Why broken column-lines on my report?

Could someone please help me tidy up my report? I've modified it and now all
the virtical lines are broken at the top where it should intersect the
horizontal line to form a cell. That's happened on all of them even though
I've only changed a couple of columns.
I need to even up the columns sizes as well but the broken lines are
bothering me the most.
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

columns in RMSSO
Hi There, Is it possible to change the columns on the forms ?? For example: Receiving po contains: Type, Item Lookup Code, Reorder Number, Description, OtyOrd, QtyRTD, QtyRcv, Cost, Price, NewPrice, Extended We need: Item Lookup Code, Description, MPQ, Price, BinLocation We need to modify few other forms as well. I think I've seen that in one of the add-ons while ago, but I cant remember which one was it and I'm not 100% sure if I really did. Thanks, Arthur ...

Invoicing select lines (or "releases") from a Sales Order
In Great Plains 7.5... I'm trying to choose the best way to handle a very common business transaction we encounter with sales orders having multiple releases. For example, a customer orders 300 Widgets as 3 lines of 100 widgets each. Each line has a different delivery due date, such as 100 pcs Feb 1, 100 pcs Mar 1, and 100 pcs Apr 1. The problem happens when we go to "transfer to invoice" for the individual releases. We want a clear for the invoice to be only for a particular release, and for it to be clear in the original order as to what lines still remain to be s...

Query
I have a transaction # for each record in my main form with a subform "Approvals" and "Checkouts". I created a query to show the sum of all Approvals and all Checkouts by Transaction # for each record. (one for Accruals and one for Checkouts). All approvals and checkouts come up in these queries. I want to create a report showing, per Cost Center, the $ amt of Approvals, the $ amt of Checkouts, and a calculated field to show the remaining value. The report comes up with all approvals and checkouts per cost center, however, if there is an approval that does not hav...

Collapsed list view report control
I'm try to set up an EXCEL like window, which apparently one can do with a REPORT control. I actually get it work, but all the columns are scrunched to the left when the window comes up, forcing the user to move the partions. I'm using Visual C++ 7.0. Here' the code. Thanks, Ihor P.S. Is there an easier way of inserting a line of data?? ----------------------------------------------------------------------- CRect rect(16 ,60,450 ,250); m_pendlistctrl.Create(WS_VISIBLE|WS_CHILD|LVS_REPORT,rect, this,IDD_WIRE_DIALOG); //m_pendlistctrl is a CListCtrl m_...

Outlook Client: Change the On Line Server address
Hi, Is it possible to change the address of the CRM server that the Outlook Client uses to syncronise? -- Thanks in advance Chris Hi Chris, You can make this change by editing the following registry key - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSCRMClient\ServerUrl. The usual warning - please be careful while making registry edits! HTH, Niths "BoltonWolf" wrote: > Hi, > > Is it possible to change the address of the CRM server that the Outlook > Client uses to syncronise? > -- > Thanks in advance > Chris Thanks for that, I think that works ok. I'...

Printing a Year-End Report Again #2
I was closing the Receivables Management for the year and I accidentally closed the Receivables Year-End report without printing it. How could I open this report again? I would like to print and save this report but I am already done closing the year. I am using Dynamics version 7.0. ...

Reference column question
Setting up a tabulation speadsheet,has 40 rows and 10 columns.Question is when I do my formula which is a subtraction for each column,I want to use a refernce # from the first row of each column =Sum(F1-D3)=SUM (G1-D3)and so to=Sum(P1-D3)Rather than enter each manually,because cut and paste adds 1 to each column how can I get to use f1 as reference for that column G1 for that column.Thanx If I understand correctly, try putting a $ in front of the row reference. Also, sum is not necessary for what you are doing. =F$1-D3 as you copy that down it becomes =F$1-D4 copied across to the ri...

stack overflow at line: .....
I use excel to display urls online and recently when the application opens, I get the message, ' stack overflow at line: ..... I get this message whenever I click on a different worksheet - there are 15 sheets in the whole display. Can anyone help me get rid of this annoying error message that keeps popping up. You'll need to post the macro code. "brunetto" <henrylacroix@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1132439912.196559.165500@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I use excel to display urls online and recently when the application > opens, I get the message, ...

