Accessing Custom fields (propery)

Hi everyone,

Any one who can tell me how to access custom fields using the CRM web service?

Thanlks,
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Please help with Hotmail "US" Access through Outlook.
Hi, I am in need of a bit of assistance. I have been trying to access my hotmail plus account through Outlook and it is proving to be impossible. The strange thing is that I am having no problems accessing my other e-mail addresses through outlook though ??? PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!! contact me at; robertsmith141@hotmail.com if you are able to assist me PLEASE. -- Robert Smith What version of Outlook are you using? "robert smith" <robertsmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1EB090F-5E1B-4975-B2BA-A0931A97F754@microsoft.com... > Hi, > &...

MS CRM 4
Hi, We're using MS CRM 4.0. When we try to import customizations for a custom entity we keep getting the following error "Either the file could not be uploaded or import failed". It also says "The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient permissions to view it." We have already spent many hours trying to solve this, but without any success. Please help !!! Hi, This error typically comes when format of customization file is not proper. Can you please provide me more details. Please tell the details about system from which you have exporte...

Newbie wants to create a chart in an Access Report
I have been using Access 2003 for a year or so, and now I would like to create a chart, but am clueless how to do this using the Wizard I have conducted a survey - the results of which are presented in a spreadsheet (EXCEL) I imported it into an Access data base table, but now would like to have a bar chart that shows how many men and women (2 bars) took the survey (This is a field in the table) I would have thought this was easy, but I can't seem to even get close Can you help ?? Many Thanks JM There is a complete demo of a survey at http://www.rogersacce...

Auto populate form field based on selection
Hi, I have a form which is linked to a table(tblAntibody) for data entry. I have another table(tblCatalogPartNumbers) with no relationship to the first which contains all of our codes and has four coulmns CatalogNumber, UnqualifiedNumber,NIPartNumber, and PIPartNumber. All of these columns store thier data in tblAntibody. On the form CatalogNumber is a combo box that has it's selection criterial set to tblListCatalogPartNumbers. What I need to happen is when a user selects a catalog number from the combo box, I need the other 3 fields to auto populate from tblCatalogPartNumbers. Catalo...

Creating a field to search and enter non duplicate data
Hello all. I have a team of 15 pople that all work with reference numbers, on occasion a number has to be sent to a different work group. I've created a spreadsheet for them to enter the numbers into, but we have been duplicating numbers. I want to create a field to enter th number into, have the field cross reference the exsting numbers, and if it does not find a match, enter the number and sort the list. I know how to create a custom macro that will accomplish what I want to do, but I'd prefer a static formula if it's possible. A formula can not do waht y...

"File access denied" to PST file
I have gone from Windows 2000 running Outlook 2000 to Windows XP Pro running Outlook 2003. When I try opening my saved .pst file in the new Outlook I get a message saying "File access denied. You do not have permission required to access to file mailbox.pst" I am logged on as Administrator, as I was on the old install. How do I open my saved mailbox.pst or archive.pst? TIA How did you try opening it? is this a local .pst file? If it is not on your C: drive, is it marked Read-Only? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion int...

Extender Fields in Smart lists
We are using AnyView to create customized Smartlists using extender fields. We can get the fields to appear but they can't be searched on intelligently... Any help would be appreciated. -- Tom This won't be a popular answer, but switch to SmartList Buider. LV "Flickwine" wrote: > We are using AnyView to create customized Smartlists using extender fields. > We can get the fields to appear but they can't be searched on > intelligently... Any help would be appreciated. > -- > Tom Haven't heard that one (anyview purchased by microsoft) althou...

"Document error: cannot move to field" when using Integration Mana
hello I am trying to update pay rates for several employees and several paycodes. I created a csv file and I use the payroll master as my destination. I log on to GP as the sa and then run the integration but I get an error stating that the macro cannot move to field 'department' When I pull up the card for the payroll/employee I noticed that the department field is grayed out, I cannot type into it but I can select a department. I don't need that field for my integration... I just want to update the pay codes rates for that employee... why is it trying to add information in ...

