Advanced Find View NEVERMIND

I found it
0
Peter
10/8/2003 3:03:54 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

SQL View duplicating records
I've created a view on inventory transactions linking IV30300 and IV30400, wanting to pull the lot number information into the view for each inventory trx. I have a transaction that was an INVADJ, with one item on it, recorded at 3 different quantities, 3 different costs, and 3 different lot numbers. In my results pane, this transaction is listed 9 times, once for each combination of qty, cost, and lot number. What causes this to happen and how do I change my query to pull only one line per combination of qty, cost and lot number in this transaction? Thanks for the help. Frank Hamelly...

files & icons always in "details" type view
Hello: I've created some folders in the desktop, and put inside shortcuts to programs that I use mostly. Although I always choose view --> icons, at each startup shortcuts re-appears in "details" view mode. I checked in "folder options", "Remember each folder's view settings" is checked, so what's the problem? thank you Maurice ...

Public Folder Calander Default View
We have a Public Folder calendar that was requested to be set to and left as 'Month View' it appears to default to day view and needs to be set to month view by each user, and from what i am told will revert back to day view after logging out and relogging in to the network/exchange. Is there a way to set an attribut on this shared calendar that when it is opened by a client it will open by default in Month view? Thanks for any assistance. In news:2253CCBC-DD0D-4B2D-83AF-4115E4B0FFFD@microsoft.com, Civic <Civic@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > We have a Public Fo...

Inline picture viewing
Is it possible to view pictures attached to an email as an inline display? I.e. within the mail, similar to outlook express can the picture just be displayed? On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 13:38:47 -0700, "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to view pictures attached to an email as an >inline display? I.e. within the mail, similar to outlook >express can the picture just be displayed? No. -- <<<SgtRich>>> Email Client: Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 News Client (Text): Fort� Agent 2.0 www.forteinc.com News Client (Binarie...

Finding Values With more than 2 decimal Places
Hello, I am using sumif to verify some numbers. These should all be dollar values and thus should not contain and values past 2 decimal places however when I use the sumif it returns values with long decimals? I have been unable to find where these decimals exist visually and i tried this formula to help me identify them =IF(L18-(ROUND(L18,2))=0,0,"Help") ^ hopefully this would let me know if a decimal past 2 places is present in a value but I still am unable to find them? any help would be apreciated Thanks Chuck -- clane -------------------------------------------...

Advance Find Order Product
Using Advance Find, is there a way to search Orders that have both Order Product A AND Order Product B? I can easily find Orders that have either Order Product A or Order Product B, but can't seem to make it look for both. Thank you, Adam Three Day Bump. Hi, Don't have CRM in front of me, but try this: Create advanced find with 2 lines using the same field. Select both lines, group as 'AND'. Should work. Good luck, Bertil "AdamEdmonds" wrote: > Three Day Bump. Ok. I tried that and got no results back even though I saw at least two that fit my query. ...

Bug in Advanced filter
I think I have discovered a bug in the way Advanced Filter filters out duplicates. When I perform this function and have the results pasted to another location (or new worksheet) if the first 2 rows are duplicate they are treated as not being duplicate. That is, it lists the first 2 rows in the target location even though they are duplicate. It seems to work fine for other rows. It is not a bug. Excel treats the top value as a Title/list header unless you tell it not to. So.......you get Cat as Title and Cat as first unique in the list below. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP ...

Function to find largest number from a series of numbers?
Is there a function to go across several columns of numbers and pick out the largest one? If not, how would I write that function? thanks to all Rick =MAX(A1:Z1) -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "rs" <r_schiller@REMOVEcomcast.net> wrote in message news:2p-dnW3P0f...

Corrupted Custom Views in Public Folder
Could someone, please, shed light on the following issue? Environment: W2k Professional, Exchange 2000, Outlook 2000 Problem: When switching to a public folder (only this particular public folder - other public folders are fine) I get the error message: "Unable to display the folder." and am unable to see any items in this folder. Findings: I believe the hidden item(s) that define custom views in the folder became corrupted. I can open "View / Current View / Define Views.", as another user, and review settings of all custom views but three of them. Selecting (in V...

Cell.Find in VBA
Hi, I have the following VBA Macro: Set FoundCell = .Cells.Find(What:="199", _ After:=.Cells(1), LookIn:=xlValues, _ LookAt:=xlWhole, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, _ SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, _ MatchCase:=False) I don't how to write a VBA macro that would cells.find all 5-digit numbers. Here's an example: Column A 199 199 75781 75899 199 80012 Thanks, Hi I think you have to loop through all cells and check the length/value of each cell -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:D3CEA329-2A...

How do I disable the advanced printing features permanently?
Everytime I print an document, the information comes out backwards (mirror image) of what I entered. I've tried disabling the Advanced Printing Features but it always defaults to mirror image. I can't see how that would be an Excel issue. I would think a printer issue. From where do you access the Advanced Printing Features? On my HP Photosmart printer I access through Printer Properties. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:48:04 -0800, Dolores <Dolores@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Everytime I print an document, the information co...

find a copy of a standard formal report lay out/template
looking for an example of a formal report template Hello pppe productivity placement program example wrote: > looking for an example of a formal report template You can find templates offered by Microsoft at the following URL: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx namely: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101043361033.aspx HTH Robert -- /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT | \ / | MVP | Scientific Reports X Against HTML | for | with Word? / \ in e-mail & news | Word | ...

