Advanced Find for Customer Address does not show Parent id

I need to get a list of Customer Addresses with some criteria in Advanced
find and I would like to see the Contact they are related to. I have selected
the column parentid to be shown in the grid, but it is blank for all the
rows. It seems to be a problem of rights but I am logged in as Administrator.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
   Anna
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to use outlook address in Excel
Hello, I have an Excel sheet which I use as an invoicing-application. I would like to retrieve address-data from Outlook where I keep all my contact-data of my customers. So, I want to select a customer from my Outlook contactlist when I am writing a new invoice in Excel. In Word, I have a macro which does this, but unfortunately the Application.GetAddress does not work in Excel. Can somebody help me ? "Henny Slokker" wrote: > Hello, > > I have an Excel sheet which I use as an invoicing-application. I would like > to retrieve address-data from Outlook where I...

Exporting Custom Security Roles CRM 4.0
Is there any way of exporting custom security roles in CRM 4.0? It appears only the OOB Security Roles are 'exportable'. It only makes sense that customized ones could be exported. I don't have any problems exporting custom security roles. Aren't they listed in the export customizations list? -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP CRM Blog: http://www.stunnware.com/?area=blog ---------------------------------------------------------- "Kraig" <kraigr3@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9737235c-b921-4d9b-902b-6f5056525fd7@c65g2000hsa.googlegroup...

advance filters
I would like to know if anybody knows how to use advance filters if you want to select only nubers that begins with 572. For example I want to select all the number in a list that star with 572.... I need to do it with advance filters because I have to use more filters in others columns. Thank you. Manuel Hi Manuel, Perhaps you could add a helper column and filter on the helper column? Assume the relevant data to be in cells B2:B100: Insert a helper C column In Cell C2 enter the formula =Left(B2, 3) = 572 Copy down to C100 Filter on column C using TRUE as the filter condition. -...

"Print Quote For Customer"
Using the Outlook client this option is under the file menu when you have a quote open. What template does this use and where do I download it from? ...

End user wants to create items in Global Address List
I have an end user who wants to be able to create distribution lists and entries in the global address list. Any idea how I can configure him to do this? Douglas he would have to have Exchange permissions, and that isn't a particularly good idea... "Douglas McIver" <douglas@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OFGd$QhiEHA.1104@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have an end user who wants to be able to create distribution lists and > entries in the global address list. Any idea how I can configure him to do > this? > > Douglas > > ...

Problems with address books
I've had to re-install outlook '97 a couple of times to sort out some problems. Now I find that contacts isn't the default mail list. That's to say when I want to send an email the list of people is from an old address book and not from the contact list I have in front of me! How do I make sure that when I want to send an email or fax that I'm presented with a choice from my contact list? How can I safely delete the old address books which are now a waste of space? Peter ...

exporting to address book
I want to export address's from excell into address book for the mac. DIF is not available and have tried other formats to no avail. Anyone know how to do this. I have 1000 names, address's, phone numbers and email address's and wish to email to this group. Thanks Scotty Scotty I would look at either csv or txt output (File>Save as...), there are very few address books in the PC world certainly that don't offer these import formats -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Scotty&...

Customizing Contact Data
Is there a way to customize contact card/data to collect data from others that I want to use rather than the generic that Microsoft has used? -- Thank you very much. Tall Paul. "TallPaul" <TallPaul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C1DDD4F-BDCB-42F8-8F99-A2D674482E8E@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to customize contact card/data to collect data from others > that I want to use rather than the generic that Microsoft has used? What type of information do you want to collect? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] TallPaul wrote: > Is...

Customize view
Hi. I work with Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2000/2003. I have two questions on customizing view of Public Folder. I like to create a view on a specific public folder and I want that, when users access to public folder can see the same view. ok?! 1) I create a view (type Public of the current folder that i choose) choose field, sort, etc.. I like to change the colomn heading of same field. If I change this, when I apply the view, I have to change colomn heading for every users! There is a way to do this once? 2) Can I disable the options "Show in groups" (or similar, I'm Itali...

Customizing Outlook 2003 toolbar
I want to customize my Outlook 2003 toolbar. I know how to add buttons, but how do I customize the button groupings by adding the vertical slash /separator? I can't find the separator in any of the categories/commands in the customize dialog box. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jim "Jim" <kraskamess@dakotacomm.net> wrote: >I want to customize my Outlook 2003 toolbar. I know how to add buttons, but >how do I customize the button groupings by adding the vertical slash >/separator? I can't find the separator in any of the categories/commands in >the ...

2 accounts being sent under one address
I currently have two accounts in my Outlook 2000. xxx@provider.net & PPP@provider.net. The PPP@provider.net is the primary account. When sending an email from the xxx@provider.net, it still shows as the PPP@provider.net address, so in turn I get any replies to the xxx@provider.net back to the PPP@provider.net. Is there any way to make the reply address or the address of sender shown to the xxx@provider.net account? You said you had 2 accounts. You then listed 2 email addresses. Those are not the same thing. Clarify your post. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jeepstr9" ...

