Advance Find Order Product

Using Advance Find, is there a way to search Orders that have both Order
Product A AND Order Product B?

I can easily find Orders that have either Order Product A or Order Product
B, but can't seem to make it look for both.

Thank you,
Adam
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Three Day Bump.
Hi,
Don't have CRM in front of me, but try this:
Create advanced find with 2 lines using the same field. Select both lines,
group as 'AND'.
Should work.

Good luck,

Bertil

"AdamEdmonds" wrote:

> Three Day Bump.
0
Bertil (24)
6/16/2008 7:55:47 PM
Ok. I tried that and got no results back even though I saw at least two that
fit my query.

"Bertil" wrote:

> Hi,
> Don't have CRM in front of me, but try this:
> Create advanced find with 2 lines using the same field. Select both lines,
> group as 'AND'.
> Should work.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Bertil
>
> "AdamEdmonds" wrote:
>
> > Three Day Bump.
My mistake... I just looked at the Advanced Find screen and tried it myself.
Certainly that isn't going to work because there's no way both conditions can
ever be true at the same time.

Don't see any other way to accomplish what you want through Advanced Find
though.

Would gladly hear if anybody else does have an answer to this question.

Good luck,

Bertil

"AdamEdmonds" wrote:

> Ok. I tried that and got no results back even though I saw at least two that
> fit my query.
>
> "Bertil" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Don't have CRM in front of me, but try this:
> > Create advanced find with 2 lines using the same field. Select both lines,
> > group as 'AND'.
> > Should work.
> >
> > Good luck,
> >
> > Bertil
> >
> > "AdamEdmonds" wrote:
> >
> > > Three Day Bump.
0
Bertil (24)

Where can I find additional 3D Shapes to be used in Visio 2003
Hallo everyone, Pardon me if that question has been asked already but I just discovered this newsgroup while searching for an answer. I am using Vision 2003 and I am looking to find additional 3D shapes likes the ones used for computers, networks, printers ... etc in "Network and Peripherals". Are any additional of these cool shapes available. If yes where can I find these shapes? Any other industries represented like transportation and professional printers? Thanks in advance for all the help you are willing to provide. Best Regards, Ender Capelli Not sure if any of these have 3...

change page order
I have been trying to print a newseletter. It is 8 8.5X11 pages - or 4 11X17 pages. In the 2003 publisher I was able to change the page order on the layout tab of the page setup so my printer would print it correctly. In 2007, I can not figure out how to change the page order in order to print the newsletter. So it is printing it all funny with multiple pages on top of each other. How can I fix this to print correctly? Please help! Printing from 2007 is an adventure to say the least. Is this setup as a booklet? Do you have a duplex unit? If not... Try this: print page range.. 1,6,3,8...

Find Record
Please forgive me for my limited knowledge of Access 2003. I would like to know how I can look up a record on a form then select that record and edit it. I would like to have one form that allows me to search then if the record is there I can select it and it takes me to a subform for data entry purposes. If the record does not exist then I will click the "new record" button for a blank form. Form 1 *Find Record *If record is there, select and open subform for data entry *If record does not exist, click on "new record" and open blank subform for data entry Any id...

Finding cost basis
I am trying to find the cost basis for several mutual funds I entered manually, and I need to enter the cost basis into my online brokerage. The shares were purchased between April 2006 and December 2007, and the shares transferred in Dec 2007. Because of reinvested dividends, I have both short and long term shares. The only reporting I have found shows a total cost basis, but that won't be accurate if I sell some of the short term shares. In microsoft.public.money, Dede T wrote: >I am trying to find the cost basis for several mutual funds I entered >manually, and I need to...

BULK change status of orders?
Does CRM have built in capability to bulk change the status of orders? Haave a list and mark all/unmark all and the check certain ones? Matt Hi, CRM 3 do support bulk changes. To do this, just hold shift and select the records you want to change, then double click on one of the selected record, then the order screen pop up. Change whatever you want to change and save it. All the selected records will be changed accordingly. Regards, Vincent Thanks for that answer! Is there a way to copy a record? Copy a batch of records? Matt <vincent.kok@gmail.com> wrote in message new...

