"Link to web Page" parameters?

Hi

I would like to create a new report that show a custom build report (an
..aspx page).

But I can't figure out how to pass parameters til the report. I've created a
report inside CRM of type "Link to web page" and have typed in
"http://microsoft.com" in the location.
When I run the report from the report list everything looks fine, but when I
run the report from eg. an account it fails big time.

How do I pass the parameters? I've tried things like
"http://microsoft.com?id={0}" with no success...

--
Best regards

Casper Jensen
CRM Extensions
www.crmextensions.com
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hyperlink to web page
Hi I'm new to publisher. I'm using publisher 2007. I've created the webpage but need it to hyperlink to a page or publication found within my ftp folder. this page is part of my website but i need it to be seperate off my home page. can this link be done? And can anyone please refer me to a very good site where i can larn more about ublisher or get free tutorials? Regards Zaahir <Zaahir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >I'm new to publisher. I'm using publisher 2007. I've created the webpage but >need it to hyperlink to a page or public...