Address relationship with custom entity

Hi

We have created a custom entity and we would like to create a similar
relationship that accounts have with addresses. We would basically want to
enter multiple addresses for the custom entity. I have noticed that this not
possible simply by creating a new relationship. You actually cannot create a
new relationship with the address entity.

I was wondering if anyone has attempted this before. I guess we could create
a new address entity which would enable us to enter multiple address for the
custom entity. I would prefer not to do this though.

Any suggestions?

Thanks alot
Mark
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Excel /vba / computer IP address
I need urgent help. How can I protect an excel file to a specific computer using VBA? (A excel file that can only be open or used in a specific computer) I was thinking in using the computer IP address, does somebody knows how can I get the computer IP, using visual basic in a excel worksheet? I would really appreciate you help Thanks (My email fcarvalho@portugalmail.com) -- jolipe ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jolipe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24024 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.c...

I have to find the sender's email address
I have to find the sender's email address. But oMsg.SenderName -- > Sender Name returns the name. How can I find the email address? Thanks. oMsg.SenderEmailAddress -- Remember, the object browser (F2 in VBA) is your friend. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 "win" <wintelreport@gmail.com> wrote in message news:5992e67c-6655-4638-bf58-6ca1d60a52a4@21g2000yqj.googlegroups.com... >I have to find the sen...

Outlook 2003 Global Address List
Hi, I have a couple of issues with the Outlook 2003 Global Address List: Firstly, the list appears not to be 'Global' as it appears to be different on some PCs to that listed in Exchange 2003 on the server. It may or may not be part of the same problem, but there doesn't seem to be any roll-out of changes either. Secondly, I've managed to add one new user to an 'all users' mailgroup, but unlike previous occasions, I haven't been able to add this user to the Exchange 2003 Address List. Please help! Thankyou very much. Keith Is Outlook 2003 configured for ...

Permissions in AD for ADD/Change/Modify smtp proxy addresses
I have an Accounts Operator group that no longer can add or modify the SMTP Proxy email addresses in user properties. Don't know what happen, but could someone please tell me what specific permissions I need to give them to be able to add/change these addresses in user properties?? Thanks, Dana ...

Custom dat & time code
Does anyone know if it's possible write a custom cell-format code that=20 would look like the one Excel provides (mm/dd hh:mm AM/PM) but sets the=20 time in red? I've tried "mm/dd [RED]hh:mm AM/PM," but whenever I save = it,=20 Excel moves the red bracket to the beginning of the code so the whole = thing=20 is red. Help! Any ideas? I don't think you can. You can't format formulas like this (character by character). And you can't format numbers this way, either. (Anyway, I couldn't do it.) Wuddus wrote: > > Does anyone know if it's possible ...

Elimating original senders email address when forwarding email
When Using outlook XP is there an option to ensure when forwarding an email it does not send the original senders email address? Wnhe forwarding a message I want everything except the original senders email address to be sent to the person I am forwarding the email to. Any help would be appreciated ...

Hiding Personal Employee Information in Address Book
First off the environment is Exchange 2003 SP1 with Active Directory 2003. Basically... our HR department was granted limited access to AD to fill in user information (Home address, telephone, etc...) and I then modified the default user ACL so that any member of "Group X" in AD was denied access to seeing the above personal information. This worked on the Global Address List as well.... But now there's a problem. We've been setting up users in Cached Mode, and those users are able to see everything. I believe this has to do with the fact that Exchange is generating t...

Remove Email address header
I have late versions of MS Office at home and at work. The I.T. dept. at work regularly updates versions and works in the background to keep us functional and up to date. I email spreadsheets back and forth from home to work. Recently when opening a spreadsheet at work that had been created at home, a large email addressing header appeared at the top of the sheet. It takes up about 1/3 of the window. After being unable to see a control to remove it, I spent about 10 minutes searching through the help files looking for a way to get rid of it and get back to the original Excel configuration...