Where can I delete an old/incorrect email address?
I'm using Outlook 2003 So I have, say, Sandy in my contacts book. Her email is SW@...... Later her email changes to SAW@...... I make the change in my contacts. But when I'm creating a new email and I start to type "Sandy..." in the TO field, it still finds the old "SW@..." address. Why? How can I delete that old & incorrect address forever? (Without starting from scratch and loosing all my old email?) Thanks Gary use arrow keys to highlight 'bad' address then hit delete btn "jabadoodle" <jabadoodle@yahoo.com> wrote in message n...

the same outbound SMTP address for multible users
Hi group Her is a tricky one Is it possible to configure Microsoft Exchange 2003 recipients so the emails seems to be comming from the same sender SMTP address e.x. info@domain.com when the sends email outside the organisation (not internal) it must be done on the server level and not in Outlook using "From" field Thanks in advance B.Hansen MCP Denmark On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 21:25:12 +0100, "Bjarne Hansen" <bhansen1@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi group > >Her is a tricky one >Is it possible to configure >Microsoft Exchange 2003 recipients so the emails see...

how to find on screen amimated character
how do u get an animated screen character to come up on ur screen? i have windows vista Hello LFGuard395, I'm sorry there are no animated screen characters in the Microsoft Project software, so I am guessing that you are not discussing Project? I suggest looking again at the software program you are trying to view the animated screen character in (Word?, Excel?) and then reposting your question to the appropriate newsgroup. See the listing at: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/group/Office I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along. Julie Pr...

Finding the last line on a spreadsheet
If hitting the Ctrl - Home buttons will find the first entry on a spreadsheet, what is the quickest way to find the last line. does anyone know of a website with these types of shortcuts. Ctrl-End will send you to the last line. in the Excel Help, select "Hotkey" and you'll get a list of all the different keyboard shortcuts. "derwood" <darren.irvine@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1131173033.742797.236360@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > If hitting the Ctrl - Home buttons will find the first entry on a > spreadsheet, what is the quickest way to find ...

Cannot edit customer data in additional tab at HQ
I have created global customer with addtional data in additional tab at shop then send to HQ. At HQ, Why cant I edit customer data in additional tab? Or even I create new global customer at HQ, I cannot add data in addtional tab too, it is gray out. Is there any setting that I need to do? Thank you for any help. -- Jeed I believe, just like when editing items in HQ, you have to be in Maintenance Mode. Ed -- RMS 2.0 / HQ 2.0 Server 2003 / XP "Jeed" wrote: > I have created global customer with addtional data in additional tab at shop > then send to HQ. At HQ, Why ca...

"Customize Outlook Today
I just purchased a new computer with Windows XP Professional installed (replacing my old one, with Windows 95). After installing my Office 2000 suite onto the new computer, I find that in Outlook, when I click on the "Customize Outlook Today" button, nothing happens. Acordingly I am unable to configure the display to suit my needs. For example, I need to have the days tasks only, rather than the full list you get when you cannot customize the display. Any suggestions? The answer may be found in MS Knowledge Base article 820575, "You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After...

How do I create custom stationary in Outlook 2003?
-- NYLLisa Does this help: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP052426651033.aspx ? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "nyllisa" <nyllisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB11BA76-0EA6-497F-8A6D-8B58B3CA2D45@microsoft.com... > > -- > NYLLisa ...

possable to show OL only in systray
Hi all, I can have outlook 2003 constantly running but would just like to move it to the systray rather than on the task bar, so i can continue to receive the popups informing me of new mail thanks michael Sure, rightclick the icon in the Notification Area and select Hide When Minimized -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Michael" <trott@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:MBHYc.13545$D7.3183@news-server.bigpond.net.au... &g...

Address Lists #4
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C524AC.4E5782E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Does anyone know of a solution (MS, script or 3rd Party) to get the = 5000+ external contacts I have in public folders into an address list? = I know how to set that up on clients to display the public folder. Some = people need access to 5 or so different PF and we are looking at various = CRM solutions that would created more nested public folder contact = lists... just looking for another solutions...

Custom Header and Footer
I use a file with many worksheets that use the same custom header and footer. The header and footer are updated frequently. Is there any way to make the updated custom header/footer available in the the header/footer drop down box in Page Setup. I would like to be able to update the header once and have it flow to the other worksheets. Unfortunately I do not use headers/footers other than in this file, so if there is an easier way to update the header/footer please let me know. Thanks You don't have access to change those dropdowns. However, once you have one sheet set the wa...

Customizing Keyboard Shortcuts
Is it possible to create your own keyboard shortcuts in Excel without having to create a macro? ...

CRM 3.0 LaptopClient installation won't find Outllook 2007
Hi all, I tried to install the LaptopClients of my CRM 3.0 on my WinXP SP2 with Office 2007 machine. The installations stops, by saying me: "Es konnte nicht ermittelt werden, ob eine unterst�tzte Version von Microsoft Outlook installiert ist. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in der Protokolldatei 'C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\" which means basicly, "...couldn't figure out, if an supported Version of Outlook is installed". On the other hand, when I Start Outlook at the same time it says me at the same time "...please close Outlook for installation"...

How do I find the calendar in Outlook
This is something really simple, but I don't know how to get from the e-mail view to the calendar view. Could someone give me a hand? Thanks Um, click the Calendar button on the Navigation pane? What version of Outlook? -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza http://www.cardozasolutions.com "Laura Shiplet" <Laura Shiplet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

How can i customize a Exchange Template?? Which is the tool for this ?
I want to modify the templates of exchange to add more data in mail. Someones knows how to do this or if exist any tool to do this?? thanks ...