Updating OLE objects within table

I would like to update a field set as an OLE object (e.g. picture) within a
field.  Is this possible to be done in batch, rather than selecting each
object manually?
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Summarising tables data
Hi i have about 10 sheets and in each sheet there is lot of info but from Row 17 to 48 there is a table (columns B till M) row 17 and 18 are headers and 19 to 48 are the values to be filled. in all sheets its the same case i want all these data to be clubbed into one sheet (summary sheet). how can i do this, just want data to be placed Something like this Sub consolidateem() For Each sh In Sheets If sh.Name <> "Sheet1" Then With Sheets("sheet1") dlr = .Cells(Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Row + 1 sh.Range("b19:m48").Copy .Cells(dlr, "b"...

Stock Position Updates
I have 3 accounts with Smith Barney. When I update these accounts in Money 2003 I get a box that is titled Position Matching. This box shows my positions that need to be updated and asks me if I want to do it automatically, or manually. If I check automatically and click finish the box disappears and I get the account update screen and when I click next the position matching box comes up again. This circle goes around and around and won't update my positions. I have to do it manually or hit postpone to move on. The problem seems to be in dealing with selling calls or short sales. Th...

series objects; finding specific ones in the collection
I asked this before but I'm still not clear on it. When ever I wish to create a new series, no big deal: Dim SeriesRandTarget As Series Set SeriesRandTarget = myChart.SeriesCollection.NewSeries As long as I have the object, I can use it. If I set the name attribute as in SeriesRandTarget .Name = "Hello" I can collect it later if needed by: Set myseries = myChart.SeriesCollection("Hello") But what about this? What is the new series name I just created in the below example? (The macro recorder has me in this fix!) myChart.SeriesCo...

converting word tables to excel #2
I have a document that describes a new piece of software. The cost for each feature is described in a word table. I would like to extract these tables (with a makro?) into an excel sheet automatically. Any ideas anybody? Eckard If this is a one-time task, you can open the Word document, copy the table, and paste it into Excel. Eckard Buchner wrote: > I have a document that describes a new piece of software. The cost for each > feature is described in a word table. I would like to extract these tables > (with a makro?) into an excel sheet automatically. Any ideas anybody? -- De...

store the results of a form calculation in a table field
I have read the replies to other similar queries and understand the 'whys' of not storing calculated data. I may be too narrow in my thinking, but can't see any other way of achieving what I need: I am storing geographical (Latitude and Longitude) coordinate data, in the format Degrees, Minutes, Seconds (DMS) with each in its own field. Later in the process I am converting from DMS to decimal using a calculated field in a form. All good so far. For data integrity purposes, I need to be able to prove that each entry is absolutely unique. What I was trying to do to achiev...

online update fails, money 2004
Running Windows XP w/SP1, Ie 6.0 that claims 128bit cipher strength, and Money 2004 v12.0 When I go to the link provided there are only updates for IE5.5 and older, any ideas? Damon Damon@nospam.nospam.really-nospam.Achey.Net --------------------------- Microsoft Money --------------------------- Money was unable to establish a secure connection to the server due to a problem with the security components on your machine. <br><br>This error is often caused by an older version of Microsoft Strong Encryption. You can obtain the latest version of strong encryption from <a HREF=...

Save Custom Table/Report?
Hello, I have a project file that I open as Read Only from a Sharepoint directory. I have a custom table and report that I need to regenerate every time I open the file. Is this because I have it opened as Read Only? Is there a way for me to save a custom table and/or report locally, so that I can apply it to the shared file I open? Thanks, WtS Wonko -- The next time you open the file, regenerate the custom Table and custom Report, then click Tools - Organizer and copy the Table and Report into your Global.mpt file. This will make the custom Table and Report visible...

product key validation problem after sp2 update
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I work at a university and we have special version with office 2008 for mac with pre installed product key. Until now everything works great, but today, after updating to SP2 I get this message when I try to open any office application: Office for mac has determined that your product key is not valid. Does anyone has a solution (beside removing and installing again without sp2)? Thanks, Avner Traub Same problem here! Harald. Also have the same problem. Please help ! Raluca I'M TOO, SO??? URGENT!!! Same here!...

