Use of check boxes in a database

Hi

I'm hoping for some help in this.

I have included the use of checkboxes in my database. So basically, if it's
checked, it means yes. If not, it means no.

The people who are using this database would like me to include the word yes
or no adjacent to the checkboxes.  I believe this is redundant but they're
insistent on the inclusion.

What do you think is the best way to deal with this question?

Thank you in advance for your help.

access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 21:03:01 -0800, forest8 <forest8@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Hi
>
>I'm hoping for some help in this.
>
>I have included the use of checkboxes in my database. So basically, if it's
>checked, it means yes. If not, it means no.
>
>The people who are using this database would like me to include the word yes
>or no adjacent to the checkboxes.  I believe this is redundant but they're
>insistent on the inclusion.
>
>What do you think is the best way to deal with this question?
>
>Thank you in advance for your help.

You could put a textbox next to each checkbox with a control source

=IIF([checkboxname], "Yes", "No")

and requery it in the AfterUpdate event of the checkbox;

or, you could abandon checkboxes and use Combo Boxes with a rowsource of
Yes;No

--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

Put a text box next to your checkbox...

=IIf([NameOfYourCheckBox]=False,"No","Yes")

It doesn't pay to *argue* an easy solution...

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"forest8" <forest8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Hi

I'm hoping for some help in this.

I have included the use of checkboxes in my database. So basically, if it's
checked, it means yes. If not, it means no.

The people who are using this database would like me to include the word yes
or no adjacent to the checkboxes.  I believe this is redundant but they're
insistent on the inclusion.

What do you think is the best way to deal with this question?

Thank you in advance for your help.

0
Gina
3/9/2010 5:19:22 AM
There is no need to use an IIf() expression. Just add a text box bound to
your field and set its format to Yes/No. If you don't want people to edit
it, set it to locked and disabled.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

"forest8" <forest8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I'm hoping for some help in this.
>
> I have included the use of checkboxes in my database. So basically, if
> it's
> checked, it means yes. If not, it means no.
>
> The people who are using this database would like me to include the word
> yes
> or no adjacent to the checkboxes.  I believe this is redundant but they're
> insistent on the inclusion.
>
> What do you think is the best way to deal with this question?
>
> Thank you in advance for your help.

0
Duane
3/9/2010 5:26:09 AM
Oops....

=IIF([checkboxname], "Yes", "No")

should be

=IIF([checkboxname] = -1, "Yes", "No")

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

wrote:

>Hi
>
>I'm hoping for some help in this.
>
>I have included the use of checkboxes in my database. So basically, if it's
>checked, it means yes. If not, it means no.
>
>The people who are using this database would like me to include the word
>yes
>or no adjacent to the checkboxes.  I believe this is redundant but they're
>insistent on the inclusion.
>
>What do you think is the best way to deal with this question?
>
>Thank you in advance for your help.

You could put a textbox next to each checkbox with a control source

=IIF([checkboxname], "Yes", "No")

and requery it in the AfterUpdate event of the checkbox;

or, you could abandon checkboxes and use Combo Boxes with a rowsource of
Yes;No

--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]

0
Gina
3/9/2010 5:41:05 AM
On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 00:41:05 -0500, "Gina Whipp" <NotInterested@InViruses.com>
wrote:

>Oops....
>
>=IIF([checkboxname], "Yes", "No")
>
>should be
>
>=IIF([checkboxname] = -1, "Yes", "No")

<g> Gotcha!

Nope. If it's equal to -1 it's TRUE and the IIF will work. IIF only cares if
its first argument evaluates to a TRUE (nonzero) or FALSE (zero or null)
expression.
--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

You are correct... tip toeing back out the door....

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

wrote:

>Oops....
>
>=IIF([checkboxname], "Yes", "No")
>
>should be
>
>=IIF([checkboxname] = -1, "Yes", "No")

<g> Gotcha!

