action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Client.InstallAbpAction failed:exception from HRESULT: 0xFFFFFFFFF

Hi, I installed Windows 2003 SP1, SQL 2005, Exchange 2003 and CRM 3.0 on a
Virtual PC, the client (offline-enabled)
should be a Laptop with Office 2003 sp3 but alltime I try to install, the
setup abord because he don't find the MAPISVC.INF
file unter C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 ( !!! ), This File is unter COMMON FILE and
not unter SYSTEM32 (!!), any idea ?
Thanks

0
MV
1/26/2006 9:13:18 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

ok, I found the Problem, never mix Language Version ! with Office English it
's work !
Thanks

"MV" <MV@MV.MV> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi, I installed Windows 2003 SP1, SQL 2005, Exchange 2003 and CRM 3.0 on a
> Virtual PC, the client (offline-enabled)
> should be a Laptop with Office 2003 sp3 but alltime I try to install, the
> setup abord because he don't find the MAPISVC.INF
> file unter C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 ( !!! ), This File is unter COMMON FILE and
> not unter SYSTEM32 (!!), any idea ?
> Thanks

0
MV

put a legend in the footer of microsoft office 2003
I have an excel spreadsheet that i need to put a color key code or a legend in and i tried to change the font to wingdings but it is not working for me. So is there a way to put a color coded legend in the footer of microsoft office 2003? I need to put several colored square in with the definations Have you got the legend created on your sheet? If you turn the legend into a picture, you can insert the picture into the footer as a graphic image. Select range of cells that hold the legend. SHIFT + Edit>Copy Picture>As shown on screen and Bitmap is best. Open Paint or s...

CRM 4.0 queue issue
Hi, I've run into this in CRM 3.0 (and honestly, I don't know what I did to fix it). But now it's happening in CRM 4.0. I have a queue, and a user with an email address. I want all email that is sent to this user to also appear in the CRM queue. I have it working, it's just that I'm getting everything twice. Once as an email from the original sender, and once from the recipient to the recipient, with the original email as an attachment. For example, kbriscoe@domain.com sends an email to ITSupport@domain.com (Our queue's email address is ITSupport@domain.com). T...

Update
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past several years while customers and participants are increasingly finding solutions in the forums on Microsoft properties and third party sites. This move will unify the customer experience, centralize content, make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence, mitiga...

CRM token Limit
Hello, the CRM Token is limited (e.g. 0000 - 9999). What happends when I send a eMail after 9999??? greetings, Stefan It will start at 1 again. Crm just assumes that by the time it roles over the conversations have fininished -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCSD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Web: aviva-it.nl "Stefan" wrote: > Hello, > > the CRM Token is limited (e.g. 0000 - 9999). What happends when I send a > eMail after 9999??? > > greetings, > Stefan ...

CRM 4.0: WebSite deployment problem
CRM 4.0: I cannot deploy my WebSite in the CRM WebSite, below is the error: 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthentica­tionProvider, Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist. Parameter name: Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticat­ionProvider, Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request....

Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error
When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following error. Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation of this update has stopped. Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of MSCRM. Thanks! // Mats ------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Yes this rollup is language dependent. You need to install SVE(swedish - sweden) UR1 package. Thanks, Indira Dhingra This posting is provided "AS IS" with no...

infratructure for 2500 users CRM
I am a Microsoft Partener from Romania and I would like to know how many CRM Servers is necesary for 2500 users. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ae96447d...

CRM 3.0 internal recipients don't recieve mails
Hi everybody... We've installed CRM 3.0, including the Exchange Route Component on an Exchange Server 2003. Inbound and outbound mails, mail tracking and so on are working correctly, but if someone sends an email using the CRM WebInterface or the CRM Outlook Client and uses an email-recipient of our internal domain (e.g. as TO, CC or BCC with adress username@mydomain.com) the mail is not send. An activity that describes that email ist correctly generated by the CRM, but the mail itself is not send to any of the listed recipients, if at least one of them belongs to our domain. Doe...

RPC over HTTP
Hi I am trying to setup RPC over HTTP service on a Windows 2003 Enterpise server SP1 running Exchange 2003 Service Pack 1 I have installed the RPC over HTTP service I have installed the Certificate Authority and issued a certificate to the web site containing the Exchange features. Everytime you visit the https:// site and you install the certificate, you prompted the next time you visit the site again. Its seems that the certificate will not install correctly, this causes Outlook not to connect. any help or tips will be much apperciated. My Link with the certificate https://www....

MS CRM 4.0 Rollup 2 error Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available
Recently upgraded to CRM 4.0. Details are as follows - CRM is on premise - 60 Outlook clients - 32 bit server w/ SRS and Exchange router on CRM server - 64 bit DB CRM 4.0 upgrade goes well. Server application of Rollup 2 works fine. Most of my 60 Outlook clients are getting a popup upon running the rollup 2 .EXE: "Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available" These are all US English installs (language id 1033). This is not a multi-language install. All users were made "local admins" for the purpose of the client upgrade to 4.0 as well as the rollup install. About...

CRM V3 localized version
Hi Does anyone know any info on v3.0 localized versions (to be available in first quarter 2006)? I need to know if it will be possible to migrate or redeploy from v3 international edition to v3 localized edition? Thanks a lot ...

