Adding extra data options

Is there a way to customize CRM to allow for adding another heading? I would
like to add a second field similar to topic and would like to call it type.

Can you add extra data fileds and types in CRM 3.0?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You can add extra data fields to an entity. Go to entities customization at
setting area.

--
Marco Amoedo
Plain Concepts

"xxdcmast" escribió:

> Is there a way to customize CRM to allow for adding another heading? I would
> like to add a second field similar to topic and would like to call it type.
>
> Can you add extra data fileds and types in CRM 3.0?

"Record Macro" option not available
Hi, I wonder why my PowerPoint 2007 doesn’t have the ‘record macro’ option available. It is not possible to unfold the “macros” button from View section, and there is not “record macro” button. What should I do? Office Powerpoint 2007 (12.0.6504.5000) SP2 MSO (12.0.6425.1000), Microsoft Windows Vista 6.0.6002 Regards, Pawel On Jan 15, 9:06=A0am, pba_pl <pb...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > I wonder why my PowerPoint 2007 doesn=92t have the =91record macro=92 opt= ion > available. > It is not possible to unfold the =93macros=94 button from Vie...

Adding a Reference in VBA
In order to run the below code what is the Official exact name of the library I should have added/checked in my Reference table? TIA, Sub Tester1() Dim fso As Object Dim fldr As Object Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set fldr = fso.GetFolder("C:\Documents and Settings\Jim\My Documents") MsgBox "You have " & fldr.Files.Count & " Files in the Excel Formulas Folder" End Sub microsoft scripting runtime But then you could change your code to: Sub Tester2() Dim FSO As Scripting.FileSystemObject Dim FLDR As Scripting.Folder ...

Excel 2007
I can't select a label and move it with a radar chart and excel 2007. Whenever I click a category label, all the labels are selected as well as the chart, so it's not possible to move one individually. ...

question about data...
I am trying to use data on one worksheet as part of another. However, when I copy & paste the data, it copies the formulas instead of the numbers. Using references to the other worksheet doesn't work because on the other worksheet I need to sort the data differently. Is there any way to change the results of a formula to just plain "numbers" in excel? -- caligula11 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ caligula11's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35526 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.c...

Text is added as attachment after copy and paste
Hi I am using outlook 2000 and every time I want to copy and paste text from somewhere else (e.g. browser), it adds the content as an html-page-attachment to my new mail. I just want to have it added as simple text in the mail-body regards R. Save the text in notepad or something and then Insert the file - but check the button so it inserts it as text, not just as an attachment ;-) r@gnar.de wrote: > Hi > > I am using outlook 2000 and every time I want to copy and paste text > from somewhere else (e.g. browser), it adds the content as an > html-page-attachment to my new ...

Automatically fill down formulas when adding a record
I have a data entry sheet which receives one record per row. Some of th columns contain calculated fields and will be hidden. Is there a way t have the formulas automatically fill down when new records are added Thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way is to use Excels built-in dataform. data>form -- John johnf 202 at hotmail dot com "steveski >" <<steveski.11dx8c@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:steveski.11dx8c@excelforum-nospam.com... | I have a data entry sheet which receives one record per row. Some of the | columns con...

How to Prevent Duplicate Data from inputing using input application?
Hello microsoft.public.excel.charting my name is Zig I am trying hard to find out how I can use a input application to input data into a specified excel sheet. I have learned how to input the data into the excel sheet although I need to prevent the inputs from being duplicated. I have used a validating solver to prevent duplicate entries but it only works if you type the text into the sheet. I am unable to get the input application to follow the validation rule. Is there a way that I can use a input application to prevent duplicate entries into the excel sheets and if duplicate data is true ca...

Option Group question 04-19-10
Hi I have placed 26 Toggle buttons on a form (A to Z) before realing I should create an option group. Can I now create the option group and then drag the buttons in to the group, or do I need to start over? Thanks Neil It will be quicker and easier to start over again. Sounds like the only caption on each button is a single letter - nothing much to type on each new button in the option group. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "neil40" <neil.grantham@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:14df8e3d-de92-459d-9c86-2472fd0bae9...

Using excel as a data base
How to create names and addresses in EXCEL that can be used in a mail merge in Word One row per record. Each field in a separate cell/column. It's much easier to combine fields than it is to separate them correctly. You may want to read some tips for mailmerge: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave Rado. Nan wrote: > > How to create names and addresses in EXCEL that can be used in a mail merge > in Word -- Dave Peterson ...

Backup data
Good Morning! User wants to backup the data each time they open the application and keep 3 lastest data. I'm naming the file, plus the timestamp (date, hour, minutes, seconds). The syntax is below but Timestamp (hour,minutes,seconds) displays all zero. Since file name is not unique it overwrites into old file. Any suggestions will be appreciated. File name created "FileName070313000000.mdb" strBkp = strDir & "FileName" & Format(Date, "yymmddHhNnSs") & ".mdb" skk wrote: >Good Morning! > >User wants to backup the data ...

Can't edit data in query
Hi everyone. Using A02 on XP. This may be a dumb question but I have a UNION ALL SELECT SQL query showing me all records from 3 tables [tDistributions], [tDistributionsArchive] and [tDistributionsArchiveOld]. Why can I not edit any fields? I receive an Excel file with uncashed check numbers, date mailed and payable to. I have to search through all distribution records to identify which distribution record's check did not cash yet so we can pursue payment. Because the tables are old and inherited, my unique identifier is only unique in 2 of the tables so there is a bit of sea...

