Add working hours to date field

We offer computer support based on a certain response time in hours. I want
to have a date field, on the case form, to automatically set x WORKING hours
ahead, usually 8 hours. The actually hour value will be pulled from a
contract.

Does anyone know if this is possible or am I shooting way too high?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

backup file won't work!!
OK, now I've really had it! This is my last resort! Several years ago, while using Money 97, our computer crashed. We had backed up every time we used money, so I thought we were OK. However, we could never get the backup file to pull up after fixing the computer and everything was lost. I vowed that this would not happen again, so I tried backing up on a ZIP disk instead, and then on CDs. I also got on this newsgroup and got the advice that I needed to first copy the backup file onto the desktop and open it from there. I tried doing that with the old program, and it seeme...

Date display in Excel

C# Adding Days to a Date
Hello, I have 2 objects: objContract.activeon and objContract.expireson. I am trying to add 364 days to objContract.activeon and assign it to the value of objContractexpireson. ---------------------------------------------------------- // Contract Start Date DateTime dt = DateTime.Now; objContract.activeon = new CrmDateTime(); int iFound = 0; string sTemp = ""; if (objAccount.paymenttermscode.Value == 1) // due on receipt - use Todays Date { objContract.activeon = objInvoice.CFDinvoicedate; } else // ...

Add rows automatically? Accordion
Is there a way to automatically add/show rows that have data? I have a data entry sheet. Then I have a report. The report pulls data from the entry sheet. If there is no data for a specific line/row item, is there a way to automatically hide or not show the row(s) with no data? Thanks Thanks can I have more than one autofilter on a sheet? Sloth wrote: > Use the filter function > Select the data and click on... > Data->Filter->Autofilter > This should make an arrow appear at the top of the data (in the header row). > click the arror and select "Nonblanks"....

Separating Date and Time in a cell

Field Service Calls and Invoices
We use the Service Call modules for repairs in our Stores and have a situation that I'm trying to find a workaround. We have situations where our technicians will pick-up items without prior notification to our dispatchers. All of a sudden we get an invoice and currently we have to track down the charge and then we are forcing a PO into the system from the Service Call in order to properly receive and enter the invoice. Does anyone have other ways to do this and track the information/cost on the Service Call without needing to create a PO after the fact. This is not an applicat...

TaxFree add-on
Somebody have an add-on for taxfree print? I need a demo to submit to customer that use rms 1.3 thank you cod ...

Data migration - Adventure Works

date function #3

Add a secondary administration group error c1041721
I have added a new administration group for a sub site in Japan and now I am getting the following error: The action could not be completed because the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is unavailable. Operation: Retrieving mount information ID no: c1041721 Exchange Sytem Manger I get this error when I try and drill down to the new admin group to the First Storage Group. I only get this message on machines on my side of the network. If I remote to the mail server in the new site I am able to drill all the way down and see the mailboxes. I can also see our main site informat...

Bank One Download is not working

Option trades with past expiry dates not showing up in Portfolio M
Hello: Money 2006 Portfolio Manager does not show closed option trades that have expiry dates in the past, even when the "show closed positions" is checked. The transactions are still there in the investment accounts, just not visible in portfolio manager. I just called microsoft support and have notified them of the issue and hope that this issue is fixed as an update. If not, it pretty much makes the portfolio manager (and Microsoft Money 2006) useless for option trading investors. "MumbaiBabu" <MumbaiBabu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1...

Memo Field Not pasting correctly in XL
I tried a search and couldn't find an answer. If there is an answer to this already please point me to it. I'm simply copying the record in Access and trying to paste it into XL. The problem that I'm having is one of the fields does not fully paste into XL. It is a memo field and has 539 characters. I'm only getting 255 when I try to paste the record in XL. I've tried copying just the contents of the cell and that worked fine. It seems as if I'm running into some sort of limitation. Does anyone know anything about this and is there a way to get around it? I checke...

How do I add third-party templates to Visio
I downloaded a new template library and am trying to figure out how to add it to the Software category (I think), however the info on how to do this seems a bit sparse. There appear to be two types with this library that do the same thing when I click on them -- *.vsd and *.vst. Does anyone know what I need to do to add the library? On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:43:48 -0700, "Tom Jones" <nfr@nospam.com> wrote: >I downloaded a new template library and am trying to figure out how to add >it to the Software category (I think), however the info on how to do this >seems a b...

How do you sort a date range by month?
We are trying to find out how many birthdays fall with in a given month using excel. You could use a helper column, with something like = A2. Format this (Format - Cells - Number - Custom: mmm. Now you can use Data - Subtotals, "At each change in: Month" and "Use function: Count." -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com/ ------------------------------------------- "Brewisc13" <Brewisc13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44E02AAC-8216-43F5-846F-E981E978E44B@microsoft.com... > We are trying to find out how many birthdays fall with in...

vb date and ssn textbox formats
Ok, so maybe I am crazy...but I have checked "Visual Basic 6 how t program", and "Visual basic 5 teach yourself in 24 hrs" for and exampl or how to format a text box on a user form to accept and display date and Social Security Numbers in the specified format. Thanks Al -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Date TextBox1.Text = Format(Date,"dd mmm yyyy") SSNs TextBox1.Text = Format(mySSN, "000-00-0000") -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mai...

Compact Now feature doesn;t seem to work...
I still have a 600+ MB in-box. ANyone know hwta might keep it from compacting? I did empty the trash. Compacting only works when there is a certain percentage of white space in the file (I think it's something like 4%)...if there isn't, Outlook doesn't think there's anything to compact. Also, if you leave Outlook open long enough, background compaction will be taking place. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:5feb01c474ce$23bb29d0...

how can you add more rows in excel 2000?
Is there a way to add more rows to excel's already 65536 rows? In other words can you expand excel to have more rows then it already has. Impossible, sorry. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Khody" <Khody@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:8A9B7CC9-6832-47D4-830C-7DE692D5616F@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to add more rows to excel's already 65536 rows? In other > words can you expand excel to have more rows then it already has. Unfortunately, you can't increase the number of rows. Versions 2002 and 2003 have the same limitation. tj "Kh...

Add message to customers on printed invoice
We should be able to add a message to customers (holiday hours, holiday message, etc.) to an invoice. Even QuickBooks has this ability, why doesn't GP? -- Art Cabot Director, Information Technology Sizemore, Inc. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ht...