Custom Fields/Formulas Receiving an error "NA" in Project Center
Hello All, Was wondering if I could get some help, we are running project server 2007 latest edition with all patches. And are running a custom formula. "IIf([Milestone]=Yes,"Milestone",IIf([PPC_Result]>=1,"100.00%",IIf([Baseline Start]=ProjDateValue("NA") Or [Baseline Finish]=ProjDateValue("NA") Or [Baseline Duration]=ProjDateValue("NA"),"No Baseline",IIf([Baseline Start]>Now(),"Baseline start in future",Format(([PPC_NUM]/[Baseline Duration]),"percent")))))" The formula runs off a ...

address book importing from hotmail
Is it possible to import my Hot mail address book into my Outlook 2002 mail client and if so how would that be acomplished? ...

Global Address List Missing (Sometimes)
Ok, I am going to try and be as detailed as possible, but this is my second day on the job here. Windows 2003 SP1 and Exchange 2003 SP2, both are updated. The server is on site with the DC. Primary is a Win2k server and the backup is a Win2k3 server. The problem is that when clients are using Outlook 2003 or 2000, sometimes the GAL will not appear, resulting in them not being able to send internal corporate emails, unless of course they type out the full email address. But the problem seems to fluctuate, sometimes the GAL is listed and other times it is not, even within the same Outlo...

Problems importing customizations
Hi, I'm having difficulties with the import of customizations to a new CRM. I keep getting one of two messages, "SQL Server error occurred" or "Either the file could not be upload or import failed". The customizations file conforms with the schema, and it's size is 5.97MB. Could it be because of the amount of customizations? I have at least 70 custom entities, some of them heavily customized. Do I have to import the entities in groups of related entities? Is the substitution of the new CRM databases with the customized ones, a possible solution? Are there an...

User Defined fields should be accessible from shipping address
The current relationship does not allow for the customer to use the user defined fields from the ship to address. The reason for GP not pulling the information for the shipping address in the Customer Address Master File (RM00102) is because it is already pulling the information in the Sales Transaction Work tables (SOP10100). Unlike the billing information, the shipping address can already be seen in the SOP10100 table and this is why the table relationship between the RM00102 and SOP10100 tables is based on the Bill to Address. There should be an additional relationship so you can p...

Address Book 6.00... missing contacts
Hi, In an attempt to fix a slow booting profile, I changed my users name and copied all his Documents and Settings folders. Everything is running fine except that now his Address Book doesn't contain any of his contacts. Can anyone tell me where to look for that data? To my knowledge, I have not deleted any files so it should still be somewhere. A search for *.wab returns nothing. Thanks for any advice! b This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: ...

Global Address List Members in Excel Spreadsheet
Is there a way for me to transfer the members of a global address list to an Excel spreadsheet? Thanks! Indirectly check out http://www.slipstick.com/exs/portagal.htm for a method "Wendy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c4201c3daa3$e8b36060$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way for me to transfer the members of a global > address list to an Excel spreadsheet? Thanks! ...

Naming Custom Animations
I would like to propose Microsoft to add editable naming fields for custom animations. It would save a massive amount of time for not only a designer but for anyone else on a design team who has to edit another designer's work. Instead of saying: TEXT BOX 1, or RECTANGLE 4, or GROUP 32, a designer could add, for example: ABC LOGO, XYZ LOGO, CIRCLE FROM LEFT, CIRCLE FROM RIGHT, or whatever is appropriate. If a designer could add their own relevant name, at a later date anyone would be able to go directly to the specific animation rather than search by clicking and testi...

Custom addition formula
Using Office2000 Sp3 I use Excel a lot for historical things including eg; areas of land expressed in ACRES ROODS PERCHES which is not added in tens (similar to �/s/d). 40 perches = 1 Rood, 4 Roods = 1 Acre, 160 perches=1 acre. I have a formula which when applied to entries across 3 columns gives a decimal answer. The formula is =SUM(((D1*160))+(E1*40)+F1)/160 assuming acres are in D1, Roods E1, perches F1. Once this is decimalised I can work out ratios etc. However, I occasionally get tabbed text files or excel files from people who have entered lots of raw data as eg ARP where it would be ...

