Transferring email addresses from Access to Outlook address book

Is there a way of transferring a list of email addresses with their contact
names from an Access Database Table to my Outlook?
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

multiple email addressess ?
how can we store multiple email addresses for one contact. i only see option for one add..? Hi, There are three email attributes in contact entity. emailaddress1 is by default added on form. If you want to also want to add other two than open customization form of contacts and add fields named emailaddress2 and emailaddress3. You can add more custome email fields also. You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gma...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Address book updating...

Excel not Access

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

transferring to new pc

Transfer Money 98 to money 2004
I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current data to new computer w/ money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Brad Karris wrote: >I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new >computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current >data to new computer w/ money 2004. If you have a USB flash drive on the old machine, copy your .mny file there. Then copy the file to the new machine-- usually to your "My Documents" folder. In Windows Explorer, double-left-click the file on your new machine to ...

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph