Adding Industry Codes

I am picking up the pieces on a previous installation of CRM, and want to add additional industries to my industry dropdown in the Lead form. For the life of me, I can't find the proper table in the database.  Can someone be good enough to point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Chris
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Chris,

You don't do this via a table, you need to do it via form customization.
You will need system admin rights, then go into System Customization and
modify the Lead form.  After making the changes, you will need to publish
the change via Deployment Manager and issue an IISRESET.

Matt

"Chris Nelson" <cnelson@uius.com> wrote in message
I am picking up the pieces on a previous installation of CRM, and want to
add additional industries to my industry dropdown in the Lead form. For the
life of me, I can't find the proper table in the database.  Can someone be
good enough to point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Chris

0
Matt

Adding a calculated ROW to a pivot table
Does anybody know how to add a calculated ROW to a pivot table? I have a pivot table that is returning totals at the bottom, as it should, but I *also* need it to return that total as a percentage of grand total, directly beneath the total. I've always done this free-form in the cells below a pivot table before, but the size of this pivot is dynamic so that's not an option. Also--I'm using the pivot in Access, not Excel directly. Anybody have any tips? Thanks! ...

Business Type Code Vs Industry
Hello, Can someone explain the difference between Business Type Code & Industry? What is the role or purpose of Business Type code. If anyone knows of any resources that could explain the intended purpose of this and some of the other fields on the account object such as Classification, and Category that would be great. Hi, It totally depends upon your business requirments. If you think some field is not required then just remove it or modify it to suit your requirments. There are many attributes of Account which are not even shown on Account Form by default but they are there in ...

Code Comment Web Report,
I have enabled VC++ XML comments in Visual Studio 2005. However, I do not see the "Build Comment Web Pages" under the Tools file menu (which my book says should be there--but the book was written for VS02). Did they get rid of Build Comment Web Pages in VS05, or simply move it? > I have enabled VC++ XML comments in Visual Studio 2005. However, I do not > see the "Build Comment Web Pages" under the Tools file menu (which my book > says should be there--but the book was written for VS02). Did they get rid > of Build Comment Web Pages in VS05, or simply ...

output to
I created a button to save a report in a designated folder. The date parameter is a box on the form the query for the report runs off of. I want to include that date field in my report so I know what parameters I ran the report on by looking at the contents of the folder. I tried to code the start date into my stOuputFile portion but didn't do it correctly. Here's my code so far for the button. Let me know if anything should be cleaned up as well. Thanks. Private Sub Cmd_MailEngineerRpt_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Cmd_MailEngineerRpt_Click Dim stDocName As String stD...

VB code
Hi all, I am trying to create a macro using VB. Here is what I want my macro to do : I have file1 and file 2 saved in each monthly folder like c:/month/file1.xle c:/month/file2.xle I have a spreadsheet like this A B C D E Date Unit No. Sale Amt Source1 Source2 9/4/2005 UN01 $2.00 6/8/2004 UN02 $3.00 10/5/2004 UN03 $5.00 My file1 like this colum A colum B Unit No Source1 Un02 10 Uni03 12 Now I need go to file1 to find data for Colum D(Source1) by using vlookup function based on the unit number then extrive the data to colum D and times 50%. So after I run the ma...

Adding functionality to MS Outlook Express
Hi, I am looking for help to integrate anti-spam open source programs with MS Outlook Express :- - SpamPal - http://www.spampal.org/ - Spamato - http://www.spamato.net/ The problem is to provide a library that will facilitate this. I have read the MSDN Messaging and Collaboration documentation which gives the ability to get notifications of new messages and to access message folders :- http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/ms709546.aspx The next need is to add a toolbar (with buttons for SPAM/NOSPAM) and to detect what messages are selected in the message window. The MSOE...

Adding company name to the "From" field
Hopefully this is an easy problem. We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003 in a mixed domain. (Win2k and Win2003 servers) Lets say I am working for a company named "XYZ". The owner of the company wants the "from" line in the email client to say "Bill Smith, XYZ Company". Unfortunately I can not find a way to do this. Any help is appreciated. Bob Hi Bob, Just use ADModify to rewrite the Display name for every user in your company, or for users of that company (if companys are sharing and AD) ADModify can be found here: http://www.gotdotnet.co...

