Add Actual End Date to Resolved Cases view - 177271

Hi

We would like to add the actual end date to the Case General Tab or possibly
to the Resolved Cases and/or My Resolved Cases view. I know that the Actual
End Date is available on the Service Activity and Case Resolution but this
field is not available for the Case.

Any workaround for this?

Thanks
Mark
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

automatically add date to email #2
Is there a way to add a date code to an email so it automatically grabs the date from the computer system. Thanks, ddlaz The header/properties of the msg will have both date and time appended, or are you saying you want to add the date to the body of your msg? "ddlaz" <ddlaz@comcast.net> wrote in message news:5uudnfiurtYf9PzfRVn-sw@comcast.com... > Is there a way to add a date code to an email so it automatically grabs the > date from the computer system. > Thanks, ddlaz > > Will setting the date in the header allow the date to automatically display eac...

change date in a sql statement from a cell
Hello, I am using Excel 2007 I have a pivot table that gets refresh everyday. The data from the pivot table is based on a sql statement, which the data is connected to a AS/400 table. Here is my problem every morning I go in the connection properties and change the SQLstatement (date) in the command text. I don't want my user to do this. What other option can I do? I was thinking change the date in a cell (A1) and somehow the SQL statement picks up the new date or maybe some sort of parameter, but I am clueless in how to do this. Any tips or website to visit I will a...

sales line item workflow and process holds and requested ship date
It would be nice if we could set up workflow tracking per line item as well as assign process holds per line item in Sales Trx Entry. It would also be nice to have the abilility to fulfill all items on an order through a specified requested ship date and leave items with future requested ship dates unfulfilled. Then to be able to transfer and ship items that have been fulfilled without having to fulfill those with future requested ship dates. Right now I have to backorder those items that have future requested ship dates just so I can transfer and fulfill the other items on the order...

add exchange server
Here's my config: SERVER1-- OLD PENTIUM II-- MAIL GATEWAY, running IIS, GFI to scan for spam and virus. This server receives and cleans up incoming mail and sends to Server2. SERVER2-- Exchange 2003, OWA (this is the only Exchange Server in our 50 user organization.) Both Servers are NATTED behind a firewall with only the necessary ports forwarded As you may have guessed, I want to decommission SERVER1, which is not running Exchange-- and replace with an Exchange Server that will be setup with anti-virus/antispam. So lets suppose I replace SERVER1 with a faster machine ru...

SMTP Email Addresses Resolving
We have one exchange 2000 account with multiple SMTP addresses and we would like the user to be able to see which email addresses are being sent. Right now all email addresses are resolving to the primary so the user cannot tell which address it was sent too. Is there a way to force exchange to pass through the SMTP address setup in the Email Addresses tab? Please let me know, thanks, Gavin Does adding the 'To' column to the inbox view in Outlook do what you want? i.e. along the top line, you normally see From, Subject, Received, etc. Add the To field to that. It should do ...

viewing photos sent as attachments
I have been sent some photo's as an attachment and am trying to view them using Word 97, each one appears as a frame and image number how do I convert them to a proper photo? Are they doc-files then? You're probably better of viewing them in a photo-editor application -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "greygroob" <greygroob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E497166C-998F-4DD2-80C6-A83CA474F9B2@microsoft.com.....

Excel should have a "Change Case..." menu Item like Word!!
See the subject, I know you can set up a formula to do it I want a button! PLEASE, for years I've just wanted to change case on the fly, YEARS! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3c7554c...

Add names to scatter plot chart
I have three columns of info in my excel spreadsheet. column 1 has names, column 2 has numbers and column 3 has numbers. I can create the scatter plot chart just fine, but what I am having a problem with is that I cannot get the names from column one to show next to the points on the scatter plot. How is this done? -- oberon.black ------------------------------------------------------------------------ oberon.black's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26732 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=471758 I'm gu...

How may I add more than 256 columns to an Excel spreadsheet?
I am trying to create a horizontal 12 month calendar in an Excel spreadsheet. I need 370 columns. Is there anyway to accomplish this within Excel? SPO, excel only has 256 columns -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "SPO" <SPO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75457654-C31C-4787-9790-D07E220849BA@microsoft.com... > I am trying to create a horizontal 12 month calendar in an Excel spreads...

