add GENDERCODE to leads

We implemented MS CRM some time ago, and now we come across some minor
issues... one of them is: why can't we add the GENDERCODE to a lead??

is there a way to do it (easily) or can we better forget about it???
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to add additional info without losing info
Hello - I have a form that contains billing information such as Billing Reason, Billing Date, Amount Paid and Amount Due. What I would like to do is be able to click a button and have the fields that are already populated, "clear" out and allow for additional information to be entered, HOWEVER, I don't want to lose the information that was "cleared" out to allow for the new information as I will want to query for Billing Dates and the information associated with that date. I hope I explained this enough to make sense. If you have any ideas on...

How to Automatically share Accounts and Leads
We recently upgraded to CRM 3.0 and we'd like to automatically share every Lead and every Account that is created with one or more Teams. The Teams will differ, depending on who owns the Lead or Account. What is the best way to do this? We tried workflow rules, but it doesn't seem like sharing is one of the options when a Lead or an Account is created. Is the only way to do this to use some sort of scripting? Thanks a lot for any suggestions! -Sarah Sarah, The direct answer is yes; the only way to (sans any human intervention) automatically share leads and accounts with the...

excel trying to add rows +col
am trying to add rows and clumnes of fig for end of year accounts, am clicking sum, highlighting the row hit return then nothing am i missing some thing Try selecting (highlighting) and then click the auto sum icon -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "mowerman" <mowerman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:417B9C47-E58E-4A69-9946-EC349684D199@microsoft.com... > am trying to add rows and clumnes of fig for end of year accounts, > am clicking sum, highlighting the row hit return then nothing am i missing > some thing ...

Cannot add mail account to Outlook XP
When I try and add a new mail account, all mail account types are greyed - therefore I cannot select one, and cannot add one. Is there a security restriction that may be causing this? I'm running XP with Outlook 2002. Thanks, Keith Yes. I assume you're at work - the systems folks have probably deployed administrative restrictions that prevent you from creating new accounts. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Keith Finnett" <keith.finnett@btinternet.com> wrote in message ...

How can I add multiple source data data labels?
To be more exact, I require my original data labels (in an Area Chart in Excel) to remain visible, ie £250,444; in addition I require to show on the same drop line, either above or below this original figure, the Loan To Value amount, ie 48%. I am sure this is possible, however I am unable to discover the correct process to enable this eventuality. Hi, First you need to create a concatenated formula in the spreadsheet, then you need to use a custom add-in to use those cells a data labels. Assume you 250,444 is in column B and the 48% is in column C then in column D enter thr...

Update/Add Vendor EFT Bank info through Integration Manager
Now that on GP10 the Vendor EFT bank info has been moved inside the vendor card area - I am looking for an update to IM that will add the additional fields to the Vendor or Vendor Email integration options. Since this was such a big change in adding so many more fields to the Vendor EFT Bank Maintenance window from GP9 to GP10 - to be able to import the information when setting up a company rolling out EFT options would be a big time saver. Does anyone know if this is going to be added in forthcoming IM 10.x updates? Thanks, Frank I'm not sure if it will be going into IM or not, b...

Add specified amount of numbers in a list
I have a long list of numbers in column A. I'd like to be able to ad these numbers, 20 at a time... i.e. numbers 1 -20, 21 -40, 41- 60 etc. Any ideas -- judois ----------------------------------------------------------------------- judoist's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1059 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48809 Hi, Try =SUM(INDIRECT("a"&(ROW()-1)*20+1&":A"&ROW()*20)) and formula-drag that down for 1/20th of the number of rows involved judoist Wrote: > I have ...

