Add-ons - CRM Relationships Tracking - Charting

We are looking to purchase an add-on that would improve upon the existing CRM
relationships - allow for easier creation of relationships, and maybe
graphical charting to build trees, etc. One such product is SalesCentric's
Relationship Charts. We were hoping there were others out there. If you know
of any, please let me know. Thanks!
0
LoLoSea (12)
2/4/2009 7:41:31 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You might check out c360's Relationship Explorer
(http://c360.com/RelationshipExplorer.aspx ).  The only downside is I think
you have to purchase the whole Core Productivity Pack if you want to buy it.

"LoLoSea" wrote:

> We are looking to purchase an add-on that would improve upon the existing CRM
> relationships - allow for easier creation of relationships, and maybe
> graphical charting to build trees, etc. One such product is SalesCentric's
> Relationship Charts. We were hoping there were others out there. If you know
> of any, please let me know. Thanks!
0
LizLee (16)
2/4/2009 10:42:28 PM
Just wondering... did the Relationship Charts from SalesCentric did not meet
your needs?

Thanks!

"Liz Lee" wrote:

> You might check out c360's Relationship Explorer
> (http://c360.com/RelationshipExplorer.aspx ).  The only downside is I think
> you have to purchase the whole Core Productivity Pack if you want to buy it.
>
> "LoLoSea" wrote:
>
> > We are looking to purchase an add-on that would improve upon the existing CRM
> > relationships - allow for easier creation of relationships, and maybe
> > graphical charting to build trees, etc. One such product is SalesCentric's
> > Relationship Charts. We were hoping there were others out there. If you know
> > of any, please let me know. Thanks!
0
Shikhar (29)

How do I chart date ranges with varying start and finish dates?
I want to create a chart that on one axis will show date ranges that have varying start and finish dates. The other axis is a list of project names. Example: Project #1, starts 5/1/05, ends 10/1/05; Project #2 starts 3/5/05, ends 2/2/06, etc. I want a bar chart that I can sort. Any help is very appreciated. : ) It sounds like you need to create a Gantt chart. Here are some resources that might help: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttChart.html http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=343 ----...

Charts #3
If I want my chart to read from 50 to 100 instead of 0 to 100 How do I do this? -- Richard Northern California Be Nice to Everyone Everyday WHERE? -- Richard Northern California Be Nice to Everyone Everyday "jr" <kiii63@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:00fc01c36813$5688d060$a601280a@phx.gbl... > double click on the current chart axis values on the > desired chart axis. You can set the scale in the popup > window. > >-----Original Message----- > >If I want my chart to read from 50 to 100 instead of 0 > to 100 How do I do > >this? > >...

How to slant cells in Excel on top of chart at about 45 degrees
Trying to make a chart and slant cells at the top at about a 45 degree angle with borders and still be able to type into it. Is this possible? ckricci Wrote: > Trying to make a chart and slant cells at the top at about a 45 degree > angle > with borders and still be able to type into it. Is this possible? HI ckricci Try Format > Cells > Alignment Tab and set the Orientation to 45 degress -- Paul Sheppard ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2...

Can Line Chart Overlaps be Highlighted?
Can the overlap portion(s) of two lines in a chart be shown in a different color, without having to manually draw a shape? I would like to show the areas where Line A is above Line B as red, and the areas where it crosses below in blue - is it possible to do this without manually drawing in shapes? Hi, To some extent it depends how many times the lines cross. If it's just the once then you can use area charts to provide the shading. http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng21.htm http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=590 This may help if the used one line as a base line...

About CRM Installation
I would like to know if we can install Microsoft CRM 1.2 and Visual Studio 2003 on the same machine or problems may occur -- Best regards Jacques Hamalian senior CRM developer No problem, but CRM as a server which not good to install VS on it. "Jacques" wrote: > I would like to know if we can install Microsoft CRM 1.2 and Visual Studio 2003 > on the same machine or problems may occur > -- > Best regards > Jacques Hamalian > senior CRM developer ...

CRM Internal email lost
Hello I have a problem with emails generated within CRM 3, the emails are not delivered to any internal user's exchange mailbox but they are are beeing delivered outside our domain. Has anybody got a clue on why this is happening or how I can get the mails to be delivered to the Domain users? BR Claudio Any luck on this we are having the same problem. Thank you! "Claudio S" wrote: > Hello > I have a problem with emails generated within CRM 3, the emails are not > delivered to any internal user's exchange mailbox but they are are beeing > delivered outsid...