Find the depth of XML
I have following XML: How can I find the depth of XML? in other word max level of the XML <Root> ----- level 0 <Name>----- level 1 <FirstName>name</FirstName> ---- level 2 <LasName>lname</LastName> <MiddleName>mName<MiddleName> </Name> <Information> <Info1> <Info2> --- level 3 <Info3>asdasd</Info> -- level 4 </Info2> </Info1> </Information> </Root> Raed Sawalha wrote: > I have following XML:...

how to find the last modified user?
Is it possible in CRM to determine who last modified/altered a particular record (of any entity)? Esp, who last modified the details of a particular contact? Thanx There is an example in the SDK of building an "Auditing" module for the CRM admin which would give views of who changed which records, etc. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmauditing.asp Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Simon" wrote: > Is it possible in CRM to determine who last modified/altered a particular > record (of any entity)? > Esp, who last mod...

Advanced Filter Case Sensitive
Hi, Is there any way to make an advanced filter case sensitive? For example, I want to type DOG in the criteria range and run the filter and only pull records that are DOG, not dog. Thanks very much. In the criteria area, leave the heading cell blank In the cell below, enter a formula that refers to the first row of data. For example: =EXACT(D2,"DOG") Joseph S Johnson wrote: > Hi, Is there any way to make an advanced filter case > sensitive? For example, I want to type DOG in the criteria > range and run the filter and only pull records that are > DOG, not dog. ...

How to view email with pictures in-line in Outlook
How do you view email that comes attahced with pictures in Outlook XP just like you would in Outlook Express? Please advise. Thanz! Cheers! Unless the sender embeds the pictures in the message, you can't. Outlook doesn't do that by itself. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "Albert" <hongky@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message news:b46b01c4797c$9eab7980$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do you view email that comes attahced with pictures > i...

Cube View required to count Milestones over time
I have a basic Data Analysis view which counts milestones over time..however I now what to count a breakdown of those milestones over time..I have Milestone types 1,2 and 3. I have created a Milestone Type custom field at task level to set a value against each milestone ie 1, 2 or 3. How do I then get this Milestone Type field into the Cubes in order to add it to the view? Which cube should I be using etc?? ...

Report showing #Error on a valid SQL View
I have an Access app with an SQL Server backend. One report is based on a VIEW. When I run the view alone all the data is visible. But when I run the report, I get #Error on one field. The field is numeric. However, the RecordSource property of the textbox is: [MyNumericFieldFromSQLView]/32 What's strange is that when I remove the division by 32, the #Error disappears. What I need to do in the report is divide the value from the view by 32. I cannot modify the view because it is not an option. Any help? Thanks ! It is possible that the field is a text field that is...

Prefer how Outlook 2000 looked-now using 2003-Can I switch views?
I don't like the way Outlook 2003 displays and would prefer to go back to the 2000 display. Is this possible. Kinda, http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2003/up031029.htm#classicview might be helpful. "Manhart" <Manhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4549A3C-4B06-4AEC-8ADA-DD154CC7795B@microsoft.com... >I don't like the way Outlook 2003 displays and would prefer to go back to >the > 2000 display. Is this possible. Outlook 2003 is highly customizeable - tell us what you want to change, and we'll tell you how to achieve it. There is ...

Windows 2000 cleints view the calendar incorrectly after tzmove is run
The wierd part of this is they show up with odd times. I have a user that shows all appointment off by 6 hours and 33 minutes for example. I think the time bias one the local machine was wrong when the tzmove tool was run. Now I need to find out if there is a way to force tzmove to update the meetings. I have confirmed the timezone information in the registry is correct but when I try to run tzmove it tells me there are no meetings to change but the meetings still apear wrong. Other thing I noticed is if I open the meeting the summary text in the middle of the meeting is correct but location...

Custom Private Views
I have created a bunch of new Views within Leads, Accounts and Contacts. I shared them with just one team (Vice Presidents). The views do have "Private" next to them. However, all users can see these views in the list of views. They do not see the records within the views, but they are all still in the dropdown. How can I hide these views from the users' Views Dropdown lists? Thanks Hmm.. This isn't what I would expect. But I haven't tested this recently. For another approach to try - create the views as your personal saved queries. Then share them with t...

can I view email inside outlook today ?
Does anyone know if it is possible to view my email inbox within the outlook today screen ? Ideally I would like to be able to see my calendar , task list and current emails all within the same screen ? Alternatively if this isn't possible , can the 'read pane' within the email section of Outlook be turned off and replaced with the task list to achieve the same objective but in a differnet way ? many thanks Rob ...

Possible to hide the All Mail Folders part of Mail view?
I have rules that move messages to folders in my hierarchy. The problem is that the All Mail Folders section of the Nav Pane (when in the Mail view) resizes vertically to show the folder. This hides my Current View part of the Nav Pane that I use frequently. Is there any way to customize the nav bar to remove parts like. IOW, I only want Fav Folders and Current View to display. (I can get to the other folders through the Folder View when I need to) Use the shortcuts button to create the view you want. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion ...

Viewing Replies
When attempting to view replies, either by preview or by opening, the reply is not displayed. Only the contents of the original email is displayed. This occurrs in IMAP folders. By closing and reopening Outlook I can get the reply to dispaly but I should not have to this. Any suggestions? - especially from Uncle Bill's crew :-) ...

Advanced filtering #4
I have built a relativel simple spreadsheet that includes an advance filtering function. The Criteria range evaluates from a formula; specifically, it allow the user to choose from a list of acceptable values (i.e.- a drop-dw list), and the result is placed in a criteria field. The Database Range is a list of 152 rows that get evaluated an filtered. The problem I am having is that when I add additional row to the Database Range, they do not get included in the filtere results. I have no idea what is going on here, and I need help. I have been careful to redefine the Database Range t...