Nope. If it's equal to -1 it's TRUE and the IIF will work. IIF only cares if
its first argument evaluates to a TRUE (nonzero) or FALSE (zero or null)
expression.
--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]

0
Gina
3/9/2010 2:54:58 PM
"Gina Whipp" <NotInterested@InViruses.com> wrote in

> Subject: Re: Use of check boxes in a database
> From: "Gina Whipp" <NotInterested@InViruses.com>
> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.access
>
> <bowing head to the master>  ;-)
>
> You are correct... tip toeing back out the door....

John is correct, however, so are you. There have been problems
reported with using the IIF([checkboxname],...)  in a control on a
subform which causes the database to refuse to close.

--
Bob Quintal

PA is y I've altered my email address.
0
Bob
3/9/2010 10:16:39 PM
Bob,

Hmmm, I have not had such a problem, got any links, I'd like to read up on
those...

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

--
Bob Quintal

PA is y I've altered my email address.

0
Gina
3/9/2010 11:08:11 PM
Gina, first admit that you don't need =IIf() in the control source ;-) and
then check out
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10&SID=d1c6b9ff9cb9844621898252795bz19f.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

"Gina Whipp" <NotInterested@InViruses.com> wrote in message
> Bob,
>
> Hmmm, I have not had such a problem, got any links, I'd like to read up on
> those...
>
> --
> Gina Whipp
> 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)
>
> "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors
> II
>
> http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
>
> "Bob Quintal" <rquintal@sPAmpatico.ca> wrote in message
> "Gina Whipp" <NotInterested@InViruses.com> wrote in
>
>> Subject: Re: Use of check boxes in a database
>> From: "Gina Whipp" <NotInterested@InViruses.com>
>> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.access
>>
>> <bowing head to the master>  ;-)
>>
>> You are correct... tip toeing back out the door....
>
> John is correct, however, so are you. There have been problems
> reported with using the IIF([checkboxname],...)  in a control on a
> subform which causes the database to refuse to close.

>> --
>> Gina Whipp
>> 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)
>>
>> "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" -
>> Tremors II
>>
>> http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
>>
>> "John W. Vinson" <jvinson@STOP_SPAM.WysardOfInfo.com> wrote in
>> message news:0uobp51ekt0cfhetajd150ca9lv51lq2tg@4ax.com...
>> On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 00:41:05 -0500, "Gina Whipp"
>> <NotInterested@InViruses.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Oops....
>>>
>>>=IIF([checkboxname], "Yes", "No")
>>>
>>>should be
>>>
>>>=IIF([checkboxname] = -1, "Yes", "No")
>>
>> <g> Gotcha!
>>
>> Nope. If it's equal to -1 it's TRUE and the IIF will work. IIF
>> only cares if its first argument evaluates to a TRUE (nonzero) or
>> FALSE (zero or null) expression.
>> --
>>
>>              John W. Vinson [MVP]
>>

> --
> Bob Quintal
>
> PA is y I've altered my email address.

0
Duane
3/10/2010 2:45:15 AM
Duane,

Hmmm, not admitting anything... <grin>  *But* that bug does not apply if you
take form/subform out of the picture so that might explain why I have never
run into it.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"Duane Hookom" <duanehookom@gmail.com> wrote in message
Gina, first admit that you don't need =IIf() in the control source ;-) and
then check out
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10&SID=d1c6b9ff9cb9844621898252795bz19f.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

"Gina Whipp" <NotInterested@InViruses.com> wrote in message
> Bob,
>
> Hmmm, I have not had such a problem, got any links, I'd like to read up on
> those...
>
> --
> Gina Whipp
> 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)
>
> "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors
> II
>
> http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
>
> "Bob Quintal" <rquintal@sPAmpatico.ca> wrote in message
> "Gina Whipp" <NotInterested@InViruses.com> wrote in
>
>> Subject: Re: Use of check boxes in a database
>> From: "Gina Whipp" <NotInterested@InViruses.com>
>> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.access
>>
>> <bowing head to the master>  ;-)
>>
>> You are correct... tip toeing back out the door....
>
> John is correct, however, so are you. There have been problems
> reported with using the IIF([checkboxname],...)  in a control on a
> subform which causes the database to refuse to close.

