7 Interface Engineer Team Lead/Sr Healthcare

Hi Partners

Please find the Job description mentioned below and if you have any
consultant interested, please send me their updated resume with
details

Mode of interview will be telephonic

Position: Team Lead/Sr HL7 Interface Engineer, Nashville, TN
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 6months

Works independently to assist management in coordinating and or
overseeing HL7 Interface Engineers and analysts in the development,
implementation, training and maintenance activities for HL7
interfacing initiatives. Devises or modifies systems and procedures to
solve complex problems and produce specified results. Has full
technical knowledge of all phases of software development. Responsible
for quality assurance review and acts as a project leader. Competent
to work at the highest level in all phases of application system
analysis and development. Complies with hospital and department
policies and procedures.

Perform analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of
new HL7 interfaces
Create, test, maintain, support and enhance HL7 interfaces using
Pathways Interface Manager (Cloverleaf) and Mirth Connect Interface
technology
Maintain accurate, complete integration documentation for data flows,
connectivity specifications, routing, filtering, data manipulation,
problem resolution, root cause analysis and change control.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:

Lead team of HL7 Interface Engineers and Analysts by instructing,
directing, coaching, scheduling tasks and validating activities.
Experience with HL7 interface engines, specifically with the Lawson/
Quovadix Platform V (Cloverleaf) and Mirth Connect Interface
technology.
Development and configuration of bi-directional interfaces from multi-
hospital HIS Systems and associated clinical and financial systems
such as Lab, Radiology, Pharmacy, Patient Accounting and other
ancillary systems.
Development of interfaces that have included ADTs, Orders, Order
Status Updates, Add-on orders, charges and transcription.
Author and maintain technical documentation used for all phases of
integration: Analysis, Design, development, unit testing, integrated
testing, Go-Live support, change control and downtime procedures.
Familiarity with HMS, McKesson and Pro-Med healthcare applications.
Knowledge and skills to support communication protocols and standards
for HL7, X12 and XML.
Knowledge of to create, modify, and test message structures, events
and connections.
Knowledge of real-time interface spooling, archiving, traces,
connectivity, client/server configuration, pseudo connections,
routing, mapping, filtering, translations and error exception
handling.
Ability to monitor integration engine performance, logs, databases,
connections and disk usage.
Ability to analyze and troubleshoot interface problems using on-line
integration tools and utilities.
Ability to successfully perform integrated testing and move the
applicable test environment components to the production (live)
environment adhering to formal change management requirements.
Fundamental knowledge of network architecture, servers, redundancy and
clustering.
Fundamental knowledge of database management, TCP/IP, SNA, FTP and
messaging services.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.

Best Regards
Vivek Sahoo
Systel Inc.
600 Embassy Row NE Ste 200
Atlanta, GA - 30328
678-261-5237 (D)
678-261-5220 x 323
678-623-5938 (F)

0
bilvictor (18)
3/3/2011 5:43:03 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Internet explorer 7 will error and close crm 3.0
What could cause this Under what circumstances does this occur ? If CRM always closes immediately then this due to pop-up blockers, otherwise can you post more information about the error and when it occurs -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk "Mark" wrote: > What could cause this ...

Engineering notation
Anyone know how to format a cell to display in the closest engineering notaion, and to 2 decimal places: for example: 10010 => 10.01e-3 1230000 => 1.23e6 1.23e-11 => 12.30e-12 TIA Joe Hi Joe B, Have a look here: http://tinyurl.com/58ga9 Hope that helps. Kevin "JoeB" <MSforum1@---I-DONT-LIKE-SPAM---Kybert.co.uk> wrote in message news:eF2NsOaeEHA.2440@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Anyone know how to format a cell to display in the closest engineering > notaion, and to 2 decimal places: > > for example: > > 10010 => 10.01e-3 > 1...

Windows XP IMAPI interfaces
hi every one I need help in using windows xp IMAPI (CD Burning) interface through MFC I need to know how to construct IStorage Object to use the IMAPI to add data to cd session regards Hesham I gave up doing that specific step for the same reason. I worked around it by using the SHGetFolderPath (?) api to locate the staging folder and just copy the files there then burn. The copy to this location amounts to the same thing. See: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/reference/functions/shgetfolderpath.asp "Hesham Desouky" <...

New CNBC site--is Money 7 portfolio compatible
I just registered for the new CNBC site and it mentions portfolio. My question is will money7 portfolio be compatible with this site and if not why? I think I know the answer but I just cant figure it out. Why would MS go to all the trouble to update the msnmoney site and create a new site and not make them compatible with their latest version of the only software they are supporting going forward? I attended a recent meeting where Vista and the new Office were demoed. I asked about Money but no one was aware of the problems. I have asked this question before but I just wanted to ...

