add GENDERCODE to leads

We implemented MS CRM some time ago, and now we come across some minor
issues... one of them is: why can't we add the GENDERCODE to a lead??

is there a way to do it (easily) or can we better forget about it???
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Add Music with all slides
I'm having a similar problem to others, I add music to 50 slides and either the slide show doesn't advamce properly or the music stops between slides. I wan't to start the slide show, and let it advance automatically trhough all slides while playing the audio. Help, Help, Help!!!! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0054_01CAD7B1.1F94D030 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable See if you don't get help here.=20 Play sounds across multiple slides (A WAV runs through it...

Can no longer add mailboxes.
Have exchange 2003 and windows 2003. I can no longer seem to add mail boxes. I create user "temp" and enable a mail box. Everything seems to work properly but I cannot log into the OWA with that account. I cannot find the mailbox in the ESM. The account is not listed in the global address book either. I have not had this problem before so I am not sure what has happened. I have about 55 mail boxes that are working just fine. Any ideas? Sounds like a problem with RUS (Recipient Update Service). Have you gone into the user account properties to ensure that there is an e-mail ad...

Leading Zero #4
A text value, e.g. 07654 in an export csv file looks fine in Notpad. But when it is opened in Excel the leading zero is gone. Is there a way to add the leading zero back to all the text values under the same column in Excel? Thanks, Eli You could fix it after its been imported by formatting the cell with a custom format: 00000 (would show up to 5 leading 0's.) But you could also rename the *.csv to *.txt and then when you import the file, you'll see the data|Import wizard pop up. Choose Text for that field. But in the top way, the value is still a number. In the bottom method,...

how do i add whole numbers from a calculation
I am doing a calculation that produces fractions i.e. 2.3 / 4.5 / 6.7 etc. I want the results to be displayed as whole numbers which is no problem. If I then add the results, I want the whole numbers added, not the fractions but Excel adds the fractions together, can anyone help? Hi you have to round the numbers. Only changing the formats won't change the underlying value but just the display. try =ROUND(your_formula) or =INT(your_formula). See: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Rounding.html "Tim Hall" wrote: > I am doing a calculation that produces fractions i.e. 2....

How to update .xlam file (add-in) while it is in use?
Hi! I created an add-in in Excel 2007 (tool.xlam). I will have about 75 users using this add-in. I know if the add-in file is in use (i.e. someone have Excel opened and the add-in is installed), I can't update the file. I will have to frequently update my add-in, and I don't want to ask everyone to close excel to access the file. Is there a way to share the xlam file or code it in a specific way? Thanks! I'd try marking the tool.xlam as Readonly using windows Explorer. But then I'd have to update my copy (in a different location). But that makes sense t...

How to add a custom control on CPropertyPage
I'm unable to add a custom control on a property page. Are there any restrictions? procedure to add a custom control? vijay, There should not be any restrictions. What kind of custom controls are you trying to add? Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "vijay" <vijay@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:7F9E0B3D-426A-4494-8EA7-60027901D290@microsoft.com... > I'm unable to add a custom control on a property page. Are there any > restrictions? procedure to add a custom control? > ...

Cannot add business unit or team
Any of the 3 CRM system admin users I have tried couldn't add neither unit nor team. No modifications have been made to the security roles. Error message: UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied.] Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizTeamClass.CreateAndRetrieve(CUserAuth& Caller, String TeamXML, Int32 Count, String[] Members) +0 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Team.InternalCreateAndRetrieve(String xml, String columnSet) Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Entity.CreateAndRetrieve() Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent(FormEventId eventId) Mic...

How to add property pages to property sheet dynamically.
Hi Frineds, I am supposed to create property pages dynamically and add them to property sheet. Can anybodey help me ?? CPropertySheet::AddPage? joe On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 02:53:23 -0700 (PDT), neeru <neeraj.allen@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi Frineds, >I am supposed to create property pages dynamically and add them to >property sheet. >Can anybodey help me ?? Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm I think that dynamically is the only way to add them (at least I don't know of another w...

Can't add message handler for WM_INITDIALOG
In VS6 there was a tab in Class Wizard "Class Info" that allowed you to change the message filter. I can't find a similar option in VS2005. I'm trying to add a handler for WM_INITDIALOG but it does not appear in the list in the property page for my dialog. How do I get it? Thanks, Drew On Thu, 17 May 2007 16:13:35 -0500, "Drew" <dam@dam.dam> wrote: >In VS6 there was a tab in Class Wizard "Class Info" that allowed >you to change the message filter. I can't find a similar option in >VS2005. I'm trying to add a handler for WM_...

Can't add a working new account
I'm trying to help a collegue access our new email service provider but we're having a very strange problem. We can't add a functioning new email account to Outlook. This is Outlook 2002, build 3513, running under XP. No matter what we do, can't get the new account to work (hangs up when accessing the incoming mail server when we use the test account button). I can set up her settings, login, password on a new account on my Outlook 2002 and it works. Plus, this is very strange, we can't even get a new account to work using exactly the same settings as her exis...

How to add calculated field
Hi, I am trying to add a calculated field on a sales invoice. The sales invoice must have the functional currency as the foreign currency it was booked on. I've already add e.g. the originating extended price next to the f/o extended price, how can I create a field in the report footer that calculate the total amount for this invoice also in the originating currency? -- Elaine ...