Customer/vendor consolidations
Is there a seperate module for the customer/vendor consolidations? I have a situation where a customer owes us some money and just wants to deduct the amount from what we owe them. Sounds simple enough but when I go to Tools>>Setup>>Company (directions printed from the HELP file) I don't have a Customer/Vendor Setup window. Any suggestions?? Customer/Vendor Consolidation is a separate module and will do what you're after. However, if you only need it this one time, you might want to consider simply entering a credit memo in both payables and receivables to take car...

Moving Offline Address Book and Free Busy
Can you tell me how I go about moving my offline address book from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 and the Free Busy so I can dismount my old store. I have 2 servers right now. Thank you Norm: Check out http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307917 and http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822931. Make sure you follow those steps, otherwise you will have many problems that will be pretty much impossible to fix without a full reinstallation of Exchange and maybe even AD. Regards, Martin MCSA: M "Norman Rosenthal" <norman@nospam.com&g...

faxes from global address book? #2
using outlook 2002. i can send a fax to a contact in my personal address book because it comes up with the various options in the list like user (email), user (business fax), user (blah blah) etc etc... but when i want to do this from the global address book the options are not there (even though there is an entry for fax number in the global address book) also if i try and add the global contact to my personal address book, the fax number field is blank.. any thoughts>? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usen...

Outlook chaning email address
I have had my email address changed from a comcast account to personal folders. I have no idea how this happens. I lose my email account and have to do a system restore to bring my computer back to a point in time when my email accounts are present. Once a 'personal folder' shows up as an email account, I can't add a new email account and make it the default-it won't let me. When I try and go to "accounts" in a "send" message, I get a "fatal Outlook error". Any idea how this happens? You'll have to provide more information, such as you...

Sorting in a custom view not functioning as expected
I just can't shake the feeling this is a stupid question, but I can't seem to get it or find an appropriate Google response. I have saved a custom view for my tasks. In it, I have a custom sort set up for my tasks. (A custom field text field "Grouping" ascending, then "Status" descending, then "Due Date" ascending, if you want to know.) My problem is, it's often convenient to look at things by category, so I (and my little users) click on the "Category" heading to get a quick view of things sorted that way. Then, I want to...

Populate other addresses from main address
Is there a way to make CRM populate the main address on an account to the secondary and contact addresses? -- TC Hi TC, If we have understood your requirement correctly, you would want the address entered on the account to be automatically copied to the contacts added to the account. If the above is true, if you add the contact from the left navigation option from the Account form, the address does get copied to the contact also it sets the parent customer as the account. HTH Thanks! Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-...

Contacts folder as email address book...
On my Outlook 2003 on Windows XP Pro, when I try to select the option, "Show folder as email address book", it's greyed out. Any idea how I fix that? I've already clicked on the address book icon and went to TOOLS / OPTIONS and tried to add the Outlook Address Book, but there is no choice for that, only one for Personal Address Book (*.pab)... Thanks in advance... Never mind, I've created a new profile and all ok now... >-----Original Message----- >On my Outlook 2003 on Windows XP Pro, when I try to select >the option, "Show folder as email addres...

publishing custom reports for MS CRM with Crystal Reports
Hi all, To meet specific reporting requirements I have made several custom reports with Crystal Reports for Microsoft CRM. The reports are stored in the Enterprise folder of our test server. Now I'd like to publish them on our production server. My question is how to do this. Is Report Manager the tool I need on the production server? Thank you for replying, Basman Hi, You can use the Report Manager to deploy the reports to the server. The tool was designed specifically for this task. By standard the tool is only accessible from the same server as it is installed on and not from ...