User interface 01-12-08
I am struggling to create a form which is initally for customers to use, for them to enter in their details and for the database to accept this. Then for them to be taken to another form, presenting them with more options. Im sure this is an easy process, wondering if you could help? On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:16:01 -0800, Jenni <Jenni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am struggling to create a form which is initally for customers to use, for >them to enter in their details and for the database to accept this. Then for >them to be taken to another form, presenting them wi...

Windows 7 bug
Does any one know of a windows 7 newsgroup that deals with keyboard bugs. I have an intermittent problem with my keyboard since upgrading to Win 7. I will be able to type fine and then the keyboard becomes garbled. If I type an "A" another character appears. It goes away when I reboot only to re-appear later. Have no idea what is going on.......JFidler In article <08A46189-44C6-4325-B794-610FB28E0586@microsoft.com>, "Jane Fidler" <jgfidler@neo.rr.com> wrote: > Does any one know of a windows 7 newsgroup that deals with keyboard bugs. I >...

Fonts #7
I'm working on an email newsletter and I was trying to use our stationery fonts in the banner. However, when I went to Format Fonts I was given a very short list of possible fonts. Is that correct? I was expecting to have at least all the same fonts I have in Word, but I am not seeing that. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Have you installed the service packs? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jeanie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2C85914-B2C8-4176-887...

FrontPage 2002 on windows 7
windows 7 & FrontPage 2002 Issue -- unable to publish sub web . ( able to publish Home page). I did for a test edit some words on the Homepage itself and that edit WAS successful. I do note that just as the publish web is ending no blue ribbon crosses from left to right . I can click DONE but the edit of the subweb fails. Could having Windows 7 be problem, or what? I had XP Home before. Does your host support subwebs? (some don't) Were there any error messages? Was there anything in the subweb that would take more than a second to publish? (you may hav...

Sorting problem #7
After I sort ascending a worksheet within a workbook the first 30 rows are blank. I have a workbook with 4 worksheets and I want info to update from the first one through all the others so I highlight A1 - 60L and paste special as a link to each sheet. I enter 30 rows of info on my 1st sheet and all the other sheets are updated. The problem comes when I sort ascending according to a column in any of the linked worksheets there are 30 rows of blank space on top. I would like to have the blank space on the bottom. This must have something to do with sorting by starting out with zeros. Can I ...

publisher cannot open the file #7
We saved a file in Publisher on the network. It's a template we've used for several months. When we tried to open the file again, Publisher detected a problem with the file and stated that if the file could be trusted select OK. Then it could not open the file. Tried the .TMP file, differnet machines, copying, and renaming - no luck. The file is there, but cannot open. Is there a recvovery tool available? Publisher doesn't play well with networks. You could try moving the file to a local drive. No guarantees but it's worth trying. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Pub...

Annoying bugs in Windows 7
I'm running Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium on an Asus P5Q3 motherboard with an Intel Q9550 2.83GHz quad core processor, 4GB of 1800 MHz DDR3 RAM (the memory is not overclocked to 1800 MHz at the moment and runs at 1333 MHz), 80GB Intel Solid State Drive and two Seagate 500GB hard disks in striped data mode (ASUS super speed mode). I love the new windows 7, but it has three annoying faults for me. 1) When the USB bus gets tied up it crashes windows into a reboot, not blue screen of death, this can occur when rebooting the system after a prolonged shutdown period, and also i...

Win 7 and sata Optical drives
Charlie, every time I try to send message on the newsgroup, I get this - "The rejected e-mail address was 'Charlies@mvKILLALLSPAMMERSps.org'" BIOS shows 6 channels, 1 & 2 are my hard drives, 3 & 4 are where I have the opticals connected. They don't show in device manager or upon bootup. Thanks, Jim Hi, Jim. There are THREE ways to Reply in a newsgroup; TWO of them are wrong ways. :>( 1. Reply to the Group - this is almost always the right way; it posts your message here in the newsgroup. 2. Reply - this is what you seem to be ...

Working with two Word Documents in Windowjs 7
I'm struggling to adjust to Windows 7 from XP. How do I reduce the size of two Word documents so I can view them "side by side" so to speak. The button that reduces the size of a document shrinks it to a tiny inch or so icon square in the corner of the screen. Is there no choice to view the entire document, reduced in size, when another document is on-screen? Many thanks! When you "restore" a window, it can be resized by dragging the sides. Or you can use the "snap" feature in Windows 7 to arrange windows; see http://windows.microsoft.com/en...

Question #7
Where are my old emails on my MSN email account? ...

lost password #7
When some of are users change their network login password, their outlook 2003 loses its password,setting, and then the user has to reenter it. Does anybody know what causes this and how to prevent it from happening? Michael Tock michael tock <michaeltock@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > When some of are users change their network login password, their > outlook 2003 loses its password,setting, and then the user has to > reenter it. Does anybody know what causes this and how to prevent it > from happening? Passwords are retained by the operating system. You neglected to say ...

