Activity report - email in HTML format

I'm trying to write a report showing completed activities for users and
another for accounts (clients).

Boy, is it ugly!  In version 1.2, with Crystal Reports, the HTML emails
looked just fine -- it would format the HTML with no problem.

How do I get the same result with SSRS?  (version 2000)

Thanks,
Karla
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

you mean you are trying to report on the contents of an email activity? If
so this cannot be done without some custom solution, its also logged as a
bug.

==============================
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
Web - http://www.crowecrm.com
Blog - http://www.crowecrm.com/crowe/microsoft/crmblog.cfm

"kkl" <kkl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to write a report showing completed activities for users and
> another for accounts (clients).
>
> Boy, is it ugly!  In version 1.2, with Crystal Reports, the HTML emails
> looked just fine -- it would format the HTML with no problem.
>
> How do I get the same result with SSRS?  (version 2000)
>
> Thanks,
> Karla

0
John

Problems with creating a newsletter

open two different Access reports

Viewing Active Tasks in the Outlook Today View
I really like the Outlook Today view, as it lists upcoming appointments, emails, tasks, etc. However, I can not get it to show my active tasks that have started but are due at a later time (not today). Outlook today will show my active tasks that are due today, but it just won't show tasks that, for example, are due tomorrow. This is bothersome because I want it to show all active tasks, and not just ones that are due today. Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated! There are a couple of options associated with Task showing and sorting, have you checked via the customize...

Input to custom reports

Fractions Number format

Sending Email #6

Date format 04-11-06

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...

Crystal Report Launch 2
(sorry to repost this thread, but this was too old and I got no respones!) Can anyone explain this better? I can't find any documentation about this.........and techknowledge seems to be useless: http://www.greatplains.com/TechKnowledge/techknowledge.asp?print=true&id=28987&code=7842 can anyone show an example? I tried looking at the url of a report (almost a mile long!) and I indeed saw the paramters I put, but when I try to reopen that url in another browser I get this error: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters. File 7c433cc1d949d16.rpt. any help would be greatly ...

Recurring email #2

Formatting in CSV
Hi I create a Comma Separated Value file (csv) from my VB application, then open that file with Excel. Excel recognises the commas, and splits the records into separate fields as expected. Can I set properties for rows or columns or cells ? Like bolding, or font size, etc. Thanks Robert -- RobertLees ------------------------------------------------------------------------ RobertLees's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26580 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486488 Yes. Even though the .csv file contains no fo...