4.0 Acceleration Software?

Have heard tell of a software "maybe called accelerate"  that can be
installed on the CRM server, which will increase speed and performance.
My clients are complaining of slowness since crm has been installed.  They
all use Outlook client for desktop, and say there is a definite latency.
I've been searching the web, but coming up empty on a software for this.
Is it an urban myth or a secret that needs to be be shared?
0
sfbruc (4)
9/24/2008 2:44:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

_vsnwprintf_s() returns 0 but _vsnwprintf() returns the length
Hello consider this function (please don't flame me for it, hehe): #if defined _UNICODE wstring foobarbaz(const _TCHAR *format, ...) { va_list args; va_start(args, format); /* Determine length of formatted string. Doesn't count \0. */ int length = _vsnwprintf_s(NULL, 0, 0, format, args); /* This assertion triggers if one uses _vsnwprintf_s(), but it does not trigger if one uses _vsnwprintf(), instead the required length is returned. */ ASSERT(length > 0); ++length; /* Make room for \0. */ _TCHAR *buffer = new _TCHAR[length]; V...

Opening Outlook #4
How does one change in which folder Outllook 2007 opens? "Deebee" <deebee@jhu.edu> wrote in message news:uLbAFrLrJHA.3700@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > How does one change in which folder Outllook 2007 opens? Tools-Options-Other-Advanced Options -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level and the FULL contents of any error message(s) I am using outlook 2007 window vista. I can open it there is an error saying Cannot open your default e-mail folder.File access is denied.You do not have the permi...

sorting numbers #4
i have a simple sheet that basically consists of name, ip address, and then other columns obviously when i sort by ip address the .1,.2,.3,.4,.5, etc get sorted in between the higher numbers ie: 99 100 1 101 102 and i have to manually move them i cant seem to see how you can sort within a column if the above makes sense :) -- adetorry ------------------------------------------------------------------------ adetorry's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29151 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=488723 See: http...

OWA #4
Can't seem to open attachements through outlook web access. ...

Hard disk Diagnostic software
Since I can't afford to lose any of my data (who can?), I'd like to have something on my laptop that monitors the hard drive - and any external USB drives. Free is good but I also want quality. Perhaps some readers have suggestions for software for me? Don't worry, I keep an external hard drive for backup and use it often. But, it wouldn't hurt if I had something to monitor my drives. The external hard drives crap out to often and leave me without a backup until I replace it. I know I'll get flames on this Monitoring a PC hard drive IMO is like predicting whe...

CRM 3.0 Beta Requires SP4 8.0.2026
Anybody seen this error - CRM 3.0 Beta System Requirements Fails at SQL -= Miniimum must be at least SP4 8.0.2026 - but the current 8.00.2039 is loaded. What could be wrong? Any help appreciated - Desperate to get CRM 3.0 to demo. -- Darryl - dh@mtccrm.com -www.mtccrm.com - Only Microsoft CRM Hi Darryl! "Darryl Henderson" wrote > Anybody seen this error - CRM 3.0 Beta System Requirements Fails at SQL -= > Miniimum must be at least SP4 8.0.2026 - but the current 8.00.2039 is > loaded. If you have a look into Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.SqlServerValidator.InternalCheck(...

CRM 3.0 and Outlook2003
Hi Guys: Someone can help me to fix this problem? A couple days ago, the CRM's botton which being addin to the outlook is not working, and error messages are shown up when outlook is starting up: "(There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM server ...... An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist......)" . The web-accessing for CRM is working. How can I fix this problem? Thanks a lot for your help. ...

Age verification #4
Is there any add on for liquor stores that would prompt for ID, scan, and determine birth date? Thanks, Sacha Yes Rite Age Verification, Works great -- Maurice Gordon Maurice@americanretailsupply.com Sales/Support 1-800-426-5708 XT 1307 "Sacha Favelevic" <sacha@chiacgocashregister.com> wrote in message news:u7HfutG6JHA.6004@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there any add on for liquor stores that would prompt for ID, scan, and > determine birth date? > > Thanks, > > Sacha > I bought this feature from rite.us last year It was about $500. The onl...

Publishing Reports in 3.0
Just wondering if anyone has successfully added a new report in 3.0. I'm following the SDK steps but when I click "Save" (to save the new report) I get an erro (below). Any ideas on what I'm doing incorrectly. btw ... what's the beta newsgroup (microsoft.crm.beta?). We got access to the TAP3 group but there's no postings???? Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originat...

MS CRM 3.0 - Availability of User for Assignment
Hello All, I am having this unusal requirement. I am having 3 Businsss Units with its User base. I have set Roles for all the Users from All the BU such that they can view/read Users from their own Business Units. So whenever User assigns the record they can assign it to any User withing their BU. However I have requirement where a specific User can be assinged to the record by Users in any BU. This user can be in any BU (it can have its own BU also). So special Incidents can be assigned to this Special User by Users in any BU. How to achieve this by Roles configuration? I tried all...

I need to split a cell into 4 cells and keep in the same column
Data | Text to Column ? -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "dc" <dc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:251EEB9F-0B6B-439B-B81E-BEECDA1D5B75@microsoft.com... > With the amount of detail provided............... How about a guess? You have 4 words in A1 and want them placed in A:A4 Select A1:A4 and Edit>Fill>Justify Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:02:02 -0700, dc <dc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Not much to go on. You say "split" so I presume that you want only a p...

