Add Column at Activity View

Hi

I have the following situation:

I want to show an attribut of a Activity Party in a phonecall view.
But there's no way to add this attribute to the view.

The strange thing is that I can see the "Entity" Activity Parties under
Filter Options...
so if we have a relationship from telephone to activity party shouldn't it
be possible to add an attribut to my view?

does anyone have a workaround for this one? Thank you.

Regards,
Pascal
0
Pascal (15)
3/30/2009 7:00:01 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

The active schema does not support the element 'xml'
I am trying to insert an xml data island into a htm file that I am using for a help file. When I insert the lines of xml, the <xml> tag is underlined in red in VS2003 and the message says "The active schema does not support the element 'xml'. the html is as follows <HTML xmlns:MSHelp="http://msdn.microsoft.com/mshelp"> <HEAD> <meta name="vs_targetSchema" content="HTML 4.0"> <TITLE>Setting Options</TITLE> <xml><MSHelp:Keyword Index="K" Term="Random" /> <MSHelp:Keyword In...

Make second combo column trigger event
Hi Groupies I have a combo box that show a job number and then yes or no. If the value of the second column is yes, I want a label to be visible on my form, if it is no the label needs to hide. I have tried many versions of: If me.combobox.[column](2).value="yes" ...... and I can get nothing to work. I have been able to capture the value of the second column in a textbox with a calculation but I can't even make that trigger anything for me. Your help, as always, is greatly appreciated. -- Thanks for taking the time! CJ -------------------------------------------------...

two columns range of numbers need to list all numbers in the range
have two columns range of numbers i need to list each number in the range start end 5 9 15 19 20 29 i need for each row to show the numbers in the range 5 6 7 8 9 15 16 .. .. pls help Was this post helpful to you? Check your other post. arsovat wrote: > > have two columns range of numbers i need to list each number in the range > start end > 5 9 > 15 19 > 20 29 > i need for each row to show the numbers in the range > 5 > 6 > 7 > 8 > 9 > 15 > 16 > . > . > pls help > > Was this post he...

Questions re Activities
Is there a way to add the Date Created column to the Activity display? At present I may have a Case or a Contact with lots of activities but they don't appear in chronological order and I have to open each one up and go to File/Properties menu to find the date - would be much easier to do a sort by date. And..does anyone know what the Activity Category and Sub-Category fields are for? There is nothing in the online help and these fields are not listed via the Advanced Find area and so are not searchable. Thanks in advance. Sue ...

Summing in a column
I've got Excell 97. Beginner. Can I make Excel sum up data in a column without specifying a specific cell to display the result? So, the result appears in the cell immediately below the last cell in the column containing data, whatever the position in the column the last cell containing data may happen to be. TIA. Rich. With a macro you can do this Exampl;e for column C Sub test() Range("C" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(2, 0) _ ..FormulaR1C1 = "=SUM(R1C:R[-2]C)" End Sub -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Richard" <knot@good.co...

Columns
keep first columns showing as i scroll down the page? Select cell A2 and from menu click Windows>Freeze PAnes.... -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "Marg" wrote: > keep first columns showing as i scroll down the page? ...

Viewing fill colors
I have a lot of fill colors and font colord in my spreadsheets. They show up in print preview but not in normal view. How can I change settings so that these colors show up in normal view? Probably due to Colors are only missing on monitor, due to High Contrast Accessibility option. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531 Not your problem below, but might help someone else: Some other options with different color results in Colors as seen in Preview and Print http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors_print.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site c...

When i have to use Doc/View Architecture and Dialog-based Application??
Hi All, We can create dialog-based application in doc/view architecture also. But what is the need of going to dialog based application separately??? Thanks in advance Regards, Selva You use dialog-based apps when you need dialog-based apps. You use doc/view apps when the concept of document and view apply. There's no real mystery involved. You choose whatever appears to make sense for your application. Note that there is no such thing as a "dialog-based application in doc/view architecture". There *is* "CFormView-derived views", but a CFormView is *not* a dia...