Contact relationship field should be longer than 10 characters
Forces clients to use slang-style truncations like grandpa instead of grandfather and Sis-in-law instead of sister in law. Workaround shown in tech knowledge article 867415 requires too much complex programming for a simple change in program functionality. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &qu...

Can't see Potential Customers in Offline Mode
When I go offline and use Outlook for CRM, click on Opportunities to view them, I cannot see the Potential Customers for the accounts I don't own, even though they are shared out to me and I'm a CRM admin. Why is it doing this? Thanks. -- Client Solutions Manager Micro Strategies Hi, You have to define rules for offline mode in Menu CRM. By default, only rule for "My Account" are defined. Regards, Andrey "Kyle Conquy" wrote: > When I go offline and use Outlook for CRM, click on Opportunities to view > them, I cannot see the Potential Customers fo...

Conversion from Paradox to Access
My church has recently upgraded it's mixed collection of computers and OSs to a donated group with Win XP pro installed and MS office 2003. One of the computers uses Paradox and we would like to standardize so that all use Access. I think that all that is used is the table data base but I am not sure. What is the best way to do this? I am not familiar with either program. Searching Paradox for the DB extensions is a nightmare. Most important is to save the data base files before I switch to the new software. Thanks Hi Don, If you're not familiar with relational data...

canadian payroll errors when accessing employee setup #2
Hi, I've recently upgrading from Great Plains 7.5 to 8.0 and when i try to access Payroll Employee Setup, i get the message "A get/change first operation on table 'P_CPY_SETP_Employer_Number' failed accessing SQL Data. When i click on the more info box i get [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'PDM.dbo.zDP_CPY10010F_1'. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PNFHlthExpAcctInx'. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PNFHlthPayAcctInx'. [Microsof...

Access 2000 / Word 2003 Merge Problems
I've designed and worked with a database in Access 2000, and one ofthe end users (who has Office 2003 on their machine) has to usequeries I setup for him in Word 2003 for a mail merge. Lately, any newqueries and also and existing queries I make changes to will not showup when he attempts to perform a mail merge. I've scoured thenewsgroups and the Microsoft KB to no avail. Any thoughts?- Jim...

Problems converting old DB to Access 2007
I have a DB created in a prior version of Access (I think it was Access 2003, fiel extension ****.mdb) that I am trying to convert to Access 2007. The help instructions say to open the DB, do a "save as" Access 2007 format. However, I get error message saying "You attempted to open a database that is already opened exclusively by user 'Admin" on machine 'xxxx'. Try again when the database is available." I am the only one who has the DB open. The machine referenced in the error message is my machine. What is going on and how do I fix it...

Mass e-mail errors when Word access Outlook
Hi; When Word accesses Outlook for a mass e-mail it says 'another program is trying to access outlook automatically to send e-mails' You set it to allow access for 10 minutes, however it continues to ask for every e- mail. Any solutions? I tried adjusting security levels but no luck. Thanks. Lee ...

access to owa
Hi, i have two server exchange with two different mailbox store and users. must i pubblic in http both the exchange to permit that all users to access via owa or add an exchange front-end? if i try to access from lan to the other owa, exchange ask me again to autheticate. is it correct? Thanks Andrea If a user whose mailbox is on Server 1 uses OWA on Server 2 (and it is not a front-end server) the OWA session is redirected from Server 2 to Server 1. Usually that is done without any requirement to log in again, but your security settings in IIS might be causing this. -- Ed Crowley MVP ...

