"create mscrm.sql" error on 3rd (re-)install

I have installed CRM 1.2 on SBS2K3 twice as "advetureworks cycle" and "msdn
subscriber" with only 90% success because of conflicts on the web site. I
have removed the conflicts but now CRM installer errors trying to create the
new database as (default) local service.

My login has SQLServer db_creator permissions and I can create a DB, so I'm
totally confused. Can I workaround this somehow ? What login needs to be
given db_creator rights so Install can run te SQL scripts ?

0
Marcus
2/23/2005 5:57:25 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Marcus,

have you deleate the complete the old date from AWC? Have you delete the
containers at the AD etc.
Please check this at first and have a look at the partnersource webpage, how
to completeley remove ...
--
Ich hoffe, das hilft / I hope, this helps.

Freundliche Gr�sse,
Alfred G�bel (MS)

(Microsoft kann f�r die Richtigkeit und Vollst�ndigkeit der Inhalte in
dieser Newsgroup keine Haftung �bernehmen.)

"Marcus" <marcus@nospam.nospam> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I have installed CRM 1.2 on SBS2K3 twice as "advetureworks cycle" and "msdn
>subscriber" with only 90% success because of conflicts on the web site. I
>have removed the conflicts but now CRM installer errors trying to create
>the new database as (default) local service.
>
> My login has SQLServer db_creator permissions and I can create a DB, so
> I'm totally confused. Can I workaround this somehow ? What login needs to
> be given db_creator rights so Install can run te SQL scripts ?

0
Alfred

Install error (failed to run script create mscrm.sql)
Im tring to reinstall CRM 1.2 on SBS 2k3. I have all prereqs (it was installed before.) When I run the setup program I, after it gaters all the data from me i get this error. Setup was unable to install Microsoft CRM server. Setup was unable to create the Microsoft CRM Databases. Failed to run script:00 - create mscrm.sql.HRESULT 80040E14. Unknown error 80040e14. Can anyone help me? Thanks Jeremiah Jeremiah: If it was installed before, then the old databases are likely still kicking around. Open up SQL Enterprise Manager and see if the 3 CRM database are still there. If they are...

"create mscrm.sql" error on 3rd (re-)install
I have installed CRM 1.2 on SBS2K3 twice as "advetureworks cycle" and "msdn subscriber" with only 90% success because of conflicts on the web site. I have removed the conflicts but now CRM installer errors trying to create the new database as (default) local service. My login has SQLServer db_creator permissions and I can create a DB, so I'm totally confused. Can I workaround this somehow ? What login needs to be given db_creator rights so Install can run te SQL scripts ? Hi Marcus, have you deleate the complete the old date from AWC? Have you delete the ...