4.0 Data Migration Wizard on SBE?

I've installed the Wizard but in the 1st step (Signing in/gathering config
info), I get an ASP.net exception error. Searches for the error code (which
I've lost somewhere) tell me to register the dll in the GAC but that doesnt
seem to work.

Has anyone run the wizard on SBE successfully?
--
Thanx
Grizz

CRM 3.0 Implementation

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Vlookup returns "0"

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data