Incremental values in Orders form
I had a Orders form for me to key in the data for the particular orders into my order table. I had a field call the "InvoiceID". The order form allows me to key in the InvoiceID. Now i want to have a button to allows me to increase the values in the InvoiceID by 1. But each time i go for a new order, it is a new record, all the values in the order form is "null". How do i retrieve the InvoiceID value from the previous record. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Use the BeforeInsert event procedure of the form to look up the highest number used so far, a...

how to make an order form for a Flower sale?
we have a local club that sells flowers each year. I need to make the order form that will allow me to order several various kinds of flowers for several different people. When you open Excel, go to the standard toolbar and hit File -> New. If using Excel 2003, you might get options that say "on my computer" and "Templates from Office Online". You can find a Sales Invoice template under the "on my computer" which can be easily changed to a sales order template. In other versions of Excel, look within the tabs containing templates when you choose File ...

Microsoft Office Button I cannot find the
I cannot find the Program Name Options when I select Microsoft Office Button. It is not there. How do I get it? Do you get something like the picture shown at the link <http://jtanna.tripod.com/Word_Options_is_here.pdf> when you click on Office button? If so then "Program Name Option" means anything you are working on. It could be "Word Options", "Excel Options" etc etc as shown in the picture. Please let us know if this is what you meant. Richard LeBlanc wrote: > I cannot find the Program Name Options when I select Micros...

Re: Finding an SMTP Address in Exchnage Server 2003
forgot to specify that in the box where you type in the address, preface it with "smtp:" -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Susan" <sconkey@mgmmirage.nospam.com> wrote in message news:... > in ADUC, you can query for this address...on the "advanced" tab of the query > dialogue box, specify proxyaddresses is exactly then specify the address > you're looking for... > > -- > Susan Conkey [MVP] > > > > "Petester" <Petester@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:BD876470-01A4-49BB-B2A6-BB7CC6B675BB@microsof...

Sales Order Entry Line Items
Customer needs to have line items on SOP entry to match with their customer RFPs, etc. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=37748125-b025-42bf-9978-d3e024f865f0&...

Order Forecasting
I am a new GP user, and we have do not have Purchase Order Generator or any advanced purchasing modules (yet). I am trying to figure out which reports to use which would show movement for a given period (month, quarter, year, etc.) which I could use to manually calculate an order for a certain product. Unfortunately, I'm unable to find any reports which show movement like that! We have nearly 2000 SKU's from around 120 vendors and this is obviously a very time consuming process, so I'd like to streamline this as much as possible until we can afford to invest in some advan...

Purchase Order Money 2004
I have scoured this web site for some time and just looking for a simple answer i just cant find. I hope anyone can help, i would be so greatful. Does the new M S M Small Business Edition 2004 offer the ability to make Purchase Orders? Thanks for any help! Me. ...

ie8: Find On Page Support Ubiquitous or Intermittent ??
IE8, XP3: I can't tell whether some web pages defeat Find on Page or if oleacc.dll module registration gets lost. Where can I copy it to make it permanent ? ...

Supported/Unsupported products for MSCRM v3
Hi all, I Just wanted to start a general discussion about any known or unknown updates or products that are supported or unsupported by Microsoft CRM V3 or that are known to cause issues. If you know of any please post. As far as I have seen/heard: - Internet Explorer 7 Not supported, works but has weird issues now and then. - .NET 2.0 (asp) Not supported, causes issues with web client and calender. About the .NET framework 2.0, this can work correctly just as long as you configure the Crm site in IIS to use the 1.1 framework. Sql 2005: Not officially supported, but...

sharepoint product version vs Sharepoint schema version?
I've new to Sharepoint, and I've been googling sharepoint product versions and schema versions, and I am confused... http://blogs.msdn.com/shaden/archive/2008/01/10/migrated-to-sp1-checking-your-database-schema-version.aspx based on the above page, it sounds like the sharepoint product version should be the same as the schema version, but even within that page the versions are not all the same: I see "12.0.0.4518", 12.0.4518.1016..., where even the 3rd positions are not the same. Then when I google other sites, they refer to version 3.0 of the schema and vers...

Finding Fields
I have a document containing lots of fields, but when I use Find and specify Field from the 'Special' list, Word says the search item was not found. -- Richard Using Office 2003 & Win2kpro Search the web and raise money for charity at www.everyclick.com Press ALT+F9 to display the field construction and then search. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><&l...

