Adding entity in Update Change - Opportunity Workflow

Hi,

Is there a way to add customize entity when defining new rule on workflow
Action> Update Entity? By default, the Update entity of opportunity consists
of account, contact, owner and opportunity. I want to add another customize
entity there.

Is it possible? How to do it?

Thx
Carrie
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

when you create a relationship between the opportunity and the custom entity
the referenced entity list will be auto populated. Note that if the 1 to many
relationship exits from opportunity to this custom entity and <opporutnity>
refrence entity will appear when creating rules for the custom entity. and
viceversa.

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

update column

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Meeting updates #2

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Converting Opportunity to Account

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

Online Price Updates
Somehow online price updating was turned on in my file. I have turned it off. However, when I go to delete the erroneous past-dated Online Prices for a particular stock, it appears they are initialling deleting, but when I return to the stock later, all the deleted online prices (from the past) are re-instated. It is as though none of the price deletions I performed have taken effect. How do I clean up these erroneous past online price updates? ...

Changing language

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...

Symbol Updating Only Every Few Days (if at all)
Using Money 2006, and have a symbol "VLO" that is only updating every few days. This stock was a duplicate (downloaded transaction created a new version of the same stock - my fault not clicking correct choice when asked). I've removed the symbol from the stock entry that was downloaded, renamed this entry to something bogus, deleting this renamed stock "from all accounts", then added the symbol back to the original VLO stock that I've been tracking for years. Now the stock just says "unch" in the portfolio view, and the price history is only updat...

RPC Over HTTP on Single Server

Taste this important update
--cgzxgrfb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="uessxwmvq"; type="multipart/alternative" --uessxwmvq Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mweirjjojzzphfh" --mweirjjojzzphfh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to m...