I thought this would do it: I put this in the before insert of the subform: Me!txtJobID = [Forms]![frmInvoice]![txtJobID] frmInvoice is the main form. What can I do differently to make this work? Thanks. SAC wrote: >I thought this would do it: > >I put this in the before insert of the subform: > >Me!txtJobID = [Forms]![frmInvoice]![txtJobID] > >frmInvoice is the main form. > >What can I do differently to make this work? You could use that code in the BeforeUpdate event, but this whole exercise would be automatic if you set the subform control's Link M...

is there a way to enter data interactively and dynamically?
Hi all, Can I enter data interactively and dynamically? To give an example: Approach 1: Currently, when I enter grades for students, I have to find his/her name first, after finding that row, I have to scroll the row to the far right, since there are so many columns already there. Let's suppose that I scroll to column 32, and it is often times hard to remain on the same row(then I ended up entering a wrong score for this student ...) ; suppose I scrolled successfully with my eyes staring at that row, and then I enter score. And so on and so forth for the next student, etc. The wh...

Can't find AutoRecover file in path specified in Options dialog.
I had a file open in Excel 2002 in which I made some changes, and then mistakenly closed without saving. But after making those changes, and before closing, it had remained open for over an hour. I'd like to recover those changes, and the path specified in the "AutoRecover save location:" text box in the Options - Save dialog tab is: C:\Documents and Settings\MyUserName\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\ However, I couldn't find a *.xls file in that directory. (The only thing in that folder is a file named Excel10.xlb and another folder named XLSTART). I don'...

extending source data in several charts
I have a big Excel doc with numerous charts, each with numerous lines. About once per month, I need to extend the charts for about a month. This is a very painful process for each graph (multiplied by numerous graphs!). Does anyone have any simple method to do a mass change, standard or VBA? This would be extremely helpful. I also noticed some posts using OFFSET, but this would be too confusing for my father (for whom I am doing this) and too cumbersome. Something like a standard function or a VBA macro that I can program would make his life so much easier. Thanks much! if you don...

Import ing Data
I have about 5 or 6 stocks I watch and an older Stock Program [Supercharts 4.0 Built 10]. I would like to import the data for these companies from Yahoo, but after the download into Excel the data is ascending rather than descending order. Would anyone know how I could enter these figures into this program? Thanks, Carl Hi Carl - Is the only problem that the data is sorted wrong? You can very easily sort it in Excel, then dump it into Supercharts. Or is there an issue getting any data into Supercharts? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services http:...

Properly adding CString struction to CList pointer
Hi, I have a member variable for my class that is declared: CList <PARAMITEMS, PARAMITEMS&>m_listParamItems; and it contains a structure with two CString variables, declared as: struct PARAMITEMS { CString strParamName; CString strParam; }; I have a memory leak in my application that is driving me nuts and the only place that I can locate it, is at this section of code: PARAMITEMS* pParam = new PARAMITEMS; pParam->strParamName = (const char*)"FIRST_PARAMETER"; pParam->strParam = strCString; // Test CString allocated with "String" m_listParamI...

Macro to Refresh External data
Good afternoon, I try to record a macro to refresh external data but the macro recorder does not give me anything once I refresh the query and stop the recording. Does anyone knows why? Or better if you know the VBA to make this happen -even when the data sheet is hidden- let me know. Thanks in advance and greetings from south Fla. Apprentice, This is the code the recorder generated when I tried a refresh on a text file import. Range("A1").Select Selection.QueryTable.Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False You'd probably change it to something like: Range("A1&quo...

The data has been changed message
Hi, I'm getting a following message, always on the same page of tab control: The data has been changed. Another user edited this record and saved the changes before you attempted to save your changes. Re-edit the record. I know that there isn't any other user working on database. What could be a problem? Thanx alekmil You are the other user. You have 2 different forms editing the same record. Access has no way of knowing that. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.accessmvp.com http://www.mvps.org/access "alekm" <alekm...

Adding field in Scrolling window
Hello: I was wondering how can I add a field in scrolling window if it is not mapped in DB? Thanks candidcarper Use a local field, and assign a value to it in the Fill script on the scrolling window. "ammad_u@yahoo.com" wrote: > Hello: > > I was wondering how can I add a field in scrolling window if it is not > mapped in DB? > > Thanks > > candidcarper > > ...

Allow access to item properties when Adding Items to purchase orde
Allowing access to item properties when adding items to a purchase order would assist in updating information like aliases, etc. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx...

how do i show text in the data field of a pivot table?
If you put a text field into the data area of a pivot table, it will summarize the field to show a count, instead of showing the text. You can place the text fields in the Row, Column or Page areas, where their text will show. pum75 wrote: -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Need help in data copying. #3
Thanks Mr. Dave. It was really helpful Regards Tom -- SMIL ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SMILE's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=488 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=25956 ...

converting works data files to excel with original formats
How can I convert data files from Works 8 to Office & Student 2007 ...

Extra wide margin
Hi, I have a pop-up modal form where in design view the right edge of the form is right next to the most right field on the form. When I open the form there is about 1-2 inches space between the right field and the right edge of the form. How I get rid of this extra space? Thanks, -- Phil In form design view, drag the right edge of the form closer to the text box. I refer to the "box" containing the form, not the form's width property. Access seems to ignore the width property if it has extra space to fill. "Phil" <phil@discussion.microsoft.com> wrote i...