Is there a way to add a reference (library)?
Is there a way to add a "reference" or "library" through VBA? I want my excel sheet to add the "MSXML" library.. only if the person's running Windows. Thanks! Kenj -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com See answer to your multipost of this question in another group. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy kenji4861 > <<kenji4861.11n2st@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:kenji4861.11n2st@excelforum-nospam.com... > Is there a way to add a "reference" or "library" through VBA? I want my > excel sheet to add the "...

Add the EXPNDATE element to the eConnect taPopRcptLotInsert Node
When integrating POP receipts and including lot information via eConnect, we require the EXPNDATE element as Expiry Date is an extremely important business requirement. Our only work-around is to handle this data with a Post stored procedure i.e. pass in the Expiration Date using one of the 5 USRDEFND fields in the taPopRcptLotInsert schema. We could then add some SQL code to the taPopRcptLotInsertPost stored procedure to pull this Expiration Date from the USRDEFND in-parameter and update the corresponding record in the POP10330 table that this node created. It would be more economica...

how do i get a column to only add up the figures in a certain col
i have a column of fifures . some i want in red some in blue . i then want a totall at the bottom of the red figures and blue figures . Is it easy to do? If you use color as your criteria, you will foreer be working around them. Instead, create a column and put the value of Red or Blue in it. Then you can far more easily sort, add, etc. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F500A79-43F9-4A4B-8D96-96A45C159A0C@microsoft.com... >i have a column of fifures . some i want in red some in blue . i then w...

Using VBA to automatically add a new date to my table?
I would like to have my table (perhaps through a form) automatically add a new record with the date, every 24 hours, starting at midnight, 24/7/365 How do I do that? Also, And how do I search my username VWP1, because I tried searching users, typed in my VWP1 username, and no records were found? VWP1 On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 08:23:02 -0800, VWP1 <VWP1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to have my table (perhaps through a form) automatically add a >new record with the date, every 24 hours, starting at midnight, 24/7/365 >How do I do that? Why th...

add two cells from seperate work sheets into a cell on seperate wo
I have two cells on one work sheet that I want to add together in a cell on another work sheet. And is it possible to add together two cells on seperate work sheets in a cell on third work sheet Hi, When you say add do you mean sum and different worksheets are different files? if the answer is yes and let's assume that the worksheet names are A, B and C and the information is in that sheets in the tab called Sheeet1 and the information is to be summarize in worksheet C =+[A]Sheet1!$A$1+[B]Sheet1!$A$2 "lar" wrote: > I have two cells on one work sheet that...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

How to add our own message in Message Loop???
Hye, Newly admitted to VC group.. I want to know is it possible to add our own message type in windows messege loop??? I mean, is it possible to add, WM_MYOWN_MESSEGE and send it by broadcast to all windows, where my another window will be receiving it and handle it for private use and communication between two application?? If yes, then how to do that, I am trying to do that but not getting output.. So, can you please refer me some location for this, if possible?? Thanks, -- Jigar Mehta jbmehtain@yahoo.co.in If you are using message loops then you are posting to the wrong group....

Add Fields to Outlook SFO MailMerge
Hi all, how can I add custom fields that I added to Microsoft CRM Contacts to the Mail so that I have them in a serial mail using the Sales for Outlook Client functionality? Are they available by default or is there additional work to be done? Greetings, Martin ...

Add-ins #6
When I open a file by double-clicking it, my add-ins are not loading. But when I open Excel prog first, all add-ins load properly. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance. "Bo" wrote: > When I open a file by double-clicking it, my add-ins are not loading. But > when I open Excel prog first, all add-ins load properly. > > Any thoughts? > > Thanks in advance. Nevermind, a reboot resolved the issue. When all else fails, reboot! ...

Add record and update List
This message has two questions: When I click my command button (Code Below) I need it to open the form in ADD mode but still linked to the Parent form as it is doing now. Second, that Parent form has a list box that needs to be updated when the record is added. Suggestions?? This is the command button form: Private Sub cmdProvADD_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdProvADD_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "f_ProvDetail" stLinkCriteria = "[ICNNo]=" & "'" & Me![ICNNo] & "'" ...

Recall transaction add-on
We have a recall transaction add-on for RMS. It can ring up the old transaction and change the tender type. email me if anyone intrested. tony@tadsystem.com ...

Lost the PERT COM add-in and need it back
I was getting errors when working with the PERT and tried to fix the problem. I accessed the COM list and removed the PERT chart Add-in, and now I can't get it back. Help doesn't help, searching I couldn't find the answer, and uninstalling / reinstalling MS Project did nothing. I still have access to adjust dates, compare versions, and copy picture. Can someone help me get the PERT toolbar functioning again? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002B_01CAB2E0.E9384D40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Conte...

Add extra code to close form?
Hi guys the following code that is attached to a command button covers certain conditons and works fine. But my problem is this: when the user opens the form and then decides not to use the form and wants to close it the code does not close because there is not a condition to cover that aspect. I dont know what to add to the code to cover a form that has been opened but has not yet created a record.(the form is totally blank until the user selects a [TYPE]). Your help would be most appreciated.. Option Compare Database Function boreclose() On Error GoTo boreclose_Err Wi...

Macro to add data to the bottom of columns
I am looking for a way to automate the insertion of constant data to the bottom row of the column. This last row will change everytime I use this spreadsheet so the insertion needs to find the last row everytime and append to the next line. Can anyone assist? Thank you, Rick Hi Rick Maybe this is useful http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:917D7EA1-451A-4895-982A-ABB6EEB7AF66@microsoft.com... >I am looking for a way to automate the insertion of constant ...