Advanced Find 05-22-06

Hi,
I would like to search for services details using Advanced Find and
make/create a report with the resources information. For example... I would
like to know the users that are working on a specified service? or What
resources groups the user belongs and then make a report with that
information.

If i go throw the resource group area i can create a report with that
information, but it doesnt include the user email for example.

Any sugestion how this could be done?

thx
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to prevent access to Exchange Advanced Tab in Active Directory
Hi there, I want to prevent administrators being able to go to the Exchange Advanced Tab in Active Directory and grant other accounts Mailbox Rights to a users Mailbox. What we have is a scenario where one of our Exchange Servers at our site holds our Executive Store and we do not want Admin users granting other accounts the right to view items from this store. We have other stores where we do not mind what happens. I also would be keen to know what permissions to deny to prevent Admin users being able to move users out of the mailstore that we have prevented the access of from Acti...

Can't find UML drawing type when creating a new diagram in Visio
I want to create a UML drawing. I've 2 problems: 1. I can't seem to create a UML drawing type 2. I can find UML shapes and have tried to add these to basic blank sheet drawing - but can't seem to find a way to add attributes or operations to the classes!!! Any help much appreciated.... Ken are you using the correct edition http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/visio/FX101757911033.aspx?ofcresset=1#4 al "Ken in Amsterdam" wrote: > I want to create a UML drawing. I've 2 problems: > 1. I can't seem to create a UML drawing type > > 2. I can f...

Find and Replace help #3
I tried to find and replace in only one column, but it worked on the whole workbook. Is there a way to only find and replace on selected range. Thank you in advance. Ahhh. You're using xl2002 or xl2003. And you did this: selected your column edit|replace Then you clicked the Find All button. That changed the selection to one cell. So the next thing you did Replace All, thought you meant the whole worksheet (since only one cell was selected). Don't do that Find All or select the original range after you do it. Am I close? Mike Busch wrote: > > I tried to find and r...

Activity Customization 09-05-04
Hi, Is it possible to modify the activity form and the associated views? I couldn't see any way of doing it through the System Customisations. Thanks, Matt "Matt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:e0wpQP0kEHA.3340@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to modify the activity form and the associated views? I > couldn't see any way of doing it through the System Customisations. Hello Matt, There is an unsupported way to customize the activity views: Just type for the "My Activities view" the following URL in your...

Finding the last invoice and receipt for purchased parts
This is really more of a SQL question. I'm trying create a query that will only return the most receipt POP invoice and most recent POP shipment for each of our purchased invetory items. I've tried using IV00103 but if an item is purchased from multiple vendors I get the last entry for each vendor. I've also tried working from POP30300 and POP30310 but the best I can come up with a listing of all receipts and invoices in reverse date order by item. Is there a way to query such that I only see an item once and see the last transaction regardless of the actual vendor, re...

The system cannot find the file specified
This message is displayed when I try to open most attachments. Try this: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/securetemp.htm If that doesn't help you, please post back. "Peter Leathem" <PeterLeathem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1B6906A-49DF-44C0-9F2C-4CBBF31176A5@microsoft.com... > This message is displayed when I try to open most attachments. ...

why can't i use the advanced filter on my data
I can't select advanced filter from the data menu. How can I figure out why? If the workbook is shared, the Advanced Filter command isn't available. Could that be the problem? pinta wrote: > I can't select advanced filter from the data menu. How can I figure out why? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Thank-you for responding. At first I had the workbook set up so that it was not shared. My understanding was that I should make it so it was able to be shared. So I changed it. Either way that I had it I could ...

How do I find where a particular font is used in a Publisher docum
Using Publisher 2003, the document is a small book consisting of many text, image and caption boxes. The document shows that there are four diffrent fonts being used. It is the intention that only be so. How do I locate the other three fonts and change whatever is using them to the one 'master' font? Thank you By looking for it. Which fonts does the document use and which one are you looking for? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Colin" <Colin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75D37C29-BCD1-45AF-B919-8E74883A9FA2@microsoft.com... >...

