Activities don't show up until we hit the refresh button

Hello all,

We upgraded from 3 to 4 and it appears that the upgrade did not complete
successfuly, but the users used the system.

Everything appears to be working well except for a couple of strange things
like when we create an activity the activity does not appear until we hit the
Refresh button, going to history and coming back does not fix the issue, only
the refresh button any quick fix on this one?

thanks

0
E (96)
10/8/2008 10:47:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

External Data Refresh if fuction is true.
Is there a way you can make a external data source refresh if a function is true....... Ive got a few sheets which refresh automatically..... but i only want them to refresh if a function is true..... Any ideas? Cheers a macro or worksheet_change event macro if range("a1")=1 then runmymacro -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "The Boondock Saint" <robport@(no-spam)inspire.net.nz> wrote in message news:42b1be28$1@clear.net.nz... > Is there a way you can make a external data source refresh if a function is > true....... > > Ive got a f...

Outlook Web Access New Mail Screen Refresh Rate
Does anyone know what the default value is until a new email will show up in your Outlook Web Access mailbox if you do not click the Send/Receive button? Can this default rate be changed? You can set the client notifcation interval through the OWA Admin Tool, http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=4BBE7065-A04E-43CA-8220-859212411E10&displaylang=en -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "Linda Rich" <LindaRich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05DEE9AC-D417-42D3-BF14-CB77FBB13CD9@microsof...

add active-x
How can I add 'Microsoft Communication Control version6' to a mfc prosjekt in visual studio .net ? ...

Symbol Dialogue Box Activation
How is the "symbol" dialogue box activated? Raven wrote: > How is the "symbol" dialogue box activated? =================================== Start / Programs / Accessories / System Tools / Character Map In Publisher...go to...Insert / Symbol. -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/aczzp Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk ...

Show/Hide Column and Row Headers
Hello, ive got difficulty how to show the column and row headers in Excel worksheets, can anyone help me? tnx! -- graz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ graz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27611 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=471335 Good morning Graz Try Tools > Options > Row & Column Headers (under the View tab). HTH DominicB -- dominicb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dominicb's Profile: http://www.exce...

function button fx
how do you turn off the dialog box from appearing everytime you click the function shortcut button? Do you just want an equal sign as in Excel pre-2002? As the corresponding button to a toolbar using Tools|Customize -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "nvrockman" <nvrockman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0EF79195-612B-45C4-A1C8-1C513D6FEC9B@microsoft.com... > how do you turn off the dialog box from appearing everytime you click the > function shortcut button? ...

Daily Matrix View showing all days of monthn
Hi, I've created a Matrix View and want to display each day of a month in in a column. My data how ever contains only data for some days. How can a change the view to show 0 for days without data? Thanks for any advice in advance Adrian -- Adrian Miller "Adrian Miller" <adrian.miller@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#rvt2rnoKHA.4836@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I've created a Matrix View and want to display each day of a month in in a > column. My data how ever contains only data for some days. > > How can a change the view to s...

Right Click Pivot table -> Wizard -> Back button is disable
Why my Back and Next button is disable. I like to change data source??? Thank you - Ashok ...

How to activate "new" tab in Dataform in EXCEL through VB
Hi, Code: Range("A1").Select ActiveSheet.ShowDataForm The above code shows up the dataform in an excel worksheet. But how it can be written in such a way so that the data form is ready to accept new record.(Or like the "New" tab clicked.) I hope the question is clear. Maybe something like: Option Explicit Sub testme() SendKeys "%w" Application.DisplayAlerts = False ActiveSheet.ShowDataForm Application.DisplayAlerts = True End Sub (The shortcut for a New record is alt-w (%w in Sendkeys syntax).) shajueasow wrote: > > Hi, > Cod...