>> --
>> Gina Whipp
>> 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)
>>
>> "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" -
>> Tremors II
>>
>> http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
>>
>> "John W. Vinson" <jvinson@STOP_SPAM.WysardOfInfo.com> wrote in
>> message news:0uobp51ekt0cfhetajd150ca9lv51lq2tg@4ax.com...
>> On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 00:41:05 -0500, "Gina Whipp"
>> <NotInterested@InViruses.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Oops....
>>>
>>>=IIF([checkboxname], "Yes", "No")
>>>
>>>should be
>>>
>>>=IIF([checkboxname] = -1, "Yes", "No")
>>
>> <g> Gotcha!
>>
>> Nope. If it's equal to -1 it's TRUE and the IIF will work. IIF
>> only cares if its first argument evaluates to a TRUE (nonzero) or
>> FALSE (zero or null) expression.
>> --
>>
>>              John W. Vinson [MVP]
>>

> --
> Bob Quintal
>
> PA is y I've altered my email address.

0
Gina
3/10/2010 3:30:56 AM
The bug is obscure and possibly existed only in a particular version prior
to service packs. It did nail me about 10 years ago.

--

> [...]
>>>
>>> You are correct... tip toeing back out the door....
>>
>> John is correct, however, so are you. There have been problems
>> reported with using the IIF([checkboxname],...)  in a control on a
>> subform which causes the database to refuse to close.

>>> --
>>> Gina Whipp
>>> 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)
>>>
>>> "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" -
>>> Tremors II
>>>
>>> http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
>>>
>>> "John W. Vinson" <jvinson@STOP_SPAM.WysardOfInfo.com> wrote in
>>> message news:0uobp51ekt0cfhetajd150ca9lv51lq2tg@4ax.com...
>>> On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 00:41:05 -0500, "Gina Whipp"
>>> <NotInterested@InViruses.com>

>>> <g> Gotcha!
>>>
>>> Nope. If it's equal to -1 it's TRUE and the IIF will work. IIF
>>> only cares if its first argument evaluates to a TRUE (nonzero) or

3/10/2010 4:39:18 AM
"forest8" <forest8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I'm hoping for some help in this.
>
> I have included the use of checkboxes in my database. So basically, if
> it's
> checked, it means yes. If not, it means no.
>
> The people who are using this database would like me to include the word
> yes
> or no adjacent to the checkboxes.  I believe this is redundant but they're
> insistent on the inclusion.
>
> What do you think is the best way to deal with this question?
>
> Thank you in advance for your help.

0
De
3/13/2010 5:35:23 PM
gg,n,;::!!

"forest8" <forest8@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de
groupe de discussion : E37A6963-28BE-4F8D-84B6-ECF765C4ADE2@microsoft.com...
> Hi
>
> I'm hoping for some help in this.
>
> I have included the use of checkboxes in my database. So basically, if
> it's
> checked, it means yes. If not, it means no.
>
> The people who are using this database would like me to include the word
> yes
> or no adjacent to the checkboxes.  I believe this is redundant but they're
> insistent on the inclusion.
>
> What do you think is the best way to deal with this question?
>
> Thank you in advance for your help.

0
joelgeraldine

How to spell check a protected sheet?
I have an Excel spreadsheet that I'm sending out as protected so that certain formatting like data validation lists can't get corrupted by the user. An unwanted side effect of this seems to be that the user is now unable to run spell checking on anything on the sheet, including fields which are total free form text cells. Is there any way to allow spell check to be run of fields that the user has permission to write to while having it skip protected ones? Bill ...

