http://binaural.info/dbexe/dbexe.htm

0
Scott
11/13/2007 7:33:39 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

2007 outlook on 2 computers, same server doesn't capture all email
both computers have Outlook 2007 and are looking at the same server. One computer (Acer netbook) captures ALL my emails, while my office computer (Dell) has been missing about 20% for the past 2 weeks. The Dell has all my "files" and the Acer just has no files but all emails are in the inbox. Neither have any "rules". I work about 200+ emails per day for my business. Any ideas? -- Phil Which mail account type are you using? If POP3, make sure you have your account settings configured to leave a copy on the server. See http://www.msoutlook.info/question...

Out of memory #2
I developed a workbook that has some macros for sorting and condensing several sheets to a single sheet in a workbook. When I run it everything works fine, but other get an out of memory error. I'm assuming that this might not be just an Excel issue. The workbook at this point is only 365kb and will only become larger with time. I've been running it from a local drive, other run it from the network. I have no idea where to start with this issue and any input would be appreciated. Thank you. I think that the size of the workbook has nothing to do with the problem. The error...

AOL #2
I know that Outlook can be used to check AOL mail using IMAP. I am having some difficulty doing this with a third party ISP, changing the SMTP settings to that third party ISP. E-mails are coming in OK but failing to go out. I do know that the ISP allows outgoing mail from other ISP's. I have tried changing the port number and authentification as suggested in AOL guidelines but this strikes me as wrong since in this scenarion the SMTP settings are normally changed to that of the outgoing ISP. Can anyone tell me if this is actually possible and what settings to use. THANK YOU, Robb...

Help! error while installing CRM 3.0
Hi, During the installation of the CRM SBE 3.0 on SBS server 2003 premium, performing binary install of Microsoft CRM server components, I got en error, CRM 3.0 server setup failed, here is the last part of the crm30svrsetup.log. .... Installing MSCRM prepopulated data 08:49:50| Info| Creating indices in MSCRM database 08:49:51| Error| Install exception.System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The Microsoft Search service cannot be administered under the present user account at System.Data.SqlClien...

Conditional Formatting Anomaly #2
No, because I want it to say in the B column, but when I copy it down want the row to change. Any ideas -- Rutgers_Excel ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Rutgers_Excels's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=897 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27432 Ok, lets start over. Conditional Formatting is based on the active cell. You can copy the formatting using the format painter -- though it would actually be better to do all of your formatting even if for the entire column ahead ...

Pivot Table
I have 2 lists with approximately 100 items/rows, with 5 pieces of data in each row. Each list has a common element (account number). Many times the account number shows on both lists, and I want to combine How do I combine both lists to use as source data in a pivot table? ...

Reports and CRM v1.2
I have just upgraded from 1.0 to 1.2 using the Adventure Cycle Database. I have a list of all the reports but get an error, when I try to access the reports below the top level, suggesting that I may not have enough Crystal Report Licenses? This worked fine when I was at 1.0! In addition I tried to install the Crystal Reports Enhancements and it suggested I need version 9.2 instead of 9.0! Help!!!! I have looked through the other threads and see some similar issues but no definitive answer. Peter Peter I was told by Microsoft yesterday that the crystal addon for crm requires crys...

outlook 2002 not sending #2
I recently found that outlook is no longer sending e- mail messages, it recieves them fine. This is happening with both my POP3 account as well as hotmail account (sends find from hotmail webpage). Any suggestions?? Thanks What error messages are you getting? mtnman wrote: > I recently found that outlook is no longer sending e- > mail messages, it recieves them fine. This is happening > with both my POP3 account as well as hotmail account > (sends find from hotmail webpage). > > Any suggestions?? > > Thanks Double check your settings, do youhave a firew...

Receipt #2
I need to print a total dollar amt for certain category of items on the receipt. Is this possible.? ...