Integrated Windows authentication OWA and Exchange active sync
I have found that Win 98, NT and VPN clients can not access OWA without turning off integrated windows a authentication in the security settings of the exchange virtual directory in the default website of IIS. That was really not a big deal for me until a bunch if execs signed a new cell phone contract and showed up with tre650's wanting to get e-mail on their phone (nothing like good technology planning). The treo650 is a palmOS-based smartphone and is capable of syncing calendar and phone info via exchange active sync. Of course it did not work straight out of the box. I came across a ...

sent emails are not showing up in SENT folder; + signs, duplicate recved emails
first time user of this bb... of bb in general for that matter / where and how do I check for a reply? here goes... some of my sent emails are not showing up in SENT folder while others do... and sometimes when I send a SINGLE email, progress bar shows up and says "1 of 4" or "1 of 5" being sent also getting these weird "little grey +" symbols in boxes to the left of the envelopes in the MAIN window... appear to be random... can be next to a "read/opened" envelope or not... when you click on the '+' symobol, indent appears... .... th...

I need a form with 5 buttons that correspond with values 1-5
I need to create a form with 20 questions. For each question I'd like the user to check one of five buttons corresponding to the values 1-5. Then I'd like the form to total the score from 20 (1x20) to 100 (5x20). If possible I'd like to weight some questions heavier then others. Thanks for your help. Stevereddy@aol.com Hi Have the form ask one question at the time. Then you need a form with a question and 5 score buttons plus a "next" button and maybe even a "previous" button, an invisible question storage area and somewhere to collect and calculate the r...

Put Active Worksheet's Name in a Cell #2
Is there a way to put the active worksheet's name in the cell? Not the file name of the whole workbook, just the name of the currently selected sheet. Thanks for your help. Making the cell respond to changes in selection would require an event macro. If you just want to put the sheet name in a cell, then : Function funny() As String funny = Range("A1").Worksheet.Name End Function will put the name of the sheet in a cell in that sheet. -- Gary's Student "coreymartin@gmail.com" wrote: > Is there a way to put the active worksheet's name in the cell? ...

Create Custom Buttons with SQL
Anybody know where the path for the custom button image is saved to? Is it saved somewhere in the database or the registry? you would think it would be save in the CustomButtons table. Thanks in advance, Andy Miller I'll just throw this out there, because I'm not really sure, but did you try the RMS image folder? Craig "Andy Miller - Teknor, Inc." <AndyMillerTeknorInc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3DBB61A-D079-4BBA-9E85-F6F1D7FBBC4E@microsoft.com... > Anybody know where the path for the custom button image is saved to? Is it > saved some...

Why does my pdf show up in Picture Manager?
I just upgraded to Office 2007 and am having trouble saving my word doc as a pdf. It keeps converting to a picture in Picture Manager. How do I fix this? It doesn't convert it to anything but PDF. Your problem is that Windows associates PDF with Picture Manager, because it is a graphical format and probably because you don't have Adobe reader installed. If you do have it installed, make Adobe Reader the default application for PDF. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham May...

showing text in a dialog app's EditBox (newbie q)
Apologies in advance for a beginner question! (I'd really appreciate a pointer to a good tutorial or book for GUI beginner apps. I'm using VS6.) I've made a simple MFC dialog app. It does stuff after a button is clicked, and shows progress text in an edit box. Unfortunately the edit box text is not updated when I want it to be. Although the calls to UpdateData return success, the new text is not actually shown until the "do stuff" function is complete; that is, all of my progress text is shown too late. I've probably put the call to the "do stuff" functio...

Remote Desktop does not show system tray icon.
My program is a service that runs on Windows Server 2003. The program displays a system tray icon that seems to work fine when viewed from the PC's monitor. However, if I access the PC remotely using Remote Desktop the icon does not appear. Many other icons appear, but not mine. Using task manager, my program is running "SYSTEM". NOTE: My program already handles TaskbarCreated for the case where explorer crashes. Any ideas? >My program is a service that runs on Windows Server 2003. The program displays a system tray icon >that seems to work fine when viewed from th...