Purchase Orders Paid by Credit Card
For a few years now I have been requesting from MBS the ability to pay for items on a PO with a Credit Card. Does anyone know of a 3rd party product that will allow for this? I would need it for Version 8. More companies have PCards, but internally still want the PO to receive the goods into inventory and record the purchase against the vendor to see total purchases from the vendor. Thanks What about using "Manual Payment" (Transactions >> Purchasing >> Manual Payment) to pay it, using a credit card. This will pay off the vendor invoice and create a payable invo...

Finding the last day of a month
Hello there, I would like to figure out the last day of a month, given a specific month and year. Not only would I like to know whether the last day is 28, 30, or 31 (based on the month...this is probably the easy part) but I would also like to know, given a specific year, if February had 28 or 29 days. Any ideas? Thanks! The last day of the month is: DateSerial(Year([MyDate]), Month([MyDate]) + 1, 0) Replace MyDate with the name of your date field. Access handles that correctly, even for December. If you just want the day number, add Day() around the expression. -- Allen Browne...

Help me find a circular reference cells located in unknown multita
When I open my xls file (2003) I keep getting a circular reference error message. I can't find the cell among the numerous sheets. ? Also I found it once & checked it using the precedents button & it looked alright but I keep getting the error. Is the circular reference error message always always right ? You may want to try Stephen Bullen's utility: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm Look for FindCirc.zip John7100 wrote: > > When I open my xls file (2003) I keep getting a circular reference error > message. > I can't find the cell a...

Where do I find a user guide for Publisher 2003 ?
Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH790018091033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ron" <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92F4B5CC-BBE3-475A-AB9D-D57D5632C598@microsoft.com... > ...................or Alt-F4.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" <jl_paules@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:28mdneTzhqxCCWffRVn-2g@suscom.com... > > Ctrl/Alt/Delete and then the power butt...

Sales Order Processing Issue
Hi! I am not sure if this is something that was overlooked or this is a bug in the Microsoft Dynamics system. Here is how to recreate the issue: Setup 1. Order Setup (Tools | Setup | Sales | Sales Order Processing) then pull up the Order ID 2. Allow Invoicing of Unfulfilled or Partially Fullfilled Orders should be unmarked Create Sales Order 1. Create a Sales Order 2. Enter a non-inventoried item 3. Enter an inventoried item with stock balance 4. Click on the Purchase Button to create a PO for the non-inventoried item 5. There will be a committed button on the non-inventoried i...

Can we print a work order report with customer names
I am able to print a report of items showing how much is in inventory and how much is ordered (committed). But when the item arrives in our warehouse, I am unable to see who ordered it. I would like to be able to print a list of work orders showing customer names and what they ordered. It's possible that I already have the capability to do this, but don't know how. Can anyone help me? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in t...

Finding a future date
I need to find the date when several events occur forward from today. Typical would be the Wednesday in the second week of next May. Given: A1 = 2 (second week of the month) A2 = 4 (fourth day of the week when Sunday = 1) A3 = 5 (the fifth month - May) Can you help me with the formula in A4? I just cannot see it yet! With the year in A4, adapting a formula posted by Peo Sjoblom in February: =DATE(A4,A3,1)+7*A1-WEEKDAY(DATE(A4,A3,1)-A2) returns May 9 2007 -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace@mailina...

"Find People" page appears whilst creating e-mails
The "Find People" panel normally opens after pressing Ctrl + e. Recently I have noticed when typing a message in the e-mail message page, the "Find People" panel frequently opens when the letter e is pressed as part of a word. This recent phenomenon is annoying to say the least. Can anyone please explain why this is happening and a possible solution (happened twice during the preparation of this post)? Laura Windows XP SP3, MS Outlook Express 6. The control key was identified as pressed - either the keyboard is bad, or you have sticky keys or something similar en...

Customized Purchase Order/Transfer Inventory In/Out
We need to have our PO's and Inventory Transfers not show cost of any kind...also add two additional columns - Extended Description and Sub Description 1. Is anyone able to do this for us? Thanks in advance. diana Diana, Unfortunately, there is no way to change the UI within RMS like that. Though, I may be able to offer you a solution. We have been working on a custom purchase order tool for a long time. Advanced Purchase Order is a very popular tool for a number of reasons, as it offers many advanced statistics and ordering information when placing your orders. In ad...