Adding same persons to different sales territories

Under settings/sales territories I am trying to add the same manager and some
same users to different teritories, If I do so it will add the manager to the
latest territory and delete it from the previous one.
Can you add the same manager and same users to different territories?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Help
Hi, We have a two till setup with the master database on one of the tills. For some reason on we seem to lose connection to the database during the tendering of sales and the POS crashes. This results in losing the sales information too so hence the stock numbers become incorrect. It's a nightmare! The network between the till's has been checked, however this problem even happens on the Till where the database resides so this is not the problem. I've also noticed that the tills run slow sometimes. There are no other processes running on the system other than the POS...

Un Allocate Sales Order
Is there a way to un allocate a sales order? I don't know of anything out of the box that would do that besides voiding or deleting the order. However, you will want to setup your order type to allocate by batch if you find yourself unallocating orders very often. Then you can use batch allocation or document allocation to allocate the line items when inventory becomes available. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Stretcher25&qu...

Different inboxes for different people
How can i configure outlook 2002 to automatically place emails from certain contacts into folders that i created specifically for them? I know how to create mail folders but not how to set them up to receive mail from that one person. Thank you >-----Original Message----- >How can i configure outlook 2002 to automatically place >emails from certain contacts into folders that i created >specifically for them? I know how to create mail folders >but not how to set them up to receive mail from that one >person. Thank you > >. There is an "organize" icon...

Adding a project reference in VC++ 6
How does one add a reference to a Windows DLL project from a Windows Console Application? If you are talking about unmanaged code, there is nothing like a reference to a DLL. You will include the include files in your source and link against the library provided by DLL. There is another option of using a DLL functions at run time (no linking) but I am certain you are not talking about that. There is another option of using a COM server in your project. There you can import the type library in your project. Is that what you want? Is your project unmanaged by any chance? --------- Ajay K...

Adding Web Parts in Bus Portal 3
I have a demo environment I created. Bus Portal 3 is up and running. I'm trying to add web parts of any type to a page and keep getting a Sharepoint page with an error. Does anybody know why you wouldn't be able to add web parts. -- Charles Allen, MVP SharePoint can be one frustrating..... Are you mixing SharePoint web parts? Trying to use an Office SharePoint Server web part on a wss 3.0 server? Are you trying to view the page with Anonymous access? Does it work with a logged in user? VinceV "Charles Allen" wrote: > I have a demo environment I created. Bus ...

Need to select rows to average based on a value in a different column
Below is an example of my spreadsheet. I'd like to find the average number of users for each "Day of the week" hour combination but I'm not even sure where to start. Date Hour DoW # Users 10/27/2003 10 Mon 11 10/27/2003 11 Mon 11 10/27/2003 13 Mon 10 10/27/2003 14 Mon 11 10/27/2003 15 Mon 9 10/27/2003 16 Mon 9 10/28/2003 8 Tue 5 10/28/2003 9 Tue 6 10/28/2003 10 Tue 4 10/28/2003 11 Tue 8 10/28/2003 13 Tue 7 10/28/2003 14 Tue 7 10/28/2003 15 Tue 7 10/28/2003 16 Tue 10 10/29/2003 8 Wed 7 10/29/2003 9 Wed 10 10/29/2003 10 Wed 11 10/...

SQL to get sales by Supplier
I would like to get output of total sales by supplier via SQL with output like: Supplier Name Sales --------------- -------------- If the sales can be formatted like #,###.##, that would be great. Can someone assist with the SQL query? I could also use the date and time of the output in the SQL output (FYI, I am using OSQL to output this data to a .txt file). "Jason" <microsoft.public.pos@natureisle.com> wrote in message news:u$fltYFFIHA.4880@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I would like to get output of total sales by supplier via SQL with output >like: &g...

Adding Text To A Column
Hello, Last one for today; I promise. I have a long column of numbers, such as: 456 567 321 784 etc. The worksheet is formatted as .csv Is there any easy way to convert this column to: 456 MHz 567 MHz 321 MHz etc. And, would they (still) be interpreted as numbers, or would it now go a text format (automatically) ? Thanks for the help, Bob Hi Bob If you want it to stay numbers, do a custom formating ###" MHz" or if you want text, you can do it this way assuming you data starts in A1 in the other cells put =A1&"MHz" and copy down. HTH John "Bob" <rg...