Spreadsheet populated by MS Query, can I force it to REFRESH when it opens?
Howdy, I have a spread sheet that has all of it's contents populated via MS Query to a MySQL database. Is there any way to have a REFRESH automatically done each time the spread sheet is opened? Thanks, Mike Mike Right click on the recordset and select 'data range properties...' and select 'Refresh Data on File Open' -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Mike Hanby" <flakrat_N0-sp-am@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ejLJFhadFHA.2696@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Howdy, > > I ...

tracking systems shows email is delivered but i dont see it
an email is sent to paul and john, paul gets email automatically forwarded to him from john so paul should recieve two of the same email. paul has a rule setup to put any mail from john in a seperate folder but does not have any rule for mail that comes to him directly. However paul only recieves one email in john's folder and does not recieve one himself. How can i get his outlook to keep both the email to paul and the email to john also delivered to paul we are using office 2003 and exchange 2003 with sp2 "wiesle" wrote: > an email is sent to paul and john, paul get...

Linking option buttons and returning data across worksheets
First off, let me explain that although I've found similar questions posted here, I couldn't figure out how to adapt them to fit my my needs. I am currently using 2010 beta which may or may not make this trickier; and the users will be using older versions - at least for now. I have been given a workbook that was made up of worksheets from a few different workbooks. Two of the pages there include a diagram with points along it identified by numbered option buttons. When an option button is selected, the corresponding number is returned in the cell that option button ...

pdf button not working in mac office
for some reason when i go to print in any office program, my 'save as pdf' button in the bottom left corner is missing. it appears briefly if i press cancel. went to the mac store and they said it was a microsoft problem and to keep my eyes peeled for an update that would fix it. have looked around, but am unsure of which might be the right update, if there is one yet. does anyone know how i can fix this or any other way of turning my word and excel docs into pdf's? miranda You have not told us what version of computer, operating system, and Microsoft Office application, that ...

how do I set up a pie chart to show % of same value entries
how can I show a pie chart with % of same value entries in a column eg. values of 1,1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3 I want a chart to show 50% are 1's, 30% are 2's and 20% are 3's Add a heading to the column of numbers, then you could create a pivot table to summarize the data, and create a pie chart from the pivot table results. There are instructions for pivot tables in Excel's Help, and Jon Peltier has information and links: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivotstart.htm In the pivot table, add the number field to the row area, and another copy of the number field to the ...

Images "sent to back" showing in Explorer Internet 8
Hi there, Publisher 2007: On each page I have a text box which is set "sent to back" and says "downloading". This is necessary for Internet Explorer 8 which is 'lumpy' in its download of my site. For the record Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox download images quickly and smoothly and all appears to work. Nothing is grouped. Any ideas as to why these text boxes are showing through the images using Explorer? Also, if anyone can tell me how to incorporate a more sophisticated 'downloading' animation that would be great. Thanks in advance, Soni...

Exchange Tasks.. not showing up ???
I have 2 DC's, DC1(GC, PDC) & DC2. On DC2 I have installed Ex2000, in AD users & computers the exchanges tasks.. is on the menu when you right click a user also when creating a user I am asked if I want to create a mailbox. On DC1 on the other-hand I do not have these features? is this correct?? I installed Ex2000 without doing forrrestprep or domainprep as this is done on installation, as I understand it? TIA Install Exchange Server Manager on DC1. Carlos wrote: > I have 2 DC's, DC1(GC, PDC) & DC2. > On DC2 I have installed Ex2000, in AD users & comput...

Change numeric field to show whole numbers
Column A calculates number of months and calculates the result out to many decimal points. I've changed it to show only whole numbers but it still sorts by the original number. How can I physically change the decimal point number to a whole number? Example: 2.003 to 2, not only see 2 but when you put your cursor on the cell it shows 2 NOT 2.003 "Patti" <patti.garske@pattersondental.com> wrote in message news:5b7d01c3ad2a$4f845490$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Column A calculates number of months and calculates the > result out to many decimal points. I've chang...