ActiveX control being added to outgoing e-mail?
I have a user running Outlook 2003 via Exchange 2000. All outgoing messages sent by his system apparently have an ActiveX control in them. Any messages I try to open on another machine give the alert "Your current Security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls..." Could this mean the user has a virus? Something else? Any help is appreciated, and a direct reply to me is appreciated as well. Thanks, John M John discovered this was due to bad signature or stationary files in Outlook. I had the same problem with a user and tested this theory. There was indeed some c...

Problem with AD-users
Hi, Ive done big mis-deleting. Ive tried to do one new DL-object for exchange. Its usually placed under users-coNtainer. The Distribution List I made, was false, so I had to be delete it. But, somehow Ive deleted a lot of objects from users-container! There did not existed many users they are in separate containers, but some were like administrator! I thin, it isnt possible to delete admin-account. The account still exist, but I think its properties arent now OK. I cannot add administrator account for administrator or any mailbox. Exchange system tool wont regocnize ay useraccounts. B...

Does any have any sample code for Store Manager Addins
I'd like to jump start some development efforts and would like to see some examples of how ADDINs have been used. Anything that hits the PurchaseOrder Table would be perfect.... My understanding is that samples are availble to certified partners at the PartnerSource web site: https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/documentation/installationsetupguides It is not clear to me if customers have direct access to it or not. "Espo" wrote: > I'd like to jump start some development efforts and would like to see some > examples of how ADDINs have been used...

On error displayes default error code instead of the specifyed one
Hi, I have added error handling code to my combo box. Private Sub searchName_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object On Error GoTo ERR_Handler Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[sdutentId] = " & Str(Nz(Me![searchName], 0)) On Error GoTo 0 Exit Sub ERR_Handler: MsgBox "Please empty search box before continuing!" End Sub But it doesn't display the message in msgbox, it displayed default ms access error code. which is "The text you have entered isn't an item in the ...

Escape codes embedded in XML
Hello, I have built an XMLDocument object instance and I get the following string when I examine the InnerXml property: <?xml version=\"1.0\"?><ROOT><UserData UserID=\"2282\"><Tag1 QID=\"55111\"><Tag2 AID=\"5511101\"></Tag2></Tag1><Tag1 QID=\"55112\"><Tag2 AID=\"5511217\"></Tag2></Tag1><Tag1 QID=\"5512282\"><Tag2 AID=\"551228206\"></Tag2></Tag1><Tag1 QID=\"55114\"><Tag2 AID=\"5511406\"></Ta...

AutoPublish code
Hi, I'm looking for an autopublish product for a customer of mine. I know of one, but I'm trying to create a list of options for my customer, so if you know of one, can you please reply to this post with details. -- Regards, Ben. I've seen a couple folks develop macros to publish all projects. Not sure if that's what you're looking for.... - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > Hi, I'm looking for an autopublish product for a customer of mine. I > know of one, but I'm trying to create a list of options for m...

Adding a Record
I have 2 Subforms on my Main form. Each Subform contains a combo box with drop-down list. Their tables are on the many side of the one-to-many relationship with the Main form. When I make a selection on Subform 1, Subform 2 automatically populates with a correlated item from its drop-down list. PROBLEM: when I make a SECOND selection on Subform 1, the item that was listed on Subform 2 gets replaced with the item correlating with the SECOND selection. How can I adjust my code so that the second item is ADDED to the list on Subform 2 instead of replacing the first item? A sample of...

code to change a form's allows?
I am wondering what the code syntax is to tweak a form's allows? Allows deletions? Allows Adds? etc I know how to do it in the right-clicked form properties manually, but I need it to be based on conditions. Reason I need this is because I have one form that all users open. Depending on their window's username, I have a security table that tells me what role I want them to have in the database. Depending on their role, some users have more rights than others on this form. I want to adjust the form to allow additions for some users, but not others. Me.AllowAdditions = Fals...

Deleting a row when adding a new row -
I have a spreadsheet that contains 100 rows. I want to limit the number of rows to 100. I.e. if the user adds a row (i.e. row 101) then all data from row 1 is deleted. I do not have to worry about the deleted data as it is updated in the new row! Can anybody help. I think you're saying you want the first row to be automatically deleted when a row is added at the end of the table. The row will have to be deleted, it won't happen automatically. The macro language is there for such specific requirements. -- Regards from Virginia Beach, Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com -------------...

Adding a menu
Hello, How do I add a new menu (not a sub-menu) to the menu bar using a macro in Excel 97? Thank you. Eric. Try this http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/index.php?d=envbacbmenuxl97 "Eric" <eric@mail.com> wrote in message news:uGVq7is3DHA.1760@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > How do I add a new menu (not a sub-menu) to the menu bar using a macro in > Excel 97? > > Thank you. > > Eric. > > Thank you. Eric. "Township of East Hanover" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:ofCdnczcvKAtppHdRVn-jw@garden.net... &...