Messages stuck in Queue with status Active and eventually fail.
I have an exchange 2000 server with SP3. The scenario is this; Everything has been functioning great except emailing to AOL, so I setup a smart host to use our ISP's smtp server. Well, they are getting flagged as open relay and the mail is rejected. So I had them setup a reverse dns lookup for our IP so I could send mail directly. I found a site that allows me to check RBL's and we came up good on about 25 of them, so we aren't black listed. Now we can email aol users without any problems, but all of a sudden, I can't get the server to deliver mail to other exchang...

Strange Error (CRM 1.2)
Hi, I have a Virtual PC configuration set up for CRM demos. I have one image that has CRM 1.2 under Windows 2003 server. It is all configured and setup and running fine. I have another image with Windows XP configured. The two images see each other and communicate. From my Windows XP image I can access CRM both via browser and Outlook Client. However, occassionally I can't access the system via Outlook and when I try it via the browser I get a screen coming up with "Sonic Wall" on it asking for a login and password. If I enter in "Administrator" for the login...

Scribe Migration For SalesLogix to CRM
Does anyone know of any private or public Scribe templates for SalesLogix to CRM? Did you check the Scribe Community Web site? That is where they post their templates. "MD" wrote: > Does anyone know of any private or public Scribe templates for SalesLogix to > CRM? I did. Even spoke with our Rep there and they currently have no templates available. Seems it would be a conflict of interests. I'm not concerned about the main Enitities (Account, Contact, Opportunity, Ticket/Case), which are pretty simple to create. I'm more concerned about the Activities/Histor...

Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums to reduce customer effort, consolidate community venues and make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence. Forums provide a healthy community environment with less spam and make answers easier to find by customers and search engines. Additionally, forums offer ...

Microsoft Money 2005 Pocket Pc Sync Issues
Microsoft Money 2005 Stoped working all the sudden. I keep getting Information Type Not Synchronized. Items of one or more information types cannot be synchronized. Disconnect and reconnect your device. To view all error messages and dialog boxes that require your input, you must connect to this computer via infrared or serial/USB Cable. Well I have a dell Axim x50v, and I use Microsoft ActiveSync 4.0. It used to sync just fine all the sudden I get this and not sure what I did wrong to get it not to sync with money. I have reinstalled my Pocket PC and money to see if that was the prob...

Change the icon on Microsoft apps files?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01CA9CFE.DD0ACFE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Can anyone tell me how to change the icon on a Microsoft file/shortcut = -- for example, an excel spreadsheet or MCE recording? ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01CA9CFE.DD0ACFE0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META con...

IBF for Microsoft CRM now available
Great news to pass along. After a much longer wait than anyone imagined, our IBF solution for Microsoft CRM is now available. It took us a ton of work to get the performance and security of this solution right, but I think you'll find it's well worth the wait! The number of new scenarios enabled and the ability to access Microsoft CRM data from directly inside of your favorite Microsoft Office applications is really compelling. You can download the solution from: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=332BEFFB-4492-40D7-8CE0-995489909B6A&displaylang=en Join me...

HQ Client
We are trying to process 501 worksheet from different stores. But these worksheets are getting timed out. There are about 40K items on each store. We tried communicating one store at a time, but with no results. Can someone help? Thanks in advance ...

Question about CRM and Great Plains Integration
Can I create invoice when I invoice a contract in CRM and then show the record in the Great Plains ? Thanks in advance ...

A SQL error has occurred. Going off line with Outlook CRM 4.
I have seen this in multiple workstations. Running the diagnostics, does not report any errors, however removing the temprary data under advenced fixes the problem by deleting the content of the off line database. The problem with this fix is that it may take up to 12 hours for some of our overseas employees to do their initial off line. When is SP1 due? ...

Converting Microsoft Office 2003 Trial into a full version
I have bought a Sony Vaio PCG-GRT360ZG notebook with installed Microsoft Office 2003. I registered Microsoft Office 2003 trial version. Now I am trying to convert it into a full version. Unfortunately I am getting message that my product key (from Certificate of Authenticity) is invalid. My trial version expires in Jan 2005. What should I do ? My product key from Certificate of Authenticity label is : J8FHJ-Q6BJM-G6PVD-FWM2B-PW6J8. Thank you very much Peter. ...

Cannot view any form in crm 3.0
We have just installed CRM 3.0 on MS server 2003. I have created an account which has a system administrator role assigned to it. The issue is that when I open CRM web (on the server) when I select account, contact, activities, calendar etc... I get the following error: An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. Now if I open CRM web using an account which has restricted access mode ticked, I don't get any errors, everything opens fine. The problem is that with an restricted access code i can't do much. I have tried assigning different roles ...

Page Setup #4
I set up a document for dimensions to be 8x11, save it and close it. The next day I open that same document and find that it has gone back to the default settings of 8.5x11? Would anyone know how I can avoid this risky behavior? -- Chips and Charlie Is your stock actually 8 inches? If it is you must setup your printer for 8 X 11 as well as your page setup. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Chips and Charlie" <ChipsandCharlie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E619DDBA-9FF3-4E26-8D3...

Setup Outlook Express as a news reader
I run Outlook 2007 and have Outlook Express as a news reader. To launch OE from Outlook I tried to follow the help instructions, except that News is not on the Go list. Any ideas? Sorry for the cross posting. -- Cheers Stephen I have never used MS Outlook, but it can be your news reader, (although it is actually using Outlook Express). This may be the answer for you. Microsoft Office Outlook. Newsgroups and starting the newsgroup reader: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102166861033.aspx? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP Outlook Express Imperial...