adding history text to bulk contact records- from an Excel spreads

we have an excel spreadsheet that contains contact record naming as in CRM
and an additional column of text- we want to place this text into the contact
record- each contact record has a different history text that needs to be
added as a history item - the contacts exist in CRM already- we are just
wanting to find a easy sure way to add the history
0
oldgen (1)
4/29/2008 4:45:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

AD Sync problem

NDRs forwarding to external contact

Attaching Contacts to new email

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Contacts in Exchange #2

New Record

contact list #13

learning Excel #3

Business Portal should allow requisition to be added to issued PO
The printing of a PO changes the status of the PO from New to Released (signifying the release of the PO to the vendor). Once a PO has been released, it will not show as a PO you can add items to from business portal. The current design of the product only allows you to add to POs with a status of New. Adding an item to a Released PO should trigger a change order. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not ...

Excel VBA

Cannot Delete Any Records
We're running CRM 3 Rollup v3 and we have recently found that we cannot delete any records in CRM. We recently migrated over to a Windows 2003 Enterprise install running SQL 2000 Enterprise. Everything else is working without issue for us. For example I am a Sys Admin, and I receive a generic SQL Server error when going to delete an activity? I know that in the past this was possible, any thoughts? Sean; sounds like something went wrong with your migration. you can run a CRM trace or a SQL Profiler trace while performing the deletion to see if you can pin-point the error. Dave Ire...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Q:Excel/ODBC/Login ....
Hi' there ! My situation is this; My customer have a hole bunch of different Excel workbooks - with VB code inside. In this VB code the user/pwd to the ODBC connection is hardcoded. This hardcoding is not approved by audit. Is there any smart way (opposed the insert a login-dialogbox in each of those workbooks) - to solve this problem? What I thought of, is to make a button on my menubar to etablish the ODBC connection and regardless of wich workbook I open - hold this connection open. But somethins tells me, that the code should beplaced in a workbook - and not directly in Excel...