Add Actual End Date to Resolved Cases view - 177271

Hi

We would like to add the actual end date to the Case General Tab or possibly
to the Resolved Cases and/or My Resolved Cases view. I know that the Actual
End Date is available on the Service Activity and Case Resolution but this
field is not available for the Case.

Any workaround for this?

Thanks
Mark
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Splitting Date and time field
Hello I have a general date field which stores both date and time. Is there a way I can split the two for a query? Many thanks Use the DateValue and TimeValue functions. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Hicksy" <Hicksy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74942CE3-7829-44FD-A0A1-B603069BF5B0@microsoft.com... > Hello > > I have a general date field which stores both date and time. > Is there a way I can split the two for a query? > > Many thanks > Could you explain how as i have tried...

cannot save the date
I am at a loss why i cant save the todays date.On my form i have a control called LastUpdated.It is set to day/time and to a short date.I want to save the present date by the following: Me!LastUpdated = Now RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord DoCmd.Close acForm, Me.Name However the field lastUpdated stays blank and does not show the present date. What may be the reason ? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200708/1 On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:47:14 GMT, "peljo via AccessMonster.com" <u19312@uwe> wrote: >I am at a los...

E-Mail TreeView View: How to handle?
Hi folks, I would like to make a view like a Newsgroup View. If somebody wrote a mail to me and I answer on this mail I would like to see this messages as a TreeView. Is this possible to handle with VBA? Does somebody have code? Thank you very much in advance. Timur Zanagar <zanagar@clockworkz.de> wrote: > I would like to make a view like a Newsgroup View. If somebody wrote a > mail to me and I answer on this mail I would like to see this messages > as a TreeView. Doesn't View>Arrange By>Conversation do what you want? -- Brian Tillman No, because I need this ...

View User account which is submitting mails to IMS in 5.5
Hi , Few users connect to the mail server from internet using the IP address and send/receive mails.To stop relaying in my mail server, i selected only one option of " Users who authenticate succesfully can send mail ". With this setting it was working fine till Mydoom Virus came out.Now because of the virus, there are lot of unwanted mails in the IMS Queue.I Could check the IMC out folder and found that these mails are coming from users from Internet who are on dialup. Since only authenticated users can send mails,i feel few PC's connecting from internet are...

How do I change the background color of Pane views in Outlook?
All of the sudden all the pane views have white color background. I believe it was light gray before. How to change it back. ...

Using =sum to add values of vlookup formula
Is it possible to add the values given by a vlookup formula? Eg. I've 2 colums - Month 1 & Month 2 The values for month 1 & Month 2 are taken using a vlookup formula - s when u try & do an =sum to add month 1 & month 2, it give 0 as there i no value in either column, just a formul -- loscherlan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- loscherland's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=670 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27237 It should give the sum. Are you sur...

How do you hide the beginning, not the end of the text in a cell .
How do you hide the beginning, not the end of the text in a cell when the row height is decreased? I want to shrink a row height but not hide the end of the text in a cell. I want to hide the beginning of the text. Try formatting it to right align Format, Cells, Alignment, Horizontal, Righ -- Alex Delamai ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Alex Delamain's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1127 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27416 Cliff Format>Cells>Alignment &quo...

Unable to Change Case in Org Chart in Field
We are currently moving our org charts into Visio and are new to the program; we have imported an Excel table into Visio 2003 (11.3216.5703) using the Org Chart Wizard. We are able to apply initial caps to all fields except for field 2. Does anyone know what causes this and a way to workaround it? We do not want to have our data entry person have to retype the data in the format we require. Thanks in advance, Allison Orange Systems Project Consultant Florida Public Service Commission aorange@psc.state.fl.us I'm not sure what you mean by field 2. What steps are you taking to apply ...

Can't view files with latest beta2 refresh
I downloaded the latest Beta2 refresh and now I cant access any of my word and publisher docs. It says "can't find file" or some such thing. I thought I read somewhere that the view and print functions in the latest refresh have been disabled. This is MOST inconvenient as every piece of business on my hard drive is now useless....is there any way of fixing this? ...

Outlook 2003
XP sp2/Outlook 2003 I have a user who has created a custom view and as of yesterday it works only on the In Box main folders - applying it to the subfolders does change the appearance of the display. The View used to work on all folders. Has anyone had this issue before and if so, can you pass along info on how to remedy it? All assistance is GREATLY appreciated!! Thank you!! C. ...

Changing Default View For Account Entity
Hi all, i would like to change the default view of account entity and we have default view is ‘Active accounts’. and to bring ‘Accounts: Responded to campaigns in Last 6 months’ as default view. i know it through settings........ but is there any other possibility through code...... Can anyone suggest me for this post Thanks in advance Karlapudi ...

How can I add a column of names for example
I have A2 = adrienne, A3 = Joe how do I do the formuala to make their names = 2 This formula counts the number of non-blank cells in A2:A5 =COUNTA(A2:A5) Does that help? -------------------------- Regards, Ron Microsoft MVP (Excel) (XL2003, Win XP) "christina" <christina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28F5908A-C131-413B-87D8-7040A71C9275@microsoft.com... >I have A2 = adrienne, A3 = Joe how do I do the formuala to make their >names > = 2 "Ron Coderre" wrote: > This formula counts the number of non-blank cells in A2:A5 >...

Changing column views
When I go into view-> columns and change the columns that I want to see in my view, it only saves the changes for that session. IE when I go back into Mail later it has reset to the original columns! How do I keep the view changes that I want permanently?? "Vic33" <Vic33@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47019EF9-C74D-44A4-BE86-79283C4CEA5A@microsoft.com... > When I go into view-> columns and change the columns that I want to see in > my > view, it only saves the changes for that session. IE when I go back into > Mail later...

