Access denied error when accessing notes under one account

I have full rights to everything in CRM. There is only one account out
of many  in our CRM database that have this problem. The problem is
when you click on the notes tab to the left side you get an access
denied error. I can go into any other section for that account without
a problem. Other CMR users get the same message as I. Any ideas on how
to fix this?

0
Admin
10/17/2005 9:33:53 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

It sounds liike a Security Descriptior got messed up.  If you contact MBS
support, they have a tool that can repair the security descriptors.

--

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

<Admin.Matthew@gmail.com> wrote in message
I have full rights to everything in CRM. There is only one account out
of many  in our CRM database that have this problem. The problem is
when you click on the notes tab to the left side you get an access
denied error. I can go into any other section for that account without
a problem. Other CMR users get the same message as I. Any ideas on how
to fix this?

0
Matt
10/18/2005 5:28:32 AM
If it's the Administrative Operations Tool your talking about we have
that already. I'll run that and hope that takes care of the problem.
Thanks for the reply Matt. (That's a good name by the way)

0
Admin
10/18/2005 1:04:22 PM
I ran the Administrative Operations Tool and ran the Repair Object
Security. We are still having the same issue though. Anyone have any
other ideas?

0
Admin
10/18/2005 4:27:25 PM
After talking to Microsoft I found the fix. The owner of the account
was a disabled user. All we had to do was to change the owner to
someone active.

0
Admin

Access 97 can't resize database window

How to link with an Access DB
Hi, I have an Acces DB with many tables. I need to choose the name of a customer in a cell of Excel. For example, in acces I have this tables: Table1 Id Name Last Name City I need to choose the last name from a drop down menu in a spreadsheet and then in other cell I need to put all the data regarding the last name that I choose. I hope to be exaustive, and sorry for my english. :-) Many Thanks Stefano ...

[Access 2007] How to edit custom menubar created in Access2003?
Hello, This is my first post to this server, Hello everyone. We're working on a database created by my collegue in MS Access 2003. Since some time we've moved to MS Access 2007. Now we find problems editing the menubar. Each time we want to remove/add/alter a menu item my collegue goes to his MS Access 2003 and changes a menu. In 2007 the full menubar is visible under Add-Ins ribbon menu. Normally there should be a system table USysRibbon, but it is not there. There are only MSys* objects. How can we change the menubar directly in MS Access 2007? Is that possible at al...

InetCntrl.exe runtime error
About a third of the time while starting my computer I get a runtime error related to InetCntrl.exe. Can you advise on what I should check to fix this? Thanks. The error message box says: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program C:\Windows\system32\InetCntrl\InetCntrl.exe The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unsual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. smsylvest wrote: > InetCntrl.exe Not part of Windows XP. Time to start using multiple anti-malware scanners to check your host. So w...

Errors saving to network drive

Event ID: 8270 ,LDAP Error--Need help to fix it..
Event Type: Error (win2000 Srv+exchange2000) Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8270 Computer: Exchange_2000_Server_Name Description: LDAP returned the error [b] Administration Limit Exceeded. dn: "GUID=8F37136AFCEE0B41BDD353B78F8E6067" changetype: Modify mail:USER1@Domain_Name.Domain_Suffix proxyAddresses:MS:NET/PO/User1 : CCMAIL:User1, PO at NET : SMTP:USER1@EMAIL.Domain_Name.Domain_Suffix : X400:c=US;a= ;p=Exchange_Org_Name;o=Exchange_Site_Name;s=Last_Name;g=First_Name; : smtp:USER1@MAILLIST.Domain_Name.Domain_...

users with restricted access

if cell is text move left one column

Access 97/2000/2003 comparisons

Using later version of microsoft access

no access to send internet email

Error loading XML into DataSet

Performance By Investment Account
I've been trying to analyze the return calculations that MS Money provides in both the Portfolio Manager and also the Performance by Investment Account. One curious thing that I've come across and had previously not paid attention to is a feature in the Performance by Investment Account. If you click on "Customize' for this report, under the "Rows & Columns" tab there is a customizable setting called "Do not show performance based on data of less than: xx days." It defaults to 90 days. Does anyone know if this feature actually does anything? I'v...

How to split an account into two accounts
8 years ago I started my 403B and 401A retirement accounts with Fidelity as a single account. It did not both me that the paper showed them as two accounts and I should have fixed it sooner. Now that Fidelity is allowing me to download the information it is clear that I should have two accounts. However I have purchased 4 mutal funds every two weeks for the past 8 years and now to split them it appears I need to move 2 of these sets of fund transactionss to a the account. The move one transaction at a time is growing old. Is their an easy way or to accomlish a mass move of all transac...

Run time error 5 : HQClient

LNK2001 and LNK2019 errors with template class
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C695ED.3958DA70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a smart pointer class that uses template functions that works = fine under VC6 but it not linking under VS2005. 1>TestGridToolkitView.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol = "void __cdecl PrismGCSmartPointer(class CPrismSmartPointer<class = CDialog> &)" = (?PrismGCSmartPointer@@YAXAAV?$CPrismSmartPointer@VCDialog@@@@@Z) = referenced in function "protected: __...

delivery failure error
"The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to" then says user unknown, even though other comupters don't have that problem. I get this error for a few clients, yet other clients can email the same address. I have Windows small business server 2000, I am pretty sure everything has updated patches. I know i security updates automatically. My clients are an updated Windows XP SR 1 with Office 2003(outlook) SR1. ...

on Writexml error
(Type your message here) Hi all, I have a XML file as a datasource. I read that file using dataset.readxml.Then in that dataset I make some changes. Now I want to write that changed dataset by overwriting the file that was created initially. I someone please tell me how to do it. -------------------------------- From: ratnesh gupta ----------------------- Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247.com/) <Id>sCyOfoucUUyYsxAsNxg9AA==</Id> ...