Allow sales process to start from create on wait conditions/object

Need ability wi/o having to create subprocess to start a sales process
workflow waiting for a wait time/ or wait object condition in order to
kickoff.  This comes in play if you add an opportunity type picklist to the
opporutnity which upon selection will automatically kick off the appropriate
sales process.  Cumbersome and cluegy doing w/ subprocesses etc.....

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=05e44fc7-d391-4807-b90e-5c1517b16579&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

how can I creat venn diagram using Excel?
I want to analysis data using excel. my idea is to find tht overlaping between different groups. How can I find the overlaping among differnt groups using Excel? I think Venn diagram will do such job but how to do that with Excel. thanks Consider simulating a Venn diagram with a Bubble chart. You will have to devise a scheme to specify the location (X,Y coordinates) and the size of each bubble to get the desired effect. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <00499137-A889-4ABB...

Conditional formatting help
Hi, I can't figure out the way I should create this conditional formatting. It's probably very simple though. If a cell, let's say J5, is empty for three days, then the background of cell A5 turns red. Any help would be appreciated Thanks Any 72 consecutive hours? Starting when? What if someone entered something then deleted it an hour later? Would that re-start the three day period? You would need some type of event code to watch J5 to reset the counter in that case. I don't think it is "probably very simple" but I may be over-reading this or you have ...

Using dates for x-axis values as string instead of creating a scale
I am creating a line graph where I want to identify each point on the graph by a date (i.e. the source of the x-axis is to a column full of dates). When I do this, excel puts the dates on a scale, so a lot of my data is bunched up in the center of the graph. Is there any way to format the dates as text for use in the graph without the text version of the dates being the unreadable number format? Or, is there any way to stop excel from putting my dates on a scale? Thanks! -Eleanor -- cs_weirdo You can change the axis back to a category type, instead of a time scale type. Choose Chart...

how do I create custom line patterns in Visio?
I have just begun using Visio as diagrammatic tool, but I cannot seem to get customised line patterns to work for dynamic connector. ...

global object dependent on CWinApp global object
hi I have a global object which depends on the CWinApp global object i.e. it assumes that the CWinApp global object is created. After migrating to VS 2005, my global object is getting created before the CWinApp global object. Is there any way I can force the CWinApp object to be created first? I know one of the solution is to avoid a global object and wrap it in a fuction, however a lot of files use this object directly, so I am trying to figure out if there is another way. Regards Chimanrao Chimanrao wrote: > hi > > I have a global object which depends on the CWinApp global...

Display picture with Conditional Formatting
I need to display one of 3 small pictures in Excel, based on a figure in a given cell. I can use conditional formatting to colour the background of another cell based on this value but cannot see how to display a picture or alternatively change the colour of a drawing object. In article <3b3401c4a0a8$2ec6d8f0$a501280a@phx.gbl>, "Sued" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to display one of 3 small pictures in Excel, based > on a figure in a given cell. Have a look at the following... http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html Thanks ve...

Object required for (Wscript.sleep 15000) #2
Hi, We run the following macro in EXCEL in order to perform OS Backup, but we got the errors like: For Example: When we run the following macro in Excel, we got errors like: 1. Object required for (Wscript.sleep 15000) 2. Object required for (Wscript.Echo "Not in Archivelog Mode! Hot Backups not possible! Aborting!") 3. File Not found (strArchive = "arcchk.txt) (Set objArchive = objFS.OpenTextFile(strArchive, 1, 0) I think we have to define some variables in order to run that macro successfully. Could someone please suggest abo...

Work flow to create new record
Is the following possible in v4 without code writing (we currently use v3 and I don't think it is possible). Assume that account and competitors have a relationship. When an account is created I want it to automatically add a certain competitor record to the account. This is to faciliate a work around whereby I can then run a search to show all records that do not have a competitor. Thanks James that is possible in v4 workflow James. you can create a new record (of almost any type) when your account creation workflow is fired. Dave "JamesE" <JamesE@discussions.mi...

