Tiff format problems with Access 2007

We have some databases created in Access 2000 with .tif files embedded to the
forms and reports. And  we are planning to migrate to Access 2007. We open
databases created in Access 2000 with Access 2007  and we get the following
error massage:

2114 <database name>  doesn't  support of the file
'I:\Tmimage\2005\20051028.tif,'
or file is too large. Try converting the file to BMP format.

Is Access 2007  supports tif format or is there any solution for this problem?

access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

The TIFF graphics filter was withdrawn in Office 2003, so many users with tiff images found that their applications stopped working after upgrading. Furthermore, the Office Converter pack (which contains the graphics filters) was found to contain a bug which could potentially pose a security threat, so the XP version (which includes the TIFF filter) was withdrawn from Microsoft downloads and replaced with the 2003 version (which does not include TIFF support). Consequently, downloading and installing the up-to-date converter pack will likely break applications that rely on the TIFF Graphics Filter.

Regards,

Armen.
--------------------------
Armen Papyan
Microsoft Armenia
EPG Account Manager

123, Hovsep Emin Street
Yerevan, 375051, Republic of Armenia
Office:     +374-10-21-97-59
Mobile:     +374-93-93-79-79

http://www.eggheadcafe.com
0
Armen

help about accessing deleted items
Hi, would any one plz help me to get the deleted item ids from outlook. which tool r tech should i use to solve this problem . if there is any sample code to access the deleted items ids from outlook will be great help for me to understand. thanx in advance . Best Regards __ Are you trying to retrieve deleted items? Are you using an Exchange server in your environment? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "aatif.amin@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi, > would any one plz help me to get the deleted item ids fr...

Exchange update problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem

SQL deadlock problem

Excel 2007

Excel not Access

docmd.transfertext problem

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

formula based on format

Grammar check not working

Border problems

Exchange 2007 across account search

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

formating date from general2 custom
I have an input xls file with the date but like this: Wed May 14 00:00:00 GMT-05:00 2008 I need to have just following format dd/mm/yyyy I tried to format it using Format->Cells->Date or Format->Cells- >Custom but this is failing. Nothing changed. Any ideas? Thanks for the help. Vlad <vladimir.vaynshtok@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1013b138-352b-4799-81ba-9508b74a1850@t54g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... >I have an input xls file with the date but like this: > > Wed May 14 00:00:00 GMT-05:00 2008 > > I need to have just following format > > d...

Excel Problem

SOAP Exception