Help me create sales chart based on state and quantity
We have a production report on excel. It shows the details for our clients. Part of that data includes the state in which the client lives. We are trying to create a chart showing the percentages of each state( so we know where the most deals are closed) Any suggestions? Hello mr_merchant_man, this sounds like a job for a pivot table, using Average as the data calculation operator. Or, depending on your version of Excel, you can use AVERAGEIFS (in Excel 2007) or calculate an averate with a combination of SUMIF divided by COUNTIF. To be more specific, it would help to s...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 and Microsoft VPC
Dear Forum Members: I have installed Microsoft VPC 5.3.582.45, but I can't get Microsoft CRM 3.0 (VPC image) up and running on my external hard drive. Does anyone know how to point Microsoft VPC to the Microsoft CRM VPC image loaded on my external hard drive? Please help! Thanks, I think the CRM3 VPC has expired "Caseroo" <Caseroo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30C46BB4-71F1-41C1-8BB2-899325493D1E@microsoft.com... > Dear Forum Members: > > I have installed Microsoft VPC 5.3.582.45, but I can't get Microsoft CRM > 3.0 > (VPC i...

time line in chart
Hi How do I put a vertical line in a chart in excel at a given point? i.e. timeline Thanks Jon I know this is too elementary, but go from here: You have a scatter chart from A1:B6 (X A1:A6; Y B1:B6) 10 3 11 4 12 5 13 6 14 7 15 8 A 2nd source series is A8:B9 (X A8:A9; Y B8:B9) 13 0 13 6 giving you the a vertical line at X=13. "jon" <jon@nospam.com> wrote: >Hi >How do I put a vertical line in a chart in excel at a given point? i.e. >timeline >Thanks >Jon ----== Posted via Pronews.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.prone...

Add items from an external application to RMS transaction grid
Is there a way to add items from an external application to MS RMS transaction grid? I want to add items using windows application or web application to RMS transaction grid. Kindly help how to add from an external application. Thanks for help in advance. You would need an Add-in for RMS to make this happen. If you are yourself not sure how to make this happen, I would consult with your RMS partner, or any of the other partners on this forum, including my company, that specialize in creating customization for RMS. If you are interested in getting an estimate for this work please f...

Help on adding values to a bar chart
Hello, Here is my problem. I currently have a bar chart that has 8 X-axis bars. I need to add 2 more to the X-axis. The labels for the x-axis are based on cells within another spreadsheet, but are not consecutive cells, they are spread apart. So when I go to add the two more cells, I can only add one. When I click on the second cell to add it to the list, all of the previous cells get unselected. I have even tried to manually add these two values in. Is there a limit to how many values can be on the X-axis? Please Help!!! Thanks. To select non-consecutive cells: select first cell, h...

help with Excel Chart, Series name
Hello, I am using ORACLE OLE2 package to print a series bar graph in excel. I need to rename "Series Name" that comes out in as a char in excel. By defual the series are names as Series1, Series2, Series3,.....SeriesN. How can I access the handle to "Series Name" which help me change its name. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks you, Bilal Bilal, Manally, you do this with Chart - Source data - Series tab. There's a series name box. Select the series to be edited in the drop-down at the left first. It may have a cell reference currently in it, or you can...

Export CRM-contacts to Outlook Global Contact (CRM 1.2)
Hi, I want to export all the contacts in CRM to the Outlook Global Contact, so all the non-CRM-users can find contacts with there phonenumber etc. There is no support for this at all in CRM 1.2 I can do this manually. First export all the contact to Excel and from there back in Global Contact. Now the problem is the 'Save as'-field. You can only set this field by opening the contact, set the field and save it. For one contact is this no problem, for 5000 contacts it is. When I import the contacts I can't set the value of this field. It has a default value, but I need anoth...

CRM 4.0
Guys, We've Microsoft CRM 4.0 Server roll up 8 as well as CRM Outlook Client on the same roll up version. Our Internal Web Access works without problems users get to it and they're automatically authenticated. IFD Development is the same way except they're prompt through a login page for their username and password when they're coming from an external network. Ever since we moved to a new facility users are experiencing problems connecting to CRM using their outlook client, I have a test machine where I have the CRM Outlook Client install and has always worked. These ar...

CRM API: Converting an Object Type value -> ObjectType
I've setup post callouts in CRM which notify me when a CRM object has been modified. CRM sends me the ObjectType value so I know what type of object has been modified. For example 1 for an Account, 132 for an Activity... I can't figure out however how to convert the number back into an ObjectType. In theory it should be very simple, but from what I can tell the ObjectType class is NOT an Enum, oddly enough. I've tried the following: int objectTypeValue = 2; // which is a Contact // returns otActivity test = (ObjectType) Enum.ToObject(typeof(ObjectType), objectTypeValue); // r...