E-Mail Attachments using Outlook 2003
I cannot send e-mail attachments using outlook 2003. The error message I get is that my server keeps timing out. I am on a broadband connection, so I find this a little unusual. Can anyone help me with this please? Many thanks Try adjusting your MTU value. (You didn't state what operating system you are using, so it is difficult to give specifics.) "Ronnie" <Ronnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1B9F599-BB72-4DBB-B05F-CCF39C9E46A4@microsoft.com... > I cannot send e-mail attachments using outlook 2003. The error message I get is that my server ...

filtering a form using three unbound fields
I would like to have three unbound fields all of which can be used in a search, two of them using like statement. If there is nothing in the unbound field for the search, then it should not be included...what is the best practice using MS Access VB code to do this filter.form, SQL, etc. etc.? I do this with form, and the way I do it is to have a button that the user clicks when the unbound fields are filled to the users satisfaction. The unbound field and query button are on the form, with the data contained in a subform. At that point you can use VBA to look at the fields and build an S...

Using EMS SQL to Importing Data Into RMS
I'm having some trouble using EMS SQL to import items into RMS, specifically with the following Item fields: Department ID, Category ID, Supplier ID, Tag Along Item, Tag Along QTY, etc.... These fields won't update the data I provide in the excel file being imported. Most of the other fields like Look Up Code, Description, Price, Cost, etc, update perfectly. Has anyone encountered this before? Does anyone have any thoughts on this one? Please help. Thank you! I didn't use any of the tag along fields, but my item import using EMS went smoothly. OTOH, I imported all o...

Mount Exchange 2003 databases using Powershell
Hi All. I can use powershell to return a list of Exchange 2003 databases that are dismounted using the following command... Get-ExchangeServer | where-object {$_.IsExchange2007OrLater -eq $false} | Get-Mailboxdatabase -status | where {$_.Mounted -eq $false} However I cannot mount them by issuing the Mount-Database cmdlet. Anyone got the equivalent code to achieve this result? I am not a coding expert by any means so if someone has the code I need could they please post it? Thanks in advance! > However I cannot mount them by issuing the Mount-Database cmdlet. Anyone &...

Money 2005: Start from scratch or import using .QIF Excel Add-in?
I am being audited by the IRS. My Money files (several of them from M4) are either corrupt or have discrepancies. I have to recreate financial data back to 2000. I have requested, received and then subsequently scanned all bank statements into Excel. I found an excel add-in that will convert the data into .QIF format. I was planning to them import into Money 2005. Some months I had saved the actual bank download file in addition to the months mentioned above. Will this work so I do not have to recreate every single transaction? If I could just get my checking accounts and eve...

Creating combo boxes
This is how I have my spreadsheet set up: in Sheet 1, the leftmost row has every date between 7-1-06 and 6-30-07 in descending order, with the corresponding day of the week next to the dates. Columns to the right of this have numeric information pertaining to this date/day. I would like to make a combo box that has me select a day of the week, searches the spreadsheet, finds info for the dates that have that corresponding day, and pastes those rows of data on Sheet 2, where the combo box is kept. Assistance is appreciated. Thank you! >Columns to the right of this have >numeric ...

How can I highlight duplicates from 2 rows using set criteria
Basically I have a list of people from A2:A1475 who report into people in N2:N1475. I need to highlight everyone in column A who is duplicated in column N but do not report into themselves, so when row A and N don't match. I'm guessing I have to use conditional formatting but I really need help with it. Many thanks in advance Sam.D Maybe this suffices Select A2:A1475 (A2 active), then apply CF using Formula Is: =COUNTIF($N:$N,A2) Format to taste, ok out -- Max Singapore --- "Sam.D" wrote: > Basically I have a list of people from A2:A1475 w...

Where is pop-up box to open an email file after saving?
This dialogue box used to pop-up after I saved an attachment, allowing me the option to launch it. I must have disabled it, and don't know where to locate the command to enable it again. "Barb the Print Rep" <Barb the Print Rep@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C707F40-E139-47A4-B945-530D056E6744@microsoft.com... > This dialogue box used to pop-up after I saved an attachment, allowing me > the > option to launch it. I must have disabled it, and don't know where to > locate > the command to enable it again. http://www....