Change the owner of a lead without keeping the lead shared
When I assign a lead to a different user, the old owner still has access to the lead via sharing. This is a system default, described in article 33290 in TechKnowledge. How can I disable this? When I re-assign a lead from one sales rep to another, I don't want the old owner to see the lead anymore. Also, does anyone know where in the CRM database this sharing info is stored? I'd like to run a report on which leads are shared, but I can't find the sharing info anywhere... Thanks, John There is nothing in the system to turn this feature off. "John Petersson" <...

leads and money
hey you all If you making money online or or hoping to make money online, the problem that we all have is getin leads . what are some of the ways you guys uese to genreat leads? http://spiritualnowbusiness.blogspot.com/ --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20070608110655W6g5FqZ2 ---- Posted via Pronews.com - Premium Corporate Usenet News Provider ---- http://www.pronews.com offers corporate packages that have access to 100,000+ newsgroups ...

Please Add a "FIND" button on the Payroll Tranx Entry Window
Hi, The Payroll Transaction Entry Window can have many thousands of lines depending on the # of Employees in a Company. Many times we need to make corrections to a batch of Timesheets posted to US Payroll from other modules like Project Accounting. This means using the presently quite small window (One cannot 'maximise' or expand the window size!) and scroll up and down the long list of employee time entries to catch the 'right' employee and line item to correct. This is completely frustrating and time consuming, especially when you have upwards of 10000 employees!!! A &q...

Can't add hotmail account
How do I add my hotmail account? I have gone to tools / accounts / etc. but when I get to entering my email address (myname @ hotmail.com) it tells me that Windows no longer supports their own HTTP email! A solution would be appreciated. Windows Mail doesn't support HTTP mail, which for a long time was the=20 only allowed access method for free Hotmail accounts. This past February, Microsoft enabled POP access for free Hotmail accounts. Follow the settings given here: http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!49799.entry Use port 587 rather than port 25 ...

Add ins with Office XP Pro Enterprise edition
Hey All, My boss found an article that said that Small Business Financial Manager was included with Microsoft Office XP Pro on disk 2. We have the enterprise version, and got three cd's with it, (Media content, and Interactive step by step training). I installed everything from both disks, but didn't find any add-ins that looked anything like SBFM. Is this program really included with Office XP pro, and if so, where is it. Also, is there any way to download it if the disks don't have it? Thanks in advance!! Seth R. I do not believe the SBFM was included in Office XP,...

Add Marque
How do I add a text marque to an access database On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:12:03 -0700, genxpro5 <genxpro5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I add a text marque to an access database Letters of Marque went out of fashion in the 1800's - too close to piracy. Just what do you mean? A Trademark notice? a scrolling marquee? or what? More details please! -- John W. Vinson [MVP] Ooo la la!!! http://www.lettersofmarque.com/ "John W. Vinson" <jvinson@STOP_SPAM.WysardOfInfo.com> wrote in message news:pm93u3ppq72psffrmpap03gk141c7n2og1@4ax.com...

SQL 2005 Express
The New SQL Server Management Studio Express (that comes with SQL 2005 Express) is excellent and a huge improvement over MSDE tools we've had to use in the past. However, the lack of an import tool (SQL Server Integration Services) limits our capabilities with larger RMS customers who need, for example, to update thousands of item costs throughout the year. SSIS Express or at least an Import feature would help us create a 'dynamic' (yes, I said it) solution for our customers. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestio...

Landed Cost add on from Retail Realm
Has anybody used the landed cost add on from http://www.retailrealm.us ?? We badly need a way to figure Landed Costs and this is the only thing we've found yet. I would love to hear from anyone who has used it. Thanks ...

why does it ask me to add ID number
Hi, my database has a main table called OBS ID with a primary key called OBS_ID with is a foreign key in the following tables: Counter Measures, Critical Behaviours, Critical conditions, Well_Dones. I have created a data entry form to add data to my main table with buttons that you click if you need to add data to one of the above mentioned tables (not always the case). When I click the button to open any one of the 4 four forms based on the above mentioned tables, the form won't let me save because it wants be to add the OBS_ID data. I assumed that this would just fill i...