Select null values in Crystal Report
I want to select those records in a Crystal Report where the country is not filled. I can select those where it is filled, however I get zero record back when I want to select where it is not filled. I use the following selection formula in the record selection part: Length ({account.address1_country}) < 1 Any idea is appreciated. Thanks, Miklos ...

Reporting Services Error 04-27-07
Last night I moved the CRM databases from our CRM Web Server to another SQL server in the same domain in hopes to increase performance. I followed the docs from Article 917948. I want the reporting services to remain on the CRM web server so I also followed the document on "Additional setup tasks when MS Reporting Services is installed on a seperate server from MS CRM or MS SQL Server". I setup the delagations and checked the SPNs. Our current setup is this: server1 CRM app Reporting services Win 2000 server, SQL 2000 Server 2 CRM databases Win 2003 server x64, SQL 2005 x...

Hourly Report
Does anyone know how to set up the following report: Hourly sales, by day of week over a period of time. For example, I'd like to know what our sales are by hour on Saturdays from Jan-Mar (i.e. total sales on Saturdays from 10-11AM for the three month period). Hoping this will give us a better idea of whether or not our store hours should be adjusted. It's hard to look at them one day at a time on the Z reports. It would be much easier to analyze over a period of time. -- Kris Hi Kris, I am not sure which Kris you are, but this is Akber Alwani Yes I have done this report ...

Custom reports, where are the .rdl's found?
I've created a dozen or so custom SRS reports and imported them via the Reportserver. Now, I'll be moving to a new report server and am unable to "extract" my .rdl files (yes, I know, stupid that I didn't keep the originals). Are these held somewhere in the report server or on the web server? I was able to find where the vanilla ones are saved to my custom ones aren't there. I don't want to rewrite them unless absolutely necessary. More Actions did not work either. Thx. Not sure why the 'More Actions/Download report' doesn't work, but the ne...

All Columns are not to move
How can I stop the columns from moving to the left of the Table? -- Roger On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 17:28:39 -0800, Roger <Roger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I stop the columns from moving to the left of the Table? You'll have to explain what on Earth you're talking about, Roger. What columns are "moving"? How? John W. Vinson [MVP] Good evening John, I found my own answer:by bringing the cursor to the first cell, the first column will not scroll to the left anymore; however, when I bring the cursor to any other cell and scroll to the rig...

Difference between XML templates and Active Reports
Why does RMS use XML templates (for receipts and P.O.s) and for most other reports Active Reports? I realize that the XML receipts can not be changed or resorted on the preview screen, but why use not all active reports? Active reports are based on formating the results of a SQL Query - if you can work out the SQL to get the result set you want, you can create almost any report you want. The XML Templates are based on objects internal to RMS, like the current transaction for reciept printing, the active PO or Transfer request for PO prining, or a given customer for Statements. Y...

Text-To-Columns Fixed Width
When using Text-To-Columns, Excel "recognizes" that the data fits the Fixed Width criteria and PRE-assigns the width. In most of the cases I work with Excel is wrong 99% of the time. Is there a way to force Excel to NOT pre-assign the width (leave everything blank)? On the first panel of the wizard click Delimited, then on the second panel click space as the delimiter. Hope this helps. Pete On Feb 4, 12:50=A0am, TP <T...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When using Text-To-Columns, Excel "recognizes" that the data fits the Fix= ed > Width ...