4.0 Outlook client install
When attempting to install the Offline client the install fails about 90% of the way through on several pc's. Office 2003 is being used and other offlline clients have been installed correctly. The following erros are in the log files: Action 11:48:06: SetupCompleteError. Action start 11:48:06: SetupCompleteError. Info 2898. For TahomaBold10 textstyle, the system created a 'Tahoma' font, in 0 character set, of 16 pixels height. Action 11:48:07: SetupCompleteError. Dialog created Action ended 11:48:21: SetupCompleteError. Return value 2. Action ended 11:48:21: INSTALL. Re...

CRM 1.2 Workflow e-mail
I created a workflow and e-mail that triggers when a Case is assigned a certain status. I used slugs to insert field data into the e-mail. I have two questions 1. Can I display the date on for the following. Currently the data and time display as in the example provided: &incident.createdon; Currently displays = 2006-03-07T17:35:29Z Desired Change = 2006-03-07 2. I am unable to return the First and Last Name of the Case Owner. I attempted to use the following: &systemuser.FirstName; &systemuser.LastName; I also tried: &systemuser.firstname; &systemuser.last...

Migrate SBS 2003 SP/2 to Windows 2003 or 2008 Domain
Good Day, This question keeps popping up but I can't seem to resolve all my questions. I have an SBS 2003 domain. I need to migrate to Windows 2003 or 2008 Domain with Exchange 2007 (or 2010). I can not down the old SBS server as it is running legacy software that can not be migrated. However, it DOES NOT have to be part of the new domain. I have already added a 2008 DC to the domain. 1) Is the Transition Pack for SBS 2003 Stnd SP1 still available? If not: 2) Will ADMT (3, 3.1 or 3.2) work to migrate my Users, Computers, Groups and Mailboxes? 3) Group Pol...

DIV/0 Error
This is going to seem really simple for you all but I need some guidance here. I have two cells with numbers. In the next cell these two divide to give me a percentage. At the end of that column I have a formula for calculating the average (ex. =Average A1:G1). The problem is that if the two cells are empty, it gives me the #DIV/0 in the formula cell, which then in turn gives me the #Div/0 in the Average Cell. If I put in false numbers, it gives me the correct percentage in that row, but still, because some of the rows are not filled, the average formaul does not work. A way around this is t...

Dynamics will not start after login #2
I have applied Service Pack 7 to a GP 7.5 installation. I ran the special upgrade on all databases. I then Launch Great Plains. It appears to login successfully since I am prompted to add new code. Once I click Yes, the Dynamics screen disappears. When I look at processes on the task manager during login, dynamics.exe is running then it disappears. No error messages. It's weird. Anyone seen this before? Thanks for any ideas you may have. Hi Have you logged on as the local admin on the workstation? It is minimized onto the windows taskbar? Turn off you Anti virus software Mayb...

Merging excel data into word #2
Ok, I have a feeling this process is quite simple, but I haven't bee able to figure it out on my own, nor find anything in FAQ's. I have created an excel spreadsheet containing the following: students' last name, first name, ID number, advisor and counselo (obvioulsy Im in education) I would now like to create a phone call log for each student, but woul like to import each students' info into this word document. So as print the 100 or so pages, page one would have the first students info page two would contain the second students info, and so on. Any help is greatly appre...

Moving from 3.0 to 4.0
Hi based on Rob Mottrams and Patrick Verbeeten earlier answers to my postings - I now have the following plan; 1) From the production enviroment copy the databases (MSCRM and METABASE) to the test enviroment and restore them there on that 32 bit SQL server. 2) Run the CRM 4.0 installation on top of the CRM 3.0 installation in the test enviroment - (that way database, workflows etc. gets upgraded) the 4.0 install process also creates the MSCRM_config database. 3) Then move the upgraded databases (MSCRM, METABASE and MSCRM_config) back in production and restore them there. 4) Install CRM 4.0 o...

My Kyocera FS-C5020N does not feed from the MP Tray with Office 2.
Since I upgraded to Office 2007, multiple copies do not feed correctly from the MP Tray of my printer. That is the next step and a tech at Kyocera is looking for the right one. They have 16 drivers. "CyberTaz" wrote: > Have you checked the Kyocera site for a driver update? > > -- > Regards |:>) > Bob Jones > [MVP] Office:Mac > > "Millhill" <Millhill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:78231984-AA48-490E-BF89-498C8259885A@microsoft.com... > > Since I upgraded to Office 2007, multiple copies do not feed correct...

