Allow us to change default view in Account Activity History.

In the current version of CRM (3.0) the default views of the History View
cannot be changed.  I would like to be able to set it to "All" not just the
most recent.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e1f6f131-0506-426c-9159-039c80adf9fe&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

There is no view specific to Next 30 days. Its just a date filter on the
activity history view. In CRM3.0 changing the default date filter is not
supported. I do agree we need to fix this. Thanks for your suggestion. We
will consider this feature for a future service pack or release. An Issue has
been entered into our tracking data base.

You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

"mxwll" wrote:

> In the current version of CRM (3.0) the default views of the History View
> cannot be changed.  I would like to be able to set it to "All" not just the
> most recent.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e1f6f131-0506-426c-9159-039c80adf9fe&dg=microsoft.public.crm
Has anything been done about this yet?

"Kalmadi Santhosh Rao [MSFT]" wrote:

> There is no view specific to Next 30 days. Its just a date filter on the
> activity history view. In CRM3.0 changing the default date filter is not
> supported. I do agree we need to fix this. Thanks for your suggestion. We
> will consider this feature for a future service pack or release. An Issue has
> been entered into our tracking data base.

> You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
> reserved.
>

> "mxwll" wrote:
>
> > In the current version of CRM (3.0) the default views of the History View
> > cannot be changed.  I would like to be able to set it to "All" not just the
> > most recent.
> >
> > ----------------
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e1f6f131-0506-426c-9159-039c80adf9fe&dg=microsoft.public.crm

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Converting Opportunity to Account

Setting up a new e-mail account

Viewing Active Tasks in the Outlook Today View
I really like the Outlook Today view, as it lists upcoming appointments, emails, tasks, etc. However, I can not get it to show my active tasks that have started but are due at a later time (not today). Outlook today will show my active tasks that are due today, but it just won't show tasks that, for example, are due tomorrow. This is bothersome because I want it to show all active tasks, and not just ones that are due today. Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated! There are a couple of options associated with Task showing and sorting, have you checked via the customize...

OLK 2k7

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

Getting the BCC field by default.

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

SQL View with Smartlist Builder
I am having to recreate Anyviews (GP8) into Smartlists (GP10SP3). Not very happy. Many of our Smartlist require the use of SQL views do to the limitations of Anyview and now Smartlist. It appears that I must create a separate Smartlist for each company I wish to use my sql view with. Is there not a way to include a custom SQL view in Smartlist, and have Smartlist use the company the user is logged into? The view exist in each company database. Can this be done with SQL Reporting server and DynamicsGP? Can I pull a report based on the company db the user is logged into? Thanks for the...

US and UK online banking affiliates
I am thinking about buying MS Money 2004 to assist in managing my personal finances, but I have accounts in the US and the UK. Can Money cope with this? It looks like there are US and UK versions and a UK international version (I have downloaded and played with the trial version), but I can't figure out if it does what I want it to if you buy the US version you have access to some US banks, If you buy the UK version, you have access to some UK banks. If you buy the international version, I don't think there are any banks !! "Jo" <anonymous@discussions.micros...