Trial version

My Office 2003 for Students and Teachers didn't come with Access. Anyone
know where I can get a trial version so I can check it out for a few weeks
before I can decide to buy it?

0
Mark
1/18/2008 1:41:30 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

"Mark Corbelli" <m_corbelli@verizon.net> wrote in message
> My Office 2003 for Students and Teachers didn't come with Access. Anyone
> know where I can get a trial version so I can check it out for a few weeks
> before I can decide to buy it?

There are some textbooks which come with a trial edition. I think the only
trial that you can get at Microsoft is the 2007 version.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

0
Arvin
1/18/2008 2:23:31 PM
If you are a student in the USA, it's possible to get the full blown version
of Office 2007 Ultimate for only about $60 from Microsoft.

http://www.theultimatesteal.com/home.asp
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

"Mark Corbelli" wrote:

> My Office 2003 for Students and Teachers didn't come with Access. Anyone
> know where I can get a trial version so I can check it out for a few weeks
> before I can decide to buy it?

At least one front-end server in this administrative group is running and older version
Here is my Scenario... I have an Exchange 2003 Back-End server that I would like to install SP2 on. I also have an Exchange 2000 FE server that is only used to house the Microsoft Exchange\CRM Queue connector. The version of CRM is 1.0 and I am hesitant to upgrade this FE server in any fashion as it is also my production CRM server. This FE server does not interact with the BE in any way other than basic SMTP mail routing. Does anyone have any workarounds so that I can upgrade my BE server to E2K3 SP2 without modifying the FE in any way. Lastly, does anyone know if MS CRM 1.0 exchange queue c...

Revert back to previous file version
I by mistake hit the save button instead of using save as. How do I undo the save or revert back to the original file? Thank in advance for any help. Not possible Regards, Peo Sjoblom "vamorv2004" wrote: > I by mistake hit the save button instead of using save as. How do I undo the > save or revert back to the original file? Thank in advance for any help. No undo available for save-overs. Have you got a backup? Does your IT dept back up every day if on a network? Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 16 May 2005 16:05:21 -0700, "vamorv2004" <vamorv2004@discuss...

How do I open previous versions of publisher with 2003?
I have created several newsletters in Publisher '98. When I try to open them in Publisher 2003 the message is "Publisher cannot open the file". Any suggestions? Are you running Norton Antivirus? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "aoverf" <aoverf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C84A6F60-9C89-4D07-892A-5FBBC5C1E4AF@microsoft.com... >I have created several newsletters in Publisher '98. When I try to open >them > in Publisher 2003 the message is "Publisher cannot open the file". Any > suggestions? --- Ou...

Re: Magic Indian Oil for MEN! Free Trial
Real Magic Indian Oil from traditional Indian herbs. FREE TRIAL FOR 500 customers (5ml bottle), Ring +91 9810577227 ...

Trying to determine version of exchange installed by file version
Can anyone tell me a file and its extension that shows in the properties what version of exchange is installed. I am trying to find out using SMS how many different versions of exchange are in production, but I have to find an ..exe or .dll that has in its properties the version. Does anyone know what file would show me the installed version? Many Thanks, David Baur http://support.microsoft.com/kb/158530/ has all the build numbers. From what I've found so far, version of store.exe corresponds to the build number. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- &qu...

Microsoft Support
Hello, Do clients with a current support agremenet with Microsoft , get sent the new versions of the program 2.0 and 3.0 automaticly? Does it goto the address in VOICE? Thank you, Brian ...

how can I search for underlined words in version 2007 of word.
how can I search for underlined words in version 2007 of word. On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:23:02 -0800, shawn <shawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how can I search for underlined words in version 2007 of word. Open the Find dialog, leave the "Find what" box empty, and press Ctrl+U to turn on the underlining format to search for. Click the Find Next button. If you need to find double underlining, press Ctrl+Shift+D instead of Ctrl+U. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all...

