About change state

After a rule (sales process)has been assigned to an opportunity, it's any way
to change this rule or process?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Changing Default Server When Creating a New Mailbox
Hello, I was wondering for Exchange 2003 if there is a way to change the server that is highlighted first when you go to Exchange Tasks --> Create Mailbox. It appears that the first Exchange server in the list that is alphabetically the highest is displayed. I was wondering if there are any attributes I can change in ADSIEdit or AD Schema to change the default displayed server to a different one. Thanks in advance. ...

Change UserForm ControlSource with VBA
Hi, My desired scenario... Private Sub Sale_Notes_OptionButton_Click() Change Value of Notes_TextBox CONTROLSOURCE Value here... End Sub Private Sub Delivery_Notes_OptionButton_Click() Change Value of Notes_TextBox CONTROLSOURCE Value to Something Else here... End Sub The OptionButtons and Notes_TextBox are on a UserForm. I want to be able to change what text is displayed in Notes_TextBox (from named cells on various worksheets) by clicking on appropriate Option Buttons on the UserForm. Can I do this? Thanks, Jim Hello Jim Very easily done if you use named ranges: Private Sub De...

Dynamically changing filename referenced by day
This is actually a friends problem but i will try and translate what he said to me as i can. He has said to me that he references a certain spreadsheet which changes everyday. Everyday he has to manually select the referenced file and asks how he can automate the task. This is what he said to me: "Basically the file name is called Highboard and its a collection of 12 panels on one screen each panel with different information. Now the files I want to link it with are in the FB network drive, New Folders and Pecs. Now each day a new sheet is created but the format is the same and so what...

Font Changes in Emails
All my email settings are set to Arial 10pt black so all emails I create and respond to show the Arial font on screen. However, since the beginning of this year, when I get a response to an email I have sent or forwarded, my original text in the email has converted to Times New Roman. I am working through a network but no-one else has this problem and my network administrator cannot explain why it is happening. Any ideas? Hello Josie, I too have had this happen to me in my own e-mail account form the organisation I work for. It appears that in certain circumstances the sett...

Changes not showing up until 5 minutes later
We are on a NT4 network. The file is 7.5mb and we are using Excel 97. One user makes changes and closes the file. Another opens the file and the changes do not display . They close the file and reopen it 5 minutes later and ALL IS WELL. What is happening and how can we fix this? Thanks! Ken Big workbooks can take a long time to calculate. Doing things to Excel in the meantime can stop the process. Try leaving Excel alone for a bit and see what happens. Regards BrianB ============================================= "Ken L" <kenkasf@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:...

Change the numeric value of a dropdown to text value
I'm trying to email the values of form fields that I have created in a form. So basically what I want to do is in the Subject I want to take the "value" of the dropdown called dropdown1 and put it in the subject. It is working but it is putting the numeric value instead of the text value. How do I convert it. Thanks much! Use the .Result, not the .Value -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Wo...

Dashboard Reporting
Hi, I recently tried to create a 'dashboard' style report by using the camera tool to take pictures of my graphs on different worksheets, and presenting them together on the first worksheet. You can see samples of this type of report at www.exceluser.com Everything looks good until I try to print preview, at which point graphic elements on the chart, and the plot area, totally resize. This makes the chart unreadable. Both the camera picture of the chart (on sheet 1) and the original chart (on sheet 3) are affected. Does anybody know why this happens, or how to prevent it happenin...

changing item type
I have a lot of items added as sales inventory that should be services or misc charge. Can I go into the back end and change this? How would this work for items that have have or have had transactions associated with them? Thank you for any assistance. Well it works poorly. If you have quantities on hand, these need to be adjusted out first. The best option is to create new items with the proper settings and change the others to discontinued. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our book...

