Advanced Tool Design Model ATD-345 Hook & Pick Set

Price:$8.89
Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B000OUZA5G
Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000OUZA5G

This pick set works very well for working with o-rings in hydraulic hose connections.  The magnet is also strong enough to pick up metal hardware that is dropped in a difficult to reach location.
Contains (1) aluminum handle with magnet for picking up nuts, bolts, screws and other ferrous parts with four screw-in tips:  (1) straight tip, (1) hook tip, (1) combination tip and (1) o-ring 90? tip.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

 Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=156975599X
 Stanley 66-052 Precision Screwdriver Set, 6-Piece:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B00009OYGV
 Advanced Tool Design Model  ATD-7527  4 Piece Scraper Set:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000M5ZWUQ
 Mirka 23-615-AP 5-Inch  8-Hole Assorted Grits (10 Each Of 80/100/120/150/220) Dustless Hook-and-Loop Sanding Disks:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B00004U6A8
 General Tools S838 6 Piece 3/16-Inch to 1/2-Inch Drill Stop Assortment:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B00004T7OI

ACCESSORIES:

 Popular Mechanics Complete Car Care Manual: Updated & Expanded:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=158816439X
 Popular Mechanics (1-year):http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B00005N7SA
0
Aycock (1)
5/22/2009 11:37:30 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

RMS HQ CHeck stores design bug
In HQ when a store checks qntys shouldn't it show the current qnty in 'the store' checking the quantities not the HQ values? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/def...

Hook and capture F1
hello, I am realizing an application mfc that capture (through hook) all the events of the keyboard, than but passes to them to the other applications(my window is first plane but it does not have the focus), it is possible to capture the F1 and it to the application with the focus, so that the help it does not leave? Thanks Ste ...

Access to VB tools
Hi, Does anyone know of any freeware tool that might help in this? I have looked at a couple commercial access to vb conversion tools but they are pretty expensive so I am wondering if anyone knows of a freeware or open source tool that we could use to save us some time and effort..... Thanks, Malakie Tony Toews lists a few tools at http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/accesstovb.htm: I'm not aware whether any of them are free. The general consensus is that conversion tools do an incomplete job at best. There are simply too many differences between the controls available for ...

Tech Tools Stationery
After a bunch of downloads to update Windows 7 last night, my stationery setup has changed! Now the type is immediately next to the tech tools vertical decoration column on the left. No space at all. How can I fix this? Is there a "normal" template where I can change margins for all messages? ...

How do I set up my Hotmail account in Outlook when I have a DSL l.
By setting up a new account using most likely the POP settings. You will need server information from your DSL provider... in fact, they usually have very simple instructions to follow as to how to set up Outlook to check your email. It is different for each service provider as they will have different incoming and outgoing mail servers. "lahnpease@hotmail.com" <lahnpease@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C26E59E-F2EF-45F8-BE9A-567ED99C4857@microsoft.com... > lahnpease@hotmail.com <lahnpease@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Converting to an efficient set of tables
I was handed down an Excel file consisting of 47,000 rows and 20+ columns of data. In each column, there is an enormous amount of repetition. The file is over 20 MB and runs slowly. Because of reasons beyond my control at work, I cannot use MS Access to handle this data. So, I would like to create several tables containing the unique values that repeat so frequently and essentially structure the data like I would in Access with various relationships between fields. How can I (at least somewhat) automate this task to replace the cell values with references to another cell on another s...

OPOS Printer
HI, I need to set the RecLetterQuality attribute to true for my OPOS receipt printer. I found the section for Receipt Formats in the Store Manager part of Microsoft POS, but there does not seem to be a LetterQuality selection. Is it here and I'm not seeing it? If not, there needs to be. The OPOS spec says RecLetterQuality is initialized to False after enabling. Our printer requires a darker print out for some applications (scanability), which it gives you when RecLetterQuality is True. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to th...

set a default value for a cell ?
I want to set a default value to a cell or set of cells which might be edited by the user? I have a column which is used by a person to enter values. But A default value should appear. Could you please help me? see help on data validation or debra degliesh's page http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html "Jeethu" <Jeethu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A34C3B6-EF14-40AB-9CC6-E590AED4B6D8@microsoft.com... >I want to set a default value to a cell or set of cells which might be >edited > by the user? > > I have a column which is used by...

The & Symbol
How do I type the & symbol in a Label? Example: L&H. Access replaces my & with an underscore. Thanks JoAnn Put two ampersands in a row: L&&H -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "jkjmwilliams" <jkjmwilliams@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE2CA4CB-8582-46C1-A831-B054311227A7@microsoft.com... > How do I type the & symbol in a Label? Example: L&H. Access replaces my & > with an underscore. > Thanks > JoAnn "jkjmwilliams" <jkjmwilliams@discussions.micr...

"OleObjectBlob" & "Unknown COM" errors when importing VBA package
I created a VBA package in Dynamics GP 10, which opens and reads from an Excel file. When I try to import the package on another computer, I get "OleObjectBlob" and "Unknown COM" errors referrring to my user form I created. If anyone knows how to get around these errors, please let me know thanks, Lorraine It would be good to know what versions of GP are you running both in your dev environment and the environment you are trying to import the package into. It would also be beneficial to know the *exact* error messages you are receiving. Best regards...

How to set up multiple users with same email account
I currently have the following set up on my XP Home SP3 using Outlook Express 2 user accounts on XP (mine and my wife's) 3 email accounts - all from one ISP (pop3) - (one for me only, one for my wife only, one for both of us) The address book is shared out to all email accounts. As Outlook Express is not supported in Windows 7 and I am not too keen on Windows Live Mail, I was thinking of moving over to Outlook 2003 (which I also have). Is it possible to set up the same construct I have with OE using Outlook 2003 and how is such a thing possible. I have seen articles ...

How do I cancel email redirect when there was no rule set up?
My emails are automatically redirected form my office email to my home, both computers use Office 2003. I need to cancel this redirect, but there is no rule in my rules folder. I did this years ago so I can't be certain how it was set up. Any suggestions? "Carla" <Carla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA58A8FC-1E12-47A3-AF1A-ADFB2765867D@microsoft.com... > My emails are automatically redirected form my office email to my home, both > computers use Office 2003. I need to cancel this redirect, but there is no > rule in my rules fold...

Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Hi, I have a problem with my Progressbar Form. the following code runs correctly. But... progressForm = new fclsProgress(); progressForm.percent = 0; Thread doSomethingThread = new Thread(delegate() { for (int i=0; i<100; i++) { if (progressForm.cancel == true) break; progressForm.percent = i; // ... do something } MyNamespace.MyClass.ActiveForm.Invoke((MethodInvoker)delegate { this.progressForm.Close(); }); } doSomethingThread.Start(); progressForm.ShowDialog(); But when I minimize my program, It is stoped by the following error me...

AR & AP ATB print
Great Plains 9.0 - the ATB's for AP & AR - would prefer the option of printing as portrait; not bolded; and be able to customize the colums. These are double the paper from 6.0 (we just recently ufgraded). I find these hard to read (print is small and the report is busy with all the lines and bold print) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestio...

Sell cvv fresh&good 100%+ price cheap
Hello everybody, I'm seller from Viet Nam Contact me: -Y!H: garnier233 -Email: garnier233******.com List cc i have and price i have : Us ( vis,mas ) = 2$/1cvv Us ( dis,amex ) = 5$/1cvv Uk ( vis,mas ) = 5$/1cvv Uk ( amex,dis) = 7$/1cvv Au = 10$/1cvv Ca = 10$/1cvv Eu = 17-20$/1cvv + Itali = 20$/1cvv + Spain = 20$/1cvv + Denmark = 25$/1cvv + Sweden = 20$/1cvv +France: 18$/1 +Germany: 18$/1 +Ireland: 17$/1 +New zeland: 18$/1 +Switherland: 18$/1 +Slovakia:20$/1 Middle East = 15$/1cvv Asia = 15$/1cvv if US with bin = 6$ US full= 30$ Uk with bin = 15$ Uk with dob = ...

Office Home & Student 2007 02-23-10
I am trying to install this program on my 3rd computer. I am getting the error code 1304: Error writing to file: Microsoft.Office.Interop.OneNote.dll Verify you have access to that directory. and another error code: 1712 This one had something to do with not being able to go back to previous installed versions. I now need the product key for 2003 to work. My question is: How do I verify I have access (I am the administrator) and where would I find the product key ( I don't have that disc anymore) Thank-you ...