No return on basic search of activities, CRM 4.0
If I go into activities and view all of my activities I get the full list of phone calls and emails. However if I try to search for an activity that I've carried out with a contact i.e. John Smith, The Company. I get no results returned if I search on either term, even though an activity on this account is in the list. If I go to Advanced Find, I can search for John Smith and/or The Company and the contact is then returned in the search. Why is the basic search not working? (I'm using the web client) Thanks in advance! Hi, Have you configured your required columns to be ...

Duplicate Importance columns displayed.
I have a client using Outlook 2002 and th edisplay shows two Importance columns. Trying to remove one results in an outlib.dll error. Anyone ever see this before? Thanks ...

can autofilters be applied to rows rather than columns?
Is it possible to filter a database set out in rows instead of columns? Alternatively what would be the best way to isolate matching data without using HLookups? cheers, Nadia I don't think that it will work that way. Are you able to Transpose your database? If so, then you'd be able to use the Auto Filter. Rgds, ScottO "Nadia" <Nadia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC262080-7D90-4A6D-9582-2AE11DB4A87E@microsoft.com... | Is it possible to filter a database set out in rows instead of columns? | Alternatively what would be the best way to isolate mat...

View one record at a time in a report.
I am new to access. I created a report from a table using the wizard. When I view the report, I only want to see one given record at a time - not all records. How do I do this? Thank you Ron The easiest way is to start from a form, where you bring up the record you want to see. Then put a command button on the form, to open the report to just that one record. Here's the code you need for the command button: Print the record in the form at: http://allenbrowne.com/casu-15.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne...

Add to Formula
I have created a drop down list and added a formula to show me the cost of an item eg; pink slippers when that is picked from the list the price appears in the next column..that is all working fine.....=IF(C3="","",VLOOKUP(C3,'Sheet3 (2)'!A3:C152,2,FALSE)) I've been trying to add another formula to this for inventory. So actually what my question is. How do I create a list along with a formula so when I pick the item out it will put in the price, and minus 1 or however many sold, to give me a count of what I have left in stock, and say I started with 25 of...

View Excel Cells in Color
When a fill with a color an excel cell, the screen didnt show me the color ive apply to cell. I have to click the preliminary presentation icon to see the color i ve applyed. Is this an excell error? Why should i do to fix it? The first thing I'd suggest is posting your question in the Excel newsgroup instead of Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "andres torres via OfficeKB.com" <forum@nospam.OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:c282191dd452428491c39a28c93cb703@OfficeKB.com... > When a fill with a color an excel cell, the screen didnt show me th...

Problem viewing 2007pptx file in 2003 involving links
I created a presentation in ppt2007 (so it's saved as .pptx). In it, I have a link to a slide that is hidden. So, you click the link on slide 10, which takes you to slide 11 which is hidden. When you click anywhere on slide 11, it takes you back to slide 10. When you click anywhere on slide 10 (other than the link), it takes you forward to slide 13. When I save the presentation down to .ppt, or even when I package to CD, and then view it on a machine without ppt2007 installed, the link does not work. Slide 11 is still hidden when viewing it on ppt2003, but the link on slide ...

Assignment Details View Not Showing Timephased daily hours entry v
Looking for an answer to this. Tasks on couple of the projects on My Tasks list allows me to go into the Assignment Details page and see the Timephased work, including a weekly by day view that I can use to update hours. For a new project, the Assignment Details page is showing only Total Work, Completed Work, and Start, Finish and REmaining Work. The daily view of work, actual work and overtime fields are not there. Please advise. Hi kahuna, Sounds to me like this project where you want to update the task has a different progress method. Project Server allows you to track your...