Drop down combo box
I have a drop down combo box listing codes and the table for the codes has 2 fields one for the codes and one for the codes definition. I would like to see both column in the form but keep the code field only 4 caracters wide, can it be done? Thanks Charles -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com The only time you can see more than one column in a combo box is when the combo is dropped. To see more than one piece of information, you could create a field that concatenates the two fields into one and display that concatenated field. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http:/...

Changing the color of a command box
I've inserted a form button from the toolbar for forms. It is easy to change the color of the text, but I can't find anyway to change the color of the button. Is there a way to change this box's color and how. Thanks Bob Reynolds You can use the command button instead or build your own button using shapes from the drawing toolbar. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "Bob Reynolds" <rjr1040@bellsouthReMoVeThIsFiRsT.net> wrote in message news:2onDc.2624$AN5.846@bignews2.bel...

Uncheck the "automatically use previewer" in OL 2007
How do I "uncheck" the box in the Outlook 2007 preview window? I checked it and now (as expected) when I click on an attachment it immediately shows the attachment instead of the "preview" button. I want the button back because it is too slow for every attachment to preview and sometimes I accidentally single click instead of double click. I couldn't find anything useful in the help - just how to totally disable the feature, which I don't want tot do. -- __________________________________________________________________________________ Ed Hansberry (Please do *NO...

Access database
I saved my database to a floppy when I had to do a quick restore on my computer. When I attempt to use the database from the floppy I cannot open "Maintain Data." I get a message "There was an error executing the command." I can open the other options, such as print labels, reports, etc. This is my only copy of the database and I am desplerately hoping there is a way I can restore this floppy. I did attempt to copy it to the hard drive but get the same results. Thanks for any help. ...

Does system.xml have any way to transofrm data with an xswl style sheet using strings like MSXML2 does?
Does system.xml have any way to transofrm data with an xswl style sheet using strings like MSXML2 does? how to convert this to use System.XML so i do not depend on MSXML2 interop? static public string XslTransform(string style, string strdata) { MSXML2.IXMLDOMDocument pDoc = new MSXML2.DOMDocumentClass(); pDoc.async = false; pDoc.loadXML(strdata); MSXML2.IXMLDOMDocument pTemplate = new MSXML2.DOMDocumentClass(); pTemplate.async = false; pTemplate.loadXML(style); strdata = pDoc.transformNode(pTemplate); return strdata; } ...

Can macros be applied when using the viewer?
Can anyone tell me if excel macros can be applied to excel files whne they are viewed using the Excel viewer? So we have a macro that is initiated when we hit Shift + Q that displays any hidden files.. Would this work when using the viewer? NO -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "plsntn_rules" <plsntnrules@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:627BED4C-9436-4EAA-A08C-CF39FF9ABC08@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me if excel macros can be applied to excel files whne they > are viewed using the Excel viewer? > > So we have a ...

Multiple ListBoxes, OptionButtons, Check Boxes Etc.
I would like to place multiple ListBoxex, Option Buttons, or Check Boxes etc. on a sheet. When I do that, they seem to all interact with each other and I can't figure out how to make them act independently. Two check boxes are Ok since one can be "yes" and the other "no" for instance. I would like to have a large list of items and the user can select only the ones they want to use, which in turn will create a "sub list" if you will. I'm open for ideas on doing it some other way than list boxes, check boxes or whatever also. Any ideas? Thanks in a...

HELP: Trouble Configuring Offline Database!
Hi all ~ I'm having trouble setting up the offline database after following the steps in the Knowledge Base article 836403. The error message is "error 2147467259 "Cannot open database ... login failed". Two questions. Is the server (local) or the server name the machine name? In my case the machine name is grab-01. I've tried it as \\grab-01 and local, but not (local). What's the value of the server name? What password do I used for the newly created database? I've tried the password from the POS database and that doesn't seem to work. Any help we ...