Pick up date for Charts from the Spreadsheet
I have a workbook with one data sheet and several charts which represent weekly activity. I want to be able to pick up the title of the charts from the spreadsheet, e.g. "Sales Activity for Week Ending April 7, 2006". This title information is contained in a cell in the spreadsheet. How do I get it to display at the top of each chart without having to manually type it in the title area under Chart Options? Wilfred: Here' a link to a post I have on dynamic titles that sounds like what you are looking for. http://processtrends.com/pg_chart_dynamic_chart_title.htm I ...

Outlook Express & XP
I have OE 6 for XP and it is always asking for my password when checking for mail when I open the OE program. I checked the box to rember password. What could be wrong? When I enter the password everything is fine for that session. Go to where you checked the box to remember password and in there retype your password. It sounds like the password your having it remember it not correct. "Sandie" <om@pwi.cncdsl.com> wrote in message news:bvuq9q$q3l@dispatch.concentric.net... > I have OE 6 for XP and it is always asking for my password when checking > for mail when I o...

A97 to A2003 & IIf
Hi All I have a report that is throwing an error on a text field field. below is the condition. I'm thinking the 'In' condition is causing the problem and I can't seem to find anything with google regarding the use of 'In' in a VBA IIF statement. =IIf([test_typ]="TENS" And [shape]="RECT" And [thick]<=0.16 And [testmeth] In ("48","41","42","43","44") And Not ([prod_fac] In ("LAB","2XX","3XX")) And Not ([sps] In ("1156","1189","1203"...

What is the diff between SendMessage & Postmessage?
Can any one help me out Thx in advance DAK SendMessage gets called immediately and (usually) completes before returning. Its more like a function call. PostMessage is put on a queue and gets executed afterwards (usually some time after the current message handler has finished processing the current message) Thanks a lot! That means SendMessage will not send messages to queue, hence synchronous and PostMessage sends to queue, so application takes its own sweet time to poll from the queue to process that message, hence Asynchronous. Right DAK Right. This is why you have to use PostMessag...

Personal setting files for Home and Student?
Where can I locate the personal setting files for MS Home and Student? I am formatting and reinstalling MS H&S. Will need the same for Excel and Powerpoint also. See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/FilesToBackup.htm. In addition, if you're using Office 2007, you may have customized files in these folders: %appdata%\Microsoft\Document Building Blocks and subfolders %appdata%\Microsoft\UProof %appdata%\Microsoft\Word\Startup There may be similar advice for the other Office programs, so ask in their forums too. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP ...

Best practice for setting default font settings in Word 2007
Could anyone tell me what Microsoft's "Best Practice" is for a company to change the default font settings in Word 2007? For example, if I wanted to change the default font to Times New Roman for all new documents and push this out to the company - does best practice remain the same as in Word 2003? Or has it changed with the inclusion of the default document settings and themes? Thanks so much! I am not sure how you did it in Word 2003, but in either case, I would not rely on customizing the Normal.dot template. You should create separate templates for your...

how do I set up an annual calendar on one worksheet
I need a tempplate to set up on one worksheet an annual calendar with days of the week, months and date numbers. I havae to set up a calendar that has recurring dates e.g. evry 3rd Weds in Feb, 4th Tues in may etc ANy help would be appreciated on all or some of the above start here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=calendar -- Gary''s Student "Ian Dee" wrote: > I need a tempplate to set up on one worksheet an annual calendar with days of > the week, months and date numbers. > I havae to set up a calendar that has recurring ...

Money 2004 & Background Banking
REcently Background Banking, ie., the ability to download a quote or statement at a fixed interval does not appear to function. It once has previously. I can manullay do a "Update Now" and all is ok. Has anyone seen this issue before on MNY 2004...? thx in advance aj ...

Frequent file corruption in the documents and setting area
Since a month or so, I have frequent messages 'corrupted file, run chkdsk' after booting. The files concerned are ALWAYS in the 'documents and setting' directory, often temp files, or Norton 360 files. I am quite positive that the disk itself is sane (only 1 raw sector is reallocated in SMART). Any idea from what area could the problem come ? I do have units up to K (2 physical units), and only this directory ever get corrupted on G (system XP pro) Thanks -- Jean Paulo "Jean-Paulo" <jean.paulo@free.fr> responded in News item ...