Moveable Graphic Object? tutorials
I am looking at a project which will require me to venture into some new territory. I have been searching the net and appear to have not hit on the correct keywords to find what I am looking for. I need to write an application which draws objects on a canvas, but I need the objects to remain objects so they could be moved around. Basically the same sort of functionality found in Visual Studio Design mode where I can pull a button out of the toolbox and after it has been placed, move it to somewhere else. Looking at the generated code, I see how buttons are created and positioned...

changes to master copy of worksheet automatically updates a copy in another location
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Hoping to make copies of worksheets that will update automatically when worksheets in the master set are modified. Is that possible? Would one do it by linking the whole sheet? I had to do something similar to this, this summer when my mother was in nursing home and I had to pay here bills. I had to put information in a given cell on page of the next succeeding sheet: this is but one example: =SUM(Sheet1!F19). Note the ! is not a mistake. If not in there it won't work. you have to do that for each instance need. The...

Automatic field updates
I've created custom fields for Lead to specify "Type of Client: cooler, display, package". Once Lead becomes Opportunity I would like those field values to be carried over to Opportunity with option to change if needed. What is proper procedure for this? I tried to create the same custom fields for Opportunity but could not find an option to map these fields with Lead. I also tried to set up a rule on "create" process but could not set up conditions to check for. Thanks. -- Mr.Donkey On the Server, Open Microsoft CRM Deployment Manager. Click on the plus sign n...

Update approved timesheet in Project Server 2007?
Hi everyone, as I am new to ProjectServer 2007 I need your help for resolving one issue with timehseets. Is it possible to update already approved timesheet in Project Server 2007? We have submitted timesheets since the beginning of 2010, they were approved and now we found problem with them and they have to be edited. Is this feasible via the interface of PS 2007 or is there any trick to update all timesheet statuses so that we can change their status back? Thanks in advance, Maria Hi Maria, what do you need to change? Depending on your security settings, the tim...

Pivot Table Integrity Problems
I have built a spreadsheet and several pivot tables. Each pivot table is based on the first table to save memory. At least twice a week when I try to open the file I get a message "Unable to read". When the file is repaired I get the following results; was discarded due to integrity problems, on every table I have. I am currently using Excel 2000. Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Scott ...

When refreshed, some Pivot Table columns retain formatting, some d
I have not had trouble with retaining column widths and column heading formats (font size, word wrap, alignment) in Pivot Tabl. When refreshed, they retain formatting. Here's the weird part, when I add or insert a new data column into the Pivot Table by checking from field list, that new data column does not retain column heading formats (font size, word wrap and alignment settign) like the original columns do. It does however preserver its column width and number formatting. Why is that? How do I tell Excel to preserve column heading formats for newly added ones? I...

Contact Table
I added a few custom schema field attributes in CRM within the Contact Table, now I receive an error that states that I have exceeded the SQL Server limit of 8000 bytes. I have looked at the Contact Table and there are rows that I do not need within the ContactBase table. I am looking to find out how I can remove my changes or remove the rows that I do not need. -Thanks to everyone that has responded. James, I'm afraid that there isn't a way to remove columns once they are added. Short of doing a database restore of the various DB's, you don't have many options. T...

pivot table help #8
Hi, I have a pivot table with following fields: Product, Party, Qty, Rate, Amt Product, Party are row fields, Qty, Rate, Amt are Data fields Everything works fine in the pivot table, and Qty, Rate and Amt have their own subtotal rows. I just want the Rate to have a weighted average. Lets say Hydrochloric Acid (Product) - Party1 - Qty:4 - Rate:100 - Amt:400 - Party2 - Qty:8 - Rate:90 - Amt:720 The subtotals for this row appear as: Subtotal: Qty:12 - Rate:190 - Amt:1120 Qty:12 is correct because qty is 4 and 8 bottles that is 12 Amt:1120 is correct because 400+720 = 1120 But Rate sub...