Need help opening an Access DB using CDaoDatabase
When trying to open an existing Access DB (.mdb) I get the following exception: "Unrecognized database format 'C:\path...\database.mdb' I am trying to use CDaoDatabase as follows: CDaoDatabase m_accessDb; m_accessDb.Open("C:\\path...\\database.mdb"); Invoking the Open member function throws the DAO exception. Thanks in advance, Jim "Jim Fleming" <jimfleming@charter.net> wrote in message news:10n5t7cri98137a@corp.supernews.com... > When trying to open an existing Access DB (.mdb) I get the following > exception: > > "Unrecognized d...

custom and summary tabs missing on file info
I don't know if this is a Word question or an XP question but I'm starting here. XP Pro SP3 Word 2003 I have a folder with a bunch of dot files. I'm using the comments property as a way to note what I need to do to finish some work on the dot file. When I right click most of them and go to the properties option, the properties window shows General, Security, Custom & Summary tabs. That's where I've been editing the comments property. But one of the dot files only shows the General & Security tab. When I open that file up in Word and go to its pr...

access 2000 to access 97 10-09-03
If i produce all my work in access 2000, can i then convert it back to 97. in doing this will all work i have carried out be saved. or should i convert the database as soon as i open up a new database and caarry out all my work there. I am worried that all the data that will be entered will be lost as i know i will have to enter alot of information/ regards ...

cant find field
Why does form!frmHealthstatssecondcheck!cmbmembername.visible = true give me this error cant find the field cmbmembername referred to in your expression. cmbmembername is not a field it is a combo box on form frmhealthstatssecondcheck We're not there. We can't see what you're working on. Where is this happening? What are you attempting to do when this happens? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does ...

query values and destination fields error
I am trying to get this code to add HorseID to tblDailyCharge.HorseID when I update this form, but I am getting the error: Number of query values and destination fields are not the same! Private Sub subSetInvoiceDetailsValues() CurrentProject.Connection.Execute "INSERT INTO tblAdditionCharge(InvoiceID,ChargeID,HorseID,DayNo,ChargeNumber,AdditionCharge, " _ & " AdditionChargeAmount)SELECT " & lngInvoiceID & "," & "ChargeID" _ & "," & cbHorseName.value & ",DayNo,ChargeNumber,Ad...

Difficultyentereing/editing fields on the Query Grid
This has been ticking me off for about two weeks now. If I have a formula in the Query grid, and I go to edit it, whether directly in the query grid or by hitting "build", any changes I make dissapear when I leave that field. If it is a new formula in a blank spot on the grid, as soon as I hit enter or tab to move to the next blank spot, the edits have been dumped and it is now blank. Choosing a field from a table in the upper area works fine. I have to fight with this reentereing my edits several times before it takes. Any Ideas? What version of Access? Do...

CRM 4 - Workflow - Update Record
Hi, In 4.0 I am doing a workflow that changes a bit field to Yes. (checking on a checkbox.) The problem is that not touching the other checkboxes on the form causes the workflow engine sets them to No, rather than leaving them unchanged, which is what I want. Anyone know how to deal with this? Thanks! Export the Form then Re-import and then recreate the workflow - I had this and I solved by the above procedure. I temporarily chnaged chnaged a couple of the tickboxes to radio buttons so I could see whta the workflow form was going to do. Pete "Dynamics" <Dynamics@dis...

word access relationship
I am a Word newbie. I work in Access. I have a word 2003 document that i would like to populate with fields from Access and then save the document with that data. What are my first steps? The word Document already exists but i want to change name, address, and other specifics with the data from an Access Parameter Query. Could someone please point me to a good tutorial or web site with examples to get me started? thanks. See the article "Access a database and insert into a Word document the data that you find there” at: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/InterDev/GetDataFrom...

drop down data into Access
I have an excel template that uses drop downs. I want to import that data to Access, but when I import the table, the drop down values are blank. Is there a solution? -- Thanks for your help! If the dropdowns are combo boxes, you could link them to cells in the table. Then, when you import the table, it will include the data that was selected in the combo boxes. Or, instead of combo boxes, you could use data validation lists. There are instructions here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html BAZ wrote: > I have an excel template that uses drop downs. I want to import t...