Using ME to change controls

I am using the following Me statement in the click event on a button.
It does change the MyControl visible to Yes.  However, when I close the form
and open the form the MyControl stays No.  How can I keep it or set it
permanent to visible True?  Can it be done?  I hope it can be permanent.
Please help.

Is it because the Form that has the MyControl is locked when open and does
not let these changes to be save?

Me.MyControl.Visible = True

0
Lillian
3/19/2008 2:13:15 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Trouble with Tab Control
I have a form in which i have a tab on it. The problem is the tab appears white and I would like to show the background behind it. I saw in the properties there was a section to make it "transparent" or "normal" i've selected botha nd nothing changes. Any ideas on how to solve this. thanks On Jan 25, 9:32 am, tsla...@gmail.com wrote: > I have a form in which i have a tab on it. The problem is the tab > appears white and I would like to show the background behind it. I > saw in the properties there was a section to make it "transparent" or > ...

Territory Change

Transferring control of CClientDC to CDC
Hi, I have a class MSWinDisplayManager which I want to take a CClientDC device context so that it's member functions can perform drawing routines on it. I want the class to have it's own CClientDC member which all the methods have access to draw on. My constructor looks like this: MSWinDisplayManager::MSWinDisplayManager(CClientDC& win) { private_win.attach(win); } This is called by the user like: CClientDC dlg(this); MSWinDisplayManager wdm(dlg); then I want to do things like: wdm.drawCars(); The problem I have is that private_win isn't getting control of the device ...

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Controlling NDR's sent to Originator
Hi, I have a scenario: An Exchange2k User sets up an Auto Forward Rule to forward all inbound mail to a personal email account. This person recieves email into his Inbox and the Rule fires off forwarding the email to their personal account. His personal account is not reachable and Exchange sends a NDR to the original sender. Example: Step 1: john23@example.com sends email to corpuser7@corp14.com Step 2: corpuser7@corp14.com has an Inbox rule that forwards this email to his personal account at homeacct@isporg.com Step 3: exchangeserver.corp14.com recieves an NDR from pubmailer.isporg.c...

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Changing language

Using INDIRECT within functions

Picture control on a form
What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when the client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? -- Just Al Take a look at this and see if this is what you want: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/bmpdlg01.asp Tom "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BEA0FA2-3F95-4090-B908-A75DBF1D19DE@microsoft.com... > What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when > the > client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? > -- > Just Al Thank You! -- Just Al &...

How to use count for calls per hour