Advanced find to select Accounts with "interested" campaign responses.

Hello.

Hopefully someone may be able to help with this query.

I need to be able to run an advanced find query that returns every
account who has a campaign response for a particular campaign, where
the response code is "interested".

I've tried several approaches to this, and whilst I can return all
accounts that are on a particular marketing list, where is has been
applied to a particular campaign, I can't get it to work to only
include accounts with an "interested" campaign response logged against
that campaign.

I've tried things based around the following

Look For Accounts.
   Account Contains Data
   Marketing Lists
      Marketing List Equals Name-of-my-list
       Campaigns
           Campaign Equals Name-of-my-campaign
           Campaign Responses (Parent Campaign)
               Parent Camapign Equals Name-of-my-Campaign
            AND
               Response Code Equals "Interested"

However it just always returns all members of the marketing list, not
just those with "interested" campaign responses.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Regards,

Bob.

0
bob
4/27/2006 2:58:54 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

look for accounts
    campaign response i would have thought would work, assuming that
the campaign response has been associated back to an account.

0
DerekH
4/28/2006 7:35:43 AM
Yes, I thought it would work also.

The response is a phone call to the account promoted to a campaign
response so the relationship is there. However the only way to get from
an account to a response is via marketing lists then campaign. It seems
to break somewhere in here.

Bob

0
bob
4/28/2006 8:02:22 AM
How about?

Activity Parties (Party)
   Activity (Campaign Response)
       Parent Campaign Equals "some campaign name"