I did install Genuine Advantage ActiveX control. But why could not find it in my IE Add-ons List?
Several days ago, I downloaded Windows Mobile Device Center from Micorosft web site for my Windows 7. As it needed Windows Genuine Verification, I installed the Genuine Advantage ActiveX control for my IE8. But now, I can not find this activeX control in my IE Add-ons List( IE -> Tools -> Manage Add-ons options of Internet Explorer ). Anyone could tell me why and where? Thanks in advance. It installed and it is not removable in any shape or form. Once done (Genuine Advantage ActiveX) it is done :-) -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of oth...

Excel 2002 > Nbrs to not add up correctly
Is it common for Excel 2002 to not add correctly, i.e. be off by a factor of 1? I have a file - 30-40 numbers, $s w/o cents - plain dollars. I found that I was off by $1.oo this afternoon - mine compared to our accountant where her tape showed $1 greater (hers was correctly higher by $1.). I then added a new column with the units nbrs from the original big dollars column only: $2,003 was 3, $89 was 9 and so forth. There it was. Adding single digits added correctly. Format is $s with no digits to the right of the decimal point. Please, what is happening here? Wayne Excel is adding t...

Text Field Validation Rule for Date
Hi, I have a RESPONSE field on my table. This field is set up as a text field (I do not want to change it due to specific requirements)- however, I'd like to set up a validation rule to determine whether or not it is a valid date: mm/dd/yyyy. What should I input in the validation rule? Thanks I do not think it is possible at table level but in your data entry form us AfterUpdate event and IsDate function. -- Build a little, test a little. "shm135" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a RESPONSE field on my table. This field is set up as a text > fiel...

Calculating Dates, PlEASE HELP! THANKS!
Ok, If I want to calculate the difference of a date with the following date in Access: so 3/29/08 in cell A1 and 5/3/08 in cell A2 and return the value in B1 of 35. How do I do this? Thanks! In Excell the formula looks like this: =IF(+A1-A2>0,A1-A2,0) Is this an Access question? If so, then post you table and field names with datatype, sample data, and what you want the results to look like. -- Build a little, test a little. "kritter0021" wrote: > Ok, If I want to calculate the difference of a date with the following date > in Access: ...

need some help with: formatting of x2 dates in 1 cell
Hi and thanks to anyone who reads this. I have a worksheet which contains two columns of dates. In a second worksheet i have a column which adds the two dates together as TEXT and ommits dates which are blank which works perfectly, however: I would like to know how i could format each of the 2 dates in the 1 cell to have different font colors? Here is my existing cell formula: =IF('Data'!E2=0,"",(TEXT('Data'!E2,"dd/mm/yy"))&" "&IF('Data'!F2=0,"",TEXT('Data'!F2,"dd/mm/yy"))) I have a feeling its not...

View messages by Message Timeline
When working with message views I selected view current view by "Message Timeline" and find the format very useful for keeping chronologic track of events. The question is that from time to time a bar of varying length appears over some of the messages and I'm not sure what it means. At fires I thought it had something to do with the number of message threads but some of the messages with few threads had longer bars than the ones with a good number of threads. Does anyone know what these thing are? That bar generally shows how long you were working on the item in ques...

View query results in MsgBox
I have developed qryQuickLook that brings up rptQuickLook when cmdQuickLook is clicked, everything works great but I would rather see the results (never more than 10 line items) in a MsgBox than have a seperate report window open up. Is there a way to do this? Thanks Dave On Nov 23, 11:00 pm, Duane Hookom <duanehookom@NO_SPAMhotmail.com> wrote: > Why "MsgBox"? You can display the results in a dialog form with a command > button or two. > > -- > Duane Hookom > Microsoft Access MVP > > > > "maces...@gmail.com" wrote: > > I have deve...