How can I find other newsgroups?
How do you find and subscribe to other newsgroups besides msnews.microsoft.com. That's the only one listed in my Outlook Express but there have to be other ones out there. Where's a list of these discussion groups and how do you subscribe? e.g. Sun Microsystems, specifically java problems M Skabialka <mskabialka@NOSPAMdrc.com> wrote: > How do you find and subscribe to other newsgroups besides > msnews.microsoft.com. That's the only one listed in my Outlook > Express but there have to be other ones out there. Where's a list of > these discussion grou...

How can I find duplicate entries in an entire worksheet?
I have pulled in information from a database and I am trying to remove duplicate records without having to look manually. Is there a way to do this? Take a look at http://cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm In article <BB25CF5A-3389-4C83-A0D6-05A6711BFF99@microsoft.com>, jbrown <jbrown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have pulled in information from a database and I am trying to remove > duplicate records without having to look manually. Is there a way to do this? ASAP Utilities has a feature that does this nicely........... Free at www.asap-utilities.com Vay...

Finding a particular non zero value from a list
I have a column of formulas. The data I am entering will give a result for each of the formulas sequentially ie there no nonzero results up to a point. What I need to know is where the nonzero results start and to log the last nonzero value. The column of formulas is 50 deep. I was thinking take the average and where the average rises above zero that cell would be the cell I am after but is there a better way? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

laptop power problem 05-16-10
I recently put on my laptop and when it booted up ok the screen was dull as if the battery was low but the icon said it was charging. It remained at 2% and never rose up to full charge. When I take it off mains power the screen brightens up like it was fully charged but i get a message saing i should switch to mains outlet as the power was low. Any body any ideas what is going wrong. I tried another power adaptor but still the same result. On 5/16/2010 11:18 AM, dessie wrote: > I recently put on my laptop and when it booted up ok the screen was dull as > if the battery was...

Find name of main form
Novice, Access 2003, XP I want to pass a control name to another application. The control is on a subform, but I don't know the name of the main form because the subform is in various mainforms. E.g. fsubTxt contains txtBox1. How do I find the name of frmMain and then pass the frmMain!fsubTxt.Form!txtBox1 Thank you You can get the main form's name by using Screen.ActiveForm.Name Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Peter Stone" <PeterStone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20BA9DE7-0107-46CB-96F8-591...

Is it possible to find which sql statement is running?
I have a sql batch: --1 select .... from ...... --2 insert into .... -- 3 delete .... -- 4 select something else.... Each step takes a long time to run. Is it possible to check which statement the SS is running at a moment? ...

Find
When using the find function, is there a way (separators...etc) to search for more than just one keyword or Value? I am looking for a way to search for multiple items with a single query box. I've tried to use Boolean operators, semicolons, commas...etc. I'm using Excel 2000. Am I just out of luck? Thanks Rick 6821065raa Maybe in one special case.... If you're looking for Blue AND book in that order, you could use: blue*book Rick wrote: > > When using the find function, is there a way (separators...etc) to > search for more than just one keyword or Value? I ...

contact list 05-06-10
I just added my hotmail ID to my WLM and lost my original contact list. GAWD. How do I get it back??? Whew !! Found it by going to tools/options/connections/ .... stop signing in Now how do I upload my contact list to Windows Live so that I can take advantage of syncronizing lists? And re add my hotmail ID to WLM. "Stephen" wrote: > I just added my hotmail ID to my WLM and lost my original contact list. GAWD. > How do I get it back??? Export your contact list to a CSV file in WLM. - Contacts/File/Export Using Internet Explorer logon to Windows Live(usin...

Winchester 22-41776 Mini Two Blade Stockman Jigged Bone Knife, Fine Edge
Price:$16.28 Image: http://specialdealfinder.info/image.php?id=B001348GYY Best deal: http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B001348GYY Winchester Jigged Bone Knives Mini Two Blade Stockman This beautiful Jigged Bone Mini Two Blade Stockman Knife is one of Winchesters favorite. The genuine Jigged Bone Handles provide a combination of tradition and durability while only the best 420A stainless steel is used for strong corrosion resistant stainless steel blades giving you the quality you would expect from Winchester Knives. Mfg No: 22-41776 Manufacturer: Winchester Knives ACCE...