MS Money Trial wont die...
Prior to installing my purchased and downloaded MS Money 2006, I uninstalled via Add|Remove, the 90-day trial version on my PC. (WindowsXP|SP2) However, with the new, non-trial Standard version installed, I still get a warning on application launch that the Trial version has expired etc., and the application disappears from the screen. What gives? How can I rectify this annoying situation? Thanks! Here's what I'd try: rename you regular file so that Money will not find it on startup. Start Money. It will ask to find a file or create a new one. Create a new one. After assignin...

CHtmlView: Browser Version?
What version of Internet Explorer is used by the CHtmlView class? Does it simply depend on what version the user has installed? My application will use this class, and I'd like to know what version of IE is being used so that I can fix any browser-specific CSS bugs in my HTML. Thanks, Jonah "Jonah Bishop" <jgbdif@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:tY7Gb.152004$Vu5.10108882@twister.southeast.rr.com... > What version of Internet Explorer is used by the CHtmlView class? Does it > simply depend on what version the user has installed? Yes it does, as do many other thin...

Sending POP3 or internal mail e-mail's difrent in Outlook 2003 from the previous versions?
Hi, been using a combination of Outlook (since 97 version) and Exchange Server 5.5 for years. A few days ago upgraded to 2003. I have to mail accounts: one is POP3/SMTP for external mail, and the other is the Exchange Server account for internal mail (SBS 2000 server). I used to have the POP3/SMTP account to be processed first and the Exchange Server second. When I sended a e-mail for an internal contact it was sended correct. The same happened to the external mail. But now with Outlook 2003 when I send an e-mail to a internal contact I recieve a few seconds later a message from my ISP S...

Version mismatch detected
History: We had CRM 1.2. About 1.5 yrs ago we upgrated that to v3.0 on a new SBS 2003 server. We are once again moving over to a newer SBS 2003 R2 server. We restored the databases to the new server. We downloaded the latest release of CRM, and ran the Migration wizard to reassign users. The wizard ran fine on the restored databases. Problem: Upon installing CRM on the new boax we get a "Setup detected a version mismatch between the specified database and the current product." Further investigating shows that it detected we have version 1.2. I can't find any posting relat...

XML Source Menu Item disabled?? File version??
My XML Source Menu Item is disabled (aka greyed-out). Why? I have a workbook with multi-worksheets and I want to enable a conversion to XML, I'm trying to follow the documentation here, but it's poorly organized and more poorly written (IMHO).. I can't find anything which tells me why the menu item would be disabled. The version is Office 2003 Pro and (clearly) the capability is there, I can see the "XML Source" item. I did a quick test and if I make a brand new file, I have the XML Source option so that means means this is a file version issue?. I know this wo...

wrong version
In one of my classes, i'm responsible for creating a newspaper to send out to the school. When my teacher emailed me the file to my home, i opened the file only to discover that "publisher can not open files from a different version." Does anyone have any helpful things i could do to figure out how to use this? -- --becca Which version are you using? Which version is the instructor using? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "dream theatre" <popminer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:B13CD55A-D019-4663-B209-8B7B3BEA241B@microsoft.com... > In ...

2000 versions compatible with Office 2007
We have a few access databases that when opened say they are the "Access 2000 file format". Most of the users are using Office 2003 and maybe 1 or 2 with Office XP. I would like to install Office 2007 on my system. I am the one that goes in and makes changes to the databases when needed. My question is after I install Office 2007 will I still be able to do this and everyone else will still be able to use the databases after I have opened and made changes to them with Office 2007? Thanks, Chad Yes: they are backwards compatible. Access 2007 can natively work with mdb file...

Fix for 12.1.1 error a version of the software required not found
12.1.1 updater woes- a version of the software required not found <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/06/1211_updater_woes.html> In case the above link does not work: <http://tinyurl.com/3u83hv> -- Diane I have never done any of the things that the article states would cause the update failure. Now to have to completely reinstall the software, I am not happy. There must be something else going on here. yeah i used monolingual. tyvm. "petrafan@officeformac.com" wrote: > yeah i used monolingual. Did the fix work? -- Diane Just had the same problem afte...

how to programatically determine which version of windows you're on
hi, noob question I'm sure, how do you programatically determine which version of windows you're on? Thanks GetVersionEx. --------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com ...