CRM 3.0 Great Plains Integration
Does anyone know if the upcoming CRM 3.0 Great Plains Integration will require Great Plains 9.0 or will it also work with Great Plains 8.0. Thanks! ...

SQL 2005 Express
The New SQL Server Management Studio Express (that comes with SQL 2005 Express) is excellent and a huge improvement over MSDE tools we've had to use in the past. However, the lack of an import tool (SQL Server Integration Services) limits our capabilities with larger RMS customers who need, for example, to update thousands of item costs throughout the year. SSIS Express or at least an Import feature would help us create a 'dynamic' (yes, I said it) solution for our customers. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestio...

Has anyone successfully installed CRM on SBS?
Has anyone successfully been able to install CRM3.0 on a SBS2k3 server and if so do you have a walkthrough of steps to get this installed and working correctly? I have installed this several times on SBS servers. I just used the deploymnet guide and it was very straightforward. Are you getting stuck at a particular step? <wedor> wrote in message news:uwoR4jmUGHA.5108@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Has anyone successfully been able to install CRM3.0 on a SBS2k3 server and > if so do you have a walkthrough of steps to get this installed and working > correctly? > do ...

Copy Data from Chart to Chart #2
I have to create separate charts for ten employees. I want to have all the data on one sheet tab. Create the chart on another tab for employee 1, format the chart the way I want and be able to add the data for employee 2, 3, 4, etc. to each tab, using the same format for chart 1 so they all match. So there should be one tab for raw data and 10 tabs for each employee. I’m using Excel 2000 Thank you Karen - Make a chart for the first employee, and make it look just the way you want it. Then right click on the sheet tab, select Move or Copy, and make a copy. Then make eight more copies....

Creating a chart via vba
Can anyone help with some example of how to create a chart via VBA? My problem is that the number of rows varies. Regards /Snedker There may not be any need for VBA. See the Excel | Tutorials | 'Dynamic Charts' page of my web site for options. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <r7ussv44bp0hhjh8tfqircph9nak5kp0hq@4ax.com>, morten@nospam_dbconsult.dk says... > Can anyone help with some example of how to create a chart via VBA? My > problem is ...

printing group of charts
I have workbook with 11 charts, each on separate chart sheet and I want to print them to PDF. I can not have them printed to one file. Instead they are splitted in 6 files, some with single page, other with 6 pages. I can not find out what is causing it. Can I somehow print to PDF and have one file created ? Thanks for help. Tony I have solved my problem. I had to push the page setup for all charts to be the same and now all is working well. I had to change the page sizes for all to A3 and than back to A4 to push excell to see that they are all the same. Tony "Tony" wrote:...

How to evaluate disk spaces for integrating Exchange with CRM 3.0
Dears, As I know, it is a big selling-point for integrating Exchange with CRM 3.0. However, the activities among Exchange and CRM seems to be very traditional. Exchange just forward emails to CRM and save to CRM's SQL DB. It's now a problem that the activities always replicate and replicate emails, and eat out of the disk space. How to improve the situation? Thx. It should not eat up server space. Ok. Some mail are stored both in Exchange and CRM. But this is basically why you want a CRM system.... Let me give a little more explanation. The CRM Exchange E-mail router, if ...

Printing single Lable from address record in CRM
I have a client that wants to put a lable printer on a specific workstation where the user is creating or retrieving contact records. The desire is once the record is found the user would then be able to print an address lable locally for that single record. Anyone have any experience with this type of funtion. The Client is on MS CRM 3.0. Al Pemberton ...

Hidden data
Why does my chart disappear when I hide the data on the sheet? -- Brisbane Rob ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Brisbane Rob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25096 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=528675 Hi, If the actual chartobject disappears uncheck the move and size with cells property of the chartobject. If you data just disappears then with the chart selected use the menus Tools > Options > Chart > Plot Visible cells only. Cheers Andy Brisbane Rob wr...

How can I add multiple source data data labels?
To be more exact, I require my original data labels (in an Area Chart in Excel) to remain visible, ie £250,444; in addition I require to show on the same drop line, either above or below this original figure, the Loan To Value amount, ie 48%. I am sure this is possible, however I am unable to discover the correct process to enable this eventuality. Hi, First you need to create a concatenated formula in the spreadsheet, then you need to use a custom add-in to use those cells a data labels. Assume you 250,444 is in column B and the 48% is in column C then in column D enter thr...