Out Of Office #22
Wondering if the rules wizard would be the best and only way to set up a auto reply for a person whom is leaving the office for a week..Thanks in advance If you connect to an Exchange server, and it's configured to allow out of office autoreply to the Internet, just set up Out of Office in the person's mailbox in Outlook or OWA. If you don't connect to an Exchange server, there is no automatic out of office autoreply. You'd have to spoof it with rules, and note that this means leaving Outlook open, and connected to the internet, for the duration of your absence. See http:/...

Reports 05-11-07
I'm not seeing any reports under the reports section in CRM. The reports are on the SRS server, but not showing up in the CRM client. Any suggestions? Figured it out. Needed to re-publish my reports after moving my CRM server. "Travis Callihan" wrote: > I'm not seeing any reports under the reports section in CRM. The reports are > on the SRS server, but not showing up in the CRM client. Any suggestions? ...

Upgrading from Money Premium 06 to Money Home and Business 07
Has anyone had any trouble upgrading from Money Premium 06 to Money Home and Business 07? I'd like to year some feedback before I upgrade. Have done that in the past with other versions with no problem. Note if you go the other way H&B > anything else you will get a nagging message that you are going to lose business functionality. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "SODonahue" <SODonahue@discus...

Find not working...
Running Outlook 2003 & find isn't working. I can have an email with the word 'kettle' in the message, but if I tell it to look for kettle in the inbox, & tell it to search all text & each message, I'm getting nothing. Any ideas why? Does Advanced Find work? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Mike asked: | Running Outlook 2003 & find isn't working. | I can have an ...

Find/Replace forumula help
HI, I have a formula such as =3*3.3, 4*3.3, 5*3.3 and so on...howeve now i want to replace the 3.3 factor with 1.3 in multiple cells usin Find/Replace....i tried that but it replaces the entire value of let say 3*3.33 with just *1.3. How should i go about this. Basically i need to find a certain factor and replace it with anothe factor in formula worksheet using find/replace. thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Jim, Since you are looking for a wildcard character, you need to preceed it with a tilde in the replace: Find What: ~*3.3 Replace With: *1.3 HTH, Bernie MS...

Programs "finding" Outlook
I've been testing Vista via dual booting on my system and have run into an odd thing with trying to have any other program access Outlook data. For example, I wanted to take a look at how the Windows Mail program worked and thought I'd import some or all of my e-mail accounts etc but when I clicked import etc...it shows no other e-mail program installed. Wondering if it might be a weakness of Windows Mail, I tried a similar operation with another program with which I've imported from Outlook in the XP world without problems. Is there something about Outlook (meaning Outloo...

Finding all the Formats used in an Excel Sheet
Hi, I want to find all the formats which have been used in excel sheet. Can you please provide some VBA/Code to retrieve the same? Regards, Brijesh Hi Brijesh.. This may not be a direct solution�.but still.. Create a short cut ke for this macro. You may go to each cell and press shortcut key t display the format..Expand � If� clause, for other formats also� Sub ContentChk() If Application.IsText(ActiveCell) = True Then MsgBox "Text" Else If ActiveCell = "" Then MsgBox "Blank cell� Else End If If ActiveCell.HasFormula Then MsgBox "formula"...

Email error 10-17-05
Hi all, i have a problem if you can help me, i use CRM v1.2, i'm now testing it with a single user (the administrator), when i try to send email as a test, it gives me an error message saying (communication error- missing microsoft CRM key) how can i resolve this problem? -- Regards, Marwa Have you installed the CRM EMail Router on Exchange Server? "marwa" <marwa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C8F3463-AD93-47B3-841B-826233D7F6F2@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > i have a problem if you can help me, i use CRM v1.2, i'm now testing it ...