Add DLL at runtime.
I have a problem. I'm making an app in VB9 VS 2008. The app is going to be a form MDI and a menu. What I need to do is search app.path/Plugin or something like that and find ..DLLs. My DLLs will have a couple of functions. First I need the Main form to add a menuitem in the menu. This menu item should then declare an instance of a form in the DLL as an MDIchild and open the form. I have looked high and low on the internet and MSDN to find what I need without success. As I'm writing both the main program and the DLLs that make up the add-in functionality I'm th...

Linking dates and values
I am trying to find the percent difference between two values. Eac value is the last work day of the month. My spreadsheet lists dates i column A and values in columns B-AI. How can I use the date to searc for the relative value? Thank -- seanbrow ----------------------------------------------------------------------- seanbrown's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2651 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39782 On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:47:58 -0500, seanbrown <seanbrown.1u6duf_1124730421.4036@excelforum-nospam.com> ...

How to add data outside chart range
I'm an excel chart beginner. How do I add data to the data worksheet to automatically update the linked chart, when the new data goes outside the chart range. Ie, the value axis is Percentage, the existing data goes up to 40%, and the linked chart's value axis goes up to 40%. If I add data over 40%, the line goes up off the chart. The chart does not not increase in range. I there any way to automtically increase the range shown on the chart, or do I have do a new automatic chart? The reason I don't want to do that is that I have tweaked a number of automatically created cha...

How to convert COleDateTime(or DATE) to tm structure?
Hi, I need to format DATE into localized string. In our code base there's such function but it needs a tm as input, so I need to convert DATE into tm to use this function. Is there a way to do that? Or if I can go around? Thanks, Meal. Does COleDateTime::Format() with the LOCALE_NOUSEROVERRIDE flag do what you need? Mark -- Mark Salsbery Microsoft MVP - Visual C++ "Meal" <meedeex@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1193674366.295581.83940@e34g2000pro.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I need to format DATE into localized string. In our code base > there...

dates #5
dob 22/07/1975 today 28 February 2006 term to age 60 _______ term to age 65 _______ Hi, Assuming the above data, i am looking to have a cell at the point of the underlined to calculate, based on the date of birth, how many years there are until either 60 or 65. I have tried to convert the date of birth to a number but I never seem to be able to get it to work. Thanks See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) <Steveandshelly@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1141117962.580846.190300@i40g2000cwc.googlegr...

When viewing sent mail unable to see CC or BCC details

Why can't I view graphics in Word & Publisher?
When ever I am installing a picture (graphic) in Publisher 2003 or Word 2003 I get an transparent picture even though I have "Detailed display" selected from the View-Pictures menu. I also have the transparency set to 0. DanBre <DanBre@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > When ever I am installing a picture (graphic) in Publisher 2003 or > Word 2003 I get an transparent picture even though I have "Detailed > display" selected from the View-Pictures menu. I also have the > transparency set to 0. This is almost certainly a pro...

How do I add a hyperlink to specific location in another document 04-14-10
I have two word documents. I want to jump from one document to a specific location in the other document. I can jump to the other document, but haven't figured a way to make it go to the bookmark I want it to. For example, I have a hyperlink in Document 1. I want that hyperlink to take me to Chapter 4 of Document 2. In Document 2, I have a bookmark named Chapter4. According to the field code help for HYPERLINK, you can add a switch for location (/l), but I have not figured out how to properly format it so that it works. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. ...

How to add buttons to CListCtrl on top of header?
Hi, How to add buttons to CListCtrl on top of header. I would do it by putting the list control in a dialog and just putting other buttons on top of it. You could also put one in a CFormView if you want it in a view. Then you can put other controls anywhere you want. Tom "srikadi" <srikadi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4b16bc81-3d29-4824-9239-7019b026bbdf@b38g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > How to add buttons to CListCtrl on top of header. On Oct 29, 9:48=A0am, "Tom Serface" <tom.nos...@camaswood.com> wrote: > I would do it by pu...

Multi View Scrolling
In my MFC application (VC6 C++) I maintain multiple view's. I have a single split view and multiple tabbed views (only one tab view visible at a time) Two separate view classes derived from CScrollView in a single document interface. I have implemented scrolling that works very well in both view classes. When I switch the focus from one view to the other, the scroll bars snap to zero in the view that has lost focus. I have implemented a post problem workaround that repositions the scroll slider. But the scroll bars flash as they display the zero setting, then are repositioned back to ...

Identifying Date Overlaps
I am working on a spreadsheet that will be used to calculate starting salaries for employees using defined criteria. The last problem to completing this sheet is how to identify overlapping dates. The basic problem is as follows: In the spreadsheet, their are 10 fields for entering past employment dates (each field has a start date and an end date). What I need to figure out, is how to get the spreadsheet to automatically fill-in a chart that contains a calendar of all the dates - that is, to place the start and end date in the appropriate date field, and fill-in each date in-between....

Difference between Dates doesnt work
I am trying to find out the difference between two dates. I want it i number of years, they are all actually between 1 to 5 years only. Do I need to keep the dates in a particular format? I have 26-May-2004 format. However, i have changed that too and used 26/05/2004 and used *=DATEDIF(B2;C2;"y")* function but it still doesnt work. I am using WinNT 97. Please help. Thank yo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi! You might try =YEAR(A2)-YEAR(A1) formatted as a number with 0 d.p. A1 and A2 hold dates. Al -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com No ...