How to get total "conditional sum of cells" in a column?
Hi all, I have dollar amounts in one col, and status in another. I want the sum of those dollar amounts where the corresponding status cell is empty (blank). How do I do this? Thanks for any hints, cdj Status in Column A and dollar amounts in Column B: =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A100="")*B2:B100) -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "sherifffruitfly" <sherifffruitfly@gmail.com> wrote in message news:bc08584b-1338-4b3f-8ab3-cc3e1602e581@n1g2000prb.go...

500 Command line too long
I get the above error from sending emails to only one recipient. Our Configuration. . . MDaemon 7.1.0 -> Cisco 831 router Their configuration is. . . Windows ISA server -> Norton Corporate (v8.5) Email Gateway -> Exchange 5.5 Below are the log entries for the failed connection. We are not having problems sending email to any other recipients. From the I can't tell which one of their three servers is actually the one that is rejecting the email. Does anyone have any experience with one of these servers wrongly issuing the "500 Command line too long" errors? Fri ...

Which trend line?
I need to interpolate some data points. But I am not sure which kind of trend line should I draw? There appears to be many different kind.. I do not need a super fanciful one. My main purpose is really to find the trend (literally) so which one should i use? Polynomial? and also how do i know how many order? (what is a order anyway?) I am sorry to ask such stupid questions, but i am a new beginner to advanced charts. I usually only need to plot simple charts. and microsoft help is not as advanced for idiots like me =p joyous_h wrote: > I need to interpolate some data points. But I a...

create a report using vba to select the names for the report
Hi, I need to create a report of selected Customers, I have gone as far as creating a string with customer names in it. Whats next? sample = Selected_Customer_Names= [ABC], [test], [New], [A New One] ...... and so on. Is this correct for the report and/or how do i open the report with the above only listed? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 03:47:34 GMT, "trevorC via AccessMonster.com" <u44860@uwe> wrote: >Hi, >I need to create a report of selected Customers, I have gone as far as >creating a string with ...

Register report by catagry
Is there a way to print a report similar to quickens register report, with the catagories sorted? Have you looked at Transactions by Category??? <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:719a01c40250$7b085780$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to print a report similar to quickens > register report, with the catagories sorted? ...

Sort column with first and last name by last name
Hello, I have a mailing list with 10,000 names. The first cell has first an last name in the same cell. First name is listed first. Is there formula to sort and/or separate text in a cell. I would like to sort o separate the first name from the last in the cell to allow for a mai merge by name. Using Excel 2002. Thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you have just first and last names separated by a space, Data>Text to Columns would be the easiest method to split into two columns. If more than that, like names with van or von or de etc. you may need a different m...

Counting Null Values in a Report
I have a report that is grouped by people, then by Reason Closed. I want to count how many entries do not have a closed date. I tried the previous posts but could not get it to work. I have a group header for each person to group their categories together. Thanks. Hi Dea, Try: =Sum(-IsNull([ClosedDateFieldName])) Note the minus sign just after the first paranthesis. IsNull() returns a -1 when the item is null, otherwise 0. So by summing up the negative of each (-1)s you are in essence counting 1 for each null item. Alternatively you could move the minus...

Store name on Z report #2
I have a customer that has 2 store with HQ and they would like to have the Z report to have the store name on it, so they can tell the difference between the stores. Thanks Dave Just edit the xReport.xml template file to include the header information. You can cut and paste the header code from receipt.xml - just search for "PrintHeader" or something similar to that... Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup ...

Quarter-End Payroll Reports #2
When trying to process quarter end payroll reports I am receiving and unhandle script exception: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] Could not find stored procedure 'SCSB.dbo.uprGetPension'. ...

Removing lines and/or borders
how do I remove a line or border that only appears on normal view not print preview? If this is not part of your print preview, it is simply the gridlines outline the cells in your working window. If you want to turn these off as well, select Options from the Tools menu, select the View tab, then uncheck the Gridlines checkbox. -- Thanks, Deb "mystical_ways" wrote: > how do I remove a line or border that only appears on normal view not print > preview? ...