Compare text in 2 different files
I am using Excel 2003 and have two files containing mailing information. I need to check and see which companies are on both lists. I can't use a VLOOKUP formula because some of the company names are slightly different. e.g. One may have a LLC or Inc. at the end and the other doesn't. Is there a formula I can use to compare the first 4 or 5 letters in the company name between the two files? Thanks! Paige Assume you're 2 lists are in A1:A10 and B1:B10 (change to fit your data). Also change the 4 in the LEFT() function to be the number of characters you want to com...

lost data....lost person! #2
I'll try to keep it simple....I have Windows XP Home Edition...and The Office 2000 suite....I was useing the Excel 2000 program and forgot to save the data, however, I DID NOT close the program. The data I had put in was gone when I went back to do some more entries and save and close the workbook. When I tried undo in the edit menu it said that I Couldn't undo and only after switching from sheet to sheet did it finally show that I could do one undo but it was on a seperate sheet than the one that I had showing when the option was available and I believe that it was informat...

What UAC default setting if W2k8 join AD (assuming GPO not yet been configured in AD)
Dear all, Could you please tell me, after Win server 2008 joined AD domain, what is the default setting for UAC ? ( gpedit.msc >> Computer Configuration >> Windows Settings >>Security >> Local Policy >> Security Options .. look for UAC setting) My current Windows Server 2008 UAC setting, before join AD domain, http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4971/20091114sfwin2008uacset.png I would like to know if after join domain the default setting for UAC ? assuming the AD environment is has not yet configured the GPO policies. Thank you in advance. Hell...

vat and Sales Tax
Hello people, i have a big bug !! i would like the follow my VAT (income and outcome) and i think MONEY can do that... So when i make a invoice with sales tax, the amout of taxes go correctly in Sales Tax account.(under Business liabilities) BUT (and this is my probl�m) when i buy something (Withdrawal) with a checking account the amout of taxes dont go to the sales tax account under decrease !!! WHY !??? Thank a lot people..... ..:[ James ]:. ...

Compound interest and repayments on personal loan
To anyone out there!!! This is a little complicated (and maybe a bit personal), but I need help in working out formulas for an excel worksheet. I have a personal loan of $12,000 (at an interest rate of 10.4% per annum) which my partner is paying out. However, I have nominated my bank to deduct $800 per fortnight to finance this loan and my partner pays me whenever he can. I would like to keep track of everything - the balance, interest, my repayments, and what my partner owes me. I know how to set up the first 4 columns for the date/balance/interest/my repayments, but it doesn't coin...

AD Schema change
Hi all, Does MS CRM make any AD schema changes? Yes, it will add an Org Unit that it controls. "Ivan Miljan" <ivan.miljan@msan.hr> wrote in message news:da4401c3828f$929972d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... Hi all, Does MS CRM make any AD schema changes? No CRM only adds an OU or Organizational Unit, it does not modify the active directory schema "Ivan Miljan" <ivan.miljan@msan.hr> wrote in message news:da4401c3828f$929972d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > > Hi all, > > Does MS CRM make any AD schema changes? > ...

Formatting 'X' Axis -- 2 fundamental differences
I have many Line-type charts, all of which have as the X axis, the DATE. When I right click on the "X" axis, I get 2 distinctly different type options under "SCALE" as follows: 1) FORMAT AXIS Patterns Scale Font Number Alignment minimum maximum base unit major unit minor unit value (Y) axis crosses at Date in Reverse Order Value (Y) axis crosses between dates Value (Y) axis crosses at maximum value OR... I get: 2) ...

New user not added to TWO database
Hello, I've recently noticed that newly created users are not added to the TWO database when they are created in GP. This prevents the user from being able to log in (they get an error message saying to contact the system administrator). Is there a SQL query I can run to fix this problem? Thanks Josh Josh, No SQL. Go into Tools > Setup > User Access and add the user to the companies that you want them to access. -- Lyle U Josh Kandiko wrote: > Hello, > > I've recently noticed that newly created users are not added to the > TWO database when they are cre...

version differences in excel 2007
I have a large workbook in excel 2003 which uses an embedded lookup macro to report certain data by date. works well. I now need to run this workbook in excel 2007, and have some problems. - I get the range label error, although all ranges are defined names. - lookup is across multiple ranges, either as a vlookup, or as and 'intersection' between defined range names. - If I try to run it in my Student/Home version (at home), the macro will not load or run. If I run it in the Enterprise version (at work), it runs though slowly. If I run it in Office Mac2008, it won'...