Help with changing page/sheet sizes....resetting on its own!
Okay, I as trying to create a newsletter document for our church, with an 8.5 X 14 page size, landscape. Every time that I adjust the page size (using file, page setup, blank page sizes); it will change the paper size back to 8.5 x 11. I cannot seem to get the thing to STAY on 8.5 x 11 so that I can print it. Any helpful thoughts would be great! Thanks! Craig You first need to set the paper size in File Print setup Then set File Page setup -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Captin Backfire" <Captin Backfire@discussions.microsoft...

Changing to new dates
Hi everyone I am trying to change last year of date to new year i.e from 2003 to 2004.I have done them day by day and if i start changing date i have to do for 365 days .Can any one tell me how can i change those years e.g 01/01/0 02/01/03 this goes up to 31/12/0 and i want it to be changed to 2004 year plz help me im going crazy!!! Just put the first date in the first cell assume it is A1, in A2 put =A1+1 then just copy down the formula -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Ali" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B773478-C8A1-4F88-AE9D-CD3DD5B8878...

Change average cost
When I use the Change Average Cost Utility, the report that prints out (which states that adjustments are not automatically made to the GL) shows only the inventory account for both DR and CR, leaving a $0 balance. It does not show the inventory adjustment account at all. I don't understand this. The Tech.Knowledge article I read said the report would display Inventory account AND the variance account. I know that the items all have a variance account .. . . though I did just notice that they do not have accounts listed for unrealized purchase price variance. Is this why it is coming up th...

How do I enable OWA 2003 change password faclility.
Guys, Is there a way one can enable the password change facility on OWA 2003 running on Exchange 2003? I need to make this work so that users connecting through OWA can change their account passwords. Thanks -- Buchi Hi Buchi, The information is outlined in the following Microsoft KB article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297121 Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin) http://www.ExchangeIS.com "Buchi" <Buchi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9EB7ADB-024B-43A7-87BB-0FD2587892D4@microsoft.com...

Changing the color scheme for multiple pie charts so they all matc
I have several pie charts that contain similar data. Each time I created a chart it would give the slice for variable A the color red, then in the next chart it would give variable A the color blue. How could I make all pie charts uniform, so that common variables all came back as the same color. Thanks One option is to create a user-define pie chart specifying the colors of the slices you want. Then, each time you create another pie chart use your user-defined chart as a template. -- John Mansfield http://cellmatrix.net "lmp101010" wrote: > I have several pie cha...

In excel why does 4E01 change to 4.00E+01 whenever entered?
In excel why does 4E01 change to 4.00E+01 whenever entered? 4E01 is scientific notation for 40 (4*10^1=4*10=40) If you want to keep the cell showing 4E01 (as text), you can either preformat the cell as text or start your entry with an apostrophe: '4E01 Excel information...??? wrote: > > In excel why does 4E01 change to 4.00E+01 whenever entered? -- Dave Peterson ...

Changing the view on the convert dialog
Hi, Anyone out there know where to change the view of Convert Lead dialog box i.e. 1.) Created a new Lead 2.) Clicked on Convert Lead 3.) Convert lead popup dialog appears and I want to change the Potential Customer label to Customer/Partner. Thanks in advance. Kim. You can modify this page, but it's not a supported change. Take a look at the \SFA\leads\dialogs\conv_lead.aspx page. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:43:02 -0800, Kim <Kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Hi,...

Font size changing automatically
Hi, I have a user who is having an issue with the font size changing automatically as she enters data in Excel and Word. I have found articles that show the Word hotkeys Shift+Ctrl+ > or < to increase/decrease font, but have found nothing about Excel. Does anyone know of a hotkey that would do that in Excel? I'm trying to narrow this down, and certainly would believe user error, but even Shft+Ctrl+> or < is a hard one to swallow, (since you don't need Shift to type a period or comma). Has anyone else heard of this problem? Thanks for any suggestions. We ...