CRM - Sales Pipeline Report
Please help me - I am trying to get the Sales Pipeline report to order correctly on the Estimated Close date. My report formats correctly and I have set to Group by Date from the parent report of the sales pipeline - BUT - when I view the Sales Pipeline Detail report the Estimated Close date is all over the place... E.g. August opportunities following by December then November then October then September! I have spoken to one of my developers and he says that Group by Date is one thing... you need to also order by estimatedclosedate... but he was no help in providing a solution. BTW ...

send object macro
I am trying to send a report or form from access via.email in an excel format so it can be edited and saved by another user. I am able to accomplish this except that the excel sheet is not formatted the way the person wants is there a better way of doing this or a different way that would have some kind of format? "jwebster1979" wrote: > except that the excel sheet is not formatted the way the person wants What format is this person expecting? Richard It is a fancy thing that looks better than it works it has some colors and and some drop downs. It wor...

Outlook 98 with Domain need to auto start and login
I need a method to start outlook 98 on reboot and have it login into the network and if possible hide the folder. This is an alarm sending pc with windows 2k and we use outlook for the email piece and need to make sure that outlook is started and logged in so that alarms can be sent out. The alarms are critical and if a reboot occurs off hours this needs to auto start. thanks in advance ...

conditional formatting with FORMULA... Please HELP! #2
Hi all, I have price data in rows like this (each price takes up a cell): 5 5.43 6 6.25 6.50 8 15 9.25 9 8.75 8.50 8.50 8.50 8.50 13 I need to show trends via conditional formatting where on 3 or more consecutive days prices fluctuate EQUALLY by 0.25 or more each time, up or down... IE, with the above data, I would want to "flag" let's say, in red fill color, the sequence 6, 6.25, 6.50 as well as the group 9.25, 9, 8.75, 8.50, but NOT the group of 8.50, 8.50, 8.50. I have tried if/and/or statements again and again and come close on simpler tre...

customize xml created from dataset
hi, i've successfully write my xml from a dataset schema .... thanks for support ... now i need to set properly this parameters ... <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" ?> <!DOCTYPE anagrafica-prestazioni (View Source for full doctype...)> how can i add this line considering i'm writing the xml froma dataset , with a ds.writelxml method ??? thanks ... andrew Andrew wrote: > i've successfully write my xml from a dataset schema .... > thanks for support ... > now i need to set properly this parameters ... > > <?xml...

vc++vs2005 resource conditions not working, is this a bug?
Hi, I upgraded my VC++ 2003 application to VC++ VS2005, everything works okay, however it is ignoring the resource preprocessor conditions that use to work within vs2005, in otherwards it is now displaying the wrong versions of dialog box etc.. Is this a bug? in anycase it is very frustrating, any help, and/or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks >I upgraded my VC++ 2003 application to VC++ VS2005, everything works okay, >however it is ignoring the resource preprocessor conditions that use to work >within vs2005, in otherwards it is now displaying the wrong ver...

Outlook Data Files being automatically created
Hello, I have a user who has about 7 PST's and only created 1. We have been able to delete the other 6 in the past, but they eventually come back without any user creation. This is Outlook 2002, and on an Exchange 5.5 server. Any ideas on how to stop this? He is the only one with this issue in an environment with over 100 users. Thanks, Jeff Jeff <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a user who has about 7 PST's and only created 1. We > have been able to delete the other 6 in the past, but they > eventually come back without any user creation. ...

Creating New Category Groups
I recently purchased Money 2004 and opened my older file in the new program. Several of my categories converted to unassigned Category Groups. I would like to create new Category Groups but I was unable to locate in the help menu the information needed to do this. Can someone help me with this? You can respond to me directly using my email address. Thank you. In microsoft.public.money, S. Link wrote: >I recently purchased Money 2004 and opened my older file >in the new program. Several of my categories converted to >unassigned Category Groups. I would like to create new >...

