Add on for billing fixed fee projects?

My client has a need to bill fixed fee projects through CRM.  The invoice
needs to display current billing, billed to date, and remaining billing
(against contract value) at a project task level.  Anyone know of an add on
for project companies that can do this?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I am afraid there will be some specific add on, but many companies have doen
this customization, if you are interested for customization of such things
that is easy.

--
Regards,

MS CRM Certified Professional

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com

"Randy Bristol" wrote:

> My client has a need to bill fixed fee projects through CRM.  The invoice
> needs to display current billing, billed to date, and remaining billing
> (against contract value) at a project task level.  Anyone know of an add on
> for project companies that can do this?
Randy,

It is very easy to do and very straight forward. Please ask your question on
the developer newsgroup and you will get a few
answers and may be some scripts too . All the best

"Imran" <mscrmexpert@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am afraid there will be some specific add on, but many companies have
>doen
> this customization, if you are interested for customization of such things
> that is easy.
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> MS CRM Certified Professional
>
> http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com
>
> Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com
>

> "Randy Bristol" wrote:
>
>> My client has a need to bill fixed fee projects through CRM.  The invoice
>> needs to display current billing, billed to date, and remaining billing
>> (against contract value) at a project task level.  Anyone know of an add
>> on
>> for project companies that can do this?

0
SA

Cannot Add Photo
HI, under the Account entity, I have several tabs like General,Notes.. and a Photo tab. ıf I click on that tab (as I create a new account) it displays an error message. "An error has occured.Contact system adminis..." what can I do? do I have a possibility like adding a picture from my own computer,not from internet. for instance is it possible to add a picture from harddisk to Photo tab? ty ...

Add a row to a query result.
I have a query that I am using to return a list of jobs to be used as the data source of a combo box in a local vb.net application. job: job_id, job_num, other insignificant columns 1, '12345-11', ... 2, '12346-22', ... etc. My query is this: SELECT job_id, job_num FROM job ORDER BY job_id And returns: 1, '12345-11' 2, '12346-22' Now, I would like to return this: -1, 'New Job...' 1, '12345-11' 2, '12346-22' Can I not use a Union Query for that? I can use: SELECT -1, 'New Job...' but when I union it with the existing q...

Add path of a picture to database
I'm trying to add a button to form in the database that I use for employee records. The button should have to open a regular dialog box to let me choose the picture of an employee. I need to store only the path. What should I do ? I tried several ways but could not succeeded. Thank you very much in advance. Gokhan ® Check this link on "Handle/Display images in forms/database" http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0030.htm -- Good Luck BS"D "Gokhan ®" wrote: > I'm trying to add a button to form in the database that I use for employee > ...

Remove blank sheet from custom .xla Add in....
Hi. I have some macros which I distribute as a .xla file. It works allright, but when I run macros from the .xla Add in, it keeps opening a blank sheet from the orignial .xls file from which the .xla is based on. How can I hide/delete this sheet once and for all? Excel won't let me have a ..xls file without atleast one sheet...... Can I delete the sheet directly from the .xla file? Kind regards Mr. Smith You sure that the thing that invokes the macro isn't pointing to the original ..xls workbook and excel knows it has to open that workbook to run the macro. If that's po...

bills does not recognize transactions M2007
Money 2007 Deluxe Hi, I was wondering if anyone can provide some help on this one. Bills doesn't seem to recognize transactions when the amount is set to be ESTIMATE or the date of the transaction is different. I have an automatic deposit and when I set it up with bills as estimate it will not recognize it and just leaves it as OVERDUE, similar with payment. I have one payment that happens to be fixed amount but sometimes is taken on different date like for example 2 days later or is dated later this has to do with the WEEKEND factor, they do not withdraw any payment on weekend sat...

How to get notified of pending bills in Money 2007
I just upgraded from an earlier version of Money to Money 2007. I see that Money Express is no longer a part of Money. Is there a way to get the functionality of reminding me when bills are due to be paid like Money Express used to do? thanks. -- Steve Open the app and look. MoneyExpress was pretty broken in M04. This is how they "improved" it. "Steve Edwards" <SteveEdwards@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BCA7AC8-856F-4DCF-9958-601648F51DF7@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to get the functionality of reminding me when bills are due >...