Signature Font #2
When using special fonts in a signature, if that font does not exist on the recipient's computer, Outlook uses some other font, often something not even loosely resembling the original. Is there any way to embed the font or some other way to force Outlook to display the original font? No. You should stick to commonly available fonts. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "William Oertell" <oertell_NOT@pacbell.net> wrote in...

Attachmnets in Business Portal 3.0
There was a related question asked a year ago last June, I just wanted to verify that the answer is still correct. If a client has either Purchase or Sales Orders that have attached documents (engineering drawings for example) is there any way to find and display those from within Business Portal? If the answer is still "no" are there any workarounds - for example: Using Terminal Services for thin client access to allow an extranet user to find the linked documents. Or, since the attached documents are already embedded within web pages so they can be viewed in a broswer win...

converting numbers to text and prefill text field with 0's
I have a column of dollars and cents (445.92) that I need to convert to text and prefill with 0's to a width of 9 characters and no decimal (000044592). I wrote a formula (see below) that works except with figures like 0.08 where there are no dollars, or 4.70 where the 2nd character to the right of the decimal is a zero. Using the formula below, these figures come out like this: 0.08 converts to 00.0808 and 4.70 converts to 0000047.0. Can you help? =IF(LEN(A1*100)=2,CONCATENATE("0000000",RIGHT(A1,2)),IF(LEN(A1*100)=3,CONCATENATE("000000",LEFT(A1,1),RIGHT(A1,2)),IF(...

value error #2
IF(U4="","",IF(U4<'MDA Portfolio Summary'!H3,('MDA Portfolio Summary'!H3-MDA Portfolio Summary'!G3)*(K4:K39),IF(U4>'MDA Portfolio Summary'!J3,('MDA Portfolio Summary'!G3-'MDA Portfolio Summary'!J3)*(K4:K39),""))) i am trying to have the difference of H3 and G3 if it is lower or higher, but i get a value error not sure what is wrong thanks anyone The formula you have is an array formula with the bit *(K4:K39) Did you mean this to be the sum(K4:K39), if so enter it accordingly, i you did want it as an array fo...

>> MAIl
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02AF_01C5B105.477722B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable >> MAIl - LIST << INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Business MULTI KLICK HERE: >> www.lux-life.de.vu << >> www.job-dich-reich.de.vu << >> www.luxcash.de.vu << >> www.konto-geld.de.vu << ************************************************************* ------=_NextPart_000_02AF_01C5B105.477722B0 Content-Type: te...

SPAM Filter for Exchange 5.5 #2
Anyone know of any good third-party email filter for SPAM for Exchange 5.5? Everything I see now is for 2003 =(. I've already maxed out blocking IP's from relaying, and everyone spoof's these days. Help! "Exchange 5.5 Admin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Anyone know of any good third-party email filter for SPAM >for Exchange 5.5? Everything I see now is for 2003 =(. >I've already maxed out blocking IP's from relaying, and >everyone spoof's these days. Help! Contact the vendors by mail, they'll still sell you a 5.5...

Outlook Express 6.0 problem
Is this the correct Newsgroup to get advice on an Outlook Express 6.0 problem ? Nope. This one is; http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Jackie Jenkins" <stbernardsrus@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:uvtI2rojEHA.2812@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is this the correct Newsgroup to get advice on an Outlook Express 6.0 > problem ? > > ...

installing CRM 4.0 for Outlook Offline
When I try to install on a Client With Office 2003, the crm 4.0 client for Outlook Offline version, using the setupclient.exe. at the and the installation terminated with an error: "Installation prerequisites failed". what is the problem? Could you help me? Claudia Hi Claudia- Can you look in the log file at the bottom of the log file and scroll up until you see this error message and see if you can identify which prereq failed to install? There may be more information there as well, so you can possibly see a specific error code for the prereq whether it be SQL Express, .....