Add Members to Marketing List and Resend Campaign Activity

We are studying how campaigns and marketing lists work and see that once you
have sent a campaign activity, you can't send it again. If you are managing
an event, it's likely that you will continue to add members to your marketing
list after the email invitation has gone out. Is there a way to send the
campaign activity to the newly added members, and exclude those that have
already received it?
0
LoLoSea (12)
8/13/2010 10:08:03 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Reference every 4th row from a master list of modifiable length
I'm creating an excel database for a clinical study on patients wit migraine. Each patients will treat 4 attacks (episodes). Thi presents a bit of a problem, since there's some information I' collecting that's specific to the patient (demographic information lik sex, height, etc.), and some that is specific to each attack (like th pain level of that attack, the duration of that attack, etc.). T account for this, I decided to give each patient four rows--one fo each attack--and I put their deomographic information in the secon row, leaving the other three blank in those fiel...

Account list has incorrect amounts in MS 2004
Using Microsoft Money 2004, the dollar amounts on my "Account List" page do not match the dollar amounts on the individual account register. I saw this referenced as a problem over a year ago, but I never saw a resolution. I've tried the FileRepair, but that didn't work. Questions: How can I fix this? Is this a problem with the Money software or the file? If it's a problem with the money software, will the file work properly with MSM 2006? Thanks ...

Make a list of dates of all Fridays for 2002 thru 2007?
How can I make a list of the dates of all Fridays in the period beginning in 2002 thru 2007, or year by year? Thanks. -Dennis -- Dennis Kessler http://www.denniskessler.com/acupuncture Enter the date of the first Friday you want to start with in A1, eg 04/01/2002 and put this formula in A2: =A1+7 Format that cell as a date and copy it down for as many rows as you need (about 365 rows). Hope this helps. Pete On Nov 22, 8:51 pm, dk_ <nob...@spamless.com> wrote: > How can I make a list of the dates of all Fridays in the period beginning in > 2002 thru 2007, or year by ye...

vbs script to list files in a directory and email results
Hi. Been trying to write something with out any luck. Im looking for a script that will look in a given directory (i.e. c:\mydata) and e-mail details of what files are in that directory, the details needed are file names, date modified and size. Anyone got any sample scripts ? Thanks "systemtek" <duncan@systemtek.co.uk> wrote in message news:8c076e3d-9231-452b-8700-fd6227eb9bc8@y12g2000vbg.googlegroups.com... > Hi. > > Been trying to write something with out any luck. Im looking for a > script that will look in a given directory (i.e. c:\...

Helpdesk add-on
Does anyone have links for add-ons to for a helpdesk type application to integrate w/ CRM? I need asset management and work orders etc. The only info I have found refers to NAI's Magic IQ which has since been sold and I can not find info on that. Thanks. -- Chris Meredith I am also looking for this kind. I understand the MS are not going to create such a solution. I also find it strange that whenever a question is raised, that the MSFT forum admins don't like, they simply ignore it !!! "Chris Meredith, CIO" wrote: > Does anyone have links for add-ons to for a h...

Can Money automaticly add catorgies to transactions
can money autometicly add a catorgy to a transaction you download from your bank based on prior transactions? In microsoft.public.money, Insane Bill <Insane Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >can money autometicly add a catorgy to a transaction you download from your >bank based on prior transactions? Yes. It learns by experience based on the Payee. So you would apply the category, and Money should catch on. "Insane Bill" <Insane Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:81E7CBCB-9527-40C0-8AF4-51876A491250@microsoft.com... > can money aut...

Dynamic DropDown list from Unsorted vector
This seems to be a fairly common question I have found...with no answer! Maybe I just missed the answer somewhere, but I am hoping to get a quick, direct, answer. I simply want my dropdown list to contain an array of fields from a column A if column B = "Yes". The problem is the that my rows are not sorted. Example: 0 A B 1 *num* *YN* 2 one Yes 3 two No 4 thre Yes On the same sheet, I have a cell which does Data Validation List. I just want a simple code for Source: to create the dropdown list that will only list (one, thre). I have gotten this to...

how do i add and subtract
i am new at this, how do i add and subtract and get the answer. Hi Kim If first number is in cell A1 and second number is in B1. Then put =A1+B1 in say, C1. this will add the 2 numbers. To Subtract use =A1-B1 To divide use =A1/B1 To Multiply use =A1*B1 HTH Michael M "kim" wrote: > i am new at this, how do i add and subtract and get the answer. >i am new at this, how do i add and subtract and get the answer. You might be better served by going though some tutorials. The one that covers your specific question can be found here... http://office.microsoft.com/training/tra...

how to add two business cards to Outlook 2003 signature card
I have two businesses, one a dealer and the other a manufaturer's rep. Is there a way to add another business card graphic (I use a scanner to scan my business cards to put into signature)? No. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe t...

how does one add holidays to publisher 2007 calendars
The checkbox is greyed out.. ...

List box with multi-select?
hi I'm a .Net programmer who all of the sudden needs to do a litte work in Access 2003. It's quite straight forward, except for one thing: how do I do a ListBox with multi-select functionality? Is it possible at all in Access? thx In the properties of the list box, on the Other tab, set the Multi Select property to either Simple or Extended. "mAbZ" <mabz@comhem.se> wrote in message news:%23EUhan6zHHA.2484@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > hi > > I'm a .Net programmer who all of the sudden needs to do a litte work in > Access 2003. > It's quite st...