"One or more of the selected senders could not be added to your blocked senders list"
Hey all. I get this when ever I try to killfile anyone at all, regardless of who they are. I'm on OE6 in XP Home and this has only just started happening. My KF only has a few spammers in it so I don't think it's full. Does anyone know what's going on? Thanks Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller wrote: > Hey all. I get this when ever I try to killfile anyone at all, regardless of > who they are. I'm on OE6 in XP Home and this has only just started > happening. My KF only has a few spammers in it so I don't think it's full. > Does anyone...

Modify Appointment Status Code attribute
Hello, Does anyone know how I can modify the pick list values that is for the Status Code attribute in the Appointment Entity. This is the pick list that appears when a user clicks on Actions->Close Appointment. All I can use is Completed or Canceled. However, I would like to add more to the list. When I open the attribute, everything is greyed out and I cannot modify this. Please advise. Thanks Hi Daryl this field is locked because it is a system attribute, and i do not know of any supported ways to customize/change values in this attribute. Regards Leon Agerlin "daryl&...

Credit Card Approval Code
I am using IcVerify 3.1.6 to process credit card transactions and it is working fine. But, the approval code printed on the receipt shows bunch of numbers and letters (usually two lines long), instead of 6 digit approval code. When I test the transaction using IcVerify program (not RMS software with multi-user enviorment), the approval code shows only 6 digits. Is there any way to correct this problem? Please advise. Thank you. Eric, Turn on the short answer file. In your ICV multi-user screen, type in a /O (that's an O not a zero) on the initialization string line. -- * &quo...

Rotate Label Code
Is it possible to get the details (with the rotated label control) to display the results left to right rather than top to bottom? I have the following now: If Me.Left < (2 * 1440) Then Me![Label0].Visible = True Me![Label1].Visible = True Me![Label2].Visible = True Me![CheckNo].Visible = False Me![CustNo].Visible = False Me![PostingAmt].Visible = False Me.NextRecord = False Else Me![Label0].Visible = False Me![Label1].Visible = False Me![Label2].Visible = False Me![CheckNo].Visible = True Me![CustNo].Visible = True Me![PostingAmt].Visible = True End...

How to query multiple zip codes
I have a database of over 380k records that I need to separate out by zip codes. What I am doing is getting a 50 mile radius of my directors across the country and this program comes up with a list of zip codes in that radius. Just for OR, I have 7 pages of zip codes (182 zips). Is there an easy way in Access to get only those zips? Some I can use the operator between "97005-97024", but I can't do the entire list that way. I've always wanted to figure this out. Thanks for any help to make this easier for me. I have about 48 regions to do. Hi Jerry: I do have ...

How to write a code in VBA?
I wanted to write a VBA macro to sort sheets in alphabet order (thx Chip Pearson!), but I realized that I don't know how to do it in VBA. I'm pathetic, I know, but can someone help, please. I don't know where to write it, or how to make it work. Ok, I get it now. I didn't realize I had to run a macro after I write it. After I did that, the sheets sorted in alphabet order. Told U - pathetic. :o) "Eternity" <zabo@ravi.com> wrote in message news:bu8c1g$6oi$1@ls219.htnet.hr... > I wanted to write a VBA macro to sort sheets in alphabet order (thx Chip &...

Show detail of outline using VBA code
When using outline, how do I show detail and hide detail using VBA code? Thank you. Take a look at Showlevels in VBA's help. Dan Polansky wrote: > > When using outline, how do I show detail and hide detail > using VBA code? > > Thank you. -- Dave Peterson Record a macro. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Dan Polansky" <dan.polansky@seznam.cz> wrote in message news:1111661655.626093.5460@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > When using outline, how do I show detail and hide detail > using VBA code? > >...

Append and Loop Code
I am trying to create a code that will go through a table of criteria. It will run a query for a row, append that query to an output table, and then move down a row and do the same thing over until there are no rows left. Example of Criteria_Table: Fields are - AutoID: Name : Level : Location 456 : Joe : Level 1 : East 524 : Sam : Level 3 : West 789 : Bob : Level 10 : North Example of Criteria_Qry (Criteria_Table linked Position_Table) Fields are - Name : Level : Location : Position_Num Example of Ouput_Table Fields are - Name : Level : Location : Position_Num ...