Quicken Import Fixed
The support group replied back but didn't really help. After playing around a bit with Money05, it suddenly started an automatic download. After the upgrade installed, I tried the Quicken import again, and it worked fine. So I'm in business (finally). Bill ...

Fixed Asset Begin Year Cost
I imported some fixed assets with the wrong cost. Can anyone tell me if IT can go behind the scenes and change the data and in what table (s). How can one change the Begin Year Cost field?? Natasha, Yes, this can be updated via SQL. It is just a reference field. The table is FA00200, the field is BEGINYEARCOST. You cannot update this field via the user interface as it is updated from the value in the Cost Basis field by the system when you do your Fixed Assets Year End close. If it's not a big deal, you may want to wait until you close the FA Year and let the system update the fiel...

Outlook2007 how to disable add ons
I've installed Outlook 2007 after having installed a fresh new copy of windowsXP and imported the old pst files from office 2003. i was using google desktop and mc afee oon the previous installation. Now everytime i launch outlook, it searches for mcafee and google dll files and gives me an error. i dont know how to uninstall these components. any clue about it? thanks caravaggio, you wrote on Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:09:13 +0100: > I've installed Outlook 2007 after having installed a fresh new copy of > windowsXP and imported the old pst files from office 2003. i was using...

strange stuff using Fixed function
in Sheet2, in cell F1, I have the following formula: ="Number is " & sheet1!A1 & "in total" In sheet1, the Cell A1 is a calculated number with about 12 decimal points. The problem is that what I get in cell F1 of sheet2, is the following: Number of Patients is 11898.8648158168 in total. I want this not to show any decimals. so I tried using FIXED function in the formula such as: ="Number is "&Fixed (sheet1!A1,0)&"in Total". This gives a strange result, it now puts commas but also moves the decimal to 5 place to the right, l...

Where can I buy the add on?
IVideo? -- Yvonne http://www.icspos.com/download_demo.htm Rob "Yvonne" <Yvonne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A46CF6AC-9D6E-4E89-ACFD-0491B06A7C04@microsoft.com... > IVideo? > > -- > Yvonne Thanks a lot! -- Yvonne "Rob" wrote: > http://www.icspos.com/download_demo.htm > > Rob > > "Yvonne" <Yvonne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:A46CF6AC-9D6E-4E89-ACFD-0491B06A7C04@microsoft.com... > > IVideo? > > > > -- > > Yvonne > > > ...

Outlook 2003- Not able to add file
I'm not able to add a file to Business contact History, if I try nothing happens ...

Excel adds 1 to the title of my document
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C3DC33.7D9B5300 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Why is it that when I open up a document up in Excel it adds a 1 after = the title? Then when I=20 go to save it, it doesn't want to save to the document that I want. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C3DC33.7D9B5300 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML&g...

SOP Bill To City & State
How do I pull the actual Bill to City & State in Smartlist for SOP documents? One option is City (or State) from Customer Master, which differs from the bill to associated with the SOP document. The other option is simply labeled "City" and "State", which come from the Ship to address. -- Elisabeth You're right if you use the Sales Transactions to look for City this is going to pull the Ship-to City. To get the Bill-to City you'll need to use 'City from Customer Master' because the SOP Header table(SOP10100) doesn't store the Bill-to detail...

Does anybody know if there is a standard table relationship matrix for MS Projects, that you load to Access? The intent is to load all project information into project dump to access and use word to generate taks descriptions, etc. Load it once and automate productoin of project documents!!! Thanks in advance. ...

How do I add a total to a stacked bar graph in Excel
I am using Excel for some graphs in Powerpoint and we are using stacked bar graphs. Does anyone know how to add a total on a stcaked graph? I can add individual values but I am looking for total per bar. the simplest way is to copy the data with the totals into the chart. select the section of the bar equal to the totals and change the axis to secondary add the series values and in paterns select none for fill and line. in th elegehgend select the line for the totals and clar all. "Greg L" wrote: > I am using Excel for some graphs in Powerpoint and we are using stacked bar...