NDR #7
One of my user's I try to send external email is not working. I try to send an external email and i receive an NDR: Report-MTA: dns,Destination Exchange Server name:Received from MTA: dns;Relaying server action failed. Any ideas? -- Lucinda Gonzalez ...

This operation cannot be performed #7
I am running Money 2003 which was recently installed into a computer running Vista Home Premium. I oringally could not back up to a floppy when Money was closed down. I had to back up while running Money and using back up through the file menu. I uninstalled money and reinstalled. Now it seems to be working. However, I get the error message: "this operation cannot be performed," when closing Money. Is there any way to fix this, should I be concerned, should I just upgrade to a new version of Money? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. LAnne Vista is very picky wher...

Windows 7 register to Windows Server 2003 domain server problem
Windows 7 Pro can't join to Windows Server 2003 domain server, error message as follow: "Your computer could not be joined to the domain because the following error occured: An attempt to resolve the DNS name of a DC in the domain being joined has failed. Please verify this client is configured to reach a DNS server that can resolve DNS names in the target domain." Windows 7 can ping the Windows 2003 server, all machines ip & dns settings are from dhcp server, but Windows XP machine is all fine to join the Windows 2003 domain server. I google the problem, fo...

One client's emails with attachements creates 4.4.7 errors
We have a small 4 user network running xp clients with office2003 and a Windows2003. A vitrual smtp queue route our outgoing mail to a RoadRunner server. Everything is running smoothly except for on of the client machines cannot sent an email with an attachement to any outside email address with creating a 4.4.7 error. This client can send emails without attachments without issues. Any ideas? "Schuyler" <schuyler-takethisout@lrgconstruction.com> wrote: >We have a small 4 user network running xp clients with >office2003 and a Windows2003. A vitrual smtp queue ...

Implement a VB interface.
Hello. What is the equivalent code in VB (As the following C# code) ? public interface myInterface : UpInterface { } .... How can I implement the UpInterface in VB.NET ? Need sample code, please. Thanks :) Mr. X. schrieb: > Hello. > What is the equivalent code in VB (As the following C# code) ? > > public interface myInterface : UpInterface > { > } > .... > > How can I implement the UpInterface in VB.NET ? > > Need sample code, please. > > Thanks :) RTFM -- Armin "Mr. X." <nospam@nospam_pleas...

How do I add properties to a UML Interface represented as a class
I am creating a UML diagram and have defined an interface using the Interface as class representation in Visio 2003. I can add operations (Methods) simply but cannot figure out how properties are defined for the interface. I would expect there to be an Attributes page in the objects properties but this is not the case. Do I have to represent them as accessor operations or is there a simple way of showing them as attributes? ...

Interface data from Microsoft Word into Excel worksheet.
Is it possible to interface data from a customized microsoft word file into an excel file? Sandi Clark wrote: > Is it possible to interface data from a customized > microsoft word file into an excel file? Maybe others are more familiar, but I think a lot more detail is needed about the word file and about what you're trying to accomplish. ...

CRM
I am using XP Pro and IE6.x. I usually log into my computer locally first, do some other work, then start IE, and point it to http://CrmHost:5555. It usually asks me for a login name the first time, but then I cannot shake off from the first login. I cannot "logout" and then use another user name to login to the CRM server. Any help would be appreciated. TonyT Try this Click Start -> All programs -> Right-Click on Internet Explorer icon -> Run as "TonyT" <TonyT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:441C3279-3CDA-42FD-8C45-A7EB3B09D8A2...

Fehler Leads konvertieren
Hallo NG, beim Konvertieren von Leads nach Firmen und /oder Kontakten und/oder Verkaufsschancen bekomme ich folgende Fehlermeldung: "Doppelter Datensatz. Ein Eintrag dieser Art mit dem gleichen Namen ist bereits vorhanden. W�hlen Sie einen anderen Namen aus, und versuchen Sie es erneut." Hat jemand sowas schon mal gesehen? Gru�, Carsten Sorry, wrong group ... ...

outlook 2002 error #7
HELP! Occasionally I receive an email, and then when I want to reply It stalls and then I get the following message; From then on, all my replies go through the outlook editor unless I shut down outlook and reopen or go to "options" and recheck "use microsoft word to edit email messages" . I want to use word as my editor. What causes certain emails to trigger this, and how can I prevent it from happening. Thanks begin 644 outlook.JPG ` end jeff Aulik <jaulik@gmail.com> wrote: > Occasionally I receive an email, and then when I want to reply It > stalls...