Tables Refuse to 'Hide'
I have 10 tables (out of 20-ish) that refuse to remain hidden even after I've clicked 'Hidden' in the properties window and applied the change. They will hide, but when I close and reopen the app, they'll be visible again. Sounds weird. Whenever I encounter weird-Access-behavior, I do a compact on close (well, I actually have this option set as default on all my databases as a precaution). Not sure which version of Access you are using, but check this out: http://www.brighthub.com/computing/windows-platform/articles/25840.aspx -- Ryan--- If this info...

wrap text in a chart data table #2
Hi, Im have created a graph, which ive had no problem, but i when i click the option to "show data table" i cannot get the titles to wrap to the box, i have searched but i cannot find an option to wrap the text as i need it for a presentation. I do not want to just simply alter the font size if possible. Is there anyway of doing this? ...

RE: Look at these update for MS Internet Explorer
--gmdfzanwsqul Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="jadnkptrcrn"; type="multipart/alternative" --jadnkptrcrn Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="sduhxptki" --sduhxptki Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain the s...

Any1 know how-to create the input file needed for the Exchange DST Update Tool?
I have tried different methods suggested by MS, but I am unable to produce an input file in the following format: User_DNTABServer_Friendly_NameTABOS_Time Zone_Registry_KeyCRLF You would think the script would produce an output in the same format to use for the update... You are running MSEXTMZ in "Time Zone Extraction" Mode? (That is the mode that creates the TAB delimited TZ file) The account you are running under has correct permissions (Full mailbox access and Send As)? What does your .ini file look like? <slerche@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1171639396.9825...

Associating an AD object with an existing mailbox
Hello, I am running AD on windows 2003, I have exchange 2003 sp2 and exchange 5.5 on a nt 4.0 box. The user's mailbox resides on the nt 4.0 mailbox. For some reason this user's mailbox is not associated with their AD user object while a majority of the other users are. I have tried the AD cleanup agent, and that didn't find anything. I have checked the AD connect tool and everything is good there. Along with this same user, I add the user to the permissions of a newly made public folder in exchange, and the user disappears off of the list without any error message. How...

HOw Insert Table on Header and Footer (excel 2000)
Is there anyone who can help with my problem. I want to insert Table format on Header and footer...is this possible... it is a great pleasure if you can help me with this tnx... ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Do you mean File|page setup|Header/Footer tab? In xl2002, you can insert pictures. Maybe you could save your table as a picture and insert that. (If you're using xl2k or before, maybe you can print data that will serve as headers/footers, ...

Pivot table problem #4
Hi, I am encountering some problem with pivot table's data after i refreshed the pivot table. I have a template with grouping and setting done, however, when i paste new data into the raw data worksheet and refresh the pivot table, the grouping in my pivot table dissapear. But, when i check from the drop down box, i can see my grouping but it doesn't appear in my pivot table. Anyone know why? Dear Joanne Could it be that in the new data that you add to your base data table there are items which fall outside of the groupings you have set? I have had problems with this in the...

Recipient Policy Help with email address updates
In our default recipient policy we have 2 smtp address, one is the primary address we use and the second is our old doman name. Both of these are ticked. The problem we have is that all our external contacts get populated with our old domain name, I use ADModify to remove all these addresses but they soon get automatically put back on. Thanks On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 11:31:21 -0000, "Gonzo" <no@no.com> wrote: >In our default recipient policy we have 2 smtp address, one is the primary >address we use and the second is our old doman name. Both of these are >tick...

object not found error #2
After selecting a hyperlink e-mail address, instead of opening Outlook with a blank e-mail message and the address field filled out, I recieve an error "object not found". I am using Outlook 2003 on Winxp. This does work on a different computer with the same O/S and Office version. Thanks in advance L ...