Adding a new Interface in MS CRM

Hi,

I don't want to use the "Add Lead" form to create a lead. I have developed
my own page for this using the MS CRM APIs. But I have to change the linked
page of "Leads" link in the left menu ( Sales)  and point to my custom page.
How can I do this?

Thanks,
-Jaison

0
Jaison
7/14/2004 1:33:56 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Well this is a little different as you will have to recreate the outer shell
of CRM.

We did this using the ASP.NET controls from Infragistics for one of our
clients.

Sean

"Jaison" <jaison@netgalactic.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I don't want to use the "Add Lead" form to create a lead. I have developed
> my own page for this using the MS CRM APIs. But I have to change the
linked
> page of "Leads" link in the left menu ( Sales)  and point to my custom
page.
> How can I do this?
>
> Thanks,
> -Jaison

0
Sean

number rounding in MS Excel

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Interface not registered message

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Setting up a new e-mail account

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...

MS Access 2007 code not running

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Topic- Implementation Methodology covered in CRM Exam!
Hi Next week I am apearing for Exam "CRM Instalation & confirguration". I am in doubt that cheptor "Implementation Methodology" is covered in Exam? I can not found above topic it in following course note! https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/trainin g/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_CRM_Install_prep.htm#T opics Your answer will help me to Read above Topic for Exam point of View or note? Best regards Kesh Patel Kesh. I passed the "Installation & Configuration" (MS-03-010) exam yesterday. The "implementation methodology&q...

MS Project 2007 question
Hello, I am developing a simple schedule with no resources but 2 tasks out of 100 are hazardous and I would like to make the schedule so that when these tasks occur, no other tasks can occur. In other words, even though all tasks are moving around as the schedule is being developed, I would like to make sure no other tasks can be scheduled wherever these 2 hazardous tasks fall. These 2 tasks are serial to every other task in the schedule. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for your help. Mike Create two milestones. Use milestone 1 as the successor task to all tasks th...

RPC Over HTTP on Single Server

MS Money '04 Reference Books
Is anyone aware of any good MS Money '04 reference books? I've checked the MS Press website, but they seem to have one for every software program other than Money. Any suggestions? Thanks much, Too many books ended up getting pulped--I'm not sure there are any for Money anymore. You might check on http://www.amazon.com. "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e72001c3f056$477b1c10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is anyone aware of any good MS Money '04 reference > books? I've checked the MS Press website, but they seem > to...

IM Add New Batch
GP 10 on 2003 Terminal Server. How do you create a Payables Batch in the IM in preparation for importing to the Payables Transaction destination? Alternatively, how must GP be set up to ensure that the “Add New Batch” rule works correctly? With the Add New Batch rule set the IM crashes (see my post Integration Manager 10 Crashes). Additionally the characteristics of the Add New Batch rule do not match the required information which I understand to be Origin and Checkbook ID. I figured there might be some default settings for Origin and Checkbook ID in the setup somewhere but was not a...

MS CRM Security 05-26-04
Hi, I have 2 business units: 1. New Business Sales 2. Account Management (management of current customers) I want to use the MS CRM security settings so that users in New Business Sales cannot see any account records for our current customers. This includes if the New Business Sales users select the &#8216;All Accounts&#8217; view. Is this possible with MS CRM? Yes. When you assign access rights to the role, only give them "Business Unit" access, they will only be able to see data within their BU. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ------------------...

landed costs in MS RMS
Is there a standard functionality on handling landed costs (allocating freight and other related costs to the value of goods purchased)? We've heard that there's add-on that need to purchased in addition to RMS to support this feature and so far we couldn't hear of someone who has used it. Try contacting www.retailrealm.us directly for a reference on the Landed Cost add-on. Rob "Kstylian" <Kstylian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83D5F933-4592-4AEE-AE31-7673261F88EC@microsoft.com... > Is there a standard functionality on handling landed ...