how to add a sticky note with email in my in-box.
Hi I am user of MS Outlook, It is gr8 experience using new 2007 Version. I will like to know/ If not already suggest, There should be some facility to add a sticky note with email in my in-box. Like if want to note done some comments on a particular email for my further reference. Please let me know if is already present , if not please consider in upcoming versions. Thanks Rochak Agrawal rochak.agrawal@gmail.com Phone +91-9987170442 INDIA Its not possible, other than using the follow up field for notes, journaling, or editing the message. If you use Outlook 2007 you can use Word'...

how to create leading zeros on variable length numbers
I have a column of variable length numbers/text (6-12 characters). I need to place leading zeros in each of the cells to create a standard length of 15 characters. What's the easiest way to do this? sleect cells or column then pull-down: Format > Cells... > Number > Custom > and enter 000000000000000 in place of general -- Gary's Student "MVPitts" wrote: > I have a column of variable length numbers/text (6-12 characters). I need to > place leading zeros in each of the cells to create a standard length of 15 > characters. What's the easie...

How to add & delete custom field ?
- I added a custom view via the "customize view" - I added a new contact - I clicked on the All Fields tab & then User Defined Fields. My new field wasn't there. - I clicked on New and added it. Now it appeared twice. - I closed the new record w/o saving & went back to Custom view - Customize View - Both my custom fields were there... event though they had the same name !!!??? - I deleted one. - Now I can't find the other one. - I spent 2 hours trying to figgure this out. Can anybody just tell me how to add a custom field to my contacts... see that field when I add a...

Add attribute to node created using CreateElement
Hi, How can I add an attribute (called tag) to a node that I've added to an xml document using the CreateElement method. My code is as follows: XmlDocument doc1 = new XmlDocument(); XmlDeclaration dec = doc1.CreateXmlDeclaration("1.0", "", "yes"); doc1.PrependChild ( dec ); XmlNode cont = doc1.CreateElement("Container"); doc1.AppendChild(cont); Thanks in advance. Hi, I don't see 'SetAttric=bute' in the intellisense list, however inspite of that if i add the code specified by you and compile the project I get the following error - ...

Add items from an external application to RMS transaction grid
Is there a way to add items from an external application to MS RMS transaction grid? I want to add items using windows application or web application to RMS transaction grid. Kindly help how to add from an external application. Thanks for help in advance. You would need an Add-in for RMS to make this happen. If you are yourself not sure how to make this happen, I would consult with your RMS partner, or any of the other partners on this forum, including my company, that specialize in creating customization for RMS. If you are interested in getting an estimate for this work please f...

EasyFilter Add-in update
Hi all Together with Norman Harker and the late Frank Kabel I have create EasyFilter 2.0. This version have a special Date tab with a lot of Date filter options. I hope it is useful for a lot of Excel users. This Version of EasyFilter is dedicated to the memory of Excel MVP Frank Kabel. We will miss him very much. You can download it here http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm Please read the Superb User Guide made by Norman Harker If you have problems or suggestions please let me know. Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/ -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl ...

Office Live Add-in for Office 2010
Any plans to release an update to Office Live Add-in for Office 2010 to open and save documents to Office Live Workspaces? ...

can u have a name that is a ref to cells in a worksheet in an add-
I would like to have a cell that I have added Validation to and would like to specify list and then use a =name as the source. I would then like the name to be a reference to some cells on a worksheet in an add-in, is this possible? I have created the name in the xla, but I can not simply use =name as the source in my other workbook, it complains about not be able to find the name. -- Trefor Debra Dalgleish explains it all: http://contextures.com/xlDataVal05.html Trefor wrote: > > I would like to have a cell that I have added Validation to and would like to > specify list and...

"Cannot add outlook-specific information to the store"
I export my Outlook 2002 calendar information from my notebook and Email it so I can import the calendar on my desktop. It previously worked fine; now I get the error message, Cannot add outlook-specific information to the store". Any help? ...