Adding Accounts
I can easily import Leads or Contacts into CRM - but is there a way to import Accounts ? At the moment, we import leads and then convert them - but it takes a long time to do this. Thanks Ian You can use the MSCRM Data Migration Framework for first time import of accounts. This fw is not "easy" and cannot be used to update existing records, only to import new records. Check out http://www.scribesoft.com/Products/InsightForMSCRM.asp for a solution that supports continuous data integration. KjellSJ http://kjellsj.blogspot.com "Ian Kelsall" wrote: > I can ea...

How to delete a user from AD without CRM troubles?
Hello! Can you state the recomended procedure in CRM before a user is deleted from the AD (eg. when someone leaves the company) so that there will be no troubles in CRM? Is there a way to retrieve the license of a user that was deleted from AD before been disabled in CRM? -- SiEBEN Innovative Solutions http://www.sieben.gr ������� ������ 28, 141 21, �. ��������, ����� ���: +30 2 10 2724433 Fax: +30 2 10 2724439 Hi, here is a procedure: 1. Remove CRM license of the user 2. Disable the user in CRM 3. Delete the user from the AD. Erik "SiEBEN Innovative Solutions" <newsgrou...

Spell Checker Differs in OUTLOOK 97 and WORD 97
When I use spell check on OL 97 email it returns different suggested changes than WORD does in a Word doc. (I am not using WORD as email editor) These are words or abbreviations that I had added to the dictionary years ago. They do not appear in Custom.dic and that's the only dictionary I have & use. Where can I find these little buggers so I can delete them? ...

ADDING SUM TOTAL OF MORE THAN 30 CELLS IN A COLUMN TOGETHER
I am not able to add more than 30 cells in a column and need to add at least 70 - what do I do? will this work for you? =sum(a1:a100000) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Robin" <Robin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8EBEA34A-10D3-4F58-AE0E-E9FF2EE0F73B@microsoft.com... > I am not able to add more than 30 cells in a column and need to add at least > 70 - what do I do? You can add much more than that, if indded you are using non adjacent cells like =SUM(A1,B3,C4 etc) then you can use 30, then another 30 like =SUM((1,3,5,...........

Why user password disabled on different computer on the network
Hi all. I designed an access application and set up users and group permissions. It works fine in my pc, but as soon as I execute the application on another pc ot doesn't prompt for any password and the user can have access to any object in the DB. How could I prevent that? Thank you in advance. On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 08:22:01 -0800, alexrs2k <alexrs2k@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all. >I designed an access application and set up users and group permissions. It >works fine in my pc, but as soon as I execute the application on another pc >ot doesn...

How to hide personal information from unauthorized user?
Hi All, When opening global address list from outlook, you will see all information of these email addresses by clicking "Properties". For example, position, home telephone and mobile etc. How can I hide/control these kind of information against from unauthorized user? Thanks, Tin i think all you can do is not fill them out in the first place. "Tin" <Tin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65AD835F-4E69-44D4-8DA1-A3E7437B33F2@microsoft.com... > Hi All, > > When opening global address list from outlook, you will see all > information...

Sales Receipt?
I have Money 2006 Small Business. After I have received a payment for an invoice, is there a way to print up a receipt to send back to the customer? or perhaps a way to print a PAID invoice? In microsoft.public.money, Zane Cole wrote: >I have Money 2006 Small Business. After I have received a payment for an >invoice, is there a way to print up a receipt to send back to the customer? >or perhaps a way to print a PAID invoice? For some reason, the Small Business users don't post answers here a lot. All three of them. "Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@pleas...

Adding a Column to a table
I have a Make Table query. Once this table is created, later in the process, I would like to add a field to this same table. I need to do a calculation using some of the data in other fields within this same table and place the results in this new field. Normally, I would append the data in this table to another table and include this new field and then do the calculation in this new table. However, this table that was created in the 'Make Table' query is used in a lot of other process and I am wondering if there is a command similar to the RunSQL macro command Alter Tab...