.NET Framework 1.1 compatibility - when?

Does anyone know when the CRM will support .NET Framework 1.1?

I have VS.NET 2003 installed on my development machine.  There doesn't seem
to be a straightforward way of building a solution in 1.0 from the IDE.  I
guess I can use the command lines...

0
Jiho
11/18/2003 7:43:33 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Microsoft CRM v1.2

Frank Lee
Workopia, Inc.
http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm  >> Other Microsoft CRM
Online Forum Resources

0
Frank
11/18/2003 9:07:00 PM
the next release of crm ie 1.2 will support framework 1.1

"Jiho Han" <jiho.han@infinityinfo.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know when the CRM will support .NET Framework 1.1?
>
> I have VS.NET 2003 installed on my development machine.  There doesn't
seem
> to be a straightforward way of building a solution in 1.0 from the IDE.  I
> guess I can use the command lines...

0
John
11/18/2003 9:21:18 PM
Thank God, one less hoop to jump through...

"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
message news:%23aPKpnhrDHA.2004@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> the next release of crm ie 1.2 will support framework 1.1
>

> "Jiho Han" <jiho.han@infinityinfo.com> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know when the CRM will support .NET Framework 1.1?
> >
> > I have VS.NET 2003 installed on my development machine.  There doesn't
> seem
> > to be a straightforward way of building a solution in 1.0 from the IDE.
> > guess I can use the command lines...

0
Jiho
11/18/2003 9:37:05 PM
Yeah.. appears 1.2 is shipping to partners now so finally we get framework

> Thank God, one less hoop to jump through...
>
> "John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
> message news:%23aPKpnhrDHA.2004@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > the next release of crm ie 1.2 will support framework 1.1
> >

> > "Jiho Han" <jiho.han@infinityinfo.com> wrote in message
> > > Does anyone know when the CRM will support .NET Framework 1.1?
> > >
> > > I have VS.NET 2003 installed on my development machine.  There doesn't
> > seem
> > > to be a straightforward way of building a solution in 1.0 from the
IDE.
> > > guess I can use the command lines...

0
John
11/18/2003 10:10:17 PM
Any idea how that will work? Will it be an Action Pack
update or..?
Thanks in advance,
SeanD
0
SeanD
11/18/2003 10:59:15 PM
I'm not that familiar with how they release stuff via Action Pack.  However,
I imagine it will be in an update to it at some point after the December
release.  I'm sure there are cutoff dates for getting new versions into the
AP updates, so it will depend on those cutoffs and the scheduling of the
releases.

"SeanD" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Any idea how that will work? Will it be an Action Pack
update or..?
Thanks in advance,
SeanD

0
Matt

Change Framework 3.5 to 2.0 change
Hi, I have build my application in framework 3.5 and i used update panel in my website. but i want to change its framework 2.0 so i have changed the property of web project and build but it gives me error that update panel is not defined. I have added ajaxcontroltoolkit.dll to bin folder but not solved my problem Please suggest me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance. Hemant The UpdatePanel is part of the base AJAX library which is included in 3.5 and an additional download for 2.0 (perhaps http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ca9d90fa-e8c9-42e3-a...

Your holiday donation can be a gift of hope to children in need. Get free stuff for your baby when you donate to Save the Children, Please help us with the children----> http://www.hot52.net/baby/1.
Your holiday donation can be a gift of hope to children in need. Get free stuff for your baby when you donate to Save the Children, Please help us with the children----> http://www.hot52.net/baby/1.html ...

Solved Problem
Solved Problem - dotnefx Net Framework 2.0 3.5 not installing in WinXP the solution is just install this hotfix (its actually a hotfix for .msi installer - but it solves the problem anyhow !!!) ---> WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86.exe <--- Windows Installer 4.5 Redistributable which can be found here : http://www.microsoft.com/downloadS/details.aspx?familyid=5A58B56F-60B6-4412-95B9-54D056D6F9F4&displaylang=en#QuickInfoContainer i was experiencing the same trouble trying to update my Windows Xp Pro SP3 (this works for SP2 also as far as i know) which gave me all kinds of ...

why do I get sending message 2 of 2 when I only sent 1 email
When I send an e-mail, the status says sending 1 of 2 , sending 2 of 2. I only sent one e-mail. What was the second one for? There are no attachments, CCs or BCCs. Using Outlook 2007? This is quite common then when you have multiple accounts configured. Outlook 2007 has a counting bug which is partly fixed with Service Pack 2. It's just a counting issue, no additional mail is actually sent. Of course, it never hurts to look if you actually have a stuck Read Receipt. To do this see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/deletereadreceipt.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Ou...