Allow reminder of password expiracy using OWA
Does anyone know how to allow the pop-up to tell a user that their password will expire in xx amount of days to display when logging into OWA with Exchange 2003? Just to clarify, I am not talking about enabling the change password button under options AFTER they are logged in. This has been a very frustrating problem, any help is MUCH APPRECIATED! -- sarah While http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297121 I think is more related to showing or not showing the change password button, I think that http://www.mcse.ms/archive74-2005-5-1635986.html Offers up a good idea o...

Email Blasts using Exchange 2003
We want to use our small business server 2003 (Exchange 2003) to send out email blasts to our customers, who will opt in for the blast. What are the capabilites to use our Exchange server to send out potential 3000-5000 emails at a time? If we cannot use Exchange is there a 3rd party app that attaches to exchange to do that? Thanks, John Exchange can do this, of course, but you may want to look at using a 3rd party service. If one or two people on your "blast" report you as spam, you will end up on a block list and they can be a pain to get off of. -- Jim McBee Blog -...

Console based jet database access...
Greetings - I am trying to work out just how to connect to a jet database (*.mdb) from a console application. I've tested a few methods via MFC in a dialog-based app, but now I need something which will do this on the command line with switches, etc. The switches and command-line arguments aren't the problem, and I've even got some classes ready to go (on paper)... Something like: "C:\> myprogram.exe "somedatabase.mdb" -searchstring "customername" Pretty simple, but once I learn the methods, then I can expand on that concept. We have quite a few la...

How To: Move mail boxes from Exch2K to Exch2K3 across domains
I need to know how to move my old exchange data from a 2K exchange server to a new 2k3 server. Both server reside in a different domain however I can establish a trust between the two. This is an AD environment. TIA -- Rob Hi Robert, Is the data just Mailboxes or it is also Public Folders data? I would use the Exchange Migration Wizard to either migrate data directly into your new Exchange server, or into a pst file then into your new server. -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2k Pro&Svr, Exchange 2003 Admin) http://www.ExchangeIS.com "Robert R Kircher, Jr." <rkircher@news...

How can formulas be used to create another formula?
This is probaby very simple, but I really don't know a lot aout formulars. When I have created formulas to work out the percentage of each sales type that we have, I then need to use this % as a part of another formula, Ie Sales type A is 50% of our overall sales "=sum(B1/B3)*100", I am am then trying use this 50% to apportion our wages bill to a sales type. When I create another formula "=sum(B10/B13)*the cell reference of the formula I previously calculated" it is throwing out the incorrect answer. Can anyone give me a simple answer to a very simple question a...

Would like to locate a text box based on a search string and copy
I have a worksheet with several text boxes on it. Based on a radio button selection I need to search through all of the text boxes for for a text string and display that box on the worksheet where the radio button is or copy it based on some reference. I use text boxes from the Draw toolbar because they are highly formatable. Another method may be acceptable as long as I can format text. Thank you. Hello: Can I assume that your Textboxes are on a regular worksheet and not a form opened with the VBA command MyForm.Show? Also, which toolbox did you use: Forms or Control Tool...

EDC setup when using Mercury Payments
I am new to RMS setup and trying to setup Mercury Systems as our CC processing service. I am trying to setup Mercury Payment in Microsofts Retail Management System and under EDC it is asking for the following information. I only have received Mercury Pay Merchant # and Bank #. Any advise on where I can get the following information, thx. BanK __________________ Acquirer Bank Identification Number Agent Bank Number Agent Chain Number Sharing Group Merchant ___________________ Name Merchant Number Merchant ABA Number Settlement Agent Number Store Number Category Code Also is there a s...

Occasion when Outlook crashes when spel checking in HTML?
Anyone know why Outlook XP working under Windows 2000 ALWAYS crashes when I reply to a message by pressing reply, deleting what is there, typing in my reply and then either pressing spell check or send (which puts it into spell check)? (It only does this when I am working in HTML and it doesnt do this when I don't delete what is there before trying to respond and send) I once even tried the repair function outside Office but either that didnt help or it did and the problem re-surfaced some time thereafter. ...