Add Custom Field to an Account
I am trying to add a custom field to an 'Account' and don't see it appearing after restarting IIS. Here's what I did: Clicked on Goto > Settings > Customization > Customize Entities > Account > Attributes > New (FYI this is a date field called Renewal Date). After saving and publishing, I then restarted IIS on the CRM box, but don;t see the new field in any part of the Account sections. Thoughts? Thanks You will have to go back to the view of the account and add that field to the form. You can test the view. If it looks ok, then you publish the chang...

need to add colored horizontal line on chart to show cutoff level
I would like to add a colored horizintal line to my line chart to show a certain level that the data points should stay above. Coach - Try this: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "CoachZ" <CoachZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:892C2A3A-0569-45A6-84FF-67A08A2C29DD@microsoft.com... >I would like to add a colored horizintal line to my line chart to show a > certain level that the data points should...

Linked Table
Hi, I have a Access 2003 mdb that I have used for years that has worked OK. Recently one of my queries malfunctioned to an external Progress db's linked table. Specifically, the query's table list is missing many of the fields in the table though when I inspect the linked table in the Tables Objects Section I see all the fields. How can I fix my query? TIA, Dan Why post the same question in different newsgroups? (already answered in the other newsgroups you posted in). If your situation is one of the (few) unusual circumstances in which it is necessary/appropriat...

dump all email lists #2
I've done the normal google searchs etc etc, but I am still a bit confused as to how one dumps the list of email addreses that exhcange will accept. This is important as I need to stop a large amount of backwash spam that the exchange server is rejecting, after the edge mail box has accepted it. The list is required so that the edge box knows what it can and cannot accept. ...

New command missing from command list in "Customize"
I had added the news command to the Standard toolbar by accident. When I reset the standard toolbar, the new button disappeared from the bar, however, it is no longer available in the list of commands (for any category) in the "Customize" dialog any more either. How can I get this back or find it?? Any help appreciated. -- Lindsey Correction "News" button/command. "Lindsey" wrote: > I had added the news command to the Standard toolbar by accident. When I > reset the standard toolbar, the new button disappeared from the bar, however, > it is ...

Drop Down Lists
Hi there I want to use drop down lists so I don�t have to enter data into field time and time again. :mad: I have tried validation but cannot implement it correctly because cannot have a pre arranged list to choose from. Can you help? :confused: Cheer -- babi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- babiq's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2548 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38983 Yes you can, choose the List option and set it to the range, e.g. =A1:A10 -- HTH RP (remov...

how can I list items in a column with totals?
how can I list items in a column with totals? I have a column containing a list of multiple (text) items. I'd like to have a summary, so that I have a list of the items together with the totals of how many times the item appeared. I guess this must be simple, but don't know how to go about it. Cheers Hello Andy Have a look at Data, Sub-Totals HTH Cordially Pascal "andy" <andy@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 025BFDCE-0F77-49D3-8A4F-8AFADF4CAAF1@microsoft.com... > how can I list items in a column with totals? > > I have a col...

distribution list limit
I am trying to create distribution lists in outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 in a public folder. These lists are all more than 50 emails but the software limits me to 50. any ideas on how I change the limit? Thanks. ...

How do I create a schedule from a list of dates ?
I have a list of project tasks, which are subject to change (e.g. entering a new task at any point). The tasks are arranged in a list down the worksheet (so - task, objective, purpose, reporting to, etc). Each task also has a scheduled action date. I really want to produce a self updating calendar, based on this list, in a separate worksheet so that I can see a graphical view of what I have to do when ! Failing that, a timeline would be useful. I've tried using a Pivot Table but this doesn't seem to be the way forward. I'd really appreciate any suggestions. I played around ...

removing active dir role on my exchange2k3 box and rename "administrator" account #2
Hi, Currently, my exchange 2k3 box is also my DC, We migrated from nt4 so currently, i still have my NT 4 server machines tied up. When i finished joining all users to the new domain, I will convert my NT machines to 2k3 to serve as DC. My questions are: 1) Is it ok if I remove the DC role in my exchange box after I install a new DC machine? 2) I used the administrator account to install exchange 2003, can I rename the administrator account w/o affecting exchange? Thanks 1. Account renaming does not impact permissions - those are based on SIDs which don't change when account na...

Setting indent in bullet lists
I am using Word 07. It used to be that while typing in a numbered list I could hit enter which would create the next level and then hit tab to automatically indent the number to a new sub level or hit shift+tab to backspace the number to a higher level. I have somehow managed to kill this setting and must manually indent now. I can't find how to set it back. Office Button | Word Options | Proofing | AutoCorrect Options | AutoFormat As You Type: Set left- and first-indent with tabs and backspaces. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, ...

VB commands list
Hi, Where can I find a list of all the commands for VB for Excel 97. Thank you. Eric. Press F1 when in the VBE. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP Easy enough. Thank you. Eric "Jim Rech" <jrrech@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ORQXHI62DHA.484@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Press F1 when in the VBE. > > -- > Jim Rech > Excel MVP > > ...

excel-convert list of 52 into a form with each entry on a single
how do I convert a list of 52 on an excel worksheet into 52 single printable forms? You wouild need to look up Excel 'Help' on mail merge, the Excel fil acts as the secondary merge file in MS Word -- Bryan Hesse ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2105 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39076 ...

Auto add to distribution list by subject line
Is there a way to set up the ability to add incoming email address to a distribution list based on the subject line? I don't think natively, you would have to write your own sink or maybe buy some third party software, unfortunately I'm not aware of any of these third party solutions. James Chong MCSE M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com ftp://mail.msexchange911.net/ JP wrote: > Is there a way to set up the ability to add incoming email address to a > distribution list based on the subject line? You want a list server. Build your own: http://www.ftponline...