CRM 4.0: Company name not syncing with Outlook
In CRM 3.0, it was a known issue that a contact's company name in CRM would not sync with Outlook. However, now that we're using CRM 4.0, the same problem occurs. Thoughts? Account record in CRM is still not supported in Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook. "circulent" <circulent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ACD984DF-14A9-4DB9-80E0-B041F1C8D0CD@microsoft.com... > In CRM 3.0, it was a known issue that a contact's company name in CRM > would > not sync with Outlook. However, now that we're using CRM 4.0, the same > problem oc...

Upgrade from 7.5 to 8.0 #2
I am upgrading from Great Plains 7.5 to 8.0. I received the following: Ugrade fail. HR_Inquiry HR_Tests Payroll Benefit Master UPR00600 Payroll Benefit Setup UPR40800 Payroll Master - Archvie UPR_MSTR Payroll Work Benefit UPR10205 How can I fixed these errors and continue my upgrade -- tk ...

CRM 3.0 and BizTalk 2006
Does anyone know if there will be a standard crm adapter for BizTalk 2006 ? MSFT is working on a CRM BizTalk adapter, but not sure which version of BTS it is geared at. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "bokkie" <remco.boksebeld@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1147772621.558166.189470@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... Does anyone know if there will be a standard crm adapter for BizTalk 2006 ? ...

What is the release date for 9.0?
Mid-December "jeremy" wrote: > > > ...

How to Show Folder Contents as "Tiles" in 4 Columns?
In windows explorer, when displaying the contents of a folder, I would like to display the contents as tiles in 4 columns. Anyone know how to do this? I don't want to use a "thumbnails" view or an "icons" view--I want to use a "tiles" view, and I would like to get 4 columns, but I can't find any way to change the existing 3 column display format. I have looked for various folder options or preferences in windows explorer, but I don't see anything that will help. Any ideas? Thanks. As a test, I just displayed Windows Explorer in s...

Clone Contact doesn't work in CRM 4.0 when opening different entit

excel worksheet #4
can you set all math funtions on a worksheet to round up without doing each one individually? Hi you may try 'Tools - Options - Calculate' And check 'Precision as displayed'. Now formating to two decimals for example will also make the value to round to only two decimals. Note: After applying this no way to restore the old values -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ollieboy" <ollieboy@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2A65297E-6F74-4BF5-9AAF-295B6E26E00E@microsoft.com... > can you set all math funtions on a worksheet to rou...

Icverify 4.0
New customer insists on using Icverify - installed Icverify 4.0 and cc processes successfully through their interface. How do I setup RMS 1.3 EDC to use Icverify? Icverify support desk is useless. Any help appreciated. Thanks, CK ...

Automatic Numbering #4
Is there a way to automatic number a spreadsheet? For instances... if I were to start on column A and row 2 with number 1, would this be possible to continue numbering going down the spreadsheet? Please assist. Javster. you could grab the fill handle, the little black square in the bottom right hand, right click and drag down and fill series or put = A2 +1 in A3 and copy down -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "J...

Dynamics upgrade version 8.0 to version 9.0
I am attempting to upgrade one of my clients from version 8 to version 9. I am setting up a test environment for them to get around in so they can play before we put version 9.0 into production. I get almost all the way through the upgrade when the following sql error statement is populated "The following SQL statement produced an error: CREATE PROCEDURE uprGetNextTrxHistID @outNEXTRECNUM NUMERIC(14,5) OUTPUT, @O_iErrorState INT OUTPUT AS DECLARE @tmpNEXTRECNUM NUMERIC(14,5), @IOError integer SELECT @outNEXTRECNUM = ISNULL(MAX(CMRECNUM)+ 1, 1) FROM UPR30300 SELECT @tmpNEXTRECN...

addition with a maximum value #4
djarcadian Wrote: > Nevermind. Figured it out! > > =IF(SUM(D10+E10)>20,20,(SUM(D10+E10)+F10)) Actually, no... that doesn't work. When D10 and E10 equal less than 2 and F10 brings it over 20 it's fine but when D10 and E10 equal mor than 20 then the results default back to 20. Hmmmmm. What do I do -- djarcadia ----------------------------------------------------------------------- djarcadian's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1587 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31496 Try: =IF(F10>0,SUM...

Printing Attachments #4
Hey guys I can't figure out why I'm not printing Attachments in Microsoft Outlook. Under Printing and Memo Style I have "Print attached files" checked off. But for some reason I'm not able to make attachments print show up in my printed emails. Anyone know what's wrong with me? Thanks, Russ ...

Exchange 2003 SP1 to get DST patch & Exchange 2000 patch is available to anyone for $4,000
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C746B0.CFF31030 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable http://blogs.technet.com/hied_west_blog/archive/2007/02/01/dst-2007-updat= e-outlook-time-zone-data-update-tool-released-february-1-2007.aspx In the "New Highlights" section: "Exchange Server 2003 SP1 will now be = supported for an updated version of the Exchange CDO patch to be = released shortly." and "DST Hotfixes for products in Extended Support can now be purchased for = ...