Any plans for blackberry support in the next version of CRM
Has anyone heard whether microsoft will provide any support for blackberry devices in the version 2 of this software No plans that I am hearing of, this will most likely be offered as an ISV since the blackberry is a competing product to the PocketPC. That being said, we just sold a blackberry integrated solution to a customer called Mobile Access for MSCRM. If you want some info contact me at jhorn@mscrmexperts.com Jake "Kim Cannon" <KimCannon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DAFD5F31-2532-493B-9C32-D62476EB4392@microsoft.com... > Has anyone heard ...

Contacts Permissions Problem
Hi- I am running OL2003 on WinXP & 2k with Exchange 2k. I have a large public folder of contacts. I can edit all of them. I created a new user, gave her owner permissions on the folder, but she cannot edit many of the contacts. When she opens them, they show as <read only>. Today I was researching this and I found something interesting - some of the records show Outlook Version 10, and others show Outlook Version 11. It turns out that the recs that are version 10 can be edited by the new user, but those that are version 11 can only be opened as read only. I tried to change the ve...

How do I open a publisher file from a different version?
I do not have Norton AV on my computer. How can I open this file?? Hi Joan (Joan@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I do not have Norton AV on my computer. How can I open this file?? What version of Publisher do you have? What version of Publisher is the file? -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Not sure my Version of OS X will support my New Software
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Processor: Power PC Have recently Bought the Office mac 2008- Home and Student edition, but as I went to install it, I noted that they are requesting Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later.... My Computer is only a Version 10.3.9, so I am now concerned I will not be able to run the package effectively, Please Advise, With Thanks, Helen On 3/10/08 2:35 AM, in article ee92f48.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Helen_Peirce@officeformac.com" <Helen_Peirce@officeformac.com> wrote: > > Have recently Bought the Office mac 2008- Ho...

Can you stop Excel from asking "want to save changes" of an earlier-version file?
Hi! Excel appears to ask "Do you want to save changes...?" even when there has been no change, if the file was saved by an earlier-version Excel. Can you stop Excel from doing it? It's very inconvenient. Hi DJ! First find the Volatile functions. See: Charles Williams: http://www.decisionmodels.com/calcsecretsi.htm -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. A "change" could just be navigating to a different range in th workbo...

next office version...when?
Does anyone know if there is going to be a next version of Office soon? Like possibly next year when Longhorn is expected out? Peggy Oh never mind. I found the answer. "Peggy" <No@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23PWWg9OpFHA.2580@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if there is going to be a next version of Office soon? > Like possibly next year when Longhorn is expected out? > Peggy > > http://excel12.blogspot.com/ Biff "Peggy" <No@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23PWWg9OpFHA.2580@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Does anyon...

Trial version deletion
I just bought a new PC which came with a trial version of MS Office. I have a copy of Office Home & Student which I intend to use but I don't know if I should do anything before I install this. If I don't activate the trial version then I can't uninstall it but I don't want to end up with duplicates of all the program files which I feel is possible if I just install the Home and Student. I need to install Outlook (now, so it'll be done by the time I get a reply) which is a separate entity but I'm not sure what to do about Office. Any advice as to the n...

How do I open a document from an earlier version of Publisher?
I was emailed a document produced in an earlier version of Publisher that I need to proofread and I cannot open it with Publisher 2000. On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:50:02 +0000, Bonnie wrote (in article <07B0BFC0-52FE-40F6-8B09-7C5B882D7486@microsoft.com>): > I was emailed a document produced in an earlier version of Publisher that I > need to proofread and I cannot open it with Publisher 2000. Well STFW would have been a damned good place to start as this question is asked - and answered - several times a week, if not a day. But as you appear to be completely incapable of doing a...

Supported Version Error?
New 3.0 client installs running into the following error. "Setup failed to determine whether a supported version of Microsoft Outlook is installed" Outlook 2003 has been removed and reinstalled multiple times. No other errors. Office updates applied. This is happening on multiple machines in both the desktop and laptop version. It happens direct from the CD and also using the SBS application installer. Any suggestions for getting past this would be appreciated. John Located a post referencing installing Office SP1 and updating the Windows installer. Applied with no effe...