Add Custom Activity Type
I have been asked to add a custom actiivity type to the activities entity called Site Visits. Can I get some direction as to how to do this? Afraid, you can't add custom activity types. You can create the entity, but it will behave like any other and does not integrate into the activity views and activity dialogs. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/?area=customLookup ---------------------------------------------------------- "Swamy&qu...

Just to add my 5c
In article <ee86e23.11@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, Shay <> wrote: > I don't know if Mac OS X has 'just' acquired proper RTL support Who are you talking to? I think you must have the wrong news group. -- Note: Please send all responses to the relevant news group. If you must contact me through e-mail, let me know when you send email to this address so that your email doesn't get eaten by my SPAM filter. JR ...

Default View Includes Preview Pane On
I am using O2K with all updates on 2 different computers, a laptop with Win2K and a desktop with WinXP Pro. Both show the same behavior. When I create a new folder, the View setting has the preview pane ON. I don't like to use the preview pane for my mail and always turn OFF this view. Is there any way to change this default behavior? I have not been able to find any way to make this change, and since I use lots of folders and frequently create new ones it is a real nuisance to have to change the view setting for every new folder I create. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Alan Ha...

Resource Assignments View Filtered on Booked Type Field
I have a project that has been cancelled part way through. To deal with this, I've set the Booked Type field to be proposed for all resources in this project. This works great in that the tasks from this project no longer appear in the resources My Tasks view but they do still appear in the Resource Assignments views I have and I don't seem to be able to filter Resource Assignnments on Booked Type. Is that possible or is there another way I should be going about what I want to achieve? Which is to keep a copy of the cancelled projects plan in Project Server for refere...

Insufficient permissions to view contents of folder
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Email Client: pop After installing Leopard and then reinstalling Tiger, Entourage gives me the message &quot;You don't have sufficient permissions to view contents of this folder&quot;, but it does not say which folder. As root I've given myself ownership of all the folders and files in the Microsoft User Data folder and the Microsoft Entourage Archive folder in my home user documents folder, but the message still appears on launch of Entourage. What other folders does Entourage use? What do I need ...

lookup from one column return value from another?
I want to check the value of one column (A) and then depending on the outcome add the value in the same row but column B to a total. Can I do this in a single cell formula or do I have to have an extra column that does the logic test and then a cell to do the totalling? Hi Maria not sure of exactly what you want but does =IF(A1="Fred",B1,0) give you what you want? if not could you type out an example of your data and what you want to see (please don't attach a workbook just type it out) -- Cheers JulieD check out www.hcts.net.au/tipsandtricks.htm ....well i'm working...

Role-based authentication from active directory
Hello, I want certain pages of my website visible only to a particular role in the network (Active Directory) How do I check for authentication from active directory (role-based) Eg-- I want the only managers in the active directory to access a particular page. Please provide me some code by which I can achieve this. Thanks On Feb 15, 8:31=A0pm, "Biranchi Narayan Panda" <biranchi_pa...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I want certain pages of my website visible only to a particular role in t= he > network (Active Directory) > > H...

How to create and access (add/delete mails) .PST file at runtime?
Hi, I need to store selected mails into some different .pst file at runtime. Also want to access those mails in .pst at runtime. I can import and export mails into .MSG file. But it is hard to maintain mails as .msg files. My queries are, 1. How to create/open .PST file at runtime ? 2. How to add/delete (import/export) mails (any format like .MSG, ..EML, etc.,) into .PST at runtime ? Is there any way to handle this kind of situation thru Outlook object model or CDO or Extended MAPI or Redemption or any other way? Thanks in advance with best regards, Kumar 1. Use Namespace.AddStore/Re...

column labels #2
My excel columns are labeled with numbers instead of letters. Can anyone help me change the labels back into letters? Dawn, Go to the Tools menu and choose Options then the General tab. There, uncheck the "R1C1 reference style" setting. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Dawn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:147501c3a886$8c838760$a601280a@phx.gbl... > My excel columns are labeled with numbers instead of > letters. Can anyone help me change the labels back > i...