Enabling change password on second virtual OWA
Is there a way to enable Password change other thatn in the default web site that holds the Default OWA? I created a second HTTP virtual OWA, with a different SSL Certificate and domain name on the same Server. Everything works will, except that the Change password does not work, even after setting-up the iisadmpwd and adjusting the metadata base to have PasswordChangeFlags set to ). Any help here will be appreciative Manny ...

How do I change the size of a text form field box in Word?
I f more text is typed in the text form field box then its standard size the other form fill boxes to the right all move over to accommodate the additional text. Is there a way to increase the text form field box? Place your form fields inside (border-less) table cells whose dimensions are fixed. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Blink" <Blink@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:383D7E9E-5A0E-4F3A-9586-CAC98B0CD776@microsoft.com... >I f more text is typed in the text form field box then its standard size >the > other form fill...

pasted dates changing
I am copying a worksheet in Excel 2000 with dates formated as 14-Mar. When I copy to a new worksheet, the dates change. Even if I format the new cells to 14-Mar, the new date is one day prior. I have tried paste special (values), but this doesn't work either. On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 23:01:02 -0800, rubber <rubber@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am copying a worksheet in Excel 2000 with dates formated as 14-Mar. When I >copy to a new worksheet, the dates change. Even if I format the new cells to >14-Mar, the new date is one day prior. I have tried paste special (v...

How do I change the source worksheet for 100 charts automatically.
I have a worksheet with 100 charts that source a set of five worksheets, financial forecast A. I create several forecasts (sets of 5 worksheets) and copy over worksheet with 100 charts, but the charts reference financial forecast A when I want them to source from financial forecast B. To change the chart source to financial forecast B, I now have to open each chart and change the source from A to B. Is there a way to do this automatically, similar to the edit, find, replace function for data in cells? Hi, You would need to write VBA code to do this. Given you know what the value is...

Error when trying to change the Relationship behavior between enti
I am trying to change the relationship behavior between the account to case (as well as numerous other parental relationships). It is currently parental, but i need it to be configurable cascading. When i make this change and try to save it, i repeatedly receive this error: 'An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator' Can anyone shed some light on why i keep getting this error? Thanks, Mindy Gerber-Braut ...

Default sender won't change
I have a personal and a business internet email address that point to the same POP3 mail host (one is just an alias of the other). I have setup two accounts in Outlook 2002 so that I can select which email address I send from (ie dougie@personal.com or dougie@business.com). Each Outlook account logs onto the POP3 host using the same userid and password. Regardless of what I set the default account to in Outlook, my email return address is always dougie@personal.com. Even deleting the "personal" account won't force it to use the default. This only seems to occur whe...

Change Discount List
I'm trying to change our discount lists (about 21, applied to over 40 Products & 2 Price Lists) from percentage to $. Can I do this on-the-fly? It doesn't appear so. If not, should I (in order): 1 Create New Disc List 2 Associate new Disc List with appropriate Products 3 Delete Old Discount Lists Has anyone done this before? This is going to be a HUGE project, and am looking for any tips I can get. Thanks. ...

Changing web hosting company. Any change to Exchange needed?
Sorry for the newbie post. Our IT person left to buy a fast food franchise & we're a bit short on knowledge here for the time being. We are looking to change the company we host our website with. We also run Exchange off our own in-house server (here in the office). Will redirecting our Nameservers to the new hosting company have any effect on our e-mail processing? I guess I'm asking if our website hosting account is in any way linked to our Exchange processing or if there are any setting in Exchange that we need to update. I'm guessing not. This is probably super dum...

Tax in NY state.
Hello everyone, We have a new customer wich will use RMS Headquarters for 6 stores. Two of them are in NY. From what our customer told us, there is a special way to manage taxes in that city. The sales tax is up to a certain percentage but you can also have a different tax rate on a certain type of product (in that case clothing) up to a certain price value. Now to handle this in RMS I have created two different sales tax detail but I am not quite sure it is the best way to handle those conditions. Is there a better solution to this? Is there actually anyone doing business in NY t...