Text with Dates
in cell A1 i have some text. in cell B1 i have a date. how do I get Excel to display both the text and the date. I've tried: Dim olDate As Range Dim olText As Range Set olDate = Sheet1.Cells.Item(1,"A") Set olText = Sheet1.Cells.Item(1,"B") ..Subject= olText +" - " + olDate I was hoping to get something like "text - 6/9/05" in the subject bar, but everytime I do this i get a run time error. i've tried replacing the date with text and it works just fine, and i've also tried just the date cell and it works fine. the problem comes up when i...

CRM 4.0: Deleting system views
In CRM 4.0 I cannot find a way to hide or delete system views (Accounts: No Orders in Last 6 Months). In CRM 3.0, you could work around this by sharing with a "dummy" user, which would hide it from the rest of the users. I cannot find such a work-around in 4.0; has anyone else? Hi Mike, You can read my blog on how to hide it using a Plugin. http://msdynamicscrm-e.blogspot.com/2008/02/hiding-view-in-crm-40-using-plug= -in.html Hope this helps! Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Apr 18, 1:38=A0pm, MikePSU <mike.szyme...@gmail.com> wrote: > I...

Add Cash Inflows and Outflows to the Cashflow Calendar
Currently the Cashflow Calendar show a Net Cash Inflow or Net Cash Outflow on the calendar. It would be helpful to show Cash Receipts and Cash Disbursements separetly. -- Thomas J. Browne Chief Financial Officer Bellefairejcb.org ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the mess...

Problem with date in user form
Hello, I create user form for database that contain dates in one column. But when I fill user form it copy the date in the database column like text and the formulas related to this cells dosen't work.The cells in the column are formated like dates. How to solve this problem? Ivo Ivo, Use DateValue to convert the text to a date, like: DataBaseCell.Value = DateValue(me.TextBox1.Text) HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Ivo_69" <Ivo_69@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA7115AD-3107-4151-AF21-1089D3C30AF3@microsoft.com... > Hello, > I create user form f...

Email using Workflows when a Activity created for a Case
Hi We need to create an Email using Workflow when an activity is created for a Case. If any one have worked on this , please revert back. Thanks in advance If you have to check for a specific case then you can do some thing like When Task is created if Task.Regarding = ABC: Case then Send Email: To [owner]; subject abc.. end if if you are trying to send email if a task is created for any case then you will have to write a .net assembly action to retrieve the task and check its regarding object type. "KIRAN" wrote: > Hi > We need to create an Email using Workfl...

How do I add holidays in a calendar?
I am trying to create a calendar in publisher, but I can't seem to find an option to automatically generate and input general holidays in the calendar? Can anyone help me with that? It is a manual job. There are calendar maker applications that will add the most popular holidays. Might do a search on the Internet. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Anthony" <Anthony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4271045-3473-466E...

ALL emails end up in the users
All users are seeing ALL their incoming outlook e-mail showing up in their "My Work -> Assigned" queue's, even though their individual settings under Personal Options are selected as "Email messages that contain a Microsoft CRM tracking token". can anybody lead us to a solution to this problem? Thanks, Gavin I'm having the same problem! Would be good if someone have an idea... "Gavin Steiner" wrote: > All users are seeing ALL their incoming outlook e-mail showing up in their > "My Work -> Assigned" queue's, even thoug...

Custom View #3
I have created a custom view that has the items grouped by conversation. My question is; is there a way to filter the view so that it will show only those conversations with a single mail item. To give you a better understanding of what I am after. We have a public folder where questions can be submitted. We are looking for a simply way to identify those questions that have never been responded to. Hence, viewing by conversation and showing only those with a single mail item will be enough to identify those which need to be addressed. ...

Date Format Changed when convert to Excel
Dear All, there is a problem that when i convert the text file to excel then date formart for the first 12 dates have been changed with "/" sepreator and other remains with "-" that creates a lot of problem please help to reslove the issue. On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:27:06 -0700, Ather <sohail.ather@paktel.com> wrote: >Dear All, > >there is a problem that when i convert the text file to excel then >date formart for the first 12 dates have been changed with "/" >sepreator and other remains with "-" that creates a lot of problem >pl...