0x643 Microsoft. NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1
My unit went bonkers earlier this year, and a had to reformat it through DELL. We were able to get most of the Windows updates installed, but this one keeps showing up, and it won't install. Some of my other programs don't seem to want to work right at this time either. Does this update have anything to do with that? Or will I have to have a new Disk sent So I can start over. By the way, The formating disk that came with this unit, would not refor mat. I had to call DELL to even get this far... Is this thing DOA? jzimm wrote: > My unit went bonkers earlier this yea...

How do I print 2 charts to 1 page?
Hi Cloudy Maybe http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Cloudy Amie" <Cloudy Amie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9890E25-B186-4140-B829-AEF7EB1ED109@microsoft.com... > ...

Counting spefic cell (not a range) with a value greater than 1
I am looking for a formula to count specific cells and a range (A5, A10, A15, A20 and so on) but only count when the value is greater than $1.00. So if the value of cell A5 was $1.50, the value of cell A10 was $1.25, the value of cell A15 was $0.50 and the value of cell A20 was $2.00 the total count would be 3. I'm stumped! =SUMPRODUCT(--(LARGE((A5,A10,A15,A20,A25),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&COUNT(A5,A10,A15,A20,A25))))>1)) however if you want to sum every 5th cell greater than 1 you can use =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW(A5:A50),5)=0),--(A5:A50>1)) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblo...

Version Compatibility Issue
I have written the following function on Excel 2002 and it works withou error on my computer. However, on a client machine, there is an error "Compile Error: Variable not Defined" with the first line of this cod highlighted. The client is running Office 2000 with Excel 2000. believe this is a version compatibility issue but as I do not have way of testing my code out on an Excel 2000 machine, is there any wa to isolate what line in the following function is the culprit? Any help is appreciated. Function CreateDataArray() As Variant 'This function puts the relevant data ele...

.Net Mass Downloader Reference Source Debugable Under VS2005
Grab your copy from http://www.codeplex.com/NetMassDownloader/Wiki/View.aspx?title=Home It allows batch download, offline debugging and debug under 2005 for MS Permissive Licence Code. NET Mass Downloader Welcome to the .NET Mass Downloader project. While it's great that Microsoft has released the .NET Reference Source Code, you can only get it one file at a time while you're debugging. If you'd like to batch download it for reading or to populate the cache, you'd have to write a program that instantiated and called each method in the Framework Class Library. Fortunately, .NE...

CRM 1.2 and Change Domain
Hi, I know Microsoft CRM is tightly integrated to Active Directory and Windows Domains. However, we've been acquired by another company to which we need to merge our systems to their AD. Our CRM has a lot of data and our current Windows domain should go after every systems are migrated. Does anyone ever tried a domain migration with a Microsoft CRM installed ? Do we need to export everything and then reimport everything? Thanks for your help! Sylvain Belanger Well, I would definately make sure you do a complete backup prior to doing anything. Depending on how they merge the Forests...

Trying to freeze 1 column; keeps freezing 4 columns !?!
I am trying to freeze my "A" column. I select the "A" column, the click Windows/Freeze and it freezes columns A-D! What am I doing wrong? TIA, Larry Woods Click on Col B and then do Freeze Panes. It will freeze everything to the left and above what is selected, so if you only selected a single cell, say B2, it will freeze column A and row 1 as well. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude ...

"Microsoft CRM Applications Professional v. 1.2" -- Guidence
Hi, I have planned to take MSCRM1.2 exams, Any one who has finished "Microsoft CRM Applications Professional v. 1.2", pls tell me the following details. what is the question pattern ? areas to be concentrated ? is there any programs to be written in the exam ? any model questions ? will there be any questions from installation of MSCRM ?(since it has seperate exam) what level of hands on experience is important to clear this exam ? is there any moc exams available ? Thanks in advance. Regards, You need to be totally familar with the entire application as it focuses more on funct...

How to email 1 sheet in a workbook?
I have a workbook with an individual sheet for every month in the year. At the end of each month, that month's sheet must be emailed corporate wide. Presently, I copy that month's sheet to a new workbook and send that workbook out as an email. Isn't there a way that I can just send one sheet out without creating a new workbook that only has 1 month in it? Thanks. Hosh, have a look here at Ron's site for a way to do it, http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail2.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgro...

CRZY SLOW! Every folder I click on, it's at least 1-2 mins to c em
Every folder I click on, it's like at least 1-2 minutes before I see a message on the screen. I imagine maybe it's because I have a lot of messages? I have about 20 e-mail accounts, and probably get about 50-60 messages an hour. (most are business accounts, and I get about 75% spam, which does get filtered & deleted, but still is there) So is that why it's just snail slow? Because I have so many messages? I try & move most of them ot the storage folders, but still, if I go to a folder that has more than like 50 messages in it, it takes minutes to load &...