Fixed pitch fonts
Hello Friends, I have used 'courier new' as a font for my control, kindly tell me if this is compatible with all the languages like japanese, chinese and other such languages. Also if i try to use lfPitchAndFamily = FIXED_PITCH, this does not set characters to fixed width.. get logfont for the control , update lfPitchAndFamily = FIXED_PITCH, CreateFontIndirect and then setfont..doesnot update font.. Kindly help Regards Surjit Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice TEXT TO HTML REGEX METHOD http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/9f0ee57b-...

Project Server 2007 Implemenation costs
Hello, I want to implement Project Server for web access to 50 users. We already have MS Project 2007 installed on all PC's running XP operating system. I know I will need a Project Server License and 50 CAL, but what other costs are involved? Thank you. Hi Flyingrat, You'll need to make sure your Project version is Project 2007 Professional. In addition to a Windows Server, you'll also need SQL Server and the relevant SQL CALS, one CAL for each Pro user AND each web user. -- Regards, Ben. "Flyingrat" wrote: > Hello, > > I...

Add "pad" space to text in cell?
Is it possible to "pad" the text in a cell with added space before and/or after the text? I have Wrapping turned on. With AutoFit, the top and bottom cell edges come right up to the text; I'd like a little white space between the text and the top and bottom edges, but without having to manually adjust all the rows individually. Is this possible? Ed Maybe you could add an alt-enter before the text and another alt-enter at the end. If your cells are formulas, you can use =char(10)&"yourformula"&char(10) Ed wrote: > > Is it possible to "pad&q...

To fix no downloads of mutual fund quotes
Everyone needs to contact MS Money Support. Here is a copy of a post from below, a response to someone else, but I wanted to get this up front to be sure everyone sees it: I just sent an e-mail to MS Money Support to make sure they are aware of the problem, but I think that as many others as possible should do the same. Otherwise, they are likely to respond to me that the problem is on my end, not on their end. So, please, everyone who is having problems downloading mutual fund quotes, please contact MS Money Support and let them know there is some kind of server problem. Thanks! Acco...

HCYC add cut/paste to Outlook
How come you can't add cut/paste to Outlook Express message view pain? When viewing new messages the customize toolbar doesn't have cut/paste on the list. -- Kilowatt@charter.net For initial email contact you must put "private" in the subject line. Hi - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these ne...

addding/omitting "x"
using this formula, =sumif(a10:a20,{"s1"},b10:b20) I am trying to add all the values in b10:b20 excluding that is mark "x" in colume C. First, you don't need the {}'s in your existing formula. Second, =sumproduct(--(a10:a20="s1"),--(c10:c20<>"x"),b10:b20) Adjust the ranges to match--but you can't use whole columns (except in xl2007+). =sumproduct() likes to work with numbers. The -- stuff changes trues and falses to 1's and 0's. Bob Phillips explains =sumproduct() in much more detail here: http://www.xldyn...

Fixed Column Width
Hi, I need to create, for want of a better word, a separator column in my XLS. This column is supposed to be a fixed width, .3, and the user shouldn't be able to make it bigger. Any ideas on how I can get this to work? Thanks! Mark Pick any column (or insert a column: Insert/Columns), then use Format/Column/Width and make it .3. To prevent the user from changing the width, you would need to protect the worksheet, using a password. HTH Bob Umlas Excel MVP "Mark Keogh" <Mark.Keogh.t3r2y@excelforum.com> wrote in message news:Mark.Keogh.t3r2y@excelforum.com... > Hi, &g...

How do I properly add a custom section to my Web.Config?
If I add my own section to my Web.Config file of my (2.0) web service project (and refer to it by adding a "section" sub-element to a "configSections" element, I then get information messages ("Could not find schema information for the element"...) for every custom element and attribute in my custom section when I build my project. What should I do to properly dispose of these messages? Surely I shouldn't have to create a schema? These are just info messages. You can filter them out by clicking on the "Messages" button in the Error List. --...

Problems w/Excel and Add-Ins
I have just installed the add-ins from the Value Pack in an effort to do some date calculations on a spreadsheet. When I have the spreadsheet open and then choose the Analysis ToolPak from the Tools menu, the program quits immediately upon hitting OK to activate the ToolPak. This happens every time on several different worksheets... Thoughts? -- Drew (delete the x's to for return e-mail) Drew <dmatichDONTLIKESPAM@pacbell.net> wrote: > I have just installed the add-ins from the Value Pack in an effort to do > some date calculations on a spreadsheet. > > When I...