Where Condition (OpenReport)
I am struglling with the Where condition when I use OpenReport. In a form I have a list box in which I can choose multiple selections. Then in my report I want to the "email" field to equal the current list box selection (I have it loop through each selection). Will it work with a mutiple selection list box? I know the code below is wrong but I am looking for help on how to state the where condition: DoCmd.OpenReport "1", acViewPreview, , "[email] = " & Nz(lst.Column(1, varItem)) Thanks! -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.co...

How to make List created refer by another worksheet data?
Hi All. My table to check manpower overtime result base on daily working overtime. Header in 1st row : (A1)Index No. (B1)Name (AL1)Overtime Total (Hundreds of employee name...) Overtime total daily changes base on daily updated data on Column (C:AK) In second worksheet i make daily updated summary employee that overtime taken over than 80 hours only (A5)Index No. (B5)Name (C5)Overtime <80 (Display employee which overtime more than 80 Hours only) How to make 2nd page updated automatically everyday?? Excel provides for an On Open macro... The macro with the name auto_op...

Object Explorer doesn't connect to server specified at startup
Hi Everybody, I'm constantly trying to shrink regular responsibilities into a single- click icon. Want me to check the server's hard drive size? I've got a script that gets hard drive space and sends a text report via SQL mail; all I need to do is click the SQLCMD batch file on my desktop. When starting SQL Server Management Studio (2005), I don't want to specify my server name, login, password, or the database I need; I prefer to run my desktop batch file that contains the following command: SqlWb.exe -E -S myservername -d testdb -nosplash This gets me into...

XML Schema, how to create one for this xml file?

start dialog via menu
Hi, All: I use MFC to generate SDI with CFormView framework. I have one command under File->Connect. When Connect command is pressed, I want to start a new dialog box. Inside dialog box, there are radio button and Combo box. My question is that, I need my combo box to display COM1, COM2, COM3, COM4. But I try to use data field in Combo box or use InsertString function to insert these string, I would not see these string. The combo box is empty. Where is the problem? Thank you for help awu10 awu wrote: > Hi, All: > I use MFC to generate SDI with CFormView framework. I have ...

conditional formatting
I'm trying to use conditional formatting to accomplish the following: if the cell is empty or contains a greater than zero value, the cell color is white (or no color), if there is a 0 in the cell, the cell color is red. This doesn't seem that difficult, but I'm not having success. Either it's red all the time, or it's white all the time, regardless of value. This is the conditional formula I'm using: Cell value is equal to =AND(NOT(ISBLANK(P33)),P33=0) Thanks. Bert I just left the "natural" fill white. Then I used this as the formula in Format...

Unable to create personal folder file
I started Outlook 2007 for the first time(I've been using Outlook Express). The start up stopped saying it could not open my default e-mail folders and told me to go to control panel mail. I did this but when I try to create an Office Outlook personal folder file, it said the service was not installed. I did an Office 2007 repair and rebooted. But still no luck. Start with a new mail profile and see if it works now; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ ...

Set DataNavigateUrlField to contained custom object property
I have a GridView bound to a collection of custom objects (e.g., Department). Each Department object contains a custom object (e.g., Manager). I want to use a property on the Manager object (e.g., Id) for the DataNavigateUrlFields property on my HyperLinkField, but setting DataNavigateUrlFields equal to Manager.Id (i.e., DataNavigateUrlFields="Manager.Id") does not work. How can I go about doing this? I have successfully exposed the Manager.Id property as a property on the Department object itself, but would prefer a more elegant solution, if possible. ...

Conditional Format 04-21-10
Hello, I would like to set a conditional format to color each unique value a different color. It will also be applied to multiple occurences of the value. The problem is that the values are dynamic and may not always be the same number of occurences, in the same cell, etc. I have used the formula IF(ISNUMBER(COUNTIF($F$3:F3,F3)),ROW(),"")) to try to identify the occurences but creating a conditional format has proven out of my league! The way the spreadsheet is designed, the probability of more than 4 IDs being used at any given time is slim, so the next time IDs are...