.Net / report error Urgent
Hi ! I've installed CRM 3.0 on a server containing SQL 2005 and .NET framework 2.0 It is not the SQL server used for CRM. When I try to open CRM it starts ok but with framework 2.0, when I hit reports a reports.config error occurs. I registered .net 1 and changed the website to use this but then the website won't start, it says it couldn't find the web page ? When I change back to .NET 2.0 CRM starts fine but calendar and reports won't work :( Any clues on this ? Jack -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeg beskyttes af d...

EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know #12
EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know Hello every body , im be glad to introduce one of the best MLM for every body who wants to explod his/her earning with very simple steps and incredible situation! JUST IMAGINE...... If you achieve only 10% success you will still make $ 143,489.28 If you achieve only 1% success you will still make $ 14,348.928 But If we trust to each other and be serious, reaching to $ 1,434,892.8 is not seem so far,just three or four weeks!! The whole works that you should do : 1) You should open an e-gold account ,th...

Assign a value of 1 for Yes
Hi, I have a query based on a table called HAPU. There is a field called Wound that has the values Yes, No or Null. The query is used for several other things and I cannot restrict it or add new queries. What I want to do is to create a new field called YesCount and have a 1 appear in this field if the answer to Wound is "Yes". If it is null or No then leaving WoundCount null is fine. I am exporting this to a system that requires a numeric field to count the Yeses. Can someone help? Thanks, Chuck Values for a Boolean (yes/no) field in Access are: -1 and 0. I...

How do I get an asp.net gridview row with rounded corners?
Hi asp.net people, I have to implement a look and feel for a asp.net gridview where on hovering a row, it should be highlighted with a (gradient) bar with round corners. I have come as far as to highlight it with a gadient bar, but unto now without the round corners as follows: I made an image with the gradient and use a using a style sheet tot repeat that image in horizontal direction (repeat-x) accros the cells of the row: ..grid .datatable .row:hover { background-position:center; background-repeat:repeat-x; background-image:url(../img/hover.png); } To add the rounde...

CRM 1.2 server reinstallation
Essentially, I get to the stage in the installation where I am to select the existing databases. I enter the SQL server name, and the install dialog shows me the correct database names, but when I click next, I get the following error: "Microsoft CRM Setup could not find a valid organization on the specified database. You need to have at least one organization before installing Microsoft CRM." we Our previous installation was MS CRM 1.2 (US Edition), installed in a domain COMPANY, using the name of the Organization . We now have full licenses CRM organization...

Is CRM 1.2 Reporting Pack mandatory between CRM 1.2 and SQL Reporting Services?
If I don't need the report pack, then I am not gonna install it and just work straight on SQL Reporting Services. Thanks. Hi Joe, The report pack is NOT mandatory. Take a look at this blog article to find out more information between the integration between SRS and CRM. http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/2005/07/ms-sql-reporting-services-reports-for.html With kind regards, Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "Joe" wrote: > If I don't need the report pack, then I am not gonna install it and just > work straight on SQL Reporting Services. > > Thanks. >...

Why do I have two consecutive pages numbered "1"?
I have a paginated document that contains two pages numbered "1". I've tried reformatting. Can't figure it out. Most likely because the pages are in different Sections. If you have the non-printing characters displayed (�) you'll be able to determine where the Section Break occurs. Either remove the break or change the properties of the page numbering in the following section to continue from previous. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/14/10 4:38 PM, in article 1D0F520D-88B1-4ADC-855D-3EF392AFB5C8@microsoft.com, "Sommervi" <So...

Restoring Information Store w/ Veritas 9.1
I have restored the information store and am getting an error message when using the "isinteg -patch" command. The error is JET_errFileAccessDenied. Has anyone seen this error. Looking on the web I find the error but no instruction to get around it. Thanks, Erin EMcGrath@HCAVendor.com This may help. http://www.petri.co.il/check_exchange_2000_2003_server_databases_integrity.htm "EMcGrath@HCA_NOSPAM_Vendor.com" <EMcGrathHCANOSPAMVendorcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23FEC044-A8C6-412A-8B1C-5FAC1B8CE52F@microsoft.com... >I have restor...

3052 monografia =?ISO-8859-1?Q?administra=E7=E3o?=
Monografias completas a partir de 250,00 ! monografia administra��o direito turismo economia letras pedagogia monografias teses tese. Sua monografia a partir de 250,00 http://monografiadireta.rg3.net ...

How to Deploy .NET Application that uses eConnect
I have a developed a Windows application in Visual Studio 2005 which uses the eConnect 9 assemblies, Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.dll and Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.MiscRoutines.dll, to send xml to Great Plains. I need to deploy the release version for production use and have several questions. 1. Do any eConnect runtime components need to be installed on the client PCs? If so which ones? I have already installed the runtime on the Great Plains server. 2. Can I deploy the Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.dll and Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.MiscRoutines.dll in the same director...

Processo E-10042789 , total km ser. 142 +1 port. 4.45? -Ford Focus -47 - 68
processo E-10042789 km -142 1- portagem - 4.45? Ford Foco ...