nice if the two could run side-by-side, and you could have both installed and running so you could choose between them. I don't suppose that's possible is it?Dawn I ...

Exchange Administrator #2
Hey, I just installed Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 server. But when i open up Exchange Adminstrator, I keep on getting this error message, how do i fix this problem? Error: Title: Microsoft Exchange Administrator Message: A Connection could not be made to the microsoft exchange server computer 'EXCH'. The Microsoft exchange server computer does not respond. Microsoft Exchange Directory ID no: DS_E_Communications_Problem You use Exchange System Manager, and ADUC - not Exchange Administrator, to manage E2000/2003. Did you have a 5.x server before? erbeh wrote: > Hey, >...

insert worksheet #2
The default for inserting a new worksheet is to the left. Is there a way to have worksheets inserted to the right? Hi Sue in VBA you could use the following macro: sub insert_after() ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Add After:=ActiveSheet end sub you may apply a button to this macro. -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Sue wrote: > The default for inserting a new worksheet is to the left. > Is there a way to have worksheets inserted to the right? put this macro in your personal.xls file and attach it to a keyboard shortcut or toolbar button. Public Sub InsertSheetToRight() ...

mail merge problems #2
I have Vista and Office 2007. When I try to do a mail merge with Publisher and a comma-separated-values file exported from Outlook, I get the message, "An operation cannot be completed because of database engine errors." It used to work fine, but not any more. Help! There isn't a solution specific to 2007, but this article addresses your error and probably will work You receive a "The operation cannot be completed because of dialog or data base engine failures" error message when you try to perform a mail merge by using an Outlook 2003 contact folder in Publish...

Referencing .NET 2.0 but end result uses .NET 3.5
I'm using DevStudio 2005 and I have a project that references System.dll ver 2.0.50727 and I accidentally compiled code that used an overload that only exists in version 3.5 because my intellisense showed it. I tried to compile it on another machine that never had the .NET 3.5 install and it wouldn't compile and the intellisense had that version of the overload yet both references looked identical; looking at ver 2.0 of System.dll The method in question was WaitHandle.WaitOne. ..NET 2.0 WaitOne() WaitOne(Int32, Boolean) WaitOne(TimeSpan, Boolean) ..NET 3.5 WaitOne...

execl to lotus 1-2-3 conversion #2
I would appreciate very much if anyone can provide me information to convert Excel file to Lotus format Regards, ...

CRM Mobile Registration Error
Hello All, I work for a Microsoft partner in the Atlanta area, and I've been tasked with testing CRM before we put it into production. I've hit a brick wall with CRM Mobile 3.0, and I'm hoping someone might be able to help, or point me in the right direction for this issue. The situation now: We use Small Business Server 2003 Premium SP1 in our production environment, so I'm also using it in my test environment. The test environment consists of the server and two laptops, and is connected to the internet, although its external URL uses a redirection service: fakename.no-ip.o...

Can not empty clipboard #2
I have started getting a strange message in several of my MAC Office products including Word and Excel that says Can Not Empty Clipboard. I also can not copy and paste in any program including Safari. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks harper6702 Reboot and then run Disk Utility Repair Permissions. The clipboard is a file. I suspect it has overflowed or become corrupted. The reboot may take a long time: during a reboot, Unix cleans out its temporary files, and that may fix the issue... If it doesn't, I have no idea :-) On 16/11/06 2:17 PM, in article 1163647035.202984.70550@m73g2...

A program is trying to access e-mail #2
When I hit new or reply I get this box saying, "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" Symantec says it's a Microsoft problem. Microsoft says its a security patch sp3? How do I stop this dam message from poping up???? Outlook 2002 SP3 adds additional properties to the list of those that are affected by the security features. As a result, one of your add-ins needs updated to the latest version - antispam add-ins are a common cause although others are affected by the changes as well. Many add-ins were updated follow...

My CRM VPC starts and shuts down SLOW
I'm using an MBS VPC of CRM v3.0 on a laptop with 1.4 g of ram. It's great once I boot up! However, when I first start up the VPC it takes about 5 minutes to load and about 15 minutes to shut down. It is very slow... I also have the MBS VPC for Dynamics GP v9 and BP v3.0 on the samea box with the same settings; this VPC loads up in about a minute and shuts down in about two minutes. I've tried compacting the VPC db on the CRM but it had little or no effect. I'm using CRM build 3.0.5300.0 on Windows 2003 server build 3790. Does anyone else have a problem with the load...

Office 2011 #2
Want to say that I'm impressed with 2011. Many things on my wish list were done to improve older versions�the tiny Style window in Word is better than the Windows version, Outlook doesn't make you scroll though a long list of fonts to get to what you want, and the software plays better with the Mac OS. I use Office for Windows 2003, 2007, and 2010 and Office for Mac 2004 and 2011. My preference is on the Mac side but I get my work done with all versions. Thank you MS. ...

MS CRM integrate to JD Edwards
Hi, anyone has experience/knowledge of integrate MS CRM with JD Edwards? Thanks We are currently running JDE (SQL version) and MS CRM. Our CRM Account list originated from JDE system but the 2 systems are not tied together dynamically. Instead our account structure has maintained a key id between the systems to which we will build reporting against the 2 systems using Microsoft Reporting Services as well as OLAP cube technologies. "Keng Yuen Lok" <nospam@nospam.com.nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:u$GoMyQ3EHA.2608@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > anyone ha...

Directly from CRM Order to Outlook Appointment in Calendar
In Outlook, it is possible to draw a task directly into the calendar, thus making an appointment with info from the task. It would be great, if it was possible, in the same way, to draw a CRM order from the Outlook client directly into the Outlook Calendar. Our company uses the Outlook Calendar for time registration, and this feature would be really helpful. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the b...

Help with Lookup #2
I have an excel worksheet that has approximately 20,000+ records. I would like to classify these recorded based on two columns. The first column's name is "YB Description" and the other is "Sold Date". The YB column mainly contains 4 digit numerical values, with approximately 300-400 records that are text, ie. "classified", "not verified", "public use". The Sold Date column is pretty self-explanatory, all the records are dates with the following formatting - M/D/Y. What I would like to do is create a third column called YB/Sold that classi...

Can I calculate a field with 2 different filter criteria in one q
Hi, I have a data source table with a customer name field and various metrics fields, I'd like to sum metric "a" based on customer name being like "abc" and another sum of metric "a" where the customer name is NOT LIKE "abc" in one query, but I can't seem to figure this out, but, I'm a novice at this. Best I can figure is 2 different queries, then a 3rd query to bring the two together. Thanks -- Jim jimd wrote: >Hi, I have a data source table with a customer name field and various metrics >fields, I'd like to sum metric &...

2 Questions about Exchange 2003.
These are quesions from a practice test. I know nothing of Exchange servers. 1)I created a user 2 months ago and he did not need to have an email address. He has recently taken a job that required me to give an email address. Ho would I do that without deleting and recreating his account?(the mail server used is Exchange 2003) 2)My company is merging with another company and I need to configure my Exchange 2003 server to now accept email from the domain newdomain.com. Please list the steps that needs to be done to ensure that exchange will recieve email for that domain. Thanks for the...

upgrade CRM 3.0 on SQL 2000 to CRM 4.0 on SQL 2008 (error)
I am trying to upgrade CRM 3.0 on SQL 2000 to CRM 4.0 on SQL 2008 and getting this error. (I know CRM 3.0 doesnt support SQL 2008, so a '1' step upgrade might have its risks). "Action Microsoft.CRM.Setup.Server.GrantConfigDBDatabaseAccessAction failed. The DEFAULT_SCHEMA clause cannot be used with a windows group or with principals mapped to certificates or asymmetric keys". I'm trying this in a virtual environment first. Any comments on this? Thanx Glen Hi Glen, Upgrade CRM 3.0 to SQL Server 2005 Evaluation . then upgrade to CRM 4.0 on SQL Server 2005. Take ...

Help with ACT! to CRM migration
Hi to anyone that can help. I am trying to do a trial data migration from our ACT! database to MSCRM to see what it will look like. I have installed the migration framework and appear to have CRM running fine on a server in our network (no errors on install and all windows appear ok). Since I do not have a strong database background I was wondering if someone could confirm what I believe is MS's way of migrating my data accross. I have exported the data from ACT! to a text file. I imported this into excel and repleaced the Free/busy data with a unique number for each record. I the...

sync between outlook crm & vertical applications
I would like to ask if there is any way to make synchronization & work offline with outlook client & view new entities that were created in a vertical application ? I would like to get into the outlook client the new information in addition to the current entities ? For example. We developed new form using the CRM SDK & We would like to view this information through the outlook client when working offline . Can We intervene the synchronization process for our needs ? As you have probably guess customizations created using the CRM SDK can only be viewed in the Outlook client when ...

2 exchange servers/2 different sites/1 domain
I have 2 sites, NY/MN, both need to use the same domain name for mail (pm.com), both will be in the same Active Directory forest, I want to have an Exchange server in both locations, the 2 sites are connected via VPN, the mx record for mail going to user@pm.com gets routed into the NY Exchange server, my question is, knowing they will each have a seperate server, running seperate databases, how will mail going to MNuser@pm.com get delivered to the mailboxes in MN? This is possible isn't it? Thanks-Dan Fox If both servers are in the same Exchange site, then the mail that is addre...

Outlook Connector 12.1
I have installed Outlook Connector 12.1 (12.0.6423) in Outlook 2003. I was able to download all the email messages from my Hotmail account into Outlook, but several of them have severely truncated subject lines, while others do not. Also, several of these messages have excessive extra line breaks, even when the window states "Extra line breaks in this message were removed." I cannot find a pattern to this. The subject lines and line breaks are complete and normal when viewed via Hotmail. I tried the 'repair Outlook Connector' feature via "Control Panel...

Personal address book #2
How do you add an address to a Personal address book? Thank you, Lembro See my reply to your earlier post. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:03a201c3980c$51911d00$a301280a@phx.gbl, Lembro wrote: > How